Today 06:20 PM

Old May 9th, 2022, 02:37 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Firefly Cove

// @Atticus @Poppy @Jayvines. ;; having bumble pull away from the rising fight

>Bumblepaw<
When Bumblepaw heard her name called she immediately turned away from Risingpaw to scan the battlefield for the source. It took her a moment - just a single, frantic moment - and then she saw it.

The red haze vanished from her eyes as she froze, feeling as if the air had just been sucked out of her chest. The edges of her vision seemed to darken, tunneling in, leaving only enough room for Houndpaw's form.

Her paws moved on their own, carrying him away from Risingpaw and toward her sister. She skidded to a stop beside her, almost crashed into Mistpaw and frantically reached down to place her forepaws on Houndpaw.

"No. No, no, no, Houndpaw, please."

Rarely did Bumblepaw cry. Rarely did she let herself cry. But now, tears spilled from her eyes, hot and stinging down her cheeks, and her voice caught in her throat as she choked out her sister's name. "Houndpaw. Houndpaw, PLEASE! Don't- don't... you CAN'T!"
Old May 9th, 2022, 02:40 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 View Post
She tried to take a slash at Lilycreek

Lilycreek of RiverClan || She/They || OPEN

She growled, taking a swipe at the other cat, trying to slash at her muzzle.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old May 9th, 2022, 02:40 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid View Post
@Moonraven @implimm @Undertaker
rolled a 9, 20 //

➵ [ sleethound | he/him ]

sleethound was a little annoyed when he saw that elmtongue and larchfall were joining in. he would've much preferred to fight batglare by himself. oh well, his claws managed to sink into the meat of the windclanner's shoulders, so that was nice. what wasn't nice was batglare's head slamming into his chin. grunting, he yanked his claws out of the warrior's shoulders and narrowly dodged the hard smacks coming his way, paw missing his head by a few inches.

he paid little attention to the grey tom rushing over and swinging at elmtongue. seeing batglare twist to confront larchfall, the dappled warrior took this as his chance. he lunged forward, paws reaching forward and aiming to dig his claws into the back of the brown and white warrior. if his hit connected, he'd drag his claws towards him, flex his claws in deeper, then rip them out.
__
@NinjaBloss //

watching fallownose drop at the last second, sleethound swiftly pushed himself higher with his hind legs. claws scored across his stomach, but the wound wasn't as bad as it would've been if he'd been a bit lower. once he landed, he whipped around. assuming the deputy rolled back onto his feet during those few seconds, he'd dart towards him again. raising a large paw, he'd swing it at the tom's head in hopes of stunning him. if that hit landed, he'd use that same paw to aim a hit at fallownose's chest, hoping to rip the flesh.
__
@RiztheHuntress //

a ghostly yowl made sleethound turn his head, spotting a dark grey molly rushing towards him. his lips curled back into an irritated snarl, baring his teeth at moonfrost. alright, he didn't mind dicing up some fish. he quickly dropped onto his back, kicking out his hind legs harshly in hopes of kicking the molly in the underside as she leapt at him.

Fallownose had indeed rolled back to onto his paws the second Sleethound was over him, claws flexing as he awaited the next attack. He jerked his head back to avoid the first strike, but the second hit its mark as claws raked along his chest.

The deputy simply curled his lip in a snarl and reared slightly, one forepaw aiming to slam viciously into the side of Sleethound's head and the other aiming to hook the tom's front paws out from under him. If both worked then Sleethound would be sent toppling onto the ground in a daze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Brightpaw [ they/she/he ][ And the roll turned out to be… a 5! Miss! They live to see another day! ]
➢ Swiping their claws against the Riverclan shecat’s flank, the thin tortie apprentice’s green-hued eyes flickered up to see her whirling around. In a split second decision, they bounded back, nearly missing Shimmerbird’s claws connecting with the youth’s exposed throat. Landing safely in the grass about a tail-length away, Brightpaw took a moment to look down at their chest and neck. They… were fine. The attack had missed. But if it did, they surely would’ve died. Was it karma trying to get them for what had happened with Loonpaw? Maybe, but Brightpaw shook their head and growled, eyes narrowing at Shimmerbird. “You could have killed me!” They hissed, trying to go back into that rhythm of bold aggression again and not linger on that thought of dying. They weren’t dead, not yet! With an angry huff, Brightpaw raced towards the fishcat, except head-on this time, and quickly side-stepped, aiming for Shimmerbird’s side. If they succeeded, they would dig their both sets of front claws into the mollies side and rake them downwards. Maybe they wouldn't win this fight, but maybe they could give the shecat a scar or two.

