Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:03 AM
Thread Deletion!^^
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:03 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 08:59 AM
The Flames in a Midnight...
by Red'fur
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:58 AM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 08:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2020, 02:22 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: September Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Ugh. Gross. She was staying calm (ish), and she was protecting her clanmate, but she still got told off? wow. Glidingfeather would normally talk back, but she still had to keep some of the respect others had for her. Shooting one last glare to Echowind, she whipped her head back to the front of the crowd, her tail still draped across Chicorybee's shoulders. She wordlessly made her way to the front of the crowd and sat back down next to the other deputies, barely even glancing at them. Her relatively good mood soured, she held a permanent scowl on her face as she gazed ahead.

Wait...since she was in close enough of a proximity to buckstar, she could tell him what really happened, and how she was in the right, "Buckstar, that windclan cat was insulting Chicorybee, so I stepped in. The other cat then insulted me, so i responded in a appropriate way. None of us, except for the windclan cat, are necessarily in the wrong here. I was defending our clanmate, and no harm had come to the other cat. If anything, I was in the right." she said, gazing steadily at him. There was no hostility in her voice (well, not really), only major irritation.

@Slushie @Arie @Trouble @wren (if coyote wants to say something o

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; September 21st, 2020 at 03:59 PM.
Old September 21st, 2020, 02:22 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Rosepaw says hi. @Drago0n

Last edited by Roseleader; September 21st, 2020 at 02:33 PM.
Old September 21st, 2020, 02:25 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

Sootflare

The Riverclan deputy trailed behind his clanmates as they shuffled onto the beach and took their places in the sand. The cool night air and crashing of waves in the distance were welcome. After a bit of meadering amongst the crowd and checking in on his clanmates, Sootflare finally made him way over to the Seastones and took his place under Lionstar, nodding in greeting to the other deputies as they arrived.

[ @wren @Mumble ]
_____

Sorrelpaw

The little Riverclan molly followed her clanmates out to the Seastones, walking with such a purpose you never would have guessed she was seriously lacking in experience when it came to gathering attendance. She would plop herself down front and center (for the best view, of course. Definitely not because she wanted to be in full view of everyone else.) without any regard for the felines around her. If someone talked to her, she would have to decide if they were worth her time before she replied. Star, hopefully this night wouldn't be boring.

[ OPEN ]

_____

Yewbark

Nervously, Yewbark tagged along behind the rest of WindClan. She wasn't entirely sure she wanted to be and here and more so unsure of why she had decided to go through with it despite her hesitation. Now she found herself among unfamiliar face - some her clanmates - only identified by their scent - and others not. The urge to turn and run was strong but instead she sat herself down, and waited for the show to begin.

[ OPEN ]
Old September 21st, 2020, 02:30 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago0n View Post
Nightpaw was lying on the ground, exhausted.
---Fox-paw---
Hello? What are you doing on the ground ~she said her tuff of hair blowing in the breeze and her flowercrown was tipped over her right ear~ Yeah , what are doing on the ground? ~she repeated~

---Thunder-chaser---
~The thunder-clan warrior took her place in the sand , the sand felt warm on her paws and she had a smile on her face~ What a good day ~she said aloud .. with the warm breeze touching her feet hoping that one day she would feel this good.. but she bored and wanted the gathering to start already but noticed shadow-clan wasnt here . She wanted someone to talk to~ {Open}
RushingKit!

Last edited by Fae; September 21st, 2020 at 02:41 PM.
Old September 21st, 2020, 02:42 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

-- @Slushie @Mumble @Arie --
-Echowind-

What? The only one in the wrong was Blind cat! She started being rude, Echowind merely used her disability to her advantage! That wasn't so bad, was it? Of course not.

"Excuse me!? Your warrior was being rude when I accidentally bumped into her! But I'm in the wrong?"

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 21st, 2020, 02:46 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Fallenpaw finds a place to sit and waits for the gathering to begin.
{OPEN}

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old September 21st, 2020, 02:47 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Ahh! Forestpaw flinched as someone came up behind her and said hello. The russet furred apprentice turned her head seeing that the cat that had surprised her seemed to be an apprentice! “Hello! I’m Forestpaw who are you?“ Forestpaw mewed. She gave a small smile to the apprentice green eyes shimmering kindly and nervously. Hopefully she woukdn’t make a fool of herself! That would be bad.....what would Birch-her mom think!
( @Star Wolf )
"I'm Almondpaw." The Riverclan apprentice mew'd. "One of Lionstar's apprentices," He brought out one of the classic, apprentice brags.
Old September 21st, 2020, 02:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!

Coyotesnarl found Buckstars response monotone, though he wanted to know other whereabouts of this new camp he did want him to pick up on the pettiness. Maybe he chose to ignore it, he was smarter then the tabby had originally assumed. Maybe thunderclan was turning one for the better. “I’m glad to hear you are adjusting well, especially beating out the cold season-“ he was interrupted by the back and fourth shouting of what he assumed to be the thunderclan deputy and... oh jeez Echowind. He would’ve jumped down to figure the situation out but to be completely honest it seemed like Ms temperamental got it covered until Buckstar thrust his nose into it.

He watched as the thunderclan pair marched up to the sea stones, he hesitated to say anything as they took a seat nearby. The poor she cat looked like a kitten on a time out, emotions running high and hell bent on explaining their poor behaviour to avoid scolding, a smirk touched his lips and he turned to Echowind.

“Echowind-“ he fixed her with a hard stare. What exactly would he be speaking to her about? She’d gotten reprimanded already and that should be enough? He supposed it was more out of obligation to avoid making windclan highranks look like bumbling idiots. “Keep your muzzle shut for the rest of this gathering or I’ll do it for y’a” and with that he concluded, still lounged against the rock with his shoulders set back.

He didn’t pay any mins to the visitor- chickadee... chicken.. whatever their name happened to be once Sootare arrived. He looked tired. The tabby deputy offered a curt nod to hun accompanied by a flat smile before his gaze returned to the ever growing crowd of felines beneath them.

@wnder @Mumble @Trouble

Sugarsnow was finding it more bad more difficult to focus as the ache in her paws grew, she could no longer sit numbly and ignore it. That’s however when she noted a small little she cat enter the clearing looking dazed and confused. Her ears flattened in concern, the way a mothers would when they saw a kitten trip and fall. She stood, despite the agony, and waddled over to Yewbark plopping herself down right next to her. “Goodness dear you are shaking like a leaf” the thunderclan she cat meowed her amber eyes fluttering up and down her figure. Gosh she was quite the dainty thing, must be a windclanner. “Are you cold?”

@wnder

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 21st, 2020 at 02:48 PM.
Old September 21st, 2020, 02:51 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Whitepaw nodded. I would want to be able to fly and turn invisible. Then I could disappear from my conversations! She meowed. { @Drago0n. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old September 21st, 2020, 02:54 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Echowind finally got the hint that she should shut her mouth, she hissed at Coyotesnarl but stayed quiet. @wren

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Closed Thread