Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 01:07 AM
To Accomplish a Goal~ {P}
Last post by Rani
Today 12:44 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 12:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:57 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by goodacacia
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2024, 07:31 AM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Saturn's rock

Saturn

Copper eyes gazed out over The Crag from where the Crown rested on her usual point. Everything seemed calm enough today, so Saturn had settled down and was now lying with a front leg lazily dangling over the side of the rock as she rested her chin on the other one.

Apart from her tail-tip slowly tapping up and down, a twitch of her whiskers was the only noticeable movement as she noticed a small, brown furball making its way towards her. It wasn't unusual for cats to come up here to talk with her about something -trappers with new ideas, claws with patrol reports, initiates wanting more training- but kits weren't the most common visitors.

She watched Mud scramble up to where she was sunbathing, for a moment debating just picking him up when he squeaked, but didn't and he managed to get up on his own. "You." she replied in a similar manner to him, before tilting her head, her amused smile transforming to a curious little grin. "Well ask away, I've got time."

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; June 20th, 2024 at 09:25 AM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 07:34 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: The Starpoint

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Her offer was accepted... For a moment, Larkwing pauses in place - she'd been half expecting to be ignored, but Fadingsun had given her a chance. Bravebolt was under her charge, and looking for [them] in the crowd, the former RiverClan leader lays eyes on the feline and steps over, weaving her way through the crowd even as she feels eyes prickling her pelt with anxiety.

"I'm Larkwing," she introduces, voice low, "I'll assess your skills after this meeting." She's finished her introduction by the time Fadingsun continues, this time, he does address her return - along with Wormbite, a respectable cat she never had many chances to really know. But, as her leader's loud, clear voice talks specifically about her, Larkwing can't help the way she shrinks back, ears flattening self consciously and tail wrapping around her paws.

Green eyes dart around the gathered cats, trying to decipher whatever it is they're thinking, trying to gauge their reactions. Her intentions had been mostly to lay low, to not draw unnecessary attention, but she'd known she would likely get announced, too. So far no one's baying for her blood... that's good. Small victories.

[ @Yoshdo - bravebolt ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old June 20th, 2024, 07:37 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: The Starpoint

-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her|Warrior|riverclan
-------------
Dawnripple gave the moment of silence the Fallensun had requested. She didn't know many of the cats that died, but she still felt a pang at the loss of them. finally the silence was over, and she continued to listen to what her leader had to say.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:03 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Blah

Mud
Atari Young | He/Him | 2 Moons
The smile that was on his face became just slightly wider at the Crown's response. Because there's a list of things he wanted to ask! "Wat's it like being the crown?? Do you feel cool or do cool stuffs all the time??" The Young could really only assume that being a Crown means being fun and acting cool. Cause y'know!! "Oo! Y' know those scars on your shoulder?? I heard that there's like these- these..these spirit cats that come by and give it to you and stuff. Do these things give you like uh...super...super special abilities that no one else has?? Like flying like a bird or- or or cool mind reading powers or- super talk to pebbles and stuff?? " can the Crown do that?? Wait, has the bigger cat been reading his mind the entire time?? Nooo because if that's the case she would've already known everythig he's gonna ask! Oo! Can she talk to pebbles? If pebbles talked what would they say?? Or did Crowns never get powers?? C'mon someone in the world has to have powers there's so much cats everywhere that it might as well exist! "What's it like being a Crown-er?? Is it exciting? Is it boring? Does it make you busier?? What do you usually do on your free time??? How did it feel like becoming one for the first time?? Oo! Was your mama or papa a crown too??."

"oh!! What about those uh-.. those fighting moves that i heard some cats do?? How do you do them?? Are they very easy to do or are they super super duper hard to do?? Hunting too. Hunting sounds fun too. Can tell me how to do those things? Like right now????" Mud wanted to be a big and strong and super intimidating cat. More than he already was! (Which isn't a lot, really) "Is there any unique fighting techniques?? Like- like- is there anything like climbing on top of a biigggg rock and then dropping down on the enemy like boom! Or or uhh using a stick to poke the enemy orrr..."
[ @Luminous | the power of Imagination ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 20th, 2024 at 09:04 AM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:14 AM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Atari Healer's Den

Welcome to the Atari's Healer den! There are two healers currently, Mumble and Blood.

Neither of them are looking for an initiate/apprentice. Please do not ask.

The den is split into four parts. Stepping in from the entrance you see a spacious room with a line drawn on the middle. Further back the herb storage rests neatly organized in dug-out dirt alcoves.

On the right of the line, there's a room that branches off into Blood's area. Their den is semi-closed. You might be able to see bloodstains on the walls and floor in the room, and if you look closely, perhaps a few bones.