Shimmerbird's eyes widened in horror as the apprentice barely managed to dodge her strike. "I didn't... I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you-" she started, but was cut off as Brightpaw charged her once more. The only reason Shimmerbird expected the swift change in sides was that Sparrowflight had used the type of move on her not long before she went to get WindClan, and the Shield turned to counter it. She reared onto her hind legs as the apprentice's claws came down, wincing as tufts of belly fur were ripped out, but no real damage was done.

Balancing on her hindpaws the gray and white flecked molly began to lash out at Brightpaw's muzzle and ears in an attempt to land stinging blows. "Go home, this isn't a fight you can win!"

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old May 9th, 2022, 02:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ hope this makes sense and works, will adjust if needed! @Atticus, @x ghostie, @error ]

Bushpaw was definitely..... Something.

Jaystride didn't give him much mind, keeping his focus largely on the cat before him. Claws swung toward his face, and Jaystride braced himself for the impact. No matter what he did, it would land unless he let go. And he wasn't very willing to do that, he thought this was one of the better places for him to be. Distract the booty while the front was left open.

Claws ripped through his face, and in response to the pain his jaws moved to clamp down harder on Wormbite's tail and pull it back again. This was to buy Shallowshiver's move some time too - if their effort worked, he'd try to release his grip before he was dragged down with them.

It occurred to him very briefly, this cat seemed familiar. Jaystride couldn't place his paw on why just yet..

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; May 9th, 2022 at 03:00 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 03:07 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Cindersky
Her blue eyes watched Skystar as he wiggled his way out of her incoming grasp, a snarl accompanying her lashing tail. She stared at him, briefly flicking an ear of acknowledgement towards Jaystride as the warrior showed up. If Skystar wanted to pick on an apprentice then he would feel the wrath of every warrior of ThunderClan.

Just as she saw Skystar decide to rush her, two more warriors came up - one who was aiming for Lotuspaw and the other who was roaring at her. And then Cloudypaw came over to steal his attention, and Cindersky felt her blood boil.

She knew Jaystride and Lotuspaw could handle Skystar and Snowstorm (was that not the cat who had trespassed onto ThunderClan territory just days ago??) and without warning launched herself towards Darkscar, seeing he was distracted with talking to her apprentice. She fully intended to bowl him over, aiming on paw at his face as a distraction before her head shot forward in an attempt to latch her jaws into the space between his neck and shoulder like she had done with Snowleap. She was hopeful it would create an opening for her apprentice to land another blow.

Whatever nonsense he was spitting was not heard as she understood one thing; that he had just threatened to kill an apprentice. And that would only happen over her dead body.

[ @marshall @JAE. @x ghostie @Estelle @poppy. - cindersky has disengaged from the skystar/jaystride/lotuspaw/gingerfrost/snowstorm fight in order to take on darkscar because he threatened to kill her apprentice ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post

~ Mistpaw ~

Icicleripple wasn't yet here... Or any of the medicine cats for that matter, but Mistpaw's gaze was drawn towards one fight in particular across the clearing. One of her peers was stumbling backwards as Cindersky dove in to fight off their attackers, but... There was so much red covering Houndpaw's fur.

She was moving before she even fully realized what her plan was. White paws skittered and dodged through the masses of writhing cats before her small grey body popped up next to her injured peer and Cindersky.

"I-I've got you Houndpaw!" she stammered out before quickly turning to Cindersky. "I-I'll bring them to Icicleripple!"

Grabbing onto Houndpaw's scruff, Mistpaw began hauling them back towards the little outcropping where she had been waiting for Icicleripple. Stars, please let her and the other medicine cats arrive soon. She had no idea how to best help Houndpaw, but she could continue to bring up those who needed immediate attention to cats who could.

[ @marni for the mention @Panda1440 your first patient has arrived ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
// @Kateri @marni @Jayvines

The Siamese felt her paws slip- or maybe they just gave up, either one made sense- and she stumbled forward. Her head felt like a rock and before she knew it, she was falling down again. There was a crack nearby, but she just lay there numbly. The distorted voices of everyone around her fell deaf to Houndpaw's ears as she rested her head down in the warm, thick red liquid. It just kept coming... where... was it coming from her?!

Her confused, jumbled thoughts were interrupted as Mistpaw appeared above her. She blinked up at her denmate. "B...b..." Her voice came out in a shuddering tone, and she felt her eyes water. Everything hurt. It hurt bad. Soon, she was being moved, but she didn't notice it until they stopped moving.

"W-where's Bumblepaw?" She asked, voice coming out a shaky whisper. She was dying, wasn't she? This was what she thought dying felt.
Cindersky
As Mistpaw came over Cindersky took an unsteady step back to allow the apprentice to work. Numbly she nodded towards her, staring after Houndpaw as she was dragged away. Soon enough, Bumblepaw was called to her side and she felt her heart clentched. If Houndpaw was dying, what was any of this worth? This battle could not go on forever...

Tearing her gaze away from the group and forcing herself to believe that Houndpaw was in good paws, Cindersky leapt back into the battle.

[ closed ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 9th, 2022, 03:18 PM
Princess Scarheart

My Mood: Queenly

Darkscar saw it. The second of Cindersky's quick movement leaping at him, he took off to about three feet away from Cloudypaw, and dodged Cindersky as she almost tackled him. "You... pissed me off back in ThunderClan territory. You couldn't understand that we were just passing through and that ASHTAIL HAD A CRUSH ON YOU!" he roared. His teeth snapped and his claws were ready to slash. @marni

I'm lesbian, so I'm very sorry homophobic people, but you'll have to deal with it.

How well do you know me?: https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?

Character Site: Coming Soon!

Bump me if I haven't replied within 24 hours!

Last edited by Serenitystar; May 9th, 2022 at 03:35 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 03:26 PM
particles of stars

>> Icicleripple
she/they - blue-grey molly with tabby markings and green eyes

Having arrived with cobwebs wrapped up in a large leaf along with a few poppy seeds, Icicleripple set them down a little ways away from the battleground. The she-cat was still close enough to hear the screams of the battle, but nearby overgrowth in the forest not letting her see the events unfolding. And it seemed that was a good idea indeed, as not even a heartbeat after she set down the herbs from her jaws a large yelp could be heard. One that sounded quite like Mistpaws,..

oh dear, oh dear! oh deaaar,, no no nope- Making her way as fast as small paws could go, she ran into the Cove. Maneuvering around all the fighting to get to where a cream colored cat was on the ground. Houndpaw! There, there in a pool of blood steaming from a large gash in the throat, with Bumblepaw by her side crying out laid the apprentice. . "Houndpaw,- I- I need you to breathe with me okay,," Using a small piece of moss she had brought along with the sticky webs, Icicleripple attempted to put pressure onto the wound. Though being fresh and rather large from the looks of it, the blood kept coming.

Hurryingly tossing the now bloodied clump of moss aside after quickly wiping away a little more of the maroon liquid, she began to stick cobwebs onto the gash. In this case marigold wouldn't do anything and would be a waste to apply now, so none was added prior. Once the wound closes I can add some,.. if- if it- yeah. Focusing solely on trying to prevent more blood loss, Icicleripple could only hope she wasn't too late.

[ @Jayvines @poppy. @Slushie - cobwebs have been applied, however if she's already lost too much blood they really won't do anything. I believeee that's Hound is gonna die from what I've read though correct me if I'm wrong :hearbounce:]

Last edited by Panda1440; May 9th, 2022 at 03:27 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 03:59 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Maplefall || @corgigirl - birch can either come over and attack Maple or the fight can just end, your choice <33
As the calico flew through the air, Maplefall turned away, nosing Loonpaw. "Honey, it'll be okay. I'll-" Her voice grew husky and choked as she saw the unnatural, glazed look in the small white cat's eyes. "Honey?" She nosed the apprentice again. No. For the love of- The molly turned to fix a furious glare on everyone around. Someone was going to pay for this. Pay in blood for the death of such a small, helpless young molly.
He saw the cat coming, but both of her paws dug into his left shoulder, deep, though he got away quickly, leaving the claws to tear about 4 inches across his shoulder. He stood, slightly lopsided. Birchheart hissed at the calico. His large cream body pulsed, rising and falling. He threw an unsheathed at the face of the cat, followed by another unsheathed paw at her front legs.

(Birchheart does not see or know about Loonpaw)

Bump me after 48 hours!

Last edited by corgigirl; May 9th, 2022 at 04:13 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 04:07 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAE. View Post
Going into this, he wasn't planning on wounding her too badly - but he did want to make sure she fled, and didn't prowl around for other cats to attack. The angry fish faces always entertained him, they were so bent up over land they barely cared about.

Claws scored across his front legs. Jaystride hissed in pain, swiping downward to whack Pebblepaw on her head. As an extension if this worked, without raising his paw away from her head, he planned on trying to rip his claws toward to rake across her face.

[ @corgigirl ]
Pebblepaw got buried in the dirt, head first. A gash opened just above her right eye, she had hit a rock. She looked up just in time to see a paw coming down at her face. The claws tore down her cheek, some blood quickly getting into her eye. Pebblepaw pushed her unsheathed legs up, aiming to blow the warrior off her. If it succeeded she hoped to jump on him and bite the cats shoulder, slowing him down.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Last edited by corgigirl; May 9th, 2022 at 04:14 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 04:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Maybe he had hit her harder than he anticipated? Jaystride wasn't expecting her to eat dirt, and staggered back when she slammed into him. Teeth closed around his shoulder, and Jaystride tried to shake her off as he reached to claw her-- not aiming for anywhere specific, he just wanted her to let go.

[ @corgigirl ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules