Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by Spider
Today 11:58 AM
we create our own...
by Luna16
Last post by Quietheart
Today 11:55 AM
Swift and Wildfox
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:55 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 11:54 AM
Daily Pride Memes
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:53 AM

Old May 24th, 2023, 06:01 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

DayPaw
[She/Her]
[short, feminine presenting, brown-cream furred ragdoll with blue eyes]

—..—

DayPaw eyes seemed to widen momentarily before her face seemed to sadden at the prospect, she didn’t know that the deputy before her had mentored her mother. She also couldn’t help but wonder just how ancient this guy was anyways, the concept seemed bizarre to her. That must mean he was someone dear to EmberFlame. At the thought of it, DayPaw couldn’t help but feel a pang in her little heart, almost like she wanted to connect with GingerFrost to feel just a smidge closer to her mother. She never really spoke to anyone about it but she missed her dearly. At the question that rolled off the Tom’s tongue she couldn’t help but fail to hide the obvious furrowed brows and sad eyes. Did he not know? To be completely fair, her clanmates weren’t able to find bring back her mothers body to its resting place due to how highly contagious her sickness had been, they didn’t want to bring back the disease she had to the clan. So she couldn’t blame the deputy for not hearing about it. The young shecat spoke gently she seemed to be less nervous and more so sympathetic. “…she passed away a few moons ago due to severe green cough….I’m sorry GingerFrost, I thought you would of known about it already”. She looked at him sadly, she found it a bit of a struggle to seem collected, somehow, the knowledge that someone may actually mourn for her mother as well made her feel comforted, she felt that a lot of people including her father disliked EmberFlame because of her illness, her and her brother were the only ones she really had before she died, although she didn’t remember very much of her mother, she did remember how loving she had been. What made it worse is that she passed alone, with no one around to help her, it would of be scary on her own. That fact alone made her feel incredibly sad. DayPaw looked at the ground before she then forced a smile at the Tom, trying to lighten the mood. “I-I’m sorry for bringing it up, I would love to see the territory, my mentor has gone missing and I’m not sure where to find her…” . She said awkwardly knowing that meant she was already a bit behind in her training.

—..—

[ @Estelle ]

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old May 25th, 2023, 11:35 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Snowpaw and Streamflake both walked around the fields feeling diffrent

(Activity)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old May 26th, 2023, 04:40 AM

Bump Policy: If I don't respond after two days, bump me.
My Mood: Bored

Mallowmist led the patrol out of the camp. After walking for a while, he stopped at the edge of a river. He signalled for the other two warriors to settle along the banks as well. "Let's do fishing. No one has fished here for some time, and there should be plenty this season," He mewed, before turning his attention to the rushing river.

Shadows darted under the rushing water, with the occasional scale reflecting the sun's rays and flashing like a star before disappearing again. The tabby-and-white warrior lifted a paw, eyes fixed on a large trout swimming fast towards him. Fast as lightning, his paw slid into the water and hooked the trout out. The fish flopped onto the warm rocks, and Mallowmist instantly finished it off with a sharp bite to it's neck. Wiping the fish blood off his muzzle, he glanced over at the other warriors to see if they had caught anything.

@r0sali3 @Catherine
Old May 26th, 2023, 04:55 AM
oh , who is she ?

Bump Policy: bump me 3-4 days if i dont respond tbh
My Mood: Angelic

Redsea’s fur ruffled as he stood on the banks. He watched the fish below him scurry at the sight of the shadow he cast before he caught a plump one in an almost elegant movement. He looked at the two with a small smile through the fish, whiskers twitching as his front was wet with water. He placed the fish beside Mallowmist’s and looked at said cat, tail twitching. “Nice catch!”

Frankly, Redsea couldn’t remember the last time he was on patrol with his fellow clanmates but it felt good and satisfied that bugging itch in his mind. Returning back to his spot on the bank, the brown tom began to target another fish.

@Catherine @/Valient
Old May 27th, 2023, 08:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Tinystorm moved through the lush undergrowth of the forest, his paws padding softly against the damp earth. The air was thick with the scent of the river, a familiar aroma that filled him with a sense of nostalgia. But today, there was something different about his stride, a heaviness that weighed down his every step.

As he ventured deeper into the territory, the pain in his body intensified. Pain, an ailment that had recently reared its ugly head with his scarring wounds, was beginning to flare up. Tinystorm gritted his teeth, determined to press on despite the discomfort. He had seen too many moons to let mere pain deter him from fulfilling his duties to his Clan.

But the agony intensified with every pawstep, radiating from his spine to his legs. It was as if tiny needles were pricking his nerves relentlessly, testing his resolve. The pain forced him to slow his pace, his movements becoming more labored and cautious. He paused for a moment, his hunched frame trembling as he tried to find a moment's respite.

