Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Freezekit's Family &...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:51 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:51 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:50 PM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 12:50 PM

Old July 11th, 2020, 10:47 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Dawnpaw tensed a bit and moved her tail just a bit, a bad but not unbearable pain immediately making her wince. “It hurts to move but I can move it. I’ll try not to use it a lot. Do you have anything that will help with pain but like won’t make me tired or anything? I’m supposed to go out on another patrol” she sighed. It seemed like everytime patrols had been assigned recently she was in it, even right after she had hurt her tail.
Fawnsqueak nodded, brisk. "Yeah, so.. I wouldn't do that any more than you need to," he suggested with a dip of his head toward her tail. "Because it's going to keep hurting until it's fully healed, but.. at least it's healing?" That wasn't exactly the most reassuring silver-lining he'd come up with in his days, and he winced at it briefly before moving on to address her next request. "Nnnno," he finally answered, the drag on the vowel as he considered what he had in the storage. "Um, the best I can offer is a poppy seed, and that.. would pretty much make you tired. So yeah, no. If you don't want to do the patrol, you can tell Sootflare no and if he has an issue with it, to talk to me." Honestly, Fawnsqueak would love to see her do it since he had a feeling Sootflare would avoid him at all costs.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 11th, 2020, 10:55 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Dipper @Shimm ]

----Goosefury----

"Knock knock." Goosefury stuck his head inside the den, the leaves sticking out of his mouth at such an angle that it looked as if he had large green teeth protruding from his jaws. "Sunpaw and I found some stuff we thought you might appreciate." He set the leaves down on the ground and then glanced over his shoulder as if waiting for his apprentice to arrive.

+4 mint leaves
+3 sticks
+1 honey
Fawnsqueak lopsidedly beamed at the weird entrance, kind of Goosefury-esque in the most intriguing of ways and then staggered back when he was met with the sight of .. green teeth. Which had his eyebrows raised, expression baffled for a second before he realized what he was looking at and muffled the laugh into his chest fluff as he shoved Goosefury with a paw for being sort of a delightful ass. "You're super weird, man," he mumbled around his ducked smile, taking inventory of what he brought. Sticks, honey.. a fuzzy leaf or four. Smelled minty, even if he didn't know what it did. "And that's coming from me."

When he noticed Goosefury was peering over his shoulder, Fawnsqueak looked over with him and then back, questioningly. "Oh, sorry.. were we waiting on someone?" he asked, puzzled. Probably.. Sunpaw, if he had to guess? Or maybe he was just looking for Rainydawn. Shrugging it off, he collected the offerings to file them away and find a new storage crevice for the mint leaves.

[[no shimm mention since i don't think they posted but vm me &ill fix if that's incorrect oops]]

Old July 11th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

It was difficult for the tom to carry the golden substance since it moved slowly a lot and it was sticky. Sunpaw was very tempted to lick whatever was in the maple leaf. It smelled so nice and he bet that it would taste as great. "Yep." He agreed through his clenched teeth that was holding the golden sticky stuff. Slowly placing it down near Fawnsqueak Sunpaw couldn't help himself but wondered if the medicine cat knew what he brought it. "So what did I find?" Ocean blue eyes on the tom with his head tilted.

@Dipper @Slushie

Last edited by Sweetie; July 11th, 2020 at 11:05 PM.
Old July 11th, 2020, 11:32 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak was in the storage area when he heard more shuffling near the entrance of the den, and he retreated back to Goosefury only to see Sunpaw there now. "Oh, hey--" he greeted, cut short upon seeing he had the leaf of sticky-sweet honey. Taken aback, Fawnsqueak blinked. "...Where did you find that?" To his knowledge, it had to be heisted away from bees and their evil insect stingy paws. But it was presumably honey, the consistency and color correct, and the scent wasn't that of sap.

About to tote it back to storage with the rest, he paused when Sunpaw asked what he'd found and chuckled at the joke, amusedly looking between the two since he imagined it was a mentor-apprentice prank they'd conjured on the way here. .. .. Fawnsqueak's amusement faded into confusion when there didn't appear to be the reaction he expected, leaving him mildly mortified as he stared at Sunpaw in slack-jawed disbelief because.. honey. Honey! Even Fawnsqueak didn't know its medicinal properties--if any--but ...he probably knew what honey was, right? ..

"..Oh," Fawnsqueak said eventually, hoarse. "I forgot you're one of Dirtfur's kits.. It's, uh, honey." With burning cheeks flushed of his own social slip up and secondhand embarrassment, he disappeared into the back.

@Slushie @Shimm

Old July 12th, 2020, 12:10 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Dipper

Fennelheart padded into the medicine cat’s den. Her leg was healing pretty well as far as she was concerned. She padded in and was sad to know Otterstone was gone, someone she trusted far more than the inexperienced medicine cat, Fawnsqueak,” Excuse me? Otterstone helped to set my broken leg, a while ago. I believe it has healed up completely, would you mind checking it for me, I don’t want to be wrong.” she meowed even though she was pretty sure, she knew Fawnsqueak probably knew a bit more than her about it.
Fawnsqueak watched Fennelheart prance on into the den and start in on a long-winded half-question that he.. was sort of sure he understood, but didn't know why she was here if she merely didn't want to be wrong. It wouldn't be the first or last time, he imagined. "You're excused," he replied dryly to her opener, leaning in to check over her leg but the examination was medical theater. If Fennelheart could walk on it without pain, she was fine. "So.. some bad news, even though your leg seems healed.." he drawled, recalling Fennelheart's previous habit of sitting around and popping out a kit she'd neglected, "I'm afraid you're suffering from a disease I thought we'd eliminated here in RiverClan. It's.. terminal. Laziness."

Old July 12th, 2020, 01:30 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Dawnpaw nodded and sighed “I think I’ll just go on the patrol and be extra careful, I mean it is just a hunting patrol, how hard can it be?” Her paws shook a little as she spoke, but she was training to be a warrior! Warriors were supposed to keep going no matter what.. right?

Old July 12th, 2020, 07:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak watched Fennelheart prance on into the den and start in on a long-winded half-question that he.. was sort of sure he understood, but didn't know why she was here if she merely didn't want to be wrong. It wouldn't be the first or last time, he imagined. "You're excused," he replied dryly to her opener, leaning in to check over her leg but the examination was medical theater. If Fennelheart could walk on it without pain, she was fine. "So.. some bad news, even though your leg seems healed.." he drawled, recalling Fennelheart's previous habit of sitting around and popping out a kit she'd neglected, "I'm afraid you're suffering from a disease I thought we'd eliminated here in RiverClan. It's.. terminal. Laziness."
Fennelheart felt the jab of Fawnsqueaks critique at her previous behaviors, so she chose to ignore the comment, it would be a good idea on her part” Alright, so my leg has healed. That’s good, I can go out on patrols again.“ she meowed pointing out she wasn’t going to be lazy.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 12th, 2020, 10:20 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Duckkit hesitantly poked his head into the medicine cat's den, unsure of whether or not he was allowed to be in here on his own. Mustering up the courage, he quietly padded into the den, his head dipped a bit. Small sneezes and coughs escaped him every so often, "fawnsqueak?" he quietly mewed, padding over to him. His voice sounded gravely, and he cleared his throat in hopes of getting his voice back to normal, "sick" the kit mewed, hoping to getting the message across, though he wasn't sure if it was even possible to not get what he was trying to say. He started to look around, trying to learn where everything was. It was his first time here, after all.

@Dipper

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; July 12th, 2020 at 10:21 AM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 03:15 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ neglecting mentions because it's a departure post ]

----Goosefury----

Fawnsqueak's grin was echoed on Goosefury's face as he blinked at the medicine cat. "I know," he chuckled, " and I appreciate the compliment." He glanced over his shoulder again, hope briefly rising in his chest when Sunpaw still made no entrance. Maybe the brat HAD been swiped by ShadowClan and Goosfury would never have to deal with him ever again.
It appeared, however, that hopeful thinking had failed him. Sunpaw came right in behind him, and he stepped back to allow his apprentice and Fawnsqueak to talk. He paid no attention to the discussion, and once Fawnsqueak had vanished again, he left as well. Sunpaw could follow if he wanted to - Goosefury didn't really care.
Old July 12th, 2020, 03:49 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

It had been a bit, and Cloudedspark wasn’t feeling any worse.

The torbie still felt awful, but it wasn’t getting worse. The medicine cat seemed... busy, and Otterwhatsherface was nowhere to be found. Odd. Maybe they were gathering herbs or something. Or she just didn’t see them. Anyway, she would try to get to her paws. If no one was there, she would go out herself.

However, that proved to be a difficult challenge. Even getting her paws under her was near impossible. Every time she moved her left hind leg, she felt a sharp jolt of pain. However, she struggled to her paws. She couldn’t feel triumphant, because a wave of nausea hit and her lungs felt like she hunt inhaled smoke. Well, she did. Duh. With a coughing fit and a thud, she collapsed into her nest.

Great.

@Dipper

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang