Today 10:59 AM
Brindle-patterned claws (P)
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:49 AM

Old May 9th, 2022, 11:47 AM
Princess Scarheart

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Firefly Cove

"RIVERCLAN! WINDCLAN! I MEAN IT! STOP FIGHTING RIGHT THIS SECOND!" Ashtail roared.

I'm lesbian, so I'm very sorry homophobic people, but you'll have to deal with it.

How well do you know me?: https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?

Character Site: Coming Soon!

Bump me if I haven't replied within 24 hours!

Last edited by Serenitystar; May 9th, 2022 at 11:47 AM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:06 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post

Risingpaw | he/him | rolled a 16

For a brief moment, the apprentice was willing to just give up. He knew he couldn't but up even a half decent fight with no training, a broken leg, and a huge head wound. The other apprentice didn't seem like he wanted to kill him, but that wasn't to say the other Thunderclancats would feel the same. Still, if he died in battle, even if it was as one-sided as this one had been, that was a death he would take.

Risingpaw could deal with insult targeted at him. It was easy to ignore the spiteful words of another. But as Bumblepaw began to talk about Kestrelstar, the cat Risingpaw looked up to most, something in him finally snapped. A new wave of strength and adrenaline surfaced, and just in time he yanked his leg away from the other apprentices own leg.

"you asshole" he spat, slowly trying to push himself back up again. His right forepaw was held carefully off of the ground as he finally got back up again, though his other three legs weren't exactly stable. The apprentice glared at Bumblepaw fiercely, his teeth bared. As quickly as he could, Risingpaw attempted to bite down hard onto the other cats shoulder, uninjured leg reaching up to try and grab onto him with claws outstretched.
// rolled an 18, 4

>Bumblepaw<
Shock and hatred rolled off of Bumblepaw in waves as the apprentice rose to meet her once more. With a busted head and a broken leg, this idiot was still going. Who was lending him this strength? Why had they withheld it from her own Clanmates?

Snarling, eyes blazing, Bumblepaw sidestepped both of the apprentice's attacks easily (though claws caught briefly in her fur). She raised a forepaw to smack Risingpaw sharply across the face, hoping to knock him down again. "Get DOWN or GET OUT!" she spat. "I'm done giving you chances! I'll leave you to the freakin' ocean if I have to!"
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:29 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @marni @Kateri

Houndpaw's shrieks died down as claws struck her throat, and she felt her breath bubble in her throat. Blackness edged her vision, and she felt her breathing thin. Was she going to die? What if she did, she would die just like Mom did. And... and she promised Bumblepaw she wouldn't leave him all alone again. Blood filled her mouth and she spat out the thick red liquid, it's harsh salty taste making her gag. But soon, the weight was forced off of her, and she rolled onto her side, chest heaving. The blood was coming really fast. The fray around her spun and became foggy, and she tried to stand, only to find herself becoming dizzy. What was going on?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:34 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateri View Post
@marni @poppy.

Dimshard tumbles off of Houndpaw at the claws of Cindersky. He ducks his head when she tries to bite his ears. He growls loudly and his bicolor eyes glare at her darkly. 'So, it's still two to one. Asterhawk be damned!' He thinks to himself as he looks up and down Cindersky. 'Two to one odds are never fair. Of course, the ThunderClan scum-furs never think about fairness.' He thinks to himself as he aims an attack to the warrior's shoulder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
// @marni @Kateri

Houndpaw's shrieks died down as claws struck her throat, and she felt her breath bubble in her throat. Blackness edged her vision, and she felt her breathing thin. Was she going to die? What if she did, she would die just like Mom did. And... and she promised Bumblepaw she wouldn't leave him all alone again. Blood filled her mouth and she spat out the thick red liquid, it's harsh salty taste making her gag. But soon, the weight was forced off of her, and she rolled onto her side, chest heaving. The blood was coming really fast. The fray around her spun and became foggy, and she tried to stand, only to find herself becoming dizzy. What was going on?
Cindersky
Being able to pull the warrior off of Houndpaw gave her a chance to quickly assess the apprentice who - no. A fury ripped through Cindersky unlike anything she had felt and she snarled, ignoring the pain from the attack on her shoulder. Instead she plants her hind paws and aims a strong kick square at the flank of the RiverClanner in order to get him away. "Houndpaw!" she cried, turning to look at the apprentice. Grief swallowed her gaze as she lifted her head. Where were Sundust and Rosepaw? "It will be okay, Houndpaw, hold on." She would not be dying, not on her watch.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:35 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
>>> Wormbite | Riverclan Shield | @Starfall // so sorry this kinda sucks
Wormbite jerked away from Spiderthroat but not quick enough to avoid claws slashing down his cheek. Blood dripped down with seeing pain and he cocked his head to the side at the warrior's statement. Sounds pleasant. "Only if you join me." After all, he would be awfully lonely without any company. Spiderthroat didn't seem like the best. At least, it would be freedom for the Shield to be given death. Justice for all those he hurt.

Wormbite stepped to face Spiderthroat's side, ears swiveling to the sounds around him. Despite his withered vision he could do his best to make estimates on his form. He reeled up on his hindlegs, too aware of the way his soft underbelly was exposed. Raising his paws, he attempted to bring them down and lash across Spiderthroat's side. Jaws snapping, aiming to bite down onto his scruff if able.
Spiderthroat
You're all good!! /w\

Brain short circuting at the other warriors words. He wasn't equipped for this, whatever it was. So with the processing brain, the Calico stopped. "Heh?" was all he could get out before he felt searing pain in his side. Flinging his head to the side once he realized he took his eyes off his opponent.

'Very smart good job me.' he thought to himself. As the claws ripped down the Warrior flung himself away, hissing as he made the scratches worse. Letting out a gutteral growl as teeth sunk into his shoulder instead. If he hadn't moved the other would have gotten a hold of his neck.

He saw the underbelly, but he wasn't named Spiderbelly. While Wormbite had a hook on his shoulder, he took advantage of the closeness, aiming to take a bite of the other's upper shoulder. If he was lucky, hopefully he'd get a good bite on the other's throat.

==================
Ashenmoth
[Former TC Warrior // Open ]

He came back to utter chaos. Getting to camp to see only a pawful of Clanmates were there. Apparently they all decided to retake the grove, which, yes. Wonderful. Without any hesitation the former Warrior made his way there. Met with...well what you'd expect with a battle, he wasn't expecting...however, WindClan.

WindClan on RiverClans side? What good had RiverClan ever done for them? No one was loyal anymore...not that he could really speak considering he was just gone for moons. Letting out a huff the dark tabby lunged forwards, hoping to land on any Riverclanner or Windclanner.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 9th, 2022 at 12:35 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:43 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

@WillowBlows12 sorry if this isn't actually open ><
Cricketfire

Technically, he was supposed to be finding injured cats and helping them. BUT, when you thought about it, injured cats-to-be were also cats he should help. The thin, lanky ginger and black tom hurtled through the air, trying to knock the ThunderClanner off some RiverClan she-cat. If he was successful, he would position himself in front of Lilycreek, and swing his claws at the ThunderClanner, trying to claw her ears.

Fallownose glanced around the battling cats to check on the WindClan cats he had brought to make sure they were faring alright. Instead, he finds Cricketfire explicitly doing what he was told not to. "CRICKETFIRE! What the hell are you doing? I gave you a job and specifically told you not to attack. Either do that job OR GO BACK TO CAMP. Disobeying my orders in the middle of battle is unacceptable." It was safe to say the deputy was absolutely livid at his orders being disobeyed. There were cats injured, dying, and dead, and instead of helping Cricketfire decided to jump into the battle. He was surely going to be receiving a punishment after this.

