Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:36 PM

Old January 29th, 2021, 05:45 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
~ Duskfern ~

Duskfern yawned. She had just came out from the comfort of her nest, and was glancing from side to side wearily. It had been a day of work yesterday — most likely the same today as well. She padded over to her apprentice who was gazing out the camp entrance. What was up with her? Webpaw seemed to be deep in thought, and Duskfern wondered what this could be about.
”Whatcha thinking ‘bout?” she asked Webpaw casually, her shadow hovering over hers.
The chimera she-cat took a seat by the smaller cat, waiting patiently for her answer.
Webpaw paused for a moment. She wasn't not sure if she wanted to tell the truth or not, but she decided to anyway. "Promise me you won't tell Dawn, ok?", she said, hoping she could trust her. She was one of the only people in ShC she actually new. "I.. I was thinking about leaving. I never really wanted to even be here in the first place, but if I didn't join.. Dawnstar would've killed me."
@Slushie

Last edited by duCky; January 29th, 2021 at 05:48 PM.
Old January 29th, 2021, 07:41 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing (2 posts)

[ @Spoopy Eclipse, @Minty ]

Wait. Waitwaitwaitwait. What was that he was hearing? Whisperkit poked his head out of the nursery, ears pushed forward in interest, and then the scarred tom hurried over to step between the two she-cats, facing the one who was talking about leaving. He wasn't usually one to eavesdrop, but this was important! "Are- Are you really? Surely you don't mean it... ShadowClan is a little rough, sure, but we have our good parts, too."

///////////////

[ @x ghostie ]

Whisperkit blinked out at the warrior in the middle of the clearing. Was he... talking to himself? That was odd. Only weird cats talk to themselves. Was this cat weird? Or was he just thinking out loud? ...Was there really a difference between the two?

The scarred kit wandered over and sat himself down in front of the warrior's head, before reaching out to gently bonk him on top of the head with one paw. "What are you doing? Someone's going to trip over you."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; January 29th, 2021 at 07:41 PM.
Old January 29th, 2021, 07:56 PM

My Mood: Tired

Webpaw turned to the kit who was bounding over to her. "And what are those good parts?", she asked, angrily. Do I really have to explain this. Surely he knows what Dawnstar can do. "Your leader forced me to join this clan, and I would've died if I didn't. You see these scars on and around my neck, your leader gave me those" She turned her neck to show the scars, pausing for a moment before continuing. "Not only that, she also called the potential med cat apprentice a quivering worm, and me impulsive and weak willed."
@Minty

Last edited by duCky; January 29th, 2021 at 08:17 PM.
Old January 30th, 2021, 07:47 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @ghostwriter --

So he was eerie. That confirmed some for Birdkit at least, and she proceeded to tip her head in a curious gesture that had in part played into her name. That was another habit she needed to stop... another weakness. A tell, something others would be able to exploit. She needed to have no tells in the future. They were weaknesses... but it would take time like everything in life took. "You lived with no clan? No family? All on your own and all taking care of yourself?" Her voice had turned from quiet and timid to simply a tone of bland curiosity. "Life and death, living and breathing versus dying and falling apart... Can you teach me what you know?"

-- @Paradise --

The cat was larger than most of the cats that Birdkit had encountered... but then again, that was not particularly surprising. Birdkit was small, she wasn't very big even by Shadowclan standards. Why did everything in life has to do with being large? She could only hope she would grow bigger and larger... but later. "Hazepaw yes?" Was it bad that she had to inquire to be sure? No. Stop overthinking. She had to stop overthinking, she just had to.. do things.

"I'm trying to learn things." That was what she was doing out here... outside of watching the stars of course. Birdkit loved to watch the stars. They were pretty, amazing, shiny and unreachable...Everything she wanted to be. But she'd abandoned the stars for a sake of being strong and maybe... maybe this other cat could help her, so tipping her head curiously she inquired. "Can you teach me things? Like how to hunt or maybe fight?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 30th, 2021, 10:10 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Pinepaw sat.
//open

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:20 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Arie

Riddlekit tilted his head slightly, almost like an owl, offering Birdkit a slow blink, “What I...know?” He repeated pensively.
He contemplated this for a moment. Dawnstar has implied that he was somehow different from the Clan kits. Judging by what he had observed, it seemed to be a fair assessment, though the exact nature of the difference still eluded him to some degree.
“Well...staying alive...is about objectivity...” he confessed, nodding slowly as if to reinforce his statement, “You just divide things into...advantages...and disadvantages. Things that are necessary to live...things that are not—you must learn to ignore how events and others make you feel...and see them only for their relevance to survival.” He paused, clearing his throat, and offering her a slightly timid glance, “I’ve...never tried to explain it before...does it make sense?”

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 30th, 2021, 04:03 PM
darkness begets light.

// @ghostwriter

Fallenheart refrained from glancing at his leader sharply when she told Riddlekit to go find her if he wanted to hunt. That was… not normal. Then again, Riddlekit himself wasn't normal. But still! Such non-aggressive acknowledgement from the tabby molly was like the sun bowing to the moon without leaving their respective spaces in the sky!

He inclined his head at the brown-furred feline's order to take Riddlekit around and show him to Ebonyfang, then replied to the kitten's question of what can I do in a light, assuring tone, "Well, first up, we need those injuries looked at. I'm not sure about loners, but here, we tend to deal with wounds first, fights next, talks later."

[You should fill out the ShC healing request form if you haven't done so already, then Fallen can take Riddle to Ebonyfang.]

// @Rockfall

The warrior smiled at the compliment. That's why he adored kits. They were so… innocent. Yes, that was the word. Not naive, but innocent. They didn't care if he pretended to be a terrible fighter or if he preferred hunting over beating others up unlike most ShadowClan warriors. It didn't matter because they were still young, and while not totally pure, they still had more light in them than the majority of older felines.

"What type of game do you want to make?" Fallenheart queried. "It's completely your choice. What are you good at, what do you want to improve on; what do you like?" He'd expected her to create some sort of mossball spin-off, but upon further thought, they really could create a game with and about anything they wanted. It could be straightforward or thoroughly bizarre; the rules didn't matter as long as they were fair, comprehensible, and kept the game fun.

When he heard that dreadful yowl, he barely managed to keep his fur from standing on end. Falllenheart would gladly skip a meeting if it meant that he didn't need to face the withering glare of his leader, but some announcements were simply too important to miss, and if the tabby noticed his lack of attendance, he would likely be labeled as a coward and publicly executed… That was incentive enough for him to scramble after Gingerkit.
Have a wonderful day!
Old January 31st, 2021, 01:13 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
Leopardstrike sighed heavily, this time, with genuine exhaustion, "I know it may not be any consolation," she began, her voice a low rasp, "But there is...a standard amongst the esteemed warriors of ShadowClan...an expectation that rests heavy on us all." she murmured, her fiery eyes slowly losing their spark as she spoke, "I have lived beneath its pressure all my life. So have you. We pass along the things we know...be it right or wrong. It doesn't mean...we shouldn't try to break the cycle. It's taken me nearly a lifetime to see the harm in that pattern. I don't know exactly what to offer you, or how much time I have left to offer it."
Leopardstrike knew her days were numbered. She knew she would eventually have to watch from afar, having sown seeds she might never see sprout.
"But I can offer honesty."
Why was Leopardstrike talking about time and her life coming to an end? She was only just getting to (in Adderfangs mind at least) elder age and she wasnt sick as far as the warrior could tell.... No, getting more involved in this mess would be a mistake whatever is going on with her ex mentor could be dealt with by Ebonyfang if it really required attention.

"If something is broken and you know why what reason would there be to not at least try and fix it? I dont require much I never have you know this, all I require is proof that these are not words. Otherwise all this is just hollow to me but... Honesty is a start." And with that the large molly slipped into the warriors den to think over the conversation. She'd reflect some before approaching Leopardstrike again later, that much was inevitable.
Old January 31st, 2021, 02:31 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing (2 posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Spoopy Eclipse, @Minty ]

Wait. Waitwaitwaitwait. What was that he was hearing? Whisperkit poked his head out of the nursery, ears pushed forward in interest, and then the scarred tom hurried over to step between the two she-cats, facing the one who was talking about leaving. He wasn't usually one to eavesdrop, but this was important! "Are- Are you really? Surely you don't mean it... ShadowClan is a little rough, sure, but we have our good parts, too."

///////////////

[ @x ghostie ]

Whisperkit blinked out at the warrior in the middle of the clearing. Was he... talking to himself? That was odd. Only weird cats talk to themselves. Was this cat weird? Or was he just thinking out loud? ...Was there really a difference between the two?

The scarred kit wandered over and sat himself down in front of the warrior's head, before reaching out to gently bonk him on top of the head with one paw. "What are you doing? Someone's going to trip over you."
oh he so very comfortable. so very comfor- "mrrow?" wolfwhisper blinked, opening his eyes slowly to gaze back up a very scarred kit! oh starclan. he felt so very horrible for getting just a lil bit scared. none the less, his expression recovered. "pardon..?" he mumbled out softly, smiling up at whisperkit -- that was his name, yes? yes.

"tryna to rest my eyeeess, it's a very nice activity to dooo. i suppose... that perhaps, someone could trip over me but... it hasn't happened yet. i thinkkk. so i'll cross that path when i get theree, " wolfwhisper explained, nodding to himself in confidence.

"but i must suggest that... bonking a supposedly sleeping cat is not the mostt... smarrtesstt thing to do? if i was a mean ol' - yawn - elder, yknow. you've ears would've fallen off by now from my mean ol lecture. because i'm a mean ol' elder. that was sleeping. yeppo." perhaps the tom could go back to sleep after this, he was still very comfortable. though wolfwhisper liked the social interaction.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 31st, 2021 at 02:32 AM.
Old January 31st, 2021, 09:57 AM
it is what it is

@bmkmb

(my request was approved, so we can go ahead and move RP to the med den and tag Angelique whenever you'd like )

Riddlekit contemplated the warrior's words, nodding slowly. He had never heard of cats tending one another's wounds, but these cats relied on one another. He supposed it made sense.
"Thank you...for bringing me here..." he said quietly, his voice soft and coarse. He glanced at the dark warrior briefly, and despite his typically unreadable features, there was an unmistakable glimmer of gratitude in his otherworldly eyes.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -