Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 07:12 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:12 AM
Hey and Later! Smol TW
by Beanz
Last post by Beanz
Today 07:06 AM
◆ Meet Palekit |...
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:48 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2018, 06:51 PM
// ripplemask //

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flares View Post
@ripplemask

Nightwhisker was curled around her son in their nest in the back, flicking her tail lightly. She appeared unsettled, thinking about the tabby tom loner she hadn't seen for a couple moons now. After Ripplekit had been born, she couldn't leave the camp at all to nurse him, barely even the nursery or nest, having to be brought fresh-kill for a while. Sighing, she wondered if he was still around the territory or if he had already left, maybe even with another cat...
She shook her head lightly. 'Well, if he has left, then I don't need him... I'll raise my kit alone, even find a new father for him!...' Even trying to be angry with him over something that may or may not have even happened, the feeling faded easily as she still hoped the loner would be there.
Deciding that, since Ripplekit was old enough to be alone for just a moment, the black and white she-cat got an idea. Standing up slowly, she looked back down at her son. "I will be right back, my darling, and if you're good, I'll bring you back a surprise. Stay in here and play with the other kits or practice your fierce fighting moves while I'm gone!", she mewed quietly to the young kit. She smiled and licked between his ears before leaving the nursery quietly.
The small kit nodded solemnly, sitting down and wrapping his soft tail around his fluffy paws. "Bye, Mummy," Ripplekit mewed quietly.
Old June 7th, 2018, 07:18 PM
// ripplemask //

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Nursery

Ripplekit nodded in silence, wrapped his soft tail around his fluffy paws. He sat frozen, his face not portraying anything but calmness while on the inside Ripplekit was squealing. Mummy could be bringing me a surprise! he thought happily. @Flares

Last edited by ripplemask; June 8th, 2018 at 09:31 AM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 11:57 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Silver Fishie @NightWarrior4Life @G29 @Strange Rainbow

Butterflies fluttered lazily within Rowanflowers chest, not only had her sister arrived safely into riverclan but she bore kits, her own nieces and nephews. The orange and white she cat dipped into the nursery embracing its warmth as it kissed her face. She had been sleeping in the nursery for almost four moons now caring for her only surviving kit on her own, little shorekit who had survived when shellkit, twigkit nor gorsekit pulled through. A pain in her chest tightened around her heart and she bit back tears. There was no time to cry now, she was going to support Peachrain and her own litter. To be there for her sisters fatherless kits. She stepped full in her tail disappearing into the entrance as she walked. ‘ ‘ Peachrain? Where are you? ‘ ‘ came a stoic and hardened voice of the deputy, her tail swishing gently around her ankles as she waited for a response.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; June 8th, 2018 at 11:59 AM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Silver Fishie @NightWarrior4Life @G29 @Celestial

Peachrain looked at the entrance after she had heard a voice. When she looked she saw her sister Rowanflower. She let out a purr that her sister actually came. "im over here." she meowed softly, trying not to upset the newborns. Peachrain hadn't been in Riverclan for too long, but ever since she had many cats have become her friends.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 8th, 2018, 02:56 PM
// ripplemask //

Ripplekit peered around before shuffling to the back of the nursery. The small tom slid into an almost-perfect hunter's crouch, narrowing is eyes in concentration. His tail laid on the ground and he gasped, lifting it back up. Now, he thought, I am going to hold this hunter's crouch until Mommy gets back! I'm gonna be so strong and Mommy's gonna be so impressed! @Flares
Old June 9th, 2018, 02:21 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post
( @Silver Fishie | @NightWarrior4Life | @G29 and @Celestial if you want to roleplay her sister in this.)

Peachrain laid in her new nest in the nursery, gazing down at her three newborn kits. The queen licked each one of with a compassionate lick, trying to keep her squirming kits together, since she had seen many queens before her try to keep their kits together. Kits always seemed to be squirmy when they are born. Peachrain starred at the entrance, wondering if her dear sister were going to show. They hadn't kbown each other for bery long, since they hadn't seen each other since thay were kits themselves. Peachrain had been a shadowclan warrior untill the day she found her sister who resided in Riverclan, leaving her friend Rabbitfrost behind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post
@Silver Fishie @NightWarrior4Life @G29 @Celestial

Peachrain looked at the entrance after she had heard a voice. When she looked she saw her sister Rowanflower. She let out a purr that her sister actually came. "im over here." she meowed softly, trying not to upset the newborns. Peachrain hadn't been in Riverclan for too long, but ever since she had many cats have become her friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Silver Fishie @NightWarrior4Life @G29 @Strange Rainbow

Butterflies fluttered lazily within Rowanflowers chest, not only had her sister arrived safely into riverclan but she bore kits, her own nieces and nephews. The orange and white she cat dipped into the nursery embracing its warmth as it kissed her face. She had been sleeping in the nursery for almost four moons now caring for her only surviving kit on her own, little shorekit who had survived when shellkit, twigkit nor gorsekit pulled through. A pain in her chest tightened around her heart and she bit back tears. There was no time to cry now, she was going to support Peachrain and her own litter. To be there for her sisters fatherless kits. She stepped full in her tail disappearing into the entrance as she walked. ‘ ‘ Peachrain? Where are you? ‘ ‘ came a stoic and hardened voice of the deputy, her tail swishing gently around her ankles as she waited for a response.

Redkit, a ginger she-kit, wriggled around beside her siblings, trying to get the sweet milk from her mother's belly. It was uncomfortable and a little crowded and Redkit cried out as she was knocked by another kit. She stopped as she heard another cat approaching. The kit shuffled closer to her mother for safety and reassurance.
Old June 9th, 2018, 07:22 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

@Strange Rainbow @NightWarrior4Life @G29 @Celestial

Nectarkit instantly awoke again, his tiny head swiveling around to the new noise. A very strong and brisk voice came to his fluffy ears, and his ginger patched fur rose along his back. But, being a kit, the wariness instantly melted as the prospect of another cat came through his head. Turning around in the small cozy nest, he placed his large white paws on the side, his pink berry nose twitching towards the entrance to the den, where a new scent was.
Stumbling forward, he somehow tottered away from Peachrain’s fluffy belly, and slid down somewhat gracefully the side of the moss. Landing with a soft patter in the dusty floor of the Riverclan Nursery, he almost walked towards the sound, but didn’t get very far.
Whining loudly, he protested not being near his mother, and squirmed back into the lichen bed until he was warm again, but his muzzle was still pointed to the new feline who had entered the safe space. The nursery was getting all too loud all too quickly, but he was still extremely intrigued by this experience.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 9th, 2018, 09:11 AM
// ripplemask //

Ripplekit groaned, his muscles beginning to ache. The pain was almost unbearable, but the knowledge that his mother would be proud of him pushed him onward. @Flares
Old June 9th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Flareon

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripplemask View Post
Ripplekit groaned, his muscles beginning to ache. The pain was almost unbearable, but the knowledge that his mother would be proud of him pushed him onward. @Flares
(soo she's still out talking to someone somewhere else BUT i realized im too slow so ill answer now im sorry i took forever i shouldve done this in the first place ;w; )

Slipping back into the nursery, hoping she would be unquestioned, Nightwhisker stepped to the back with a distracted glaze over her eyes. Reaching the nest, she tried to shake the conversation with him out of her mind and looked toward her son. He was holding a hunter's crouch, a very accurate one actually. Hearing him let out a small groan from probably sitting like that too long, she set down two shiny shells that she was carrying next to the nest. Riverclan cats tended to 'decorate' their nests with lots of shiny or pretty things such as feathers, pinecones, shells... And since it was usually apprentices or older who could find shells, the queen thought they would be the perfect 'surprise' for a kit that wanted to be like said older cats. "What's a hunting patrol doing in the nursery?" she purred to get Ripple's attention.
Old June 10th, 2018, 02:35 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Skykit trotted into the nursery proudly wielding the fish she had caught. Dropping the fish onto the ground in front of her she looked around for her parents to show them the fish. "This is going to taste so good," she mewed excitedly to Cactuskit.
@CactusHeart @Ghost Galaxy

Last edited by Leopardblaze; June 10th, 2018 at 02:37 PM.
Closed Thread