Today 11:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:46 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Coyote Invasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
[ NOTE: THIS IS OPEN TO ANY STRAGGLERS IN WINDCLAN CAMP IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE. ]

[ @amber'light - YOU MAY WANT TO POST WITH CHERRYPAW! THIS IS A CLAN-WIDE PLOT ]

Foxpudge shook his head as the group of cats departed, and he returned to scanning the clearing for Clan-mates in need of help. This was utter chaos, and he hoped there'd be no more cats being idiots like Dawnsong was. They needed to work together, not against each other.
(Ouch)
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl was quiet tail flicking back and fourth as the small kitten padded pst him to sit by Dawnsong. He fought the urge to shoo her away.. he just didn’t want the small kitten to see death so early on. Coming his head back he moved so the small kitten could say her goodbyes. “Be quick. I need to get you back to your mother as quickly as possible.” he murmured under his breath.

@TeamRiverRipple @Fallenpine

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:50 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The apprentice looked up at the Scarred tom, droopy green eyes boreing into him for a moment or so before he returned his gaze to the warrior bleeding out in front of him. It made his stomach, churn, really. He wasn't squeemish around blood, or wounds, but watching someone die is a whole other thing. He thought about Coyotesnarl's offer for a few moments before he tensed up and shook his head. Shuffling closer to the bigger tom, Honeypaw continued to sit down, trying to shield Dawnsong from the other kit's eyes as well. "It would be an insult to her if I left now. Don't you think?" he mumbled back. Still. He couldn't help but feel the tears well up, watching someone was scary. Someone dying in general was scary.
@vermin @Wings @wren @TeamRiverRipple @Bumblebelly

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:55 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Dawnsong nuzzled Violetkit, trying not to cry. "I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I couldn't be what you needed me to be." She let out a sob. "I'm sorry.."
@Fallenpine

( I'm literally crying as I write this )
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:58 PM
i am kenough

Still enraptured by the scrabbling battle against the coyotes that Batglare was so absorbed in, a little gray and white tabby had hurled herself into the next beast that her mentor was up against. But their situation was becoming dire- Elderpaw was quickly becoming exhausted, and she was already weak enough. She didnt think the tom could take much more either. He was so fixated on their Clans protection that he probably didn't know, or stopped caring, about his own injuries. Surely he saved enough lives by now, surely he could bring himself out of this! The molly clung to the coyote she'd leapt at now, wriggling and doing as much as she could to keep its mind flipping between Batglare and herself. These things were big and terrifying, but stupid. StarClan protect the apprentice though... As she rears back to open her mouth for another bite, the coyote throws her off with a powerful bucking motion and she rolls across the ground, limbs flailing. "Batglare, come on!" She wails again, her pitch rising as pain envelopes her body. It is then that, as she lifts her head and attempts to spring back towards her mentor, she sees a Clanmate. "Foxpudge!" She exclaims. "Help!"

@BILL. @Moonraven

Last edited by plum; March 22nd, 2020 at 09:06 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:58 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear assisted with the physical movement of Dawnsong, even if the usually mellow tomw as foaming with rage. His bloodied ear flickered, drying and crusting on it's now. He wasn't bothered right now, bigger things were going on. He pressed the Moss to Dawnsongs lips, pulling away when she didn't need it anymore. Oddear shifted to sit besides Honeypaw, a quiet whine leaving him. What a sad situation, so easily avoidable but yet eagerly bought upon by a silly cats actions. He didnt have any mythical quotes for this type of situation. "Death is sobering." He whispered, doubtful anyone heard him but that wasnt the point.

@vermin @Wings @wren @TeamRiverRipple @starfell

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 22nd, 2020, 09:00 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Twistedkit yowled in fright, pressing up against Curlkit. Being almost seven moons, her apprentice ceremony delayed, she should be better than this by now. However, trying to run through the mass of panicking cats, fear-scent filling her nose, she felt helpless. Her long, deformed tail made her stumble and she couldn't see through her blind eye. Gazing around, she looked at the curly-furred gray tom. "What in the name of StarClan are we going to do?" she wailed, feeling her body quake. The deputy, Brindlejaw, came by but her anxiety prevented her from calling for help despite her terror. Instead, she just ran on, hearing snarling. With dread, she realized that she had fallen behind and a coyote was coming toward her. "Curlkit! Somebody! Help!" she wailed. @FuzzyRatto @Shimm
Curlkit heard his name, and ran toward where he heard it. "Curlkit is here!" He skidded to a halt. "Oh-wait... Waugh! Coyote! Okay-side time!" He started to push his friend sideways. "Hohhhhhhh-idea! Okay-I heard this in a story! What if... We keep doing that? But in fronna something? I mean... I've heard death isn't bad... You're supposed to have a good dead life or become something else. So dona be scared of death!"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; March 22nd, 2020 at 09:02 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 09:10 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Warblerpaw obeyed. Grief dampened the air with sullen eyes watching a clanmate pass onto Starclan. He didn't know what else to say, any word that comes out of his mouth is useless right now. He went over sitting close to Honeypaw, practically brushing pelts to comfort his denmate and watched over for any peeking eyes that he'd block with his bushy tail. It's at least what he can do. He added on to Oddear's words.
"May Starclan watch over us all."

@Starfall @Wings @wren @TeamRiverRipple @Bumblebelly

Last edited by tye; March 22nd, 2020 at 09:11 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 09:13 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear felt his tail sway in annoyance. Where exactly was Starclan during all this? Where were they as the cat besides them died and their camp -- after moons of pain and agony -- was being raided and wrecked once again. Where was Starclan when they needed them?! "There is no Starclan." he hissed silently to himself, flexing his red tinted claws, still stained with coyotes blood, into the dirt. @vermin

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 22nd, 2020, 09:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Honeypaw welcomed the warmth that Oddear and Warblerpaw brought. He wasn't sure what to do, his gaze kept shifting from his paws, to Dawnsong, and back to his paws. He felt as though he had to watch, but he didn't really want to. His stomach was doing flips, and it was getting a little hard to see through the blurbs of tears. A few rolled down his cheek. As Warblerpaw spoke out, the Apprentice turned to look at the other, tilting his head to the side. That's right, the Clancats believed in Starclan. "Starclan..." he echoed back, turning his attention back to Dawnsong.

Than Oddear spoke up, what he said made the tom's fur rise. "Not now." he hissed at the Warrior. He understood the anger coming from the tom, it must be agrivating to be ignored by those you believed in most, but not when someone's dying in front of you!
@vermin @Bumblebelly @Wings @wren @TeamRiverRipple

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread