Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:32 PM
we create our own...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:30 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:28 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:27 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2022, 07:59 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezestarfire View Post
" i heard her name during clan meetings, Cinderstar is concerned, you know i would be happy to be riverclans prisoner right now" he says serious" one day i hope the wounds of thunderclan and riverclan will heal and become allies as well with shadowclan and windclan" he says sighing
@SpiritedWarrior
She scoffed, "If you were our prisoner, you wouldn't even be sleeping in a prisoner's den! And ShadowClan? Peace and ShadowClan don't mix, Stormpaw. Believe me, I wish it did, but ShadowClan is a tad too brutal. They kill and break bones. If they had their way, they'd be the only Clan in the forest!"

The young apprentice unsheathed her claws and lashed her tail, though she quickly sheathed her claws. I can't get too aggressive about it, I'm at a Gathering! I have to behave myself...
"Sorry, Stormpaw, but there will never be peace as long as Dawnstar's around. That's for sure."

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old June 26th, 2022, 08:04 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

stormpaw sighed, then having memories of his siblings she shook his head with terrified eyes he flatten his ears" y-ya u-um" he stumbled trying to block his memories
@SpiritedWarrior
Old June 26th, 2022, 08:05 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
stormpaw sighed, then having memories of his siblings she shook his head with terrified eyes he flatten his ears" y-ya u-um" he stumbled trying to block his memories
@SpiritedWarrior
"Sorry... I didn't mean..." she started to whisper. "I didn't mean to upset you..."

Ravenhawk
Old June 26th, 2022, 08:08 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

" no n-no i-its not y-your fault nothing is your fault" he says
@SpiritedWarrior
Old June 26th, 2022, 08:13 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost arrived just in time to catch his leaders announcement. He settled himself down as he scanned the crowd of cats. This gathering he hoped to meet some new cats.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old June 26th, 2022, 08:20 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @marni just bc bumble is givin her the look

>Bumblebreak<
Bumblebreak had tried to avoid the Gathering. She had tried. She'd riled up RiverClan's coward of a leader last time, and really screwed things up the time before, and she'd really tried to not go to this one to avoid any other sort of storm. But she just couldn't, and eventually she'd given in and let her paws take her where they wanted to go.

They landed her at the Seastones, near a talking pair of apprentices that she hardly paid any mind to. She settled down and drew one paw across her face, trying to still her waving tail. These things set her on edge and she wasn't keen on staying for long.

And then she caught wind of the apprentices' conversation.

"You see... RiverClan took one of your Clan's apprentices.... that prisoner? Her name is Cinderpaw."

Her fur rose along her spine, her pupils narrowed into slits, and she couldn't stop herself from leaping straight to her paws and fixing wide eyes on Cinderstar from across the Seastones. It was taking all of her self-control not to whirl around and lunge for the nearest RiverClan warrior, the nearest liar, nearest kidnapper, nearest snake.

There was no way the silver leader couldn't have heard that.
Old June 26th, 2022, 08:42 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Prey is running well, thanks," Fallownose responded to Cinderblaze's question politely. The new ShadowClan deputy didn't seem all that bad, but this was also the gray tom's first time meeting him. Fallownose wouldn't be surprised if Cinderblaze had a mean streak just as bad as Dawnstar's. He wouldn't be surprised if you had to murder a cat to get promoted to deputy in ShadowClan.

Before the WindClan deputy could say anything else, there was a little commotion with an Outsider. They were challenging a RiverClan warrior to fight to the death. Yeah... no way Fallownose was getting involved in that one. Snowleap arrived just after, though the Outsider left before drastic measures (Dawnstar) could be taken.

Once again, the tall tom's attention was drawn away from the other deputies as a ThunderClan warrior shot to their feet and looked up at Cindersky (or was it Cinderstar now, since Dawnstar hadn't kicked her off the Seastone?) intensely. Fallownose had been listening with one ear to the conversations around him idly, and he quickly rewound what had been said to make the warrior react like that. When he realized what made the ThunderClan molly so upset, his head immediately snapped in Snowleap's direction, and he looked at the RiverClan deputy with wide eyes.

"Is what those apprentices said true? Is RiverClan really holding a ThunderClan apprentice hostage?" Fallownose didn't want to believe that they would stoop that low, but with how Skystar had acted in the battle for Firefly Cove, he wouldn't put it past the leader. Holding a warrior hostage was different, but an apprentice? That was just... not okay. At all. He doubted Snowleap was okay with it, but it had been over a moon. Maybe Cindersky(star?) already knew, and negotiations were happening privately without the rest of ThunderClan's knowledge? Ugh, Fallownose was getting a headache just trying to figure out what the hell was going on with RiverClan. He really hoped that Twilightstar wouldn't get WindClan involved again if Skystar asked.

