Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:58 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 06:57 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:56 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:55 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2020, 08:57 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@RedHead

The ThunderClan deputy hastily scrambled back, ears pointing out to the sides in surprise of Flintstar's sudden shout. He should have expected it, really. When was the last time a cat didn't freak when he charged up to them?
"I... yes, of course. Space. Space is good." He sat down a little further away from Flintstar, albeit close enough to be able to fully examine him. His eyes were narrowed with concern as they quickly looked over the leader's pelt before his attention finally came to rest on the leader's face. "I'm sorry," he meowed. "I'm just worried." At the mention of ShadowClan, his ears perked up. "Why? What happened - I mean, what happened apart from the raid? Did someone die?" And now Flintstar was talking about ThunderClan. Buckbranch's brow furrowed and he wrapped his tail tighter around his paws. "Is the because of me? If it is, I'm sorry. I know I'm not the best deputy, but I'm trying. I really am."
Old January 11th, 2020, 11:03 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[ responding to these both, just as separate rps fyi ]

@Slushie
Flintstar was grateful when the tomcat stepped back, allowing him some breathing room. Maybe he really shouldn’t be in his den, but he’d needed some alone time. He would’ve sent anyone else away at the moment but he did need to speak with his deputy. And Buckbranch had come in worried, so Flintstar had felt the need to explain to him. “It’s alright for you to be worried.” He meowed, though he knew he didn’t exactly need to justify that to Buckbranch. With a shake of his head, Flintstar let out a small growl. “We didn’t get there in time to help. I didn’t even have enough cats with me to help, it was all such short notice.” The large tomcat stood up, beginning to pace in a small circle as he recounted the events to his deputy. “Lionstar took one of Icestar’s lives. Then he was talking nonsense, I could only infer from it that he thought I shouldn’t be there.” Flintstar hadn’t taken much into account what the goldfish had said. “Then they refused the help of Tallmarsh, but... that’s Shadowclan pride I suppose.” Flintstar then stopped in his pacing as he finished recounting the story, looking Buckbranch directly in the eye at his comment. “I’ll be honest with you, but you’re right, you haven’t been the best. But it’s not only your fault. It’s also my fault too.” He then took a deep breath, knowing that what he was planning could go one of two ways. “I’m definitely not a cat who likes rules and static everyday activities. But as Thinderclan’s leader, that is what we need to implement at the point we are at. I believe there are certain changes that need to be made to how we run things around here, for the clan’s safety as well as its health.”

——

@Ever
The Thunderclan tom was laying in his den, head on his paws as his tail-tip flicked, thoughts running through his mind. His talk with Duskfeather had helped clear his mind, but Flintstar still needed to figure some stuff out. He wasn’t too deep in thought at this moment, and he picked up the pawsteps approaching his den. Sitting up and sniffing the air, he identified it as Dustbreeze before the she-cat even spoke. He almost called her in before she’d finished her statement, biting his tongue and taking a breath. “Yes, come in.” He meowed, hoping his voice didn’t relay the craziness his mind had been going through that entire night. He knew it was late, but he wasn’t sure he was going going to get any sleep tonight. And he had big plans for tomorrow, so he could cross out any sleep then.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 11th, 2020, 11:18 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Her head whirled to the side as Flintstar came into view, ready to ask him millions of questions about the battle. However, once she noticed his visible mental state, a frown twisted at her lips and she rose to her paws. Duskfeather gently moved closer to the shaken leader and nudged his shoulder, looking up at him through concerned eyes. "Hey. You don't look so well," she stated, though it was obvious, "rest is what you need. Would you like a journey into the territory to clear your head? Or would you like to rest in your den?" The Torbie pressed herself to Flintstar's side, allowing him to lean on her if he so wished. He didn't have a choice whether or not to rest- she would make him do so.
Worry was apparent on her face. She felt a need to comfort the panicking tom, no matter if he protested or not. Duskfeather would make him lay down, eat some prey, and calm down whether he liked it or not. He would be unable to lead in his headspace, and that would not do. ThunderClan needed a strong leader to help them rise from the ashes of the fire that had raged not long ago. She didn't know Flintstar, she knew nothing besides his name and his rank. And that he wasn't always the best at making decisions. But the tom had run into her, and so she would take it into her own paws to help him. So, staring at him through bright hazel eyes, she tilted her head to the side. "Well?"

Flintstar's eyes grew wide at the she-cat’s insistence, and he wanted to refuse. He had too many things he needed to sort out, but one look at her and he knew he wouldn’t be able to argue. He glanced around the camp, knowing Buckbranch was still around as well as many of his warriors. Thunderclan would be fine if he left for a little bit. “A walk sounds nice.” He meowed simply, not sure if he could say anything else without falling on the floor in a state of panic. And he did not want the many cats milling about in the clearing to see that. Most of them already thought he was crazy enough. But he truly was grateful to Duskfeather, a clanmate who he didn’t know well, but she wanted to help him anyways. Those are the type of cats Flintstar hoped Thunderclan was full of. Cats full of support and loyalty for any one of their clanmates.

Character Site
--
Old January 11th, 2020, 01:40 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Flintstar made his way to the top of the highpeak, exhausted and mentally drained. But there were so many things he needed to get done and implement within the clan. It couldn’t wait.
First order of business were new mentors. He’d noticed specific cats in his clan were missing, and he needed to get some apprentices new mentors, training needed to continue.

“Let all Thunderclan cats join here beneath the highpeak for a clan meeting!” He yowled, changing up the wording a little bit so his clan knew he wanted everyone to attend. There were many important matters to be discussed.

Character Site
--
Old January 11th, 2020, 01:59 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Duskfeather's ear flicked as she heard Flintstar's call for a meeting, standing from where she had been adjusting the fresh-kill pile and making her way to sit beneath the Highpeak. She took note of how exhausted the leader seemed to be, a frown on her lips. "He needs to get a bit of sleep," the she-cat mumbled, examining her leader's appearance. She then placed that thought aside and listened for the continuation of the meeting.

--

Leopardpaw had been sleeping in the apprentice's den when Flintstar called the meeting. She stood and stretched, yawning before she slipped out into the clearing. The she-cat looked around for Dustbreeze, then shrugged and sat down near the edge of the growing crowd. Her eyes flicked up to the Highpeak and she flicked her tail at the sight of the frazzled leader. He looks horrid.
Old January 11th, 2020, 01:59 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Geckopaw poked his head out of the Apprentices den, than made his way towards the clearing. Mosspaw following very closely after. The pair sitting down side by side a little ways away from the Highpeak so they could actually look up and see the Leader without their necks hurting.

To say he was nervous was an understatement, Mosspaw felt his stomach churning. The news of the battle against Riverclan and Shadowclan was still fresh in his mind. On instinct the smaller tom pressed up against his brother.

He could practically smell the worry eminating off of Mosspaw, and with a bright smile he looked over at his brother. "Everything will be fine! Riverclan and Shadowclan just had a little hiccup's all." Geckopaw said, trying his best to calm his brother down, even just a little bit.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; January 11th, 2020 at 02:00 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:13 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Dust padded in on light feet, giving him a tight smile. She frowed in concern at the tenseness in his form, the flicking tail and tight muscles. Though who wouldn't be stressed after what they had just experienced. Seeing him this way made her heart sink even more for her behavior, and appology wasn't going to cut it but unfortunately she couldn't change the past.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not saying anything back in Shadowclan... That cat's behavior was completely uncalled for and insulting. I should have said something so you weren't along to defend your choices." The words tumbled out of her mouth without thought even though she had been chewing over the right way to put this since she had backed down rather than standing up. She sucked in a breath, being very careful to not reveal how much she was upset. So long as she could hold it together for a few more seconds she would be fine. Enough to appologize and get out of there and get out into the woods so nobody might see her so distraught. Especially if she cried. She looked up at the leader, head tilted towards the dirt floor of the den and tail swept low behind her. She didn't know what else to say that would make it right without admitting that she was a coward. She didn't want to admit that, it hurt too much. He probably could tell anyways, and so could the other warriors that had been there. She'd even looked behind her as if she might try to hide behind everyone when the confrontation had taken place. She bit her tongue to keep it together. Dustbreeze could keep it together. Especially when she looked into his green eyes and saw the tiredness that laid there.

"A-Are you alright?" She asked softly, taking a few steps closer. Her own anxieties melted away as she looked up into his face, hoping he was alright. It wouldn't do good for their leader to be alone and suffering in here.

@RedHead

Last edited by Ever; January 11th, 2020 at 02:14 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Pinepaw was under the highpeak in a matter of moments after the leader called out. She was so, so excited! She was going to get a new mentor for sure today! Her tail twitched behind her energetically and she couldn't even sit as she waited. Her basically stood on her tip toes, waiting to hear who she would get. Then I can finally get to training and become the strongest warrior this clan has ever seen!

---

@hxneysuckle

Dustbreeze yawned as she padded into the area. Her ears twitched and she wondered what the meeting would be about... Probably just the usual with ceremonies. She noticed her apprentice and her jade eyes twinkled with delight. The black and orange warrior sat down beside the young cat and smiled over at her before returnin her attention to Flintstar. Her smile dropped into a frown as she looked at him. He looked tired and on edge. Her tail tip tapped against the snowy ground in quiet concern. She licked at her chest a little to keep the concerned look on her face hidden as she waited to hear what he had to share with the clan.

Last edited by Ever; January 11th, 2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Owlwatcher was just coming back from a stroll when Flintstar called for a meeting. He watched as his clanmates came streaming into the clearing. Following them, Owlwatcher sat in the middle of the crowd.
Old January 11th, 2020, 04:46 PM

Hearing Flintstar's call, Alderstripe stepped out of the warrior's den and made his way over to his clanmates and sat, the senior warrior looked up at his leader, rather confused as to why everyne had to attend this meeting. He wrapped his tail around his paws and looked up, quite intrigued as he waited for his leader to start talking.

______

Spottedheart turned her head towards her leader as he called for a meeting and she approached her fellow clanmates before taking a seat and tilting her head to the side a bit as she looked up at Flintstar, waiting for the meeting to begin
Closed Thread