Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 08:39 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:34 AM
Riftpaw and Beaverpaw's...
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 08:22 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 08:21 AM

Old July 30th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

This ones name is oak, and mango. Mango is younger. she pointed to the kit, oak, on splashfurry’s back. Then looked at the kit on her back, Mango. @BILL. @~Lucid Dreams~ @PeppermintRabbit @Elementals
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old July 30th, 2020, 07:58 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

('Puffy boy' Lol.)

Oak would shuffle his paws. "My name is Oak, and Mango-" He would jester to the shecat close to him. "Is my adoptive sister." He would look up, meeting the leaders gaze. @BILL.

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 30th, 2020, 08:19 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@~Lucid Dreams~ @~RooRoo~ @BILL. "Umm...I'm Mango. It's nice to meet you?" Mango still was incredibly nervous. She slid off Oak's back to stand on her own.
(The reason I want to name her scorch is because she has some burn scars from a fire, I forgot to mention)
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old July 30th, 2020, 08:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

In all his interactions with Lionstar he could’ve never imagined this, he couldn’t actually see lion being all courtship.. courtshipy? If that was the proper word to describe exactly what was happening. A little thought in the back of his mind made him want to indulge in the attention he’d been so dearly missing at home, but he wasn’t exactly the flirty type. Wasn’t so sweet with words, well at least not in the ways that mattered. Coyote felt the injured side of his face burn with embarrassment, good enough to eat was a new one. Whiskers flattening to the sides of his muzzle he couldn’t help but gently lean against the smooch with an exhale through his nostrils. What could one even say to all this? What was appropriate to say? ”beauty is in the eye of the beholder my dear lion.” that was good. Yeah. Good job coyote. Followed by the silent praise of himself he blinked back into the more serious side of the conversation.

Coyotesnarls face twisted into an amused smile, he couldn’t say he ever liked the healing thing. They bugged his allergies, stank up his fur, and sometimes made him feel sick. Whoever said plants smelled nice was a dirty liar and for that? He hated them. ”never liked it. Never will. I think I was too young to realize exactly what I got myself into. Before I could bail stupid Mistyfern had to go off and die or something. I think it was a work of obligation as opposed to- actually caring” he let out a grunt of a laugh ”Im not very liked at home yanno. Sometimes I’d send the idiots away. Wasn’t a good medicine cat and I’m glad to be out of it” he was going to bury his medicine cat days, and leave them there. For the most part he was hoping coldamber and Snailswirl stayed around for quite some time. He wasn’t interested in choosing another pair and was not I retested in doing anymore training than he had too. Especially since... well.. he hated training in general. Teaching someone to do something even if it had become second nature for himself was a hassle. ”it’s been some time. Even when I was young it never seemed to be able to compete you know? I suppose even though physical strength against a another clan doesn’t display its well being... its a big part of it.” the tom ran his tongue over his whiskers a few times eyebrows knit thoughtfully together. He couldn’t actually remember a new riverclan cat coming. That was curious. ”donor? Who on earth did you send to us hm?” he teased unaware of the lineage with Blazingstar.

The tabby mustered another smile, Lionstar was strutting his stuff and to be honest he didn’t mind it. Riverclan was a superpower around the forest and that was a well known fact. Based on numbers and vastness of territory you wouldn’t want to mess with them. ”I can tell. You guys might hit capacity, you’ll have to send us a few warriors if you have too many” he gave the larger tom a friendly bump on the shoulder. ”I don’t intend on letting anything slip under my paws. I would like to say Twilightstar did a pawful of work to get us where we are. Numbers are high, prey is plentiful, kits are booming. Feels good.” he wouldn’t let that feeling go. Even after Twilightstar was gone he didn’t intend on letting anything slip by him in his leadership. So far he was still feeling his way around it and he was starting to like having weight behind his words, enjoying the fact he could order others and they had to obey. She should’ve made him deputy in the first place. ”Oh thunderclan.” he felt bad chuckling about their situation but also.. that’s the second time the cats territory went up in flames. But this time it wasn’t even the entire territory? Having the advantage to look over the hills and see most of the territory was intact from the windclan side was sad, mooching off of riverclan was even worse. ”I can’t say I’m impressed with Softbriar. From what I heard when windclan showed up.” Anyways now wasn’t time to talk poorly of thunderclan. Shadowclan was on the hot plate for tonight.

He knew he’d touched a spot in Lionstar when he noted how his face lit up at the mention of a battle. Anybody could tell the handsome fish man really didn’t like Icestar and he realized just how much he liked him for it. Before now the whole politics side of the forest hadn’t mattered. As much as the grouchy lady pissing everywhere with her misbehaving warriors and apprentices had annoyed him before it hadn’t been his place to say they raid the place. Now that it was? Gosh he couldn’t help but feel bubbling excitement in his chest especially when Lionstar seemed so keen on the idea. It was validating. ”We were banking on it. To icebutt we look pretty puny.” just from a gathering you couldn’t tell just how well a clan was doing, especially when Icestar seemed to count them down and out from past experience. He was going to enjoy letting her eat her words. ”Im glad you are on our side for this. She’s been.. well... lolly gagging around the forest like it’s her own dirtplace. Especially when it comes to this apprentice thing. You’d think you got to have some smarts to run a clan eh?”

