Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Blizzardpaw

❆---Current Puurks: Lyrebird's Lullaby & Agatha Kitty ---❆
❆~~ 6 Moon old Riverclan Apprentice ~~❆

Blizzardpaw turned towards Reedshine. Taking note of their looks, she smiled and touched noses with the older warrior. "Nice to meet you, I can't wait to start training! When do we start? Now? How about now? Feeling a new sense of freedom, she wanted to plunge right into the new life she was just given. She would be able to sleep in a new nest, a new den, and explore more territory. It all seemed unreal. The small world she grew up in just expanded. She wanted to explore every single inch of it already.

@Red_Fang
"well firstly calm down" he chuckled "sure we can start now if you like" he walked to clan entrance
(where do we do the training thread?)

Last edited by 19796; January 14th, 2024 at 01:01 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:05 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardpaw

Blizzardkit would have screamed with joy. But she was done with all the kiddish stuff. She did her best impression of a mature tone and stood up tall. Nodding her head. She followed her mentor, bumping ahead of them once in a while.

(They commonly start with a border patrol/territory tour, so I would say around Riverclan territory or a border.)

@Red_Fang

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:09 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Blizzardpaw

Blizzardkit would have screamed with joy. But she was done with all the kiddish stuff. She did her best impression of a mature tone and stood up tall. Nodding her head. She followed her mentor, bumping ahead of them once in a while.

(They commonly start with a border patrol/territory tour, so I would say around Riverclan territory or a border.)

@Red_Fang
BlizzardPaw reminded him of his apprentice days, he smiled as they went to the territory, "we will start with a territory tour first, then we can start battle training" he meowed (alright uhh go to riverclan territory and mention me)

Old January 14th, 2024, 01:19 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Event [#event]

[ World Weaver: Tier 3 ]

The sky is normally clear, a cold breeze blowing in the wind, the meeting had been going well so far. But as the tortie declares a plan to take Firefly Cove are spoken from the leader’s mouth, the world seems to shudder. Dark clouds start covering the camp from overhead and large chunks of ice fall down in a downpour. The storm is short lasting, clearing up in a matter of minutes. The overcast clears and the weather returns to its normal state, but a message has been sent…and not a good one. If the clan took it as such then it was clear the stars wouldn’t care, or was this from something or someone darker.

It's better we leave it and give it some time..”

--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:27 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Event [#event]

The sky is normally clear, a cold breeze blowing in the wind, the meeting had been going well so far. But as the tortie declares a plan to take Firefly Cove are spoken from the leader’s mouth, the world seems to shudder. Dark clouds start covering the camp from overhead and large chunks of ice fall down in a downpour. The storm is short lasting, clearing up in a matter of minutes. The overcast clears and the weather returns to its normal state, but a message has been sent…and not a good one. If the clan took it as such then it was clear the stars wouldn’t care, or was this from something or someone darker.

Dandeliontuft snarled in fear as ice hit her head, pain immediately following. She bolted to the reeds, quickly shielding herself from the ice with Goldenberry next to her. What’s going on?! Starclan couldn’t have sent this.
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:27 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Wingpaw
He/him | 6 moons | Mind Reader • Silver Tongue • Go with the Flow [inactive]
Well it looked like they wouldn't have to walk over, because Ripplepelt was already here. As the older warrior got close to his brother, Wingpaw's pelt bristled slightly and he eyed her suspiciously. Her friendly blink was met with a glare, and he wanted to bark and snap at her to back off, instinctively. But he had to remain silent because this was his brother's mentor now.

He waited until her little speech was done and then reached out a paw to poke her. "I want to talk with you, after the meeting." There was a small, mostly undetectable hint of a snarl in his voice, his gaze remaining narrowed to show he was serious. He didn't care if he came across as disrespectful, or if he was younger; if this cat wanted to remain mentor to his brother, she would listen to him.

Then, before much else could be done, the clouds above darkened and Wing glanced up. Large chunks of ice fell from the sky and the world seemed to shake. Immediately Wing tucked himself over his brother, acting as a shield should any of the ice chunks fall towards them. He gritted his teeth as he felt pain flourish near his hind quarters as one of the falling pieces struck his leg, but still he didn't move from his protective stance around his brother.

...Then, it was over just as quickly as it had come. His leg ached but he ignored it in favor to look first at Pristy to make sure she hadn't been hurt, then at his brother. "Are you alright??" he asked, concern evident in both his gaze and voice.

[ @poppy @lesbianism ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:31 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime

Blizzardpaw

"What the hell is going on?" Blizzardpaw looked around frantically. She didn't understand, Weather was perfect. There was no way this could just happen. So suddenly too! Was this a sign from Starclan? What could they be possibly angry about? Maybe They were angry that we were trying to take back territory from thunderclan?

Her thoughts were ended abruptly by a well-aimed hailstone to her forehead. She fell to the floor.

(Opennnn ;w;w;w;w;w;w)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; January 14th, 2024 at 01:35 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:38 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@lesbianism @poppy

Adderpaw purred at the though of becoming a warrior right away. She was basically ready for the job and she was going to be so much of a better warrior than the lot they already had. It was a shame really. "Yeah tell me about it. It feels like all the fresh air gets eaten right away there's so many apprentices there." Adderpaw huff and shook her head. "Thankfully its cold, so when the wind does get in and cools off the den." She wanted out but a part of her wondered if she was too focused on becoming a warrior. There was probably something good about being an apprentice over a warrior. What that was, she wasn't sure. You basically had to do the same things as warriors but with less respect.

She then heard the kits become apprentices and smiled brightly. She missed the chanting part by getting distracted in thought but that was alright, there was already enough cats doing it. "Hello Honeypaw." She smiled "This is Ripplepelt and she is a great mentor. She taught me how to fight and she was really good at teaching me!" She praised Ripplepelt. Forever and always.

A battle with Thunderclan, to take what was rightfully Riverclan's? No way she wouldn't go for that. "We need to show those useless pinecones how strong Riverclan can be! I'm wholeheartedly with this plan Larkstar and any smart fish in this crowd should be too." Adderpaw might be a bit younger but it didn't require a rocket scientist to realize how much they needed to show Riverclan's force and that this was actually smart.
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:38 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

T

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

Bunnytufts ears flattened against his head as he watched the storm. It passed quickly, and didn't harm anyone or the camp but still. It was a sign from StarClan. They didn't want RiverClan taking Firefly Cove.

Bunnytuft scoffed. They had every right to take the silly cove after everything those damn ThunderClan cats had done! But of course, StarClan makes a big fuss when Larkstar finally decides to do something to help prove RiverClan to be strong and capable.

He watched with narrow eyes, his tail swishing frustratedly.

. . .

open

Last edited by chickadee; January 14th, 2024 at 01:39 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:43 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Event [#event]

Adderpaw felt the hail come down but she did not back down from it. It was too warm for hail to just show up like this, this was a message from Starclan or something. "To hell with the hail! Starclan is in Thunderclan's pockets! Everytime something bad is slightly said to Thunderclan they sky throws a kit! But what about us? Do they think we should all just die, all just wither away to Thunderclan because 'ooo they are so cool!!!!' No, old dead thunderclanner is having a fit and we should not listen!" This was Adderpaws last straw; the straw that broke the camel's back. She was no longer going to respect some dead cats. They showed no respect for Riverclan at all.

Last edited by Fish; January 14th, 2024 at 01:51 PM.
Closed Thread