Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:40 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:33 AM
The next generation of...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:30 AM
Spiderthroat and Magpie QnA
Last post by Starfall
Today 10:28 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 10:12 AM

Old June 14th, 2021, 07:47 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post

"A trained RiverClan warrior swept downstream? Do you need to revisit your training, perhaps?" Kestrelstar couldn't keep the smirk out of his voice as he watched the warrior pull himself from the stream. What a pathetic excuse for a warrior. What good was he to RiverClan if he couldn't manage a current? "Respect? How can I respect a RiverClan warrior who can't even swim?" he snapped, eyes narrowing. Respect, in the leaders' eyes, was earned. It could easily be lost, and it was quite difficult to gain back.

Eyeing the tom, Kestrelstar let out a snort. "I'll take you back to camp, however I want all of your training sessions with Softpaw supervised. I don't see how I can trust a cat that can't handle a current to teach the future generations of RiverClan." With a flick of his tail, he turned to lead the tom back to camp.

[ Darksun is done - I'll get him added back on! ^^ ]

Darksun just nodded respectfully. "The current was abnormally strong for this time of year. You could've easily got swepted downriver as well, Kestrelstar. And I'll get Rumblingstorm to supervise them, is that fine?" He asked very 'respectfully' to his leader, a slight snarl coming out of his tone, but he tried to surpress it.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old June 16th, 2021, 08:41 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
there was a small little kit looking around and was scared as she was by herself her eyes showed a little fear when she smelled the bigger cats but didnt know the scent that well enough to know hwere they belonged. All poor little light could think about {Where is my mom? Why am I all alone? I am very scared... Hope someone finds me before something happens. I do not wanna get eatten by whatever is out here} the little kit thought to her self. @spade
Another day, another solo search party for Frozenberry. Kestrelstar wouldn't give up. He couldn't. His mind raced with possibilities - were they trapped? Had they been taken? Was ThunderClan behind it? Of course. They had already taken so much from RiverClan - they just had to sink their claws into the newly returned warrior. Kestrelstar hadn't even a chance to tell them what he was beginning to feel before they were ripped away, like a rug pulled out from under him.

Throat sore and scratchy with exhaustion weighing him down, Kestrelstar padded through the territory in a slight daze, yellow eyes zoning in and out. That was, until a pitiful mewling caused his ears to perk up. Another lose soul - Frozenberry? No... Approaching the small kit, Kestrelstar let out a sigh. "What are you doing out here in the middle of my territory?" he snapped, obviously not in the mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
| Whitepaw of Riverclan |

Oh for starclan's sake, how did Whitepaw get lost in her territory? She was just thinking of good ways to kill that wretched mentor of hers, Rumbling'storm, when she got lost! Whatever, she should be back soon, and she was making her return swift, no time for grooming her fur or something like that when she had business to attend too!

| @spade
Taking a sweep through the territory once more, Kestrelstar found that he was in the same sort of daze. Aimlessly wandering until his paw pads were cracked and sore. Voice scratchy, eyes dull... the disappearance of one of his favorite cats was wearing on him. But he still searched. He would always keep searching.

That it, until he was distracted by a familiar scent. "Whitepaw," he stated, his voice betraying how tired he felt. The RiverClan leader made his way over to her, brows already narrowed down. "What are you doing out here in the territory by yourself, and where have you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post

// @spade
- Kai -
Today was the day. Taking deep breath, Kai padded into the forest, watching his every move. He knew the forest was extremely dangerous, but this was what he wanted, a family.

"Hello... hello? Riverclan cat?", he called out to what seemed like an empty abyss. "Riverclan cat?" Kai walked and stood by a nearby tree, half hiding himself behind it. If he died today, at least he would be doing something he wanted.
Days had passed since his last interaction with a certain outsider, and Kestrelstar found himself wondering how they were doing. Among the other issues that plagued his mind, the RiverClan leader spent quite a bit of time focusing on wasted potential. So far there hadn't been an outsider he had turned away - though most of them had been kits or queens. There was one in particular who could make an interesting warrior with the right testing, but he hadn't seen him for awhile.

Well, speak of the devil and he shall appear. A familiar voice alerted the leader's attention as Kestrelstar looked towards the source, the scent already hitting him. Back for more, huh? With a sly smirk, Kestrelstar slunk through the reeds, keeping low until he emerged in front of the tree that Kai was hiding behind. "I see you've come for another lesson," the leader snarled, claws already unsheathed. My, this cat was brave. Coming back after Kestrelstar had spared his life? Intriguing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Storm~ View Post

Moon
@spade @Skycloud

Moon cast a last glance at Star, then looked at the cat that was approaching them. You could say that. he muttered. They'd been wandering for so long, just to be away from their horrible family.
Oh, the attitude on this one. That would have to be trained out - if Kestrelstar took them in. With a low growl, the leader let his claws slide out - he'd never harm a kit, but these two hairballs didn't know that. "Well, I don't appreciate lost little things wandering onto RiverClan territory. So if you don't mind, you can scoot right along back over the border." Yellow eyes burned as he watched the kit and the kits sibling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by distant cry in the woods View Post
aaaa i may have posted another thing but i cant see it so- yeah-//

xe trotted after the river clan leader, struggling to keep up. "you have a nice name! kestreals are quite the strong and agile animal so it suits a strong warrior let alone a leader! my names blurry kit. and im fine with not being accepted! im sure another clan would like more future warriors." xe glanced at the leader "also dont worry if you leave me. im simply a loner kit. you can leave me to die and no one will even care- its simply another kit lost"
Stopping dead in his tracks, Kestrelstar turned, a bewildered look on his face. He dismissed the comment about his name - he didn't even like compliments from his own Clanmates so they were definitely not welcome by outsiders. "Well, if that's the case," he snapped, giving a lash of his tail, "then why am I wasting my time with you?" He had been ready to take the kit in, have him grow up in RiverClan. But the attitude and the dismissiveness that he gave joining rubbed the leader the wrong way.

"Perhaps I should just drop you back in the outskirts again then, hu? Since you don't seem to value your life, give me a good reason why I should?"

[ so this joining was going well up until xe made that comment - now just as a heads up it'll be harder for Kestrel to accept them depending on how the rp goes from here ^^ ]
Old June 16th, 2021, 09:00 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Another day, another solo search party for Frozenberry. Kestrelstar wouldn't give up. He couldn't. His mind raced with possibilities - were they trapped? Had they been taken? Was ThunderClan behind it? Of course. They had already taken so much from RiverClan - they just had to sink their claws into the newly returned warrior. Kestrelstar hadn't even a chance to tell them what he was beginning to feel before they were ripped away, like a rug pulled out from under him.

Throat sore and scratchy with exhaustion weighing him down, Kestrelstar padded through the territory in a slight daze, yellow eyes zoning in and out. That was, until a pitiful mewling caused his ears to perk up. Another lose soul - Frozenberry? No... Approaching the small kit, Kestrelstar let out a sigh. "What are you doing out here in the middle of my territory?" he snapped, obviously not in the mood.

Taking a sweep through the territory once more, Kestrelstar found that he was in the same sort of daze. Aimlessly wandering until his paw pads were cracked and sore. Voice scratchy, eyes dull... the disappearance of one of his favorite cats was wearing on him. But he still searched. He would always keep searching.

That it, until he was distracted by a familiar scent. "Whitepaw," he stated, his voice betraying how tired he felt. The RiverClan leader made his way over to her, brows already narrowed down. "What are you doing out here in the territory by yourself, and where have you been?"

Days had passed since his last interaction with a certain outsider, and Kestrelstar found himself wondering how they were doing. Among the other issues that plagued his mind, the RiverClan leader spent quite a bit of time focusing on wasted potential. So far there hadn't been an outsider he had turned away - though most of them had been kits or queens. There was one in particular who could make an interesting warrior with the right testing, but he hadn't seen him for awhile.

Well, speak of the devil and he shall appear. A familiar voice alerted the leader's attention as Kestrelstar looked towards the source, the scent already hitting him. Back for more, huh? With a sly smirk, Kestrelstar slunk through the reeds, keeping low until he emerged in front of the tree that Kai was hiding behind. "I see you've come for another lesson," the leader snarled, claws already unsheathed. My, this cat was brave. Coming back after Kestrelstar had spared his life? Intriguing...

Oh, the attitude on this one. That would have to be trained out - if Kestrelstar took them in. With a low growl, the leader let his claws slide out - he'd never harm a kit, but these two hairballs didn't know that. "Well, I don't appreciate lost little things wandering onto RiverClan territory. So if you don't mind, you can scoot right along back over the border." Yellow eyes burned as he watched the kit and the kits sibling.

Stopping dead in his tracks, Kestrelstar turned, a bewildered look on his face. He dismissed the comment about his name - he didn't even like compliments from his own Clanmates so they were definitely not welcome by outsiders. "Well, if that's the case," he snapped, giving a lash of his tail, "then why am I wasting my time with you?" He had been ready to take the kit in, have him grow up in RiverClan. But the attitude and the dismissiveness that he gave joining rubbed the leader the wrong way.

"Perhaps I should just drop you back in the outskirts again then, hu? Since you don't seem to value your life, give me a good reason why I should?"

