Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 09:14 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Spider.
Today 09:12 PM
Burningpaw Relationships...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:04 PM
Hi, I’m New!
Last post by HoneyBee223
Today 09:04 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:02 PM

Old November 28th, 2023, 09:41 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post
Treepaw gasped, seeing the cat carrying the limp body.

' ' Oh no.. ' ' he murmured, sounding more than whimper. `` What happened... ``

@Sunii

★彡[✰ꜱʏᴄᴀᴍᴏʀᴇꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛ.✰彡 �� �� �� ��
(────)
彡★✰ꜱʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ✰ ʀᴄ ✰ 28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ✰ 彡★
(────)

SycamoreSprout takes a moment to reply, her lips shaking. ' 'Torn to shreds by a fox, not sure if LarkStar will send a patrol to end the flea-bags life. ' ' the striped warrior says threw barred teeth. She didn't know AsterPaw at all but the thought of a little one being killed, Killed a tiny part of SycamoreSprout.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old November 29th, 2023, 03:48 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

@Sunii

★彡[✰ꜱʏᴄᴀᴍᴏʀᴇꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛ.✰彡 �� �� �� ��
(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout takes a moment to reply, her lips shaking. ' 'Torn to shreds by a fox, not sure if LarkStar will send a patrol to end the flea-bags life. ' ' the striped warrior says threw barred teeth. She didn't know AsterPaw at all but the thought of a little one being killed, Killed a tiny part of SycamoreSprout.

r i p p l e p e l t

she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @paris

"Well if there's a patrol to take care of it, I'll be the first to volunteer." RiverClan had lost too many lives lately. The sooner that fox was taken care of, the better.

[I assume this was the open patrol? ^_^]

Last edited by lesbianism; November 30th, 2023 at 12:22 AM.
Old November 29th, 2023, 06:06 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post
r i p p l e p e l t

she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @paris

"Well if there's a patrol to take care of it, I'll be the first to volunteer." RiverClan had lost too many lives lately. The sooner that fox was taken care of, the better.

[I assume this was the open patrol? ^_^]

Shellwhisker

RiverClan Warrior - She / Her - 29 Moons
Agatha Kitty Purrk

@Sunii [ Treepaw ]

@CattleCaller. H/H. [ Sycamoresprout ]

@lesbianism [ Ripplepelt ]

TW: Bl00d + G0r3, D3@th, D3@d Body

Purrks:
Bluepaw [ ShadowClan ] - The Collector
Shellwhisker [ RiverClan ] - Agatha Kitty

Shellwhisker followed behind the patrol, wincing as she noticed Asterpaw´s body. She slipped in front of her Clanmates, her ice-blue eyes narrowing as she saw the wounds.

´´Fox attack?´´ Shellwhisker looked up at Sycamoresprout. ´´As far as I can see, these are fox wounds. By the look of it, Asterpaw wasn´t able to fight back. There are no other wounds besides the bite marks on his neck.´´

Shellwhisker´s tail swayed side-to-side as she gestured to the puncture wounds on Asterpaw´s neck. ´´But, if it was a fox, then why didn´t the fox take and eat Asterpaw? Foxes kill cats to eat them, not to let them rot. Not like badgers do.´´
Old November 29th, 2023, 08:35 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
TW: Death

Asterpaw was walking by themself, picking some flowers. Her ears pinned when he scented a fox. They tried to run, but they were surrounded. Nononononono!!! she thought worriedly. The fox rammed into him, snapping their neck and leaving their bloody corpse behind.

(open)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

★彡[✰ꜱʏᴄᴀᴍᴏʀᴇꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛ.✰彡 ��
(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout comes upon the dead body, her face fills with horror. "Dear Starclan, what has been done." she says as she inspects the seen.
@RavensCall
"Good grief wa=hats up with those darn foxes these days?" Beastblaze meowed before moving to the youngster to give them a sniff "dead"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old November 29th, 2023, 09:59 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

"Alright" giving a single word of acceptance, Falconflight padded off in search of blessed thistle. What a weird name. He wondered how a thistle could be blessed but didn't bother to question it as his fiery gaze landed on a herb that fitted Tansypaw's description.

Without wasting a second, the grey tabby leaned down and plucked the thistle from the earth by it's stem, feeling it's spikes prick at his nose but ignoring the unpleasant sensation as he saw a few more and after about a minute had 3 blessed thistles in tow so decided to return to his patrolmates.

Thistles being held tightly in his jaws, Falcon trotted up to Tansypaw and Dapplewing and gave a causal flick of his tail "Got everything? Then let's go" he was honestly impatient to get back to camp, he hated herb patrols but at least he'd gotten through this one.

@silver. @Omari

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 29th, 2023, 12:16 PM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

you can break a shovel when you break new ground.

purrks: agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow

[ @FrostyGalaxy [larkwing] , @Leafy [springpaw] , @vampire [blazingwolf] , @silver. [tansypaw] ]

this was good. no issues, no qualms. rushwater gave a quick nod and began to lead the impromptu patrol out into the territory. normally, the stoic sleuth had a very quick and quite rigorous pace in his steps, long and efficient strides that forwent any leisure or enjoyment in favor of efficiency and brevity. today, however, he had an injured leader in tow and despite the way it made his skin crawl, he slowed his pace and stayed evenly between tansypaw and larkstar, making sure that the apprentice had her own space but wasn’t isolated from the group. he wasn’t sure why she seemed so avoidant of larkstar, but it was hard to miss.

whatever it was, there was only one way to conquer fears. exposure. to be honest he wasn’t the best with emotions, fear, empathy and the like, but he’d try his best to help her, because he saw a small bit of himself in the dilute torbie, and was proud of her for being able to join in on the patrol despite her apprehension.

he reached the riverbank and from there followed along it for a short while. when the sandy and rocky bank gave way to sprawling fields of grass and reeds, he slowed his pace. “don’t stray too far,” he said, mostly because of minkpaw’s recent murder. “tansypaw, you’re with me. let’s go hunt a bit ahead.”

[feel free to have your characters begin hunting!]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old November 29th, 2023, 12:43 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Sunmoon took a pleasant stroll

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old November 29th, 2023, 12:47 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
127/200

---

It was a good thing that the leading warrior was so keen. As the group sets out she's sure to stick close to him as they walk, eyes forward and trot quick to keep up. Even if the group was moving pretty casually, her shorter legs had to work a little harder to make sure she could keep up. Nonetheless, uneasy glance sweeps over the hunting party once it's time to go separate ways, not lingering on any cat in particular before her attention turns back to Rushwater.

"Alright... Just so ya know, I don't have any proper training so... I'm gonna do a lot of watchin' at first."

After she took some mental notes on his technique and form she would give it a shot but... She doesn't want to scare away any prey with a mistake on her part.

rushwater | @redshiftreign // springpaw | @Leafy // larkstar | @FrostyGalaxy // blazingwolf | @vampire

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old November 29th, 2023, 01:32 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

"Sounds like a plan." Cherryswirl murmured, her head swiveling to keep an eye out as Tansypaw went on to describe the plants they were looking for. They were both unfamiliar to her, coltsfoot mostly - at the very least she could guess that goldenrod would be 'gold or yellow.' It was just common sense at that point, minus that damn spicy smell again. So, the older warrior began nosing through the underbrush, every so often poking her head up to make sure Tansypaw was still nearby,

"OH! Of course I can!" Cherryswirl called, shaking off some shriveling ferns that brushed against her pelt as she popped up at Tansy's call. Quickly making her way over, Cherryswirl gave the coltsfoot a hefty sniff - just in case she ever needed to come back out for them, "Oh. Wow. You weren't kidding about the sweetness," Nudging the group together, she carefully picking them up into her rather delighted by the soft taste of the petals. They weren't bad, but stars above - she wouldn't be able to smell anything else around her. Well... a good time to look for cobwebs then. She didn't need to smell to find those!

[ Rolled an 11 on cobwebs! ]
Following nearby Tansypaw, watching the youngin' dip into the brush and plants every so often, Cherryswirl turned her attention away once she felt confident enough to leave Tansy for a few moments. Instead, Cherry was intently looking around the shine of dew in a web, or the soft buzzin of some poor insect stuck somewhere. After a few minutes of searching, Cherry spotted a nice large web nestled between two fallen logs.

Please no spiders. Please no spiders.

Raising a paw, the feline began to circle the web around her paw, pulling it from its woody supports. To her relief, she saw a spider scamper away on one of the logs, so at the very least she wouldn't have any creepy crawlers up through her fur. Ugh. Even the thought made her skin crawl. Shaking out her fur quickly, Cherryswirl was pleasantly surprised to find a smaller web just nearby. Making her way over, Cherry began to huff a heavy breath against the web to, hopefully, chase away any spiders, before she repeated the process of wrapping the web. [ +2 Cobwebs ]

"S'horry, sh'pider." She meowed through the plants. Once that was all settled, Cherryswirl made her way over to where she last saw Tansypaw. Placing the coltsfoot gently on the ground, she lifted her paw towards the medicine cat. "Found a couple webs, I assume you'll want some more though, aye?"

[ @silver. - Tansypaw ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 29th, 2023 at 01:32 PM.
Old November 29th, 2023, 01:42 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
129/200

---

It was so nice to go on patrol with diligent warriors. Rushwater and Cherryswirl were always so pleasant to work with and send out. And that Falconflight fellow hadn't been too bad, either. Looking over Cherryswirl's small collection of herbs with a pleased purr, she nods in response.

"I've got my paws pretty full here but I think I can take one of those coltsfoot off your paws if you think you can find another wad of cobwebs. Then we should have plenty to bring back." She mews as she paws one of the flowers into her bundle to make it four. Before she forgot, the same paw gestures toward the other flower in her bundle. "This here is goldenrod. See how it's got lots of tiny little flowers? Pretty different lookin' compared to most flowers. It's great for healin' any kind of wound. One of the most useful flowers ya can use for poultices. If only I could have found more..."

It was never a bad thing to share information, especially with capable warriors. Never knew when they would make use of such information on the battlefield.

cherryswirl | @Dust

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.