As much as he kinda enjoyed getting the praise from Lionstar he still would’ve attacked shadowclan when they had their guards down, he was all about winning this fight irregardless of what they had to do to succeed. Dirty play or not, he’d smush them into the ground. ”I think we can switch that mercy thing around. As much as Twilightstar wouldn’t want anybody to be killed. You’d wonder how far you’d have to go to get that point into her thick skull.” he flexed his claws into the dirt. ”I wouldn’t mind getting my paws on that warrior of hers.” seathing his claws once more his face softened and a teasing mrrow of amusement rolled off his tongue ”of course I’ll always come back for ya.” realistically he was wondering wether or not that flirty phase was a thing of the past. ”can’t speak for twilight though. As long as she doesn’t run in with Icestar and get pinned up by herself...” he wouldn’t even want to stumble upon the behemoth of a cat by himself. Scary.

Coyotesnarl let out a snort ”Best riverclan has ever had I don’t doubt. A result of my teaching? Hardly.” he was a horrible teacher and there was no shame in admitting it, he hardly reared his own apprentice before becoming a medicine cat. Teaching was no skill of his, instead it was an informational vomit onto Fawnsqueaks head which, from Lionstars view, worked out perfectly. ”Im glad. Otter- Otterstrike was a disgrace. I couldn’t stand her especially at medicine cat meetings. Just wanted to smack some sense into her a few times! Fawnsqueak must be such a gem if he’s managing to thrive after a disaster for a mentor.” speak of the devil!

@BILL. @Dipper

The tabby toms gaze meandered from Lionstar to Fawnsqueak a fond smile breaking his features from the far more serious topic of before. He looked absolutely shocked, like he’d been jerked awake from a deep dream with his jaw gawked open and stance wide. Wether or not poor Fawnsqueak was ok was a loss to him, he turned his gaze back to Lionstar his gaze curious and concerned. He debated heading over but would rather let the tom approach him instead, leaving Lionstar standing there didn’t seem at all proper.

Finally he seemed to jump out of the trance if only by a little bit as he called out his name. A fondness swept over his features and his head tilted in the gentlest of ways. ”Fawnsqueak” he cooed in greeting. Though realistically Fawnsqueak hadn’t grown much from the last time he’d seen him, he looked so different. Perhaps it was the glint in his eye or that overwhelming sense of joy radiating from him. Personally he’d only seen the medicine cat in the company of the other medicine cats lately, which didn’t seem to spark as much joy or enthusiasm.

Feeling the little touch of static as Fawn gently pressed his nose to his lower jaw he felt himself grinning. Seemed like a common theme today huh? Friendly greetings. Coyote gently reached to tap his chin over the bride of Fawnsqueaks nose as he pulled away before taking a step back to encompass the larger conversation. ”thought I should pay my favorite cats a visit” he mused quietly sweeping his tongue over his whiskers to gently flatten them. ”that among other things of course” he was slightly intimidated by how cute the little tom was, not in a weird sense but he just looked so squishy. He couldn’t picture him healing mangled warriors on a battle field anymore. His tail curled resentfully before blinking back into reality briefly. ”right. I actually came for you. Windclan has planned a raid on shadowclan and I’ve stepped out of the medicine cat role into Brindlejaws former position as deputy. I’ve got some medicine cats of my own but I wouldn’t trust them quite yet. I was wondering if you could lend a paw?” he gently turned his gaze to Lionstar who seemed to have stiffened slightly, though it didn’t last long it was there.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 30th, 2020, 10:00 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Although he hadn't even expected such a tactile greeting from himself, it was much less expected from Coyotesnarl the fierce and hunky and muscular--

A shaky inhale rattled him back to reality as he felt Coyotesnarl's touch on his nose, and that was about all he could handle before he swore his tiny fast-beating heart might burst at the seams.

Fawnsqueak flashed a smile and fond look through sooty eyelashes, a little rise of giddiness tiding him over as his gaze shifted to Lionstar who stood tall and handsome and pouting, as usual. "Oh, don't be like that," he chided to follow up with a good-natured shrug, "all jealous and brooding. Stop that." Souring Lionstar's mood over something so silly was a waste of good energy, and he didn't want Lionstar to feel like he was missing his own affectionate greeting. The difference was that he didn't see Coyotesnarl everyday, but he supposed it wouldn't hurt to act like he was just seeing Lionstar for the first time in a long while as well as he skipped forward. His eyes fluttered closed as he booped their snoots together with a light, approving hum and happy curl of his puff-tail. Rescinding, Fawnsqueak's tongue grazed over his own nose and he cheekily commented, "You're very pretty too."

Curious, he swiveled toward Coyotesnarl and cocked his head, eyes bright. It was enough of a gift to have Coyotesnarl just here, but here for him--?

