by elaif
Last post by babysith
Today 10:22 AM

Old March 8th, 2022, 06:38 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Maplepaw hummed thoughtfully as Dawnstar went about her explanation - about how she was willing to give her one last chance. Not that it sounded particularly appealing to the tortie. Something told her that any new mentor she got wouldn't stick around for too long.

She couldn't help but let out a dry laugh as the leader mentioned her plans about giving her Ebonyfang as a mentor. "You already gave him to me, before Frogfang. Remember? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't, since he never spoke a damn word to me. Just ignored me until he moved into the nursery - didn't even come meet me at the Shadowledge when you assigned me to him." She knew Dawnstar was busy, but really? "Either way, I'm glad we're both on the same page now. I'll take the exile."

Part of her heart felt sore at the aspect of leaving, as much as she wished it didn't. She didn't know anything else out there - what would she even do? Maybe she'd go chasing after her mother. Maybe she'd find Frogfang and tell him to get his ass back to Shadowclan and look out for his daughter. Maybe she'd even relent to the soft life of a kittypet. She would go where the road took her, probably. It was easier than carving her own path out in a seemingly infinite gloom. No longer would she be an overgrown child overstaying her welcome.

Turning to leave the den, she caught a glimpse of the spanning pine trees beyond camp. It would no doubt clear out into oaks, and then clearings stretching across the horizon.

And as she padded out and aimed for the camp exit, for once, excitement seemed to jump into her throat at the thought of her future.

@Undertaker
Old March 10th, 2022, 08:23 AM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

"Even better" meowed the dark tom proudly, "I've brought you the body of Redfur." Hmm now that Shadefrost gave it a second thought, it probably wasn't the best idea to bring the corpse of a rogue to his leader. All it would do is stink up the den and he would probably get in trouble, on top of that he carried a heavy body for miles when all he had to do was bring the pelt what a drag.
@Undertaker

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old March 13th, 2022, 02:18 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

MistyPetal came in, bleeding badly. Her face was full of pain and sadness. "Hi Dawnstar. You wanted to see me. "
@Undertaker

Last edited by vanillaa; March 13th, 2022 at 02:19 PM.
Old June 1st, 2022, 03:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ @Undertaker ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Goddamn, this is going to be a disaster. I can barely take care of myself and now I'm going to have kits. I'll never be able to do anything fun again, because I'll have to be responsible and a good role model. The enormity of her newest predicament weighed the molly's shoulders down, and with a groan, she slid into the leader's den. She was going to get fat and be sick and grumpy all the time and then she was going to have a bunch of kids screaming in her ear the whole time. Brackenfire looked around the den for her mother,, licking her lips anxiously. She was never nervous, what the hell was going on with her? Probably hormones or something. "Dawnstar? I need to talk with you." The last time she was here, she was all bloody. The only times she talked with her mom any more were she was wet or bloody or pregnant. Maybe the family was a little dysfunctional at the moment on her end.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 1st, 2022, 04:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

Goddamn, this is going to be a disaster. I can barely take care of myself and now I'm going to have kits. I'll never be able to do anything fun again, because I'll have to be responsible and a good role model. The enormity of her newest predicament weighed the molly's shoulders down, and with a groan, she slid into the leader's den. She was going to get fat and be sick and grumpy all the time and then she was going to have a bunch of kids screaming in her ear the whole time. Brackenfire looked around the den for her mother,, licking her lips anxiously. She was never nervous, what the hell was going on with her? Probably hormones or something. "Dawnstar? I need to talk with you." The last time she was here, she was all bloody. The only times she talked with her mom any more were she was wet or bloody or pregnant. Maybe the family was a little dysfunctional at the moment on her end.
Her tattered ears shot to attention at her daughter's call. Considering that it's been a while since she's had any one-on-one time with any of her kin, she was somewhat interested in what Brackenfire had to say. She wasn't covered in blood and injuries this time and didn't seem to be carrying any gifts this time around either. The scarred leader's nose twitched as she scented the nerves and something else... something that wasn't entirely Brackenfire's unique scent, it was just a tinge but she could smell it. It was hidden underneath the sharp pine smell all ShadowClan cats carried.

"You didn't get exiled for another patrol, did you? Cause I can't help you if you did." Dawnstar told her, having not been very happy hearing that she had failed to report a patrol last time and been temporarily exiled from ShadowClan for it. Her kin didn't get special treatment when they screwed up. Brackenfire had been lucky Dawnstar had been too busy to be mad about it otherwise she would have been in the same boat Badgerscar had been in not long ago.

"Why do you smell so anxious?" Blinking, the monstrous size tabby left her nest to circle around her daughter and sniff her up. No matter how hard she tried, Dawnstar could not place the weird underlying scent so gave up after a few seconds and sat down. She waited with a twitching tail tip for Brackenfire to tell her what the problem was, so Dawnstar could solve it or berate her and then solve it.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 1st, 2022 at 08:27 PM.
Old June 1st, 2022, 07:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Seeing her mother's nose twitch, Brackenfire was puzzled. Could a cat smell pregnant? Or was it something else? She offered a head shake in response to the other molly's query. "No, I learned my lesson the first time." She learned a lesson, that Elmshadow was annoying. And that she shouldn't slimpbout on patrols and blah blah blah.

The Enforcer pricked her ears slightly as Dawnstar made her way over, and circled her, sniffing in her admittedly foreign aroma. She twitched her whiskers and swallowed the dense lump in her throat. don't be dramatic and don't drag it out. Just say it. "I'm expecting kits, and I wanted to see how this was going to impact... My rank and stuff."

She turned to face her mother from the leader's position beside her, trying to gauge her reaction. Hopefully Bracken wouldn't be demoted for getting pregnant on accident.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 1st, 2022 at 07:59 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2022, 06:51 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orchidmoon had taken the time to smooth down her fur before entering the leader's den, wanting to look as presentable as possible for whatever they were about to discuss. "You wanted to see me, Dawnstar?" The molly's green eyes glittered curiously. Either this would be very, very good, or terribly inconvenient.

@Undertaker

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old June 2nd, 2022, 07:30 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @Undertaker @Bliss.

>Cowfern<
Their shoulders were burning by the time they reached Dawnstar's den. They let Ebonyfang's body slide off of their back and onto the center of the den's floor.

"I went out to look after the meeting ended and found him in Pinewatch Patch," they explained softly. "There was a dead rogue next to him. I thought there might be a chance that he was still alive, but... he was gone before I got to him."
Old June 2nd, 2022, 10:12 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

♔|Aspenpaw|He/Him| @Undertaker |WC:85|♔

Apprehension tickled at his belly as he entered the den. Was it actually colder in here then out there? He shook his head at the thought. Moving to stand beside the other summoned cat. The calico tom dipped his head respectfully towards the leader, before standing there awkwardly. He paid careful attention to his posture, he wouldn’t be caught dead slouching in front of a warrior, let alone his own leader.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old June 3rd, 2022, 12:17 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

~Spiritfire | @Undertaker~

Making her way carefully into the den, Spiritfire quickly gave a respectful dip of her head to the massive she-cat, and took a seat with the other cats summoned, wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; June 3rd, 2022 at 12:18 AM.