Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:20 PM
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by Myling
Today 01:14 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 01:01 PM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:01 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2020, 10:15 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ I completely forgot about this rp. Thank goodness for the allegiance. ]

Foxleaf noticed Dawnpaw had come over and sat down. "Well, we're all here now. Should we head out Snowflower?"
Old January 9th, 2020, 03:30 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Blissie Bliss @Undertaker @RedHead

Icestar felt a dizzying sickness as she was plunged back into her body, her orange eyes shooting open with a new light. She inhaled a sharp breath and sputtered, coughing up some blood, still feeling the fatal would that had been inflicted on her throat. It may have closed up as she revived, but it was still there, and it still hurt like hell. So that's what death feels like... She tried not to think too hard on the fact that it had been the Dark Forest that she visited in death, and not StarClan. She'd learned something valuable from her father, despite how much she continued to hate him.

The leader lifted her head and looked around her. She was surrounded by her mother, sister, deputy...and Flintstar. A new rage filled her from ears to tail-tip, but she barely had the energy to shout. She forced herself into an upright position, sitting on her haunches as her head swung to look at each and every cat around her. There were a few unmoving bodies in the clearing...needless death. Those honorless RiverClanners had taken these cats from her. Her face twisted back into its usual snarl and her attention snapped onto the ThunderClan leader.

"You were far too slow," She growled, low and raspy. "We have lost. Everything we've been working for, torn to shreds in one evening."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 9th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

| @Casper; |

Citrusflower watched as her older sister woke up. She looked towards her mother. "I think Im going to see if there is ant damages to the nursery.", she whispered to Owlfeather. She took one look at Icestar and dipped her head. The forever queen padded over to the nursery. She wished some other cats would help her, since she couldn't see anything. Maybe somebody would send a cat to help out if in fact there were any damages. She couldn't detect anything without eyes.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 9th, 2020, 04:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

After he’d spoken to Beastspark Flintstar had turned to assess the damage done, only noting the bloodstained clearing and the snowy mush that was covering the ground. Though his ears flicked upwards upon hearing Icestar take a breath. He turned around to face her, his ears instantly flattening again at the look she gave him. Crap, this was a lot scarier than he’d been expecting. Flintstar opened his mouth to say something, anything. We don’t have a good messaging system, it took far too long for your cat to find our camp. No one was prepared for this. I didn’t know what to do. Multiple excuses flew through Flintstar’s grad, but excuses wouldn’t help the situation. He knew that much. “I’m sorry Icestar.” Was all he could offer, head lowering in shame. He’d wanted to help, but she was right, Shadowclan would suffer grave losses from this. They already had. “I’ve brought my medicine cat, if that helps anything.” He mumbled after a moment, eyes flicking up to Icestar before he turned his head, looking around for the blank tabby. She should be here by now, he sure hoped she didn’t run into any trouble.

@Undertaker @Casper
[ @Delta ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 9th, 2020, 05:44 PM

My Mood: Lurking

"Is it over?"

Snowpeach peeked from the nursery into the clearing. The sight of it struck sorrow into an already-bleak soul that'd watched too much tragedy unfold in a lifetime, and it seemed ShadowClan was joining her in that after the brutal attack. Stiff joints cried in protest as she limped the rest of the way out of the den to inspect the outside, thanking her lucky stars that it wasn't wrecked. "I'm glad those brutes have some class..." she said to herself but was nowhere near joyful. The stench of coppery blood in the air made her almost gag, but she was distracted by Flintstar's presence. If he was here to render aid, it was a little too late, but maybe this promised medicine cat would be assisting the wounded alongside Bearpaw. Deeply taking a breath inward, Snowpeach asked, "What can I do to help?" If she could physically do it, she would.

((OPEN))
Old January 9th, 2020, 06:27 PM
clearing away the dust

"I expected so," Icestar snarled. It was the least the other leader could do to apologize for his failed heroism. She rose to her feet slowly and shakily, nearly collapsing half way. "Regrettably, it looks like we'll need her, if she ever decides to show up."

She limped over in the direction of the highbranch. It was time for a meeting.

@Undertaker @RedHead
[ @Delta ]

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 9th, 2020, 06:31 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Icestar, bruised and battered, fur matted with blood around her neck from where Lionstar had taken her first life, limped unsteadily to the base of the tree where the Highbranch stood. Near the mouth of her den. She didn't have the strength to haul her weight up onto the tree, so here she sat, letting herself fall back onto her haunches in a somewhat crooked position. Losing a life had taken a lot out of her.

When she called the summons, her voice was raspy, her damaged windpipe preventing her from shouting in her usual, booming tone.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the highbranch for a clan meeting!" She expected anyone whose wounds were not too severe to attend. She watched carefully for any unmoving forms, trying to tally the dead. So far, she had only spotted three.

Old January 9th, 2020, 06:35 PM

Snowpeach frowned when she hadn't received any instructions on what the next steps for reparations were. She observed Icestar in her injured journey to the Highbranch but didn't follow yet, waiting until the official call before she instinctively felt her muscles clench. Mustering strength, she hauled herself to her paws and ignored the bruise-like feeling that the steps produced to hobble over to where they'd be gathering. Despite her stiffness, the forever queen gave Icestar a rare dip of her head in a formal greeting before sitting, sliding into a lying position because she didn't think she'd be comfortable for long otherwise.

((OPEN))
Old January 9th, 2020, 06:38 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Limping, yet only slightly, Snowsnap approached the Highbranch. His muzzle was twisted into an expression that told anyone who studied him closely that he was hiding his true pain. The bloody cuts Yarrowpounce had delivered screamed at him in agony, but he would not be sent to the medicine den and miss this meeting. Usually, he cared nothing for the little club gatherings Icestar called, but the black she-cat had lost a life. Surely something interesting would come up eventually. He bared his teeth as he sat down. Those mangy fish-eating otter-brained eels are going to pay their dues. The next Gathering will not be so peaceful.

[open <3]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 9th, 2020, 06:41 PM
~Shy Bean~

Tatteredhawk padded forward and sat down heavily, bloodied and tired.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Closed Thread