[ so this joining was going well up until xe made that comment - now just as a heads up it'll be harder for Kestrel to accept them depending on how the rp goes from here ^^ ]

Poor little Light looked up at the big cat and responded. " I do not know. I... do... not know...where momma. is.... I think she gone..." Light didnt know what to do as this bigger cat snapped at her and it was apparent that her pawsteps wasnt heard but her scent of fear gave her away to the bigger cat. She looked down at her paws. She thought to herself {if that is the way he gonna be maybe i won't ask for help. he just being a big meanie.} She dipped her head in respect as her momma had told her before vanishing that it was a nice thing to do. She awaited the bigger cats response as he seemed annoyed.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 16th, 2021, 09:33 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

[So, since I didn't have White'paw attend the meeting where Kestral'star became leader, then promptly went on an over month long hiatus, I think it just makes more sense she wouldn't know of the change in ranks, and sorry this post ended up being so long and lengthy.]

| White'paw of Riverclan |

As she sensed Kestrel'wing, she only knew the cat from that one snowball event where she got chased by a goose and got a high placement, lovely memories. The apprentice had left camp before his ceremony, so she assumed Lion'storm...agh, no, she couldn't bare to think of the tom who assigned her to Rumbling'storm, of all cats! She assumed Kestrel'wing was still just a plain, boring warrior.

Wait, he was asking why she was out? No cat besides her would think of wanting to kill their mentor, she should've thought of a good excuse, she could say she go lost while in thought, but what if he ASKED what the thoughts were, she needed something, and excuse. She had it, Soot'stars disappearance, plus a new mentor, she could use her 'horrible change in life' as an excuse! ' 'Oh, you see, I was just going out for a bit, not even meaning to go far from camp, but then I got lost in thought.' ' She decided to do one of those sweet worried voices, but tried to make it less obvious that it was supposed to be a facade, it was easier said than done.

' 'A lot of things have happened in Riverclan as of late Kestrel'wing, with the event with that goose, my sudden change in mentor, the disappearance of the leader, deputy, and medicine cat, it's been too much, but I've recovered.' ' With that last part wrapping up her excuse, she put on a determined smile, it was more so because she was thinking of her 'perfect lie' and how it'd 'work so well', but it could probably serve some display.

| @spade

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; June 16th, 2021 at 09:36 PM.
Old June 17th, 2021, 09:55 AM

My Mood: Tired

- Kai -
Kai backed away from the tree as the figure began to step towards him. This was why he didn't want to go back. This was why he shouldn't be here.

No. He was here for a reason. He paused and shook his head, trying to shake away the anxiety that was rushing through him. Trying to remind himself that he wanted to be here. Taking a deep breath, he replied, "I... I want to join your clan. Living in the alleyways is.. is tough by your self."

"I miss... having a family."

Old June 17th, 2021, 03:13 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Something about the water always seemed to calm Kestrelstar, so as he walked alongside it the leader couldn't help but wonder why his mind wouldn't quiet down. With all the tensions and death lately, it had been a raging tornado that was slowly but surely spinning out of control. Firehawk. Lionstorm. Fawnsqueak. Melonpaw. Peonypaw. Petuniaflame. Sure, repeating the list of Clanmates who had passed in the last few moons probably wasn't the healthiest thing, but with Frozenberry being nowhere in sight the leader didn't have many outlet options.

Nose twitching, he caught the unfamiliar scent of loners, not even a few fox-lengths ahead, and instantly the leader was on high alert. A few cattails blocked his way so as Kestrelstar pushed through them, he could see the two young cats sitting beside the water. They didn't appear threatening, and didn't have other Clan scent on them. "You two seem to be lost," the leader mused as he revealed himself, coming to stand before the two.

Horseplace? What was that? A confused look crossed Kestrelstar's face as the leader continued to stare at Aspenleaf, debating on whether or not he actually believed her. "Somehow wandered into a place with creatures known to not be nice... sounds like apprentice behavior if you ask me," he shrugged as he began to circle Aspenleaf, ears flicking away the buzzing sound of flies.

How long had she seen gone? Kestrelstar didn't have the luxury of time to figure out what she had and hadn't missed. But he did, as Clan leader, have the authority to decide if she could come back after "wandering" into whatever this Horseplace was. "RiverClan has been through much, which you would know of had you stayed. Tell me," he asked, coming back to stand in front of Aspenleaf, "what is to stop you from wandering off again?"

This hairball couldn't be older than most of the kits back in the nursery! Yet somehow he'd managed to make it all the way out here without being detected? Kestrelstar found that hard to belief, and just scoffed as his pitiful cry for help. "Where is your mother? Father? Where did you come from?" he demanded, lowering his head to peer down at the kit as he spoke.

More predators, courtesy of ThunderClan?? Kestrelstar growled under his breath, claws sliding out to scrap against the mud below. It did little to quell the anger, even with imaging it as Eveningstar's fur. "What the hell were you doing on ThunderClan territory?" he snapped, knowing that no patrols had reported any signs of badgers on RiverClan territory. They'd just gotten rid of the coyotes, dodged a bullet with the fox family, and now this. Kestrelstar was beginning to wonder if he seemed to attract these types of predators, due to them popping up ever so frequently since he'd become leader.

With no guards sitting watch outside the camp walls - more warriors failing to do their job - Kestrelstar had taken up a position right outside the camp entrance, muscles unmoving as yellow eyes scanned the territory ahead of him. There hadn't been any more news on the ThunderClan front, nor with the coyotes, so for once, things seemed almost peaceful. The leader let out a sigh, the only sign of movement from him. If only things could remain that way - but that was wishful thinking, he knew, as peace was the last resolution that could happen.

Noticing a familiar scent drift through the reeds, Kestrelstar couldn't help but smirk as Barkfuzz appeared. "Well, well, well," he mewed, not even bothering to get up or greet the warrior with a dip of his head. "Barkfuzz. To what do I owe the displeasure of your return?" he questioned, head tilting to the side.

Finally. Rain. As the steady droplets poured down upon Kestrelstar, dampening his fur, the leader slid effortlessly through territory, weaving in and out of swaying reeds. He needed a break from camp. From the squabbling apprentices, from the defiant warriors. RiverClan seemed as if it was torn in half about what to do in regards to ThunderClan, and the leader just wanted a break.

His paws were on par to lead him to the cliffside, a spot he often found himself going to think, when a voice cut through the rain. It was familiar, and Kestrelstar had to force his eyes to not role. Another missing lamb, come flocking home. Turning around and trotting back across the terrain, mud splashing against his pawpads, the leader continued forward until he spotted Darksun in the river. "It's Kestrelstar," the leader growled, curling his lips to reveal white fangs. "...You're suppose to catch fish for the Clan, not become one," he snapped, sounding annoyed and irritated as he stood on the riverbank looking at the warrior. "Where have you been?"

- - - - -

[ I don't see a form for Icewing and I don't see him on the missing list for RiverClan. If he is an outsider, please submit a form prior to doing a joining! ]

Barkfuzz sighed. No cat was ever happy to see him, so he should have expected Kestrelstar's attitude. "You know why I left, right?" he asked dejectedly. "When none of your Clanmates want you around why even bother trying? But I came back because I want to keep this Clan strong." Quietly he added, "Even if every other cat makes me feel weak." He knew Kestrelstar probably wouldn't care, and if he was turned away then so be it. Returning home was at least worth a try.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old June 18th, 2021, 10:30 PM
Permanently shutting down

My Mood: Paranoid

well thats understandable. i have trouble dealing with rude(?) cats, an i didnt really mean to mess it up but whatever// @spade

the kit stepped back, fear flooding xyr eyes. ¨i didnt mean to sound rude! sorry if you took it the wrong way.. i really dont mean to upset you in any way!¨ xe cried, quickly putting xemself together. ¨i should have never spoke, im sorry.¨

i will be offline much more for school.

my oc site:
http://www.lasesp.com/article/163597...164/ghosts_ocs
Old June 19th, 2021, 10:51 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Fernsplash finaly padded back in riverclan territory,he had walked long and far tracking his missing apprentice,but to no avail.He sighed,most of the clan must think that he was missing.

@spade

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old June 22nd, 2021, 11:25 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@spade
Bristletail sighed in relief, her cream colored coat finally settling down. Since she had jumped in the river to save Dusksong- the unthankful mouse-brain- she had been tense. Padding through the reeds, she crossed the border and smiled. She was finally home. "Kestrelstar!" Bristletail knew he usually did his own patrols at this time of day. "We're back!" She glanced back at Dusksong. Since the start of their six day journey, the dusty cat barely seemed to care about their leaving. It's all her fault anyway. If only she hadn't been so lazy as to seemingly fall into the river. Idiot. She was in riverclan, she should know better. And how to swim. Oh, I hope we're not in too much trouble.

Dusksong held back a grin as she felt the dirt and dust give way into the soft peaty ground of riverclan territory. The past few sunrises had been a disaster. Bristletail was strict and determined to get home. Despite Dusksongs usual tactful disinterest in the clan, she hadn't been any less worried than Bristletail, not that she had shown it. When Bristletail looked back at her, Dusksong immediately smoothed her features into one of nonchalance. Bristletail probably thought she couldn't swim or something stupid like that. Don't blame me that my apprentice was never taught to swim! "Teaching swimming is hard," she muttered under her breath. Where was Kestrelstar? They