"M-me?" Intensively flattered and disbelieving, Fawnsqueak flushed and drew a paw to his chest. An inhaled the electric scent of spicy honey and rugged pine shavings, a shiver alighting his nerves. "I.. really don't know how I could be of service to you." And so, he allowed Coyotesnarl the surreal experience of explaining how he could.

When he announced his deputyship, Fawnsqueak gasped as surprise was replaced by elation. "You're the deputy?" he asked, beaming again. "That's so wonderful--! I mean, I would say that about a literal stone since Brindumbjaw clearly wasn't working out over there--" Fawnsqueak hadn't forgotten that painful encounter, "--but you're way better than a stone, you're a, a.. big fuzzy stone with smarts and stuff." Okay, that.. Well, he tried. And coughed it away to focus on the more important bits. A raid, not.. his favorite, not really, but he wouldn't dream of rejecting the offer since the raid would happen with or without him. The only changed outcome was how many cats died.

"Yeah, of course," he breathed, "anything. I'll do it. When..?" This required much planning and there were so many variables, and perhaps he should recruit medics, or.. or restock the herbs, there were just so many items-- "And ..why? I get that it's ShadowClan. Like, I know they just have slashable faces but why specifically?" Last gathering had been a blur. Some sort of disagreement, but he couldn't place what'd happened.

@wren @BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 31st, 2020, 01:23 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

When Lionstar dreamed of Fawn coming at him hot and bothered, he didn't imagine it quite this way.

Messy-furred with the blaze of anger and tiredness in his eyes. It wasn't the most attractive look on him for sure, though Lionstar enjoyed seeing him irate for a change.

"Are you going to tell him to move, too?" Lionstar questioned lightly, having witnessed his little stampede through camp to get to him. "Sugar, he isn't here. He's off at Cattail Pond with the baby army and some idiots willing to play life-guard with him." Lionstar might have to tag along to see this explosion take place. He loved drama! "If you're going to kill him, at least give me a heads up first." He didn't really like choosing a new deputy.. he supposed he'd just, have to hire Fawnsqueak to be his medicine-deputy. Watch him get puffy over that, too.

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 31st, 2020, 01:53 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar wasn't asking Wavepaw, and his tail flicked irritably with the apprentice. "This is their joining talk, Wavepaw.. not yours. They can speak for themselves."

And he was glad the kits answered for themselves. That was a good trait to have. "I'm going to assume you both want to join because you have nowhere else to go.." Unless they wanted to object to that, he went on. "But Oak, you seem a few moons older than Main-go. So, you'll be starting as an apprentice named Oakpaw. Wavepaw can fill you in on some of the Clan details; I'll be assigning you a mentor during the next Clan meeting so we can get you started on your training to become a warrior.

"Main-go, you're still pretty young and I wouldn't feel comfortable shoving you into the role of an apprentice.. I also don't really think your name is appropriate for a Clan cat, unfortunately. So, from this moment forth you will be known as Scorchkit, for the orange patches in your fur. Wavepaw, please get both of these cats situated: I'm sure one of our queens would love to take Scorchkit in as their own."

[ @~Lucid Dreams~, @PeppermintRabbit, @~RooRoo~ ]
[ feel free to apply them both to the allegiances! ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; August 1st, 2020 at 04:37 PM.
Old July 31st, 2020, 02:07 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @BILL.; @~RooRoo~; @Shadow & Wind; ]

Cottonstrike lead the two rogues him and Otterpaw had found on Sedgewater Valley. He had no clue where the apprentice ran off to, so he wasn't going to wait for her. "Lionstar me and Otterpaw found two rogues, wanting to join Riverclan, so I brought them here.", he meowed in his slow speech. He couldn't remember their names, so they would have to introduce themselves.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 31st, 2020, 02:57 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @hope +
[Gonna try customization stuff because I haven't yet]

Rainsplash flicked his tail back and forth, a grumbling under his breath as the cat rambled on, mentioning hugging him of all things. Why would he want a hug right now. Couldn't he tell that he wasn't in the mood for such happy-go-lucky behaviour?

Kinda just waiting for the cat to stop rambling so he could tell the cat to shut their jaws so he could sit in peace. Well, so he could be left on his own..

"Yes, I would appreciate some silence so I can at least be in a bit of peace"

He hissed a bit, his ears lowered and his ice blue eyes sharp.

Character Site is in the works.
Old July 31st, 2020, 07:26 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Wavepaw dipped her head in sorry. She picked it back up after he looked away. She listened and smiled at the names. She nodded as he asked her to take her duties to inform the kits. @PeppermintRabbit @~Lucid Dreams~ @Elementals
Sunny was very, very confused. But she saw a big string cat and, and it was too tempting for her. She jumped on him. Hi! Why are there so many cats? Who are you? What is this place?! she purposely rolled off his back for the last question and then jumped to her feet then padded over to the bigger cats(leader) feet and sat right in front of him. @BILL.
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!