Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2024, 02:10 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

mossypaw
So... he was Mossypaw now. A faint smile appeared on the tom's maw and he purred to Eaglekit. They had different mentors, but Fadingsun and Dusklion were siblings! That meant they could do lots of training together, right? "Don't... be... jealous! I'm... sure... Fading... i-is great... too..." He shook out his pelt in an attempt to make himself more presentable before he went off to greet his mentor. He had to make a great impression. Oh, Eaglepaw had the same idea about training together! Mossypaw nodded eagerly. "Yes!" he exclaimed, this time speaking without hesitation.

But now was not the time to continue his chatter with his best friend. He flicked his tail in a "bye" motion, then made his way over to... Dusklion. Oh gosh. The warrior was so much bigger than him... surely she'd hate Mossypaw because he was so hesitant and insecure... On his short path to Dusklion, he somehow managed to stumble over his own paws. Darn it! His reputation was now ruined- everyone would hate him! Mossypaw frowned but tried to keep his head somewhat high as he arrived in front of his mentor. He awkwardly dipped his head in greeting. "H-hi.." he stammered, unsure of himself.

Wait a second. Birdsnow was announcing lionhearts?! That was so cool! Mossy's eyes widened as he watched the leader curiously. Mistyshard, Sparrowsnarl and... Dusklion! His mentor was the head lionheart? Oh gosh, he would fail so miserably at training, he'd be kicked out of the clan, everyone would despise him so much for not being clanborn! He didn't even have anyone except for Eaglepaw to talk to. Deep breaths....

"C-c-congrat...s," he managed to choke out to Dusklion, still in a half shock state.

[ @Micanomancy @talle ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 15th, 2024, 02:50 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang watched*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old March 15th, 2024, 02:54 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post

KESTRELSKIES
FLEUR DE LIS

Her ears perked up, a small glimmer of pride in her eye. An apprentice already? Did Birdsnow think she would make a good choice? Certainly she did, otherwise Orchidpaw wouldn't have been hers. The name wasn't too familiar because then again, she spent several moons dead, but that didn't matter. Surely, she could handle her.

The one eyed warrior chanted the names of the new apprentices when she heard a huff coming from an apprentice. Winterpaw, was his name? Nightspark's new apprentice. He looks mighty upset, the way she did when she was apprenticed under the stoic tom. Had her mentor already shown him the pit? Hopefully not.

A very loud and proud shape barreled up to her, and the warrior made a small noise as the apprentice demanded her identity. A proud, haughty stance, fierce eyes, and a pompous attitude.

...Ah. Was this some kind of cruel joke Birdsnow was playing on her? The way Orchidpaw stared at her made it clear she thought herself above everyone else- perhaps even Kestrelskies herself. She wondered if it was too late to ask Nightspark about the pit...

No. No pit for Orchidpaw, no mater how bothersome she would prove to be. "You can bet your little attitude I am." She said in her rumbly voice, an even mix of no-nonsense and amusement. Her single eye gave off a dark glare. Did Orchidpaw know she was a resurrected being? Well, maybe that should be one of her trump cards. Kestrelskies ducked her head for the traditional apprentice-mentor greeting before whispering into the apprentice's ear. "If you're up for it, I'll take you out on your territory tour as soon as we're finished. We start bright and early tomorrow."
Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)
2/100

Scowling slightly at Kestrelskies response for her name, Orchidpaw's fur prickled with irration. Attitude? Tch, she didn't have an attitude; if anything, it was her mentor who was the rude one. How dare she act like that? The nerve. It seemed like she would have to make sure her mentor stayed in check.

Standing her ground as she received a menacing glare from the one-eyed warrior, the young she-cat allowed their noses to briefly graze each other before jerking slightly away, but not far enough so she didn't hear her mentor's whisper. Territory tour? Perfect. She definitely wanted to see her domain, as she thought of it, no matter whether Kestrelskies had sass or not. "Fine." She agreed curtly before seating herself about a fox-length away from the older cat.

Returning her attention to her leader, Orchid's ears perked up at the mention of Lionhearts and promotion. She'd always wanted to gain some sort of elite rank in the clan, and now that the opportunity had presented itself, she'd certainly attempt to grab it. After all, she was an ambitious cat. Flexing her claws eagerly at the thought of becoming a Lionheart, the molly had already set her sights on the position and was determined to try her luck.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 15th, 2024, 04:14 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Fallenwish cheered. She remembered Dusklion from the medicine den.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old March 15th, 2024, 04:18 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Fanatic

Pleasantly surprised, Stagheart stepped forward. His second apprentice! He scanned the clearing, vaguely remembering who Mumblepaw was; a calico, if he wasn't mistaken. When his eyes lay on the apprentice he stepped forward, dipping his head in a respectful greeting.

"Hi there Mumblepaw, I'm Stagheart," he meowed in his heavy drawl. The large tabby lifted his gaze back to Mumblepaw, whiskers twitching. He wanted to see how the apprentice reacted before he said anything more; would they be excited, as most apprentices were? Or frustrated by the mentor change? Either way, he calmly sat in front of him, waiting.

/ @Demeter - hope i got the tags right!

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old March 15th, 2024, 04:35 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

MUMBLEPAW
He/They/Fang

[ 17 Moons | 19 Mentally]

PURRKS: Master Scout & Monkey Paw
[ Complete tunnel and repair knowledge | Respiratory Issues ]

Each day was hell all over again. He had no purpose here. Not with her gone, Mumblepaw had barely made it to the meeting in time to hear his name. A mentor. He didn’t need one besides an assessment. This cat wouldn’t even do any “mentoring”. Papa and Flamebriar had been enough. She couldn’t do this to fang! No! She couldn’t erase their memories and all they did from his brain. Mumble stares harshly at the cat who he been “given to.” “No. I am fully capable of doing this myself, I do not need you.” Fang mumbled towards the warrior, half-blind cat standing up immediately and staring his adoptive sister in the eye.

Birdsnow, I do not need a mentor. Fadingsun taught be battle moves, my previous mentors taught me everything else. I know what I must for an assessment, Stagheart would serve me zero purpose. I would like to request that Fadingsun since he handled my battle training. And or one of your Lionhearts give me an assessment, please.” A plea. A desperate plea toward her, but his tone did not express this. Their voice was confident, fang tried to be clear in each word. Stand their ground but not aggressively.

[ @poppy , @SentimentalSquid ]

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old March 15th, 2024, 08:23 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
MUMBLEPAW
He/They/Fang

[ 17 Moons | 19 Mentally]

PURRKS: Master Scout & Monkey Paw
[ Complete tunnel and repair knowledge | Respiratory Issues ]

Each day was hell all over again. He had no purpose here. Not with her gone, Mumblepaw had barely made it to the meeting in time to hear his name. A mentor. He didn’t need one besides an assessment. This cat wouldn’t even do any “mentoring”. Papa and Flamebriar had been enough. She couldn’t do this to fang! No! She couldn’t erase their memories and all they did from his brain. Mumble stares harshly at the cat who he been “given to.” “No. I am fully capable of doing this myself, I do not need you.” Fang mumbled towards the warrior, half-blind cat standing up immediately and staring his adoptive sister in the eye.

Birdsnow, I do not need a mentor. Fadingsun taught be battle moves, my previous mentors taught me everything else. I know what I must for an assessment, Stagheart would serve me zero purpose. I would like to request that Fadingsun since he handled my battle training. And or one of your Lionhearts give me an assessment, please.” A plea. A desperate plea toward her, but his tone did not express this. Their voice was confident, fang tried to be clear in each word. Stand their ground but not aggressively.

[ @poppy , @SentimentalSquid ]

Had he been a more sensitive cat, Stagheart certainly would've flinched under Mumblepaw's vicious words and tone. Not to mention it was loud enough to alert practically every cat in the clearing, interrupting the joyous moments between apprentices meeting their new mentors.

But the large tom narrowed his eyes instead, undisturbed, simply observing the apprentice that was now hollering at Birdsnow. Huh. If he was truly a mentor, should he ask the apprentice to quiet down?

This don't seem like a great time to go over warrior conduct.

In the end, Birdsnow had the final say. Stagheart tilted up his chin to look at the leader, waiting to see if she'd reprimand or allow the apprentice's requests.

In any case... if I'm stuck with this attitude, it's bound to be a pawful. More than a pawful, in fact. StarClan give me the patience for that...

/ @poppy @Demeter

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old March 16th, 2024, 06:10 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix with orange eyes

HP ( 33/100)

Moonpaw by rust`rock

The young molly looked around for this “Morningmimic” but she didn’t see anyone, at least no one yet…so she sat there like a lost soul in a dark.

@Ladiebugg
MorningMimic quickly spotted the apprentice and padded over.

'Ah. Youre.. MoorPaw? MolePaw? M..MoonPaw! Thats it. I'm MorningMimic.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old March 16th, 2024, 12:11 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
MorningMimic quickly spotted the apprentice and padded over.

'Ah. Youre.. MoorPaw? MolePaw? M..MoonPaw! Thats it. I'm MorningMimic.'
Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix with orange eyes

HP ( 33/100)

Moonpaw by rust`rock

Her tail flicked with curiousity as her new mentor…well in this case her first ever mentor greeted her, Moonpaw dipped her head as she looked back up. “Yes…that’s me.” Besides the blatant mispronunciation of her name, she still tried to be respectful. Well, it’s not like she expected the cat to know her since well she wasn’t the most active in the clan.

(Is morning a tom, molly, nb or T^T I apologize just like lil moony I have no idea who your cat is )
Old March 16th, 2024, 12:14 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Warrior
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

The massive cat half-expected the fact that he would be demoted. He admitted the fact that he hadn't been useful to the clan at all for the last two moons. And the only time he actually did something was cause chaos.

To be honest, he was half-glad. The rank had been offered by Beansprout, so it allowed a remain of the cat to be forgotten. And the other half... Well... Nothing. Nothingness.

An idea went up in his head some time ago, so now it would be easier to be accomplished now that he wasn't needed at high leader decisions

A plan made of zeal, wrath and blood.

He dipped his head low, acknowleging Birdstar's decision, before saying.

"I respect and accept you decision Birdstar. I won't keep hard feelings toward you, be sure of that."
@poppy
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Closed Thread