@zenosaurus @starry @Jayvines

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old June 26th, 2022, 09:20 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
" no n-no i-its not y-your fault nothing is your fault" he says
@SpiritedWarrior
"Do you want to talk about it?" she offered with a flick of her ear. The she-cat's head snapped in the direction of Bumblebreak and followed the warrior's gaze to Cinderstar. She then looked down, toward the base of the rock, at Fallownose and Snowleap.

"Uh oh..." she whispered as she pinned her ears. "I might be in big trouble..."
StarClan, help this Gathering be smooth!

Ravenhawk

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; June 26th, 2022 at 09:40 PM.
Old June 26th, 2022, 10:30 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Cinderstar
With the rogue situation and some cat calling about a duel to the death, Cinderstar had resigned to stay out of it. It was a RiverClan issue after all, and it seemed like enough cats were handling it. Dawnstar brought up a good point - as much as she hated to agree with the tabby leader. Outsiders wandering into the gatherings and being allowed to leave without so much as a scratch would teach them that it was okay to disrespect borders as much as they pleased.

She gave a flick of her ear in acknowledgement to signal she agreed with Dawnstar, listening as she gave her announcements for ShadowClan. Nothing seemed too out of the ordinary - normal announcements here and there. ShadowClan thriving as usual, though Cinderstar suspected that no Clan leader would ever give any sign of weakness if their Clan was going through that.

Her message about the outsiders was interesting. As far as Cinderstar was aware, ThunderClan hadn't had any trouble with outsiders lately, nothing that had led to the deaths of other Clanmates. Coyotes on the other hand... that would be something that needed to be announced.

As Dawnstar stepped back, Cinderstar slipped up to take her place at the front of the rock. "For those of you who do not know me, I am ThunderClan's new leader, Cinderstar. Myself and my deputy, Sparrowflight, were appointed to lead ThunderClan within the last moon." Due to her age alone, she knew most of the faces present at tonight's gathering, which aided her in not feeling as nervous.

"ThunderClan is doing well. The prey has been plentiful and we have worked to re-establish order within our ranks." Not that it was any cats business. "Fleapaw, Dapplepaw, and Goosepaw have all begun their warrior training, and within the coming moons I expect them to make fine warriors." She wondered if any of the new apprentices had made it out to experience their first gathering tonight. She knew it would probably be exciting for them.

"In addition, StarClan saw fit to return both cats who died in the Firefly Cove battle to us. Wildspark and Houndspirit have returned home." A touch of warmth graced her tone as she looked for either warrior in the crowd. She was thankful that the starry ancestors had known how short lived their time was, and how quickly it had been cut. Giving them a second chance to really start living was all that the ThunderClan leader could ask for.

Shifting the weight from one paw to the other, Cinderstar continued. "We have also exiled one of our warriors. Following his actions in tossing an apprentice from a tree and breaking her leg, Sleethound has been exiled from our Clan. I want to advise the other Clans, as I expect he may seek out refuge among you. He is a dangerous cat and has no problems in doing whatever he needs to for his own personal interest, even if it harms his own Clanmates." ShadowClan would perhaps be the Clan most willing to take the disgruntled tom in, but hopefully the other Clans would have enough sense to turn him away.

"Lastly, there was an incident involving a coyote on ThunderClan territory, and as a result we have lost an apprentice; Lotuspaw." It still felt heavy on her heart as she allowed the grief to cloud her vision. They had been on the brink of receiving their warrior, before their light was snuffed out. "I believe the coyote was also severely wounded, and ran off in the direction of the outskirts. However, I would keep an eye out." Stars, they did not need a restart of the same issue from four seasons ago.

Just as Cinderstar was about to step back with that being everything for ThunderClan, a voice caught her ear. Or rather, a name. Cinderpaw. Prisoner. RiverClan. RiverClan. Her head snapped to attention, eyes zeroing in on the cat who had spoke. They were seated next to Stormpaw, and Cinderstar leaned over the rock, eyes wide. Had she heard correctly? Maybe the words were jumbled in her brain - or maybe she was just hearing what she wanted to hear. But soon enough she noticed a particular face in the crowd, and how her eyes settled on them as well in shock. In knowing. Bumblebreak was closer to the cats, and that was all the confirmation Cinderstar needed.

"Is that true, Skystar?" Bewilderment echoed in her voice as she looked at the golden tabby. There was no malice, no anger, only complete shock. Had RiverClan really taken Cinderpaw prisoner?? She fought to keep her claws in. "Did RiverClan take Cinderpaw as a prisoner?" Stars, give her the strength to keep herself composed if this was true. First it was poison claws, then it was the murdering of apprentices - now they kidnapped an apprentice??

[ @marshall @Slushie @Undertaker @Moonraven ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old June 26th, 2022, 10:38 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post

Cinderstar
With the rogue situation and some cat calling about a duel to the death, Cinderstar had resigned to stay out of it. It was a RiverClan issue after all, and it seemed like enough cats were handling it. Dawnstar brought up a good point - as much as she hated to agree with the tabby leader. Outsiders wandering into the gatherings and being allowed to leave without so much as a scratch would teach them that it was okay to disrespect borders as much as they pleased.

She gave a flick of her ear in acknowledgement to signal she agreed with Dawnstar, listening as she gave her announcements for ShadowClan. Nothing seemed too out of the ordinary - normal announcements here and there. ShadowClan thriving as usual, though Cinderstar suspected that no Clan leader would ever give any sign of weakness if their Clan was going through that.

Her message about the outsiders was interesting. As far as Cinderstar was aware, ThunderClan hadn't had any trouble with outsiders lately, nothing that had led to the deaths of other Clanmates. Coyotes on the other hand... that would be something that needed to be announced.

As Dawnstar stepped back, Cinderstar slipped up to take her place at the front of the rock. "For those of you who do not know me, I am ThunderClan's new leader, Cinderstar. Myself and my deputy, Sparrowflight, were appointed to lead ThunderClan within the last moon." Due to her age alone, she knew most of the faces present at tonight's gathering, which aided her in not feeling as nervous.

"ThunderClan is doing well. The prey has been plentiful and we have worked to re-establish order within our ranks." Not that it was any cats business. "Fleapaw, Dapplepaw, and Goosepaw have all begun their warrior training, and within the coming moons I expect them to make fine warriors." She wondered if any of the new apprentices had made it out to experience their first gathering tonight. She knew it would probably be exciting for them.

"In addition, StarClan saw fit to return both cats who died in the Firefly Cove battle to us. Wildspark and Houndspirit have returned home." A touch of warmth graced her tone as she looked for either warrior in the crowd. She was thankful that the starry ancestors had known how short lived their time was, and how quickly it had been cut. Giving them a second chance to really start living was all that the ThunderClan leader could ask for.

Shifting the weight from one paw to the other, Cinderstar continued. "We have also exiled one of our warriors. Following his actions in tossing an apprentice from a tree and breaking her leg, Sleethound has been exiled from our Clan. I want to advise the other Clans, as I expect he may seek out refuge among you. He is a dangerous cat and has no problems in doing whatever he needs to for his own personal interest, even if it harms his own Clanmates." ShadowClan would perhaps be the Clan most willing to take the disgruntled tom in, but hopefully the other Clans would have enough sense to turn him away.

"Lastly, there was an incident involving a coyote on ThunderClan territory, and as a result we have lost an apprentice; Lotuspaw." It still felt heavy on her heart as she allowed the grief to cloud her vision. They had been on the brink of receiving their warrior, before their light was snuffed out. "I believe the coyote was also severely wounded, and ran off in the direction of the outskirts. However, I would keep an eye out." Stars, they did not need a restart of the same issue from four seasons ago.

Just as Cinderstar was about to step back with that being everything for ThunderClan, a voice caught her ear. Or rather, a name. Cinderpaw. Prisoner. RiverClan. RiverClan. Her head snapped to attention, eyes zeroing in on the cat who had spoke. They were seated next to Stormpaw, and Cinderstar leaned over the rock, eyes wide. Had she heard correctly? Maybe the words were jumbled in her brain - or maybe she was just hearing what she wanted to hear. But soon enough she noticed a particular face in the crowd, and how her eyes settled on them as well in shock. In knowing. Bumblebreak was closer to the cats, and that was all the confirmation Cinderstar needed.

"Is that true, Skystar?" Bewilderment echoed in her voice as she looked at the golden tabby. There was no malice, no anger, only complete shock. Had RiverClan really taken Cinderpaw prisoner?? She fought to keep her claws in. "Did RiverClan take Cinderpaw as a prisoner?" Stars, give her the strength to keep herself composed if this was true. First it was poison claws, then it was the murdering of apprentices - now they kidnapped an apprentice??

[ @marshall @Slushie @Undertaker @Moonraven ]

Littlepaw hunched her back and crouched down as low as she could, her ears hot with embarrassment from all the staring. So much for a quiet first Gathering...

Ravenhawk
Closed Thread