[CLOSED FOR BEING ATTACKED. He's already in a battle and I do not do cloning because I cannot keep track of it.]
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:48 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@marni @poppy.
Dimshard looks at the apprentice. The fury of battle starts to fade. His wounds start to flame in pain and he looks down at Houndpaw and Cindersky. Then he is kicked away. A loud crack comes from within him and he lets out a scream-like sound. He looks down at his chest. It's hard to breathe deeply, his shoulder is bleeding, as is his neck and left flank. he mutters curses as he lays there. He tries to stand and lets out a pitiful mew of pain. The pain consumes him and he sees everything in a red haze. 'I can't die. I can't leave... I can't leave my family.' He thinks to himself in the haze of dull, blood red.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; May 9th, 2022 at 12:59 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:51 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post

Shallowshiver | they/them | rolled a 12, making it a narrow miss

Both of their attempted attacks were dodged by the RiverClan cat, but among the frustration that brought them rose a small hint of respect. He was young, but already seemed to show more promise than those who had moons more experience than him. Still, any respect or recognition they had would not interfere with how they treated him in battle. No matter their opinion of the younger warrior, they were still enemies.

As he leapt back at them, Shallowshiver was able to narrowly dodge the claws extended towards them. Moving while he was still hopefully caught up in the momentum of his failed attack, the huge warrior reared up slightly and went to slam their paws down on either of the other cats shoulders, claws out and seeking to sink into his pelt.
Snowleap [ he/them ][ roll disregarded ]
➢ Despite being usually a passive cat that didn’t like violence all too much, he had to admit that he felt a tad more confident in his abilities because of this battle. Sure, the clan deputy had a decent amount of wounds so far and it definitely would scar his body until he went to the afterlife, but it was exciting in a way, that the tomcat was able to handle himself so well in this chaotic fray. This Thunderclan warrior was a strong, respectable opponent and this was no easy scrap that they were both caught up in. It was the bitter truth that the two of them would be enemies until the very end, but Snowleap didn’t hate any of these Thunderclan cats he was fighting. At the end of the day, Shallowshiver and Snowleap were proud, loyal warriors of their clans and were fighting valiantly for their families. There was nothing wrong with that in his mind.

Rushing towards the other dark-furred feline, his outstretched paw narrowly missed connecting with their nose, a mere whisker away, and just like that, Snowleap was flying past them. In that moment, Shallowshiver went up and in a flash, came back down, bringing their large paws onto his shoulders. Down went the clan deputy, face first into the grass with a rough thump. He felt claws sink into his back and he hissed in pain, but stayed where he was. This cat was stronger than he was, no doubt about that, and clearly many moons ahead of him in fighting experience. “I.. yield.” The long-furred tomcat breathed in a shaky ragged breath, “You are… a skilled opponent, Thunderclanner. I am not a fool, I know when I cannot… win a fight.” Truth be told, he had no desire to hurt them more than he already had. Snowleap cared not for this war.
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:51 PM
eternally tired

skystar ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
[rolled a 11, 15, 5 and 17! sweats hopefully i didnt mess this up lmao, apologies if i missed anything ;; ]
// ➵ @marni @JAE. @x ghostie

skystar was kicked back a bit by lotuspaw and let out a cough. the sudden appearance of jaystride startled skystar a bit, but he was still able to maneuver himself away from cindersky before she go the chance to yank him back at all. he was glad robinpaw was able to get away and was even more thankful to see windclan arriving to the fight, turning his attention back to the three cats in front of him, he was a bit confused on where to go at this point, but decided to try and ram into cindersky to push her off her feet, where if it was successful he'd try to rake down her maw.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 9th, 2022, 12:58 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springtrap X Vanny View Post
// Bluepaw | He|Him|His | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// open for battle \\

Bluepaw jumped into the action, claws unsheathed, ears pinned down, eyes tiny slits. His fluffy white fur blew in the wind as he rolled to the right when someone tried to attack him.
Brightpaw [ they/she/he ]
➢ Racing through the field and weaving through the cats fighting one another, the lean torbie set their sights on another seemingly young apprentice that was all alone in the chaos. “On your left, fishcat!” The Thunderclan youth hissed as they ran towards him, but before they could slam into the white tomcat, he rolled to the right, “Don’t think you’ll escape me that easy!” Brightpaw spun around on her paws to face Bluepaw before lifting a paw and aiming to slash at the nose. They would’ve gone after his ears, but they were pinned against his head.