Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 07:07 AM
Appreciation Thread...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:27 AM
◆ Floodsight |...
by ace.
Last post by wasp
Today 06:24 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:17 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:16 AM

Old August 14th, 2024, 01:04 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
The next morning, Stagheart let both he and Willowpaw sleep in a little. He assumed the apprentice may still be a bit wiped out in some ways, at least mentally — but then again, she was quite resilient. He had no doubt she'd bounce back, even if it took a little bit.

I should see how she's doing, then go from there...

After a nice start of eating his fresh-kill and basking in the sun for a bit, the large, scarred tom finally sauntered his way over to the apprentice's den. "Willowpaw?" He called out in a gentler voice, though his rugged tones still showed through. "Time to wake up..."

Willowpaw's tiny grey head popped up from her nest as her mentor called out her name. Her eyes droopy with sleep, she mewed "Good mor-" Willowpaw mewed, getting interrupted by a yawn that showed off her sharp teeth. "Agh, good morning." Willowpaw purred gently, being just loud enough for her mentor to hear her. Willowpaw tried to sit up but got smacked in the face by her brother Weepingpaw. "Ow!" Willowpaw grumbled, slapping her brother back. Willowpaw looked up to her mentor and yawned once again, licking her fur down and giving a luxurious stretch. Willowpaw's eyes filled with mischief as she didn't bother to leap over her brother, instead walking on him and giving a small triumphant snort as he grunted and sat up for a moment. Willowpaw walked to the entrance, her long tail stretched out lazily behind her, still reaching the nests with it's length. The small grey and ginger apprentice blinked tiredly and sat down in front of her mentor.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old August 15th, 2024, 03:08 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowpaw's tiny grey head popped up from her nest as her mentor called out her name. Her eyes droopy with sleep, she mewed "Good mor-" Willowpaw mewed, getting interrupted by a yawn that showed off her sharp teeth. "Agh, good morning." Willowpaw purred gently, being just loud enough for her mentor to hear her. Willowpaw tried to sit up but got smacked in the face by her brother Weepingpaw. "Ow!" Willowpaw grumbled, slapping her brother back. Willowpaw looked up to her mentor and yawned once again, licking her fur down and giving a luxurious stretch. Willowpaw's eyes filled with mischief as she didn't bother to leap over her brother, instead walking on him and giving a small triumphant snort as he grunted and sat up for a moment. Willowpaw walked to the entrance, her long tail stretched out lazily behind her, still reaching the nests with it's length. The small grey and ginger apprentice blinked tiredly and sat down in front of her mentor.

Stagheart stifled a chuckle as he watched Willowpaw try to speak and get up, only to get interrupted by yawns and a quick little spat between her and her brother. His whiskers twitched in amusement as he watched, waiting until the small little gray-and-ginger apprentice came to a halt in front of him.

"Good mornin'," he greeted, giving her a nod, pawing forward a small bass fish towards her for her breakfast. "You... sleep alright?" He asked, trying to vaguely see how she was doing and feeling after nearly drowning yesterday.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old August 15th, 2024, 08:18 PM
Camo x

Quote:

Stagheart stifled a chuckle as he watched Willowpaw try to speak and get up, only to get interrupted by yawns and a quick little spat between her and her brother. His whiskers twitched in amusement as he watched, waiting until the small little gray-and-ginger apprentice came to a halt in front of him.

"Good mornin'," he greeted, giving her a nod, pawing forward a small bass fish towards her for her breakfast. "You... sleep alright?" He asked, trying to vaguely see how she was doing and feeling after nearly drowning yesterday.
Willowpaw's eyes lit up at the sight of food. "Thank you!" She purred gently, taking a bite, chewing carefully she swallowed then answered her mentors question, "For the most part yeah........ I had a bad dream but uh...... I ended up falling back asleep" Willowpaw meowed.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowpaw's eyes lit up at the sight of food. "Thank you!" She purred gently, taking a bite, chewing carefully she swallowed then answered her mentors question, "For the most part yeah........ I had a bad dream but uh...... I ended up falling back asleep" Willowpaw meowed.

Stagheart's whiskers twitched and he let out a small hum of understanding. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that... glad you still got some sleep. You, uh... you up to try swimmin' again today? We can do somethin' else," he meowed, keeping his tone as light as his gruff drawl would let it, not wanting to pressure her.

They had some other stuff they could work on, and knowing Willowpaw, she'd either want to do something else to get her mind off of nearly drowning... or, throw herself at the water again to prove that she can do it. He had no idea which one it'd be, so his stark blue eyes watched her, trying to gauge her response.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Camo x

Quote:

Stagheart's whiskers twitched and he let out a small hum of understanding. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that... glad you still got some sleep. You, uh... you up to try swimmin' again today? We can do somethin' else," he meowed, keeping his tone as light as his gruff drawl would let it, not wanting to pressure her.

They had some other stuff they could work on, and knowing Willowpaw, she'd either want to do something else to get her mind off of nearly drowning... or, throw herself at the water again to prove that she can do it. He had no idea which one it'd be, so his stark blue eyes watched her, trying to gauge her response.
(sorry the post was short, i'm sick and trying lol <3)

Willowpaw blinked, licking her lips clean as she finished her breakfast. "I can try swimming again." Willowpaw said, her tone confident and clear though her eyes flashed with a hint of fear and uncertainty. "Swimming sounds good.."

lio lurked here