Tinystorm glanced around, his eyes scanning the territory for any signs of his Clanmates. He didn't want them to witness his struggle, too stubborn and proud to be seen in such a compromised state. He clenched his jaw, battling against the waves of pain that threatened to overwhelm him.
Old May 27th, 2023, 10:49 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Wormbite patrolled through the territory.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old May 28th, 2023, 06:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
Marigoldleap
❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

-Female[she/her]

Not wanting to get her fur wet the molly moved over away from the river. She knew how to fish, but preferred not to. Scenting the air the smell of a water vole ran towards her. It was stopped, but it looked to be heading toward the river. Perfect! Marigoldleap got into her hunters crouch until it was perfect before stalking towards it. Every gentle pawstep she got closer. Once she could really scent it she pounced, landing on top of it, swiftly killing it with a bite. She moved back to the group just to see if anybody else caught anything. Seeing them with something each she dipped her head. "Great job. Looks like we'll bring plenty of prey back to camp.", she meowed. Marigoldleap wasn't done though. She wanted to bring back at least two pieces of prey herself.

[ @r0sali3; @Valient; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 31st, 2023, 03:30 AM
Big wave

My Mood: Busy

Nyx eyes a squirrel
Old May 31st, 2023, 07:27 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Bona View Post
Nyx eyes a squirrel

• × | Raccoonpelt | × •
he/him

Raccoonpelt had decided to take a little break from the nursery and take a small walk within his homes territory. Raccoonpelt had hoped his kits wouldn't cause trouble especially for Lilycreek. As Raccoonpelt walked a sudden scent hit him in the face.

An outsider.

Raccoonpelt sighed as he followed the scent before spotting a cat who was eyeing a squirrel. Raccoonpelt stood there for a second before calling out.

"Hey! You can't be here!! This is Riverclans territory!!"
Old May 31st, 2023, 09:06 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DayPaw
[She/Her]
[short, feminine presenting, brown-cream furred ragdoll with blue eyes]

—..—

DayPaw eyes seemed to widen momentarily before her face seemed to sadden at the prospect, she didn’t know that the deputy before her had mentored her mother. She also couldn’t help but wonder just how ancient this guy was anyways, the concept seemed bizarre to her. That must mean he was someone dear to EmberFlame. At the thought of it, DayPaw couldn’t help but feel a pang in her little heart, almost like she wanted to connect with GingerFrost to feel just a smidge closer to her mother. She never really spoke to anyone about it but she missed her dearly. At the question that rolled off the Tom’s tongue she couldn’t help but fail to hide the obvious furrowed brows and sad eyes. Did he not know? To be completely fair, her clanmates weren’t able to find bring back her mothers body to its resting place due to how highly contagious her sickness had been, they didn’t want to bring back the disease she had to the clan. So she couldn’t blame the deputy for not hearing about it. The young shecat spoke gently she seemed to be less nervous and more so sympathetic. “…she passed away a few moons ago due to severe green cough….I’m sorry GingerFrost, I thought you would of known about it already”. She looked at him sadly, she found it a bit of a struggle to seem collected, somehow, the knowledge that someone may actually mourn for her mother as well made her feel comforted, she felt that a lot of people including her father disliked EmberFlame because of her illness, her and her brother were the only ones she really had before she died, although she didn’t remember very much of her mother, she did remember how loving she had been. What made it worse is that she passed alone, with no one around to help her, it would of be scary on her own. That fact alone made her feel incredibly sad. DayPaw looked at the ground before she then forced a smile at the Tom, trying to lighten the mood. “I-I’m sorry for bringing it up, I would love to see the territory, my mentor has gone missing and I’m not sure where to find her…” . She said awkwardly knowing that meant she was already a bit behind in her training.

—..—

[ @Estelle ]

For a moment Gingerfrost worried that his words had struck too hard for the young apprentice, judging by the frown of her brows. He hadn't meant to pry or upset her, but looked like he had -- until her expression softened into something he hadn't seen in moons. Sympathy. It was an almost foreign concept to him, something he'd only been privy to when his mother died. That was moons ago now; he couldn't say he liked sympathy any more now than he did then. With a hesitant ear, he listened as she spoke.

So she died. Of course she did. Everyone always died. There was a reason the lethargic tabby believed few lives past nineteen moons of age, let alone sixty. No one he knew personally ever lived past that age. It was... Tragic. Green cough of all things; at least they knew the reason. But it didn't lessen the heavy feeling in his chest, nor the upsetting turn of his stomach as he looked to Daypaw. She'd lost her mother, too, and he lost another apprentice. What a cruel world.

For a few moments, the tabby remained silent, processing this information. He hadn't expected it to touch him the way it did; death rarely bothered him anymore. And yet here he was, silent as he thought about Emberflame, and how this could have happened, expression made of stone. His head only rose back up when Daypaw spoke again, to which Gingerfrost slowly shook his head in response.
"It's fine. I needed to know."
He mews; no-fault came to the apprentice, he was the one who asked, after all.

He took a deep breath to regulate his emotions and subtly nodded to himself. Right, that is what they came here for. A tour of the territory. He looked back to Daypaw, and nodded in her direction.
"Let's go, then."
The tabby muttered, waiting a brief moment for the apprentice to catch up before he left in the direction of the nearest border. It was time she saw them, after all. The past remain the past.