by BEAR.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2020, 05:44 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

Eaglepaw glanced around for his mentor. "Littlewish!" he called. He had never been in a raid before and he found it a little scary.

@Moon Lily
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:44 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @hope ]

The tortoiseshell wheezed under the weight of the Shadowclan tom and she breathed in relief as he slipped off, clawing herself away from him. Heathernose climber to her paws, breathing heavily, and watched him warily as he too made his way to a standing position. She needed a few moments before she could get back into the fight and Heathernose had to remind herself not to let him on top of her again- that could lose her the fight if it happened a second time.

The tom was coming at her again and she met his claws with her own, trying to smack his paw away while she slipped closer to him. Heather dipped downward and crouched fluidly, straining to push upward with all of her strength with the crown of her head aiming for his chin.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:45 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

She tried.... to bite.... Storm's leg again. Paw still in her mouth, she shook her head violently in all directions, ignoring the slicing of her tongue and cheek.
She noticed..... Flameclaw trying to..... crawl under her? She huffed and lifted a paw to step on the stupid cat.

@SorrelFang @TheNyanCatMinecart
((Feather is gonna hop in soon, so she's gonna let up once mama Feather comes running to protect her baby))

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:48 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Rainquail ]

----Goosefury----

His wears twitched at the noise, leaving him temporarily confused. Had he broken Whiskernose's leg, or just dislocated it? Either way, it would make it harder for the tom to get away, and easier for Goosefury to get to him.
He was just reaching down to claw the tom again when paws slammed into the side of his stomach. He let out a choking cough as he was shoved backward, his body hitting the dirt with a dull thump. Coughing, he struggled back to his paws, and attacked again. His jaws snapped at Whiskernose's tail; if he managed to clamp down on it, he would yank the tom backwards and score his claws across the tom's back.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:49 PM
i am kenough

Nettlespark could feel the anger rising in his throat like bile after a bad meal. How dare WindClan attack them?! Who did Twilightstar think she was? The young tom already felt adrenaline rushing through his veins as he unsheathes his claws and watches the clamor of cats beginning to brawl. He wanted to single one out- to split them off from the others so they had no aid.
[ OPEN FOR A WC WARRIOR ]
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
(Hmmm, is it okay if feather mauls her? She would probably take advantage of foggys kindness, and try to permanently disable or even kill her)

Featherwhiskers lips tilted into a large smile, her eyes glinting maniacally as she gazed down at the poor, unsuspecting apprentice. Oh, this was going to be too easy. She almost felt bad for it! A loud, shrill giggle escaped her as she leapt at her, her teeth bared and her claws unsheathed. She attempted to sink her teeth into her shoulder. Whether that landed or not, she would then go to rake her claws down her side, wanting to see her blood spew out like a river.
~Foggypaw~
(I give you permission to make her face plant, Foggypaw probably gonna day thanks for getting that ant out of her fur and tickle her hehe)

Foggypaw winced a bit as her right arm got caught in the claws. She suddenly remembered that she could strike them back. Though their laughter kinda sounded like an owl dying. Foggypaw tried to saddle them which should be easier since her claws were out. If it succeeds, she could yell ‘full speed ahead friend!’ and possibly swipe their head.

{ @Mumble }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; August 4th, 2020 at 06:57 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:53 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Mumble ]

Glidingleaf burst out of the nursery with wide eyes, looking around her in absolute shock at the writhing bodies that filled the clearing. What was happening? Well, clearly, it was an ambush! She shook her head at her own denseness and leapt into the fray, clawing at the first cat she saw with Windclan scent. Partially, the queen felt bad for fighting a random cat but she knew they would attack her if she didn’t get them first. She had to protect her clan.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:58 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Beau
he really wasn't feeling up to his best. with his eyes only now beginning to slow down on the watering, his nose feeling practically on fire, and his body winded from falling onto the ground, gustgaze's claws were easily blocked although he did swing with his other paw towards heathernose's shoulder, anticipating the impact as he hoped that his hit would... hit.

and now what on earth was she doin-- ooooWWWW. saying a few child-like curses under his breath - he was too innocent to try out real swears - he turned his head to the side moments too late and felt the windclan female's head pound into the bottom of his own, recoiling in pain. with the pain overwhelming him, the shadowclan tom began taking a few steps back, breathing heavily before taking a run-and-leap towards the windclanner's side, hoping to use his tail to temporarily block their view as he turned his body to try to use his front paws to cling to their back and try to bite into the female's front right leg. hey -- by this point, anything was fair game in gustgaze's eyes -- considering he couldn't see very well at the moment -- so he wasn't going to hesitate to bite.

Last edited by panchiko; August 4th, 2020 at 05:58 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
She tried.... to bite.... Storm's leg again. Paw still in her mouth, she shook her head violently in all directions, ignoring the slicing of her tongue and cheek.
She noticed..... Flameclaw trying to..... crawl under her? She huffed and lifted a paw to step on the stupid cat.

@SorrelFang @TheNyanCatMinecart
((Feather is gonna hop in soon, so she's gonna let up once mama Feather comes running to protect her baby))
(Okay, lol. That’ll be interesting to see.)

Rosebriar slid her paw out of her mouth. It was furless and wet with blood. Panting, she let out a hiss and attempted to shove her up.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 4th, 2020, 06:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
// @wren @Starfall
well that was quite rude, although she really hadn't expected much manners out of these cats anyway. "no, no. no you." dreampaw replied shortly -- not the best comeback, but at least it meant she wasn't wasting her breath talking when she could be giving this windclan cat a good ol smackaroo. watching as the windclan kitty tried to aim for her neck, she quickly bent down and slipped, trying to get under him. what she'd do if she'd actually gotten under him.... dreampaw hadn't gotten that far yet. go with the flow, y'know? was that a cat chasing after the one she was fighting?? was she going to get double-teamed on?? blah. wow, she'd really overestimated their manners. at least it seemed like they were staying back for now.

The calliby snorted in amusement, "The rumors are true, you're all as smart as toads." he barked, letting out an annoyed hiss as she managed to dodge. Within moment's she was beneath him, panic flared in his chest. Lesson number one in combat training, was don't let your opponent get near your stomach or neck. Yet here he was, letting this cat get below him. Peonypaw managed to calm himself down, than leaned forwards, hoping to press his paw on her back, and use her to leap away.

@wren

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread