Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2020, 02:11 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Goosepaw approached with a grim expression. This was about Dirtfur's exile, no doubt about it. Also likely about the next medicine cat, but he was more interested about what Lionstar had to say. The giant tom had been more than furious; Goosepaw didn't have the word to describe how angry Lionstar had been. He wanted to hear what the golden leader had to say publicly on the matter. So he took his place at the front of the crowd, and waited.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 17th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Fogkit ran out of the nursery, almost running into a couple of cats, bit he managed to swerve away from them before he ran into them. The white deaf kitten sat down and looked up at Lionstar. He had a feeling there was a clan meeting when a whole bunch of queens and kits came out of the nursery. The tom sat still and looked up at Lionstar waiting to read his lips for the announcement.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 17th, 2020, 02:25 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare quickly padded up to the Streamstone and found a spot among the cats also gathering around the bear what their leader had to say. With the death of Shiverpetal and Lionstar sending his little group off to aid WindClan, quite a lot had happened all at once. The tom expected this meeting to have something to do with one event or the either. Would they have a new medicine cat? He waited eagerly to see.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 02:54 PM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 02:55 PM
fae/she/they

Leafbreeze perked her head up, suddenly startled by the mass amount of cats gathering. She had been quite bored without seeing her apprentice around, and wondered if Mosspaw would even show up for this announcement. She sat silently, waiting for Lionstar to share what had happened this time.
Old February 17th, 2020, 02:57 PM
eternally tired

@shortstack

Sparrowkit didn't see Sunkit anywhere. He must be sleeping still. He thought. He wondered where Dirtfur was. He decided to ask a random cat in the crowd. "Hi" He began. "I think your, Flootflare or Sootfair? Have you seen my Dad? he's Dirtfur, I haven't seen him in a while..."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 17th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Pigeonpaw had hoped her mood wasn't that obvious, but of course it was. Her soft green eyes looked up at her brother, and she just shook her head slightly before staring back down at her paws. She wasn't doing okay.
Pebblepaw was quick to embrace his sister, taking a seat beside her. With a single paw, he motioned for her to sit beside him - his pelt firmly pressed against hers with a worried expression on his face. Wrapping his tail around Pigeonpaw, Pebblepaw mumbled quietly,

"Is this about Graypaw?" The memory of their discovery of their brother left more than just a sting in his heart, his own eyes welling up slightly. It wasn't his place to talk about his thought though.... All that mattered was Pigeonpaw and that she would be ok - he would sort himself out eventually! Plus, he always had his workshop he could tuck himself away in.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 17th, 2020, 03:46 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Pebblepaw was quick to embrace his sister, taking a seat beside her. With a single paw, he motioned for her to sit beside him - his pelt firmly pressed against hers with a worried expression on his face. Wrapping his tail around Pigeonpaw, Pebblepaw mumbled quietly,

"Is this about Graypaw?" The memory of their discovery of their brother left more than just a sting in his heart, his own eyes welling up slightly. It wasn't his place to talk about his thought though.... All that mattered was Pigeonpaw and that she would be ok - he would sort himself out eventually! Plus, he always had his workshop he could tuck himself away in.
Pigeonpaw appreciated her brother's comfort, pressing her pelt close to his. She hadn't been one for talking lately, spending a lot of time confined to the apprentice's den. She hadn't even told Pebblepaw about her most recent training session.
"Yeah...Pebblepaw, I miss him so much," She sighed, her eyes pained. "I...I had my warrior assessment a few sunrises ago. I wanted us all to become warriors together, but...I don't think that's going to happen. I tried to argue with Lionstar, to let me stay an apprentice until you and...and Graypaw were ready, but there was no point in it. And now Graypaw is gone, so he'll never get to be a warrior with us."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 17th, 2020, 05:01 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Head raising, Omenshade heard the call of their leader but didn't move just yet, as they watched the clan obediently come to gather around Lionstar. They were careful in studying who arrived first, changes in expressions as other members of Riverclan arrived, who sat next to who. It was an exercise in sociology that kept Omenshade's attention as they eventually joined the rest but stood off to the side slightly to give themself a better angle for viewing. Lionstar's announcements were important to them, but of more intrigue was the reaction of their clan mates.
Their ears were forward, listening. A conversation was happening between apprentices that they tried to pick up on given its apparent emotionally charged nature, but it was tough to get more than pieces.

Last edited by Kitty Mama; February 17th, 2020 at 05:02 PM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Sunlight streamed into the cozy den, warming the kit. The fiery tom blinked from waking up and smacked his lips. His ocean eyes lazily looked around the nursery to only find that he was alone. Wait a second... Sunkit heard voices chattering in the clearing. Jumping up and stubby legs trying to go fast he ran to Sparrowkit."What did I miss?"
@:Grimm:

------

Shimmeringpaw padded towards the sea of cats. So much has happened and to be honest she didn't want to be here, she didn't want to hear anything bad. It was enough to make her brother hide in the apprentice den. Seeing a friend the silver molly walked up and sat down next to him. "Hi." Her voice soft as a feather.
@Slushie

----

Mossythorn grumply walked into the clearing.Maybe he'll switch bossy Miss. Know it All to another unfortunate warrior.
Old February 17th, 2020, 05:20 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Shimm ]

Great skies, meetings were boring. Why did everyone take so long to gather? It wasn't as if they had to walk all the way from the other side of the forest. He lowered his head with an irritated sigh, but Shimmeringpaw's voice made him look up. His heart fluttered as he smiled. "Hey, Shimmeringpaw," he greeted her.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Closed Thread