Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggymask art needed
by glitch
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 10:38 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:35 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by glitch
Today 10:18 AM
Thread closing!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:11 AM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by glitch
Today 10:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2020, 05:14 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She settled into a crouch, humming quietly to herself as she thought over Dustbreeze's question. "I believe I'm settling into it quite nicely," the she-cat mewed after a few heartbeats. Duskfeather chuckled lightly, her tail twitching against her side. "Not as many duties as you'd think, really. Of course, I have more responsibility now, but not too much that I'm stressed out. Though that could always change." The Torbie shrugged, looking down and placing a paw over a leaf in front of her before turning back to Dustbreeze. "So, anything new happen to you lately?" she asked.
"Nothin out of the ordinary." Dustbreeze replied with a shrug. She was glad yo see that Duskfeather seemed to be doing well with the new role
a faint smile touched her lips. She knew her good mood was probably from a bad cause and that her crush was silly, but she couldn't help her emotions. She was young and she'd never had anyone believe in her so much. She debating telling Dusk, but decided it was better kept private until discussed further.

"The fresh kill pike is starting to get low. This leaf bare has been very different from the last. So much ice and not that much snow. It's made the prey more cautious to come out I think." She said, keeping the conversation going. She really aught to get out for a little hunt before the day was over. It would do no good for her to spend too much time relaxing and chatting when she should be out providing for her clan. She'd just stick close to camp, to the familiar territory.
Old January 26th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The senior warrior padded towards the young blood, "Ravenspirit, but yes?" Politely correcting the young warrior. His black-tabby blended well with the shadows, especially at night. His yellow eyes looking for the last patrol member.
@SuspiciousMindz @.:Raven:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Spottedheart realised her mistake and felt flustered, she had always messed up words and names in huge conversation, often mixing a few, so much that she had once ended up calling Violeteye, Alderstripe's mate Violetstripe. "I'm really sorry..." She apologized and met his gaze afterwards. "We need to go to the Thunderglade and mark the borders." She explained and looked around for the last member of the patrol as well.

@Shimm @SuspiciousMindz

Treetiger was quick to make an appearance near the cats that she was assigned to go on patrol with. The warrior had been known to be a little weird and... predictive about certain things, but it up to the other two to handle her presence the way they choose. "Lead the way," the she-cat spoke, eyes seeming to dart towards something between the other two warriors. Nothing was there, but she swore she had just seen something there...

(Henry)Look at them... judging you... judging us

Her brows furrowed and the she-cat shook her head a bit, but quickly offered the other two an uncertain smile.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 26th, 2020, 08:42 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
"Nothin out of the ordinary." Dustbreeze replied with a shrug. She was glad yo see that Duskfeather seemed to be doing well with the new role
a faint smile touched her lips. She knew her good mood was probably from a bad cause and that her crush was silly, but she couldn't help her emotions. She was young and she'd never had anyone believe in her so much. She debating telling Dusk, but decided it was better kept private until discussed further.

"The fresh kill pike is starting to get low. This leaf bare has been very different from the last. So much ice and not that much snow. It's made the prey more cautious to come out I think." She said, keeping the conversation going. She really aught to get out for a little hunt before the day was over. It would do no good for her to spend too much time relaxing and chatting when she should be out providing for her clan. She'd just stick close to camp, to the familiar territory.
Duskfeather followed the she-cat's gaze to the fresh-kill pile, nodding in agreement. "I could only find a little mouse from my recent hunt," she commented, a sigh breathing past her lips. The deputy rose to her paws and stretched, purring as her back gave a satisfying pop. She cast a kind smile to Dustbreeze, her tail flicking. "I'll have to head out again soon, though I'd like to watch the camp for a while. I need to make sure some ThunderClanners aren't being lazy little bums." She winked, chuckling to herself at the joke.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 26th, 2020, 08:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Duskfeather followed the she-cat's gaze to the fresh-kill pile, nodding in agreement. "I could only find a little mouse from my recent hunt," she commented, a sigh breathing past her lips. The deputy rose to her paws and stretched, purring as her back gave a satisfying pop. She cast a kind smile to Dustbreeze, her tail flicking. "I'll have to head out again soon, though I'd like to watch the camp for a while. I need to make sure some ThunderClanners aren't being lazy little bums." She winked, chuckling to herself at the joke.
Dustbreeze tried to not be embarrassed about the joke. Why was it so hard gor her to keep that confidence she wanted to feel? Her face glued into a meek grin as her ears tilted out a little. She just didn't have that sort of spunk to make bold jokes like that. Especially with it being the deputy. Sometimes she was worried they would truly think she was lazy because she didnt really want to be a warrior anymore. She was just working through it slowly, and she had an apprentice that she needed to mentor to a warrior before anything. She would never give up on Leopardpaw. So instead she shook away her self consciousness and gave a more light hearted smile to Duskfeather.

"I will be heading out later too." She clarified. "I also need to get hunting with Leopardpaw. I think I've been focusing too much on battle training lately."

Old January 26th, 2020, 09:36 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @RedHead ]

Toadbounce had been grooming himself in the clearing, offering winks and smirks to anyone who passed him. He hadn't been on a patrol nor had he done any duties that day, prefering to instead sit in the camp and flirt all day long. That pretty little thing they had as a deputy hadn't noticed him yet, so why should he bother? The fluffy tabby snickered to himself, casting a half-lidded glance over the clearing before his gaze settled on the leader's den. As much as he loved to flirt with any lucky tom or she-cat he found to be pretty, Toadbounce could only say that one specific tom had caught his gaze.
The dearest Flintstar.
He had seen the tom disappear into his den some time ago, and after a few heartbeats he decided to pay the leader a visit. Rising to his paws and stretching, being sure to allow the sun to shine on his luxurious fur, Toadbounce began his short journey to Flintstar's den. His hips swayed as he walked, strutting confidently up to the entrance. The tom stopped just outside, lowering his voice into a sultry purr as he called out for the leader, "Oh, Flinty! May we have a little chat?" His tail twitched, his ears perked to listen for Flintstar's given permission. He knew the leader wouldn't reject-- who could resist the honor of being faced with his beauty?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 26th, 2020, 10:07 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Dustbreeze tried to not be embarrassed about the joke. Why was it so hard gor her to keep that confidence she wanted to feel? Her face glued into a meek grin as her ears tilted out a little. She just didn't have that sort of spunk to make bold jokes like that. Especially with it being the deputy. Sometimes she was worried they would truly think she was lazy because she didnt really want to be a warrior anymore. She was just working through it slowly, and she had an apprentice that she needed to mentor to a warrior before anything. She would never give up on Leopardpaw. So instead she shook away her self consciousness and gave a more light hearted smile to Duskfeather.

"I will be heading out later too." She clarified. "I also need to get hunting with Leopardpaw. I think I've been focusing too much on battle training lately."

Her smile fell into a frown as Dustbreeze's demeanor changed, though she didn't press on it. If the she-cat wanted to speak, she would, and Duskfeather had no business pressing on it. So she allowed her to continue, listening intently and smiling once more, her expression full of warmth and kindness. "Ah, yes, Leopardpaw. She seems to be a fine apprentice, and will make a wonderful warrior. I wish you and her luck with the training. Now, I must get to my work. Have plentiful hunting!" Duskfeather dipped her head politely, casting a reassuring look to the warrior before stepping away, moving off to do her own duties within the Clan.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 26th, 2020, 10:38 PM

After seeing Treetiger finally join them, Spottedheart gave the she-cat a smile and gestured for her to follow along with Ravenspirit. Again, the she-cat was pretty nervous about leading her first ever patrol, but it didn't seem too complicated, and with Ravenspirit, she had someone she could rely on in case she did something wrong, she had been a little worried about Treetiger not joining them, after all, the more warriors they were on duties like this, the safer she felt, with that, the molly slipped out into the territory.

@SuspiciousMindz @Shimm
Old January 27th, 2020, 01:55 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Duskpaw pelted over to Foxbound, she was late, really late. "I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! She began to babble about why she was late and such.
[ @Slushie @RedHead ]
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old January 27th, 2020, 02:40 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead @Spiritjumps ]

Buckbranch returned Foxbound's smile, albeit a bit hesitantly. He knew, like Sunsnow and Duskfeather, that he couldn't exactly afford to be angry with her; his demotion was no one's fault but his own, not even Flintstar's, and he was willing to admit that. But he felt... awkward, in a way. Perhaps it was the last meeting. He knew she had seen him. Why hadn't she talked to him? Had he done something wrong, something that upset her?
Duskpaw's meow tugged him away from his worrying thoughts, and he blinked at the young apprentice warmly, he expression seeming a little kinder. "It's fine," he assured her, nudging her gently with one paw - mostly to stop her rambling. "But we should probably get going. I'd like to be back in camp reporting to Duskfeather before dark. How about we head closer to WindClan? They've been pretty silent; I don't think we'll have trouble." Buckbranch had decided that if he could no longer practice his assertiveness as deputy, he was going to start applying it during patrols, beginning now. It was the only thing he felt would be able to distract him from the guilt that was biting at his belly. As he stood, his tail curled, and he decided that he couldn't stand it any longer. Tomorrow he was apologizing to Flintstar. Then he was going to ask Duskfeather to send him on any available patrol. I will redeem myself, but first I have to finish this patrol.
"Unless you two have any better ideas for hunting, we should probably get going." He blinked at the two she-cats in front of him. Of course he was open to ideas, but if they had none, he was determined to stick to his original plan.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 27th, 2020, 03:02 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Duskpaw looked down, embarrassed when Buckbranch tapped her. She nodded at the idea to go to the Windclan boarder. She'd like to get to know the territory a bit better and she hadn't been over there for a while. She looked at Foxbound to see if she wanted to go anywhere else.
[ @Slushie @RedHead ]
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; January 27th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.
Closed Thread