The left of the line is like a completely different den. Flowers interweave into the dirt and vines grow pleasantly up the side of the wall. It's incredibly organized, contrary to Blood's side, and you can tell Mumble owns this.

Your cat is able to choose who they would like to heal them. If you cat wants Blood, submit a form down below here before roleplaying. If they want Mumble, your cat can walk in freely. Make sure to mention me!

Form:
Cat's Name:
Cat's Pronouns and Gender:
Ailment/Injury:
Result Wanted:
Mention: @/Wingnettle

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:24 AM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired

Saturn

'A question' had made her assume it would be something big and pseudo-philosophical, but the one question quickly spiralled off into... a buttload of them. Leaning back slightly, she flicked her tail to make the Young slow down as she quickly tried to page through all that she'd just been asked. "Alright so being a Crown is great," she grinned " and I feel super cool. Those scars, those two in an X, is the mark of a Crown. If you've spotted Nyx around, she has a similar dash, but just one whereas I have two."

What then...? Right. "Yeah spirits actually came down and completed my mark when I became a Crown," she explained. "but I don't usually see them around much - they've trusted me to lead the Atari so I'm interpreting this as them not having any complaints with how I'm going my stuff, you know? But I can't fly or anything cool like that... so far at least. I'm a hella strong fighter, but I've always been, long before I ever became the Crown."

"Well, being a Crown is a lot of work sometimes. Like, imagine how much effort your Keepers put into watching over all of you little critters, or how there needs to be a whole other cat -The claw of the Crown- to make sure the initiates do as they're told. Now think of that, expect the whole ass Atari is my responsibility." Was she playing it up a bit? Perhaps, everything wasn't hers to oversee or do, she had healers, keepers, Nyx, and a bunch of other grown-ups for that, but it was still technically her job to make sure it was done. It wasn't exactly something the spirits seemed to allow her to forget.

Tailed swished over the rock behind her as her thoughts moved on to the next question (or at least what she thought to be the next question unless she had forgotten one in the process). "Free-time eh? Well, usually Im just up here, since I can relax while still being able to keep an eye on everything -two birds, one pounce you know- but otherwise, I walk a lot outside of the Crag 'n hunt if I feel like it."

She debated for a second if she'd be able to just skip over the ma 'n pa questions, but if Mud picked up on the fact that she had, it would probably only bring more questions about her family. "Nope, neither of them. My dad, Dancer, was the claw of the Crown, but when he 'n died I became one, and then advanced to Crown when the former Crown died."

"You'll learn fighting and hunting when you're halfa year ol' and become an initiate - some of 'em are hard 'n some are not, but you'll have to wait to see that." As if Saturn hadn't pestered claws and her parents for training since the second she was able to stand up n walk, but in her defence, she had trained with Zephyr to become the next Claw of the Crown, and her father had been one so it was his job to oversee their training anyway.

"Quite a lota questions ya had there -anything more you wanna ask?"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:57 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart nodded his head in greeting as Wisteriawren had arrived, whiskers twitching in muted surprise at how apologetic and flustered she seemed. Despite that, the former kittypet seemed nice enough, so he said nothing and did his usual wordless gestures to show Clan acquaintance.

The large warrior followed his deputy out of the rocky path and into the mountainous areas, letting out a quiet grumble here or there as his paws slipped on uneven footing or sharp rocks prodded his pads. It wasn't anything he couldn't handle, just a lot more different than the softer ground of the forest. He was missing his home already, a deepset ache in his heart at the premise of their camp being destroyed. The last glance he'd taken at the bloodstained clearing hadn't left his mind since.

When he clambered (ungracefully) over the rock and dropped down, he firstly nodded to the deputy's order. But then he tilted his head after Dusklion's words, finding that she was still staring right at him. Her eyes got... wider? Blue hues bored into him in some wordless plea — and Stagheart rightly had no idea what she she-cat was trying to say. Was she trying to make sure he didn't protest...? Didn't Dusklion know he'd just about never complained about an order in his life? Was she doubting his ability to go on his own? No... that didn't seem right. But she was acting a little strangely, admittedly; was this aimed at him?

He'd never been the best at reading... emotions.

Clueless, Stagheart's brow only slightly furrowed in confusion; but before he could even try to ask, Dusklion had already whirled around, sticking rather close to Wisteriawren. As they walked away together, his eyes flicked in between them with a slightly piqued curiosity; but then the tom simply shrugged, deciding not too look too hard into it. He was more of a simple guy, after all, and the whims of she-cats sometimes made his head boggle. Too much for his taste. So he'd leave the words at face-value and do what had to be done.

He had a job to do, and when his mind was set, he'd do it. Plain 'n simple.

