Today 12:39 AM

Old December 14th, 2023, 10:03 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaStar22 View Post
"Nice catch les catch 1 more each then we can head back".She would say.

She pounced on a bird killing it with just a bite and then started picking the feathers off.

"Ok one more you got it"Darksong would say

Mistypaw looked over an dcaught a mouse
Old December 14th, 2023, 10:42 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 20 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

As Ripplepelt was doing the job of teaching Treepaw how to fish she would go into the water herself. As she got into mid-leg deep she stopped, was odd that the water was higher than it usually is. Felt odd to her since she was hoping to snag bigger fish but if this was all nature had to offer for now she would deal with it. Applebees felt herself shiver as the water was cold today, man leaf-bare was trying its hardest to be a pain in the ass. Oh well, she wouldn't complain too much, especially since she had a job to do right now. Normally she would have been on the edge of the water like everyone else but she wanted to see if she could snag anything better while in deeper waters.

Standing completely still she waited for the first prey to fall victim to her to come swimming by. Even with her cross-eyes she could still see a skinny-looking salmon coming her way, guessed the fish were struggling for food too. As she tracked its movements she chose the moment it was next to her to strike, paw slamming down on it and throwing her head into the water to bite down on it. She reared her head back up out of the water with the salmon in her grasp and face soaking wet. The warrior waddled back to dry land to set down the fish then shook off the water. Ok, she had enough already of being wet and cold, maybe a try at some land hunting wouldn't hurt. She sent a look to the fish she caught and a glance around, with Treepaw and Ripplepelt nearby nothing should go at it. Besides, it wasn't like she was going to trek halfway across the territory for prey.

Going into the brush that was a bit away from the river that they were just in, she crouched. Ahead of her, she heard scuffing like something was scavenging around for food. Too bad for them if she had her way, it wouldn't have to worry for its next meal since it would be the clan's next meal instead. Scenting the area around her to make sure there wasn't any predator in front of her instead of prey, thankfully it smelt like prey to her. Creeping forward on almost silent paws, she spotted a hare idly chewing on the spare grass it found. Applebees never had once caught any kind of rabbit before since that seemed like a windclan kind of thing, but today was a first. With a push from her back legs, she rushed for the hare hoping to not give it a chance of any kind of reaction. She almost lost it as she skidded across the dirt in her attempt to hook her claws into its skin. Which left the poor thing squealing in pain as she furthered her grip on its hindquarters before she snapped its neck.

Applebees got up with the limp hare in her grasp, she could call this a day especially since the stupid thing had probably scared any nearby prey. She had a feeling that Cliffjumper was going to fret over her being damp and dirty when she got back to camp. At least she could tell him about her caught prey as the reasons for it all. She retraced her way back to the river and collected her salmon from earlier. Apple was glad to see that everyone was at least able to snag something and they wouldn't be going back empty-pawed. Setting down her prey so she could talk she looked towards the two of them. "Nice, we all caught something despite not much prey being around!" she purred. "Think I'm done for now had enough fun wrangling this hairy beast, what about you two?"

[ + 1 salmon + 1 hare ]

@lesbianism @Sunii
[ finally a day off ]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old December 14th, 2023, 04:06 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark recoiled, shaking his head... Pain was starting to appear slowly in his shoulder... After all, it was his what... eleventh shoulder charge in the tree? But he repressed the pain easily, and what about to smash into the tree again when a voice filled the small place. He turned the head and looked at the young apprentice...

He recognized Adderpaw

A particularily fierce apprentice for her age. He had already seen her a time or two in the clearing.

The Head Lionheart nodded and said.

"Of course."
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw grew a determined look to her face hearing that she was welcomed to train with him. This was a chance to work with the big shots, something she wanted to be one of these days. So she got down and readied herself for a pounce. Suddenly she sprang out and clawed the exposed root of the tree before jumping off. She then looked to Nightspark. "So how much have you had to train to become a Lionheart?"
sorry for disappearing for a second.
Old December 14th, 2023, 10:44 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Wingkit
He/him | 5 moons | No purrks
Entering the RiverClan territory, Wingkit tried to ignore how the biting cold nipped at his paws and turns his whiskers to practical icicles. Yellow-blue eyes narrowed against the gathering dark as his nose twitched, trying to pick up the scent that Rushwater talked about. He smelled the crisp air and the fishy smell that made up most of RiverClan. Underneath all of that though was something familiar... something that reminded him of safety. The first few moons of his life wrapped up with his dad, and brother...

"Honeys... It's gots to be him!" That was all the confirmation he needed as the tom took off through the forest, ignoring the way his lungs burned with each frosty inhale of the leaf-bare air. His eyes stung but he pressed onwards. "HONEYS??? HONEYS WHERE ARE YOUS???" His yowl echoed in the dark forest around him as little paws scrambled this way, then that.

The further he ran into the territory the more things looked.... confusing. There were so many scents and sights and sounds that Wing eventually stopped and spun around in circles. No tears came but his sides were heaving, eyes wild and crazed with desperation to find his brother. Not ignored however was the anger that was steadily rising. Watching the burial party come back, watching his stupid aunt and her stupid deputy and all of those stupid warriors come back and not even seeming to care that his brother was missing after burying their dad made his head hurt. He wanted to claw them, yell at them, demand they come searching too. But he had remained quiet instead, a silent seething ball of anger until he couldn't contain it anymore and had enlisted Rushwater instead.

"IF HES DEAD I'M GONNA... I'M GONNA..." Wing wasn't sure what he was saying because now there was this rising wave of blackness that was narrowing his vision. He hated the way his throat felt now and tried to shake his head. A wheeze left him as Wingkit coughed, trembles passing through his body. "Where is he?? Where?? I can't- I can't smells him!!" Forgetting for a moment he was suppose to be this stoic almost-apprentice, the young kit turned to look for Rushwater, wanting the steadiness he felt from the older cat.

[ @redshiftreign - clarice said that we could find honey under a bush, so feel free to have rush take over and find honey in your next post if you want! if not i can have wing find him in mine ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old December 15th, 2023, 03:55 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @Leafy @Sunii

Ripplepelt's tail twitched. "I'm good to go back as well." The vole she'd missed still irritated her, but there was no point dwelling on it. At least she'd caught the trout.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old December 15th, 2023, 08:38 AM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

you can break a shovel when you break new ground.

purrks: agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow

[ @birdie [wingkit] , @clarice. [honeykit] ]

rushwater was rather proud of the almost-apprentice for picking up on his brother’s scent. keeping up easily, he tailed the kid, humming in approval. “it most certainly is him. and it’s not stale, you can tell if a scent is recent based on how strong it is.” couldn’t hurt to add a little tidbit of information; it’ll give wingkit’s future mentor less to do.

when wingkit started getting overwhelmed, rushwater swept in and tucked the kid between his paws, shielding him from the wind and world, “deep breaths, cap’n, you’re doing great. you’re a brave one. it’s a lot, i know, but you’re doing great.”

with that said, and a brief moment passing, rushwater trudged along the scent trail a bit further with wingkit in tow, tail flicking subtly. he came to a halt at a scraggly bush, nosing it gently.

“honeykit? wingkit is here with me, i know you must be stressed. i. . . i’m rushwater, i knew your father well-“ (more or less; despite his best efforts falconfeather had never let their shared blood drop. he didn’t want to tell these kits he was their uncle because knowing wing he’d never hear the end of that, but still—) “-and i’m here to take you back to camp. are you alright? do you feel well enough to walk with us?” he made sure he kept his tone as even and rational as he could while not being harsh, a gentle but raspy voice.

he hated kits— or so he’d preach up and down —but when it came down to it, he was rather fond of the little creatures provided they weren’t annoying his ears of 24/7.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket

Last edited by redshiftreign; December 15th, 2023 at 08:38 AM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:21 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Mistypaw looked over an dcaught a mouse
"Ok come on lets head back".Darkosng said

They would start to trot back with the prey in there mouth.
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:22 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:
"Ok come on lets head back".Darkosng said

They would start to trot back with the prey in there mouth.

she nodded and fallowed
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:29 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
she nodded and fallowed
They would get back to camp and drop the prey in the pile,It looked like there was a different hunting patrol while they were out as it was a huge pile of prey.

"Why have you been so moody latley'Darksong would as.
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:39 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:
They would get back to camp and drop the prey in the pile,It looked like there was a different hunting patrol while they were out as it was a huge pile of prey.

"Why have you been so moody latley'Darksong would as.

"Beacuse I hate hunting in the rain"