Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old June 15th, 2020, 03:24 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

[ @Slushie ]
--Russetstrike--

The other tom's past shocked him out of his hate, out of his anger. This cat was like him. Not exactly but, kinda similar. "First! I wasn't there, I had left ShadowClan after the ThunderClan Raid. And second, don't think you're the only one who's had a hard life!" He was more just shouting now than growling. More sympathizing with the tom. Still, there was anger. "My parents were murdered by RiverClan warriors. All they were doing was hunting near the boarder. They hadn't even crossed it! And cats from RiverClan murdered them out of cold blood! And yet, here I stand, not judging cats on where they come from, or who they might be related to!" His sleek tail lashed. He never got to grow up with his parents. All he had back then was sorrow. Depression. "I had to grow up with out parents, with out that security! I was an outcast my whole life until now!" He was done with this. He just wanted to go back to camp, forget this ever happened. "And guess what! My siblings probably hate me now for joining MurderClan!" He snarled, this hit his heart. The ones he loves going against him because he joined Murderclan. What they would call RiverClan.
Done with this fully now, he held back the tears that were already forming in his eyes and began to push off, trying to get past Goosefury and back to camp.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old June 15th, 2020, 09:39 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Wings ]

Goosefury
-----------------

Russetstrike's outburst shocked Goosefury into silence. He could do nothing more than stare at the red tom as he replayed the yelling back through his mind. In more ways than one, they were similar. The same even. Yet Goosefury felt a primal desire to just ignore that. He told himself that they weren't similar. That a lot of cats lost their parents. He and Petuniapaw were the same in that way, not he and this ShadowClan fiend.
And yet he felt the need to... to what? Apologize to this idiot? Say he was "sorry for your loss"? Why? What on earth was making him want to say that? He pushed himself away from the tree he was leaning on to stare up at Russetstrike. Yeah, he and this cat were pretty damn similar. He opened his jaws to actually apologize - although really he only meant it by like forty-five percent - but Russetstrike was already pushing past him.
He sat frozen for a few more seconds, and then turned and hurried after him. "'M sorry," he forced himself to say, trying to make it sound as genuine as possible. "I, uh, didn't know." There. Apologies always worked, didn't they? Well, maybe not on Gentlethunder. But USUALLY apologies worked.
Old June 16th, 2020, 12:54 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Slushie ]
—Russetstrike—

As he was almost away, he heard Goosefury’s apology. The tom understood Glancing back at the tom, he slowed his pace. “Thank you, I just need to be alone.” Picking up bus pace again, he disappeared into the undergrowth. Most likely going back to camp but, he generally might just hide away from anyone else. He didn’t want to talk to anyone now.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old June 16th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

@NIGHTOWL
Cloverstone quietly followed behind her, nervous about what they would find. He felt uncomfortable, like something was watching them. Though the warrior just shook it off. Besides even if something was watching, we'd be able to fight it off easily Cloverstone told himself, ears perked for any unusual noise
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old June 16th, 2020, 12:16 PM
eternally tired

@~Lucid Dreams~ @Mumble
(Actually, we're suppose to be going to the Sleepy thicket... http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...293#post725293)

Morningmeadow wasn't really paying attention, until they got to the... cattail pond? "Um, we're suppose to be hunting in the Sleepy thicket guys, wouldn't want to disobey Lionstar would we?" Morningmeadow inquired. She just assumed they had forgotten or didn't know where it was? She just shook her head and lead them to the thicket. Once they got there, She spoke. "Alright, Creekleap. Take Snowpaw and go right, teach them some hunting tricks if you want. I'll go right, we meet back here in a hour at the latest, understood?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; June 16th, 2020 at 12:17 PM.
Old June 16th, 2020, 07:02 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Creekleap didn't like being bossed around, but she nodded. She flicked her tail for Snowpaw to follow. (What does the sleepy thicket look like?) @Mumble @:Grimm:

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old June 17th, 2020, 10:51 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
Creekleap didn't like being bossed around, but she nodded. She flicked her tail for Snowpaw to follow. (What does the sleepy thicket look like?) @Mumble @:Grimm:
Snowpaw padded obediently after Creekleap and morningmeadow, her ears perked and her eyes darting around the area, searching for anything out of the ordinary. She sat down when they got to the right place, a little embarrassed about going in the wrong direction. "Creekleap, where should we hunt?" she asked, cocking her head.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 17th, 2020, 11:52 PM

"There should be some mouse hiding under tree roots.." She murmured, spotting a mouse and creeping after it. @Mumble

Old June 18th, 2020, 11:49 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
"There should be some mouse hiding under tree roots.." She murmured, spotting a mouse and creeping after it. @Mumble
Snowpaw nodded at stayed behind Creekleap, not wanting to distract her. She started to creep behind it, so that if the mouse tried to escape, it would run right into her paws.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 19th, 2020, 12:06 AM

With a paw flashing like lightning, she stunned the mouse with her paw, neatly nipping it and killing it. As she turned, she realized Snowpaw was about the same size as her.. How embarrassing it would be if her apprentice grew bigger than her. However, she wasn't that big anyway. @Mumble