As he started to walk, at first all he could smell was the freezing mountainous air and the occasional predator bird. But as he continued, worry started to creep into his head; was that a cat scent? Almost as quickly as it came, it was rushed away by the wind. But they kept coming back. And not just one cat's scent, but... multiple.

Is there... someone else out here too?

The thought sent a momentary chill down his spine. Just when he thought RiverClan might be safe out here, he picks up the scent of multiple cats? Perhaps it was just an outsider group passing by... surely that had to be it. No other groups would be crazy enough to dwell in this kind of terrain? Only an exiled Clan in desperation would seek shelter out in this unforgiving landscape.

But the scents didn't lie. Dread settled like a pit in his stomach.

Frowning in uncertainty, Stagheart continued his investigation, glancing back towards where Dusklion and Wisteriawren had gone off. He wouldn't go warn them, yet... perhaps they had already smelled it, too, and his warning would be of no use quite yet. Besides that, surely he should make sure of his suspicions before sounding off an alarm. Resolving to head deeper into this makeshift border he was picking up, Stagheart lowered his head and prowled forward — except now, there was an extra bit of caution and stealth to his steps.

[ @taillow - lmao i can't wait @Rose ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; June 20th, 2024 at 11:30 AM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:51 AM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: Atari Healer's Den

mumble
purrks ; hk [ atari ver. ] , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; open to atari
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble stepped back and stared at their handiwork. flowers that they had somehow scrounged up from the desolate landscape bloomed from ivy that she had painstakingly tangled through dirt pockets and branch outcroppings- on her side of the den, that was. the other side, divided neatly with a clawmark through the dirt, was blood's, who aptly was constantly covered in blood. their side of the den was, too. mumble didn't mind it much, but when the other healer got blood on their neatly organized herb storage, or especially when blood spatters went over the dividing line, she had to clean it up. and that was bothersome.

this time, mumble had nicely agreed to clean up the blood all the way up to her line. some time ago, she had claimed the herb storage as part of her side, too, but blood often took from it to.. heal? possibly? cats.

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3

Last edited by finley !!; June 21st, 2024 at 11:40 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 01:25 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Atari Healer's Den

Blood
Atari healer
he/him | age unknown

The light coming into the wide den was blocked out by a lithe shape. A warm body was carrying something inside while humming a familiar song, one the other healer probably knew by heart by now.

The brown figure had dragged inside a huge lump of fur: a dead rabbit, whose throat had left a trail of blood from the freshkill pile to the place he was now lingering. He raised his head and gave a nod of acknowledgment to the other healer, the daughter of flowers, but didn't offer her his food. Instead, he padded into his side of the den.

Mhh, it was a hot day. Prey rotted way faster than before, and flies always followed. Flies loved to prey on carrions, but how they did not get sick with it, he couldn't explain. He just knew that every creature, except for scavengers such as vultures and other beasts, stayed away from them.

The herbs dried faster, though. This was sometimes good and sometimes not, he had learned with time. Some plants work only while fresh, and that's very annoying when you have to cure a whole group of cats during the hot days.

Suddenly he lunged at the rabbit and pulled its flesh apart to reveal the offal. He was picky with food, yes, and so?
His teeth broke the thin rib bones and he devoured his favorite parts, discarding the others in a corner of his den. If anyone came, they were welcome to take it anyway.

After days of work and work, his paws, chest, and muzzle were stained with dried blood. He emitted an unpleasant stench, and he knew the ventilation in the den didn't help. Not that he cared that much. But now his pelt had started to itch, and he was forced to bathe in the dust to get some relief.

Meanwhile, Mumble happily admired the decorations she'd put on her side. For what reason, he couldn't imagine.
His walls were bare and empty, and he was okay with it.

@finley !!

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old June 20th, 2024, 01:51 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

°Ares°
Male / Claw / 33 Moons / Atari / Cousin to the Crown
sleek white fur with fiery red patches on legs and head, accented by tabby stripes, icy blue eyes, bushy tail–side of his face around his mouth was torn, revealing his back teeth through rotted flesh—often wears a coyote skull over his face
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Luminous

The agile tom leapt up onto the ledge, the skull over his head clattering a bit. “Hey prissy.” He mused, using the nickname he’s always called her—perhaps against her will, though he uses it more then Saturn. He peaked his head into her den, suddenly spotted the young.

His pupils constricted a bit, his eyes getting even colder. He wasn’t a fan of little ones. Sure, they grew up to be fine fighters but when they were young? They were a real pain in the ass.

“Ah- sorry. Am I interrupting somethin’?” He asked, turning back to his cousin with a daring, almost cruel smile on his face. He looked crueler than he was.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Closed Thread