Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:39 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:23 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:21 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:10 AM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2019, 01:07 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

(Fuzzypaw OPEN)
The fluffy apprentice flounced back into camp, her fluffy fur puffed out so she looked kind of like a cloud. Fuzzypaw held a neatly killed vole in her jaws to put on the fresh kill pile or give to the elders. She stopped at the fresh-kill pile to drop it, and then looked about the camp. The silvery tabby smiled at the now snow-free clearing and territory. Fuzzypaw then shook the collected dew on her pelt and started grooming herself.
Old May 13th, 2019, 11:30 AM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Typhoonkit nodded eagerly, tiny plume twitching as he glanced around the small den for something of what Nightsky had previously listed, and pattered over to a loose piece of moss separate from the other nests, delicately picking it up between his jaws and carrying it over towards his brother who just seemed to be peacefully watching him. He set it down, and waited, brush streaming behind him for his brother to make the first move.
@Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee @TheImmortalElder

~PM or VM to Roleplay~

~Charrie site: https://stereoswarriors.weebly.com/

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
~Robert Frost, "The Road Not Taken"
Old May 13th, 2019, 03:16 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Stereotypical @TheImmortalElder @TawnyNeedsACoffee
--

Bullkit gave a dramatic, exhausted mew, flopping on his side. He picked up his head seeing Typhoonkit hurry over with moss, laying the fuzzy green stuff on the ground in front of him. What? Was he waiting for him to do something? He sat up, pawing the moss over to his brother with a small grin.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 13th, 2019, 04:44 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

Night looked up from his game with Typhoonkit, his tail coming to a complete stop, and gazed into his mate's green eyes. "I am exhausted, but both of us will be if we don't take turns in looking after them. I just wanted you to have a full night's sleep for once. And I came back from moonhigh patrol not that long ago." Although now it was technically dawn, the sun having just opened out on the moor. The black tom could feel the sun rays against his coal black fur, the radiation heating up his fur faster than anything. Pressing his warm fur against White'Brook he gave her lick before purring and nudging Bullkit. "Don't you wanna play too? We can find a ball of moss or some heather and straw for you to toss around instead of my tail. You don't wanna ruin my tail do you?" his voice was teasing and light and the tom couldn't keep his love for his kits out of his voice. He loved them with everything he had. They were their future and he couldn't be more proud. Of them, of White... of them all.

@Stereotypical @Rosemew
White'Brook sighed a little her brows furrowed slightly at Night'Sky as she heard him before speaking softly."Well- it's fine if I don't get a full nights sleep since I can always force those two to take a nap with me, you on the other hand have been quite busy lately and need you rest...but thank you, I appreciate it".She purred as she leaned slightly into his fur. A playful smile formed on her muzzle as she watched the two kits begin to play with the ball of moss."Seriously...they have no off switch...".White'Brook spoke softly, her green eyes narrowed slightly as she enjoyed the feeling of warmth seeping into her fur.
@Rosemew @Stereotypical

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 13th, 2019 at 04:46 PM.
Old May 14th, 2019, 07:17 AM

Typhoonkit wobbled after the soft green substance, lightly batting it back at his brother before crouching slightly, pale pupils narrowing as he waited for it's flying return. He also subconsciously was glad Bullkit had responded to him, as pouncing on his father's still plume seemed boring! If it had been waving, that would be a different matter.
@Rosemew

~PM or VM to Roleplay~

Old May 14th, 2019, 08:24 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brook sighed a little her brows furrowed slightly at Night'Sky as she heard him before speaking softly."Well- it's fine if I don't get a full nights sleep since I can always force those two to take a nap with me, you on the other hand have been quite busy lately and need you rest...but thank you, I appreciate it".She purred as she leaned slightly into his fur. A playful smile formed on her muzzle as she watched the two kits begin to play with the ball of moss."Seriously...they have no off switch...".White'Brook spoke softly, her green eyes narrowed slightly as she enjoyed the feeling of warmth seeping into her fur.
@Rosemew @Stereotypical

Nightsky looked as the kits played and leaned into his mate's warm fur. "You think you can force them to sleep?" he gestured to the playing kits and purred. They were already a pawful to handle and they would only get bigger with time. "I am fine. I insist." Watching the kits playing a round of moss ball he laughed softly and began grooming White'Brook's fur, starting around her ears. It was a relaxing task for the black male and he looked at their kits with softness in his eyes. "I could take them out in the clearing in a bit, if you want a break or we can all go outside? Of course we probably both need to be out there... there is the danger of eh, eh... birds."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 14th, 2019, 12:20 PM

( @TheImmortalElder BiRbS aRe DaNgErOuS....oh and also are the kits able to communicate somewhat through words? If not, ignore this post)

Typhoon's audit's perked at the word 'clearing,' pausing and ignoring the mossball as it flew past his face, it's damp feathery texture only slightly brushing his flank. Clearing? As in outside? He thought before chirping, "Let's go!" His voice was quite high as only a kit's would be, and his eyes brimmed with excitement, but also a tiny bit of doubt that flashed through them briefly - what if the other cats didn't like him?

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Rosemew

~PM or VM to Roleplay~

Last edited by Stereotypical; May 14th, 2019 at 12:21 PM.
Old May 14th, 2019, 03:08 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[same with stereo , juet pretend bull let out a meow if they can't talk c': ]
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @TheImmortalElder @Stereotypical
--

Bullkit was starting off, in his own little world until the green clump flew at him. He let out a mix beteern a hiss and a squeak, which was amusing to hear to say the least. He pawed at back at his brother, a bit softer this time , though it still went by Typhoonkit. He looked to the side, at his mother and father. Clearing? He assumed that was outside the nursery. "are..there other cats?" he asked in a slight mumbled.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 14th, 2019, 04:50 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

Nightsky looked as the kits played and leaned into his mate's warm fur. "You think you can force them to sleep?" he gestured to the playing kits and purred. They were already a pawful to handle and they would only get bigger with time. "I am fine. I insist." Watching the kits playing a round of moss ball he laughed softly and began grooming White'Brook's fur, starting around her ears. It was a relaxing task for the black male and he looked at their kits with softness in his eyes. "I could take them out in the clearing in a bit, if you want a break or we can all go outside? Of course we probably both need to be out there... there is the danger of eh, eh... birds."

[Im assuming they can?]

White'Brook Purred softly but released a small sigh."If you insist then...".Enjoying the warmth from Night'Sky's she felt more relaxed then usual, hearing the black tom's comment she laughed a little."Relax, If it will help you not be so on edge then I will come out- besides I need some fresh air anyway".Saying that she looked at the kits but her ears perked up once she heard words come out of the two Tom kit's mouths- eyes blinking she looked at the two and purred at Bull'Kit's question.
"Yes there is-".Detecting the kits uneasiness she added the last part in to soothe their worries."-I know a few cats that have been excited to see you".

@Rosemew @Stereotypical

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 14th, 2019 at 04:54 PM.
Old May 15th, 2019, 07:27 AM

"Let's go!" Typhoonkit's voice was more insistent, curiosity brimming his bright optics for the world outside. Warm sunshine filtered into the den from overhead, and he purred as it shone on his pelt, stretching out his spine though quivering with excitement. He immidietly leapt to his mitts once more and began chanting, "Clearing! Clearing! Clearing!"
@Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee @TheImmortalElder

~PM or VM to Roleplay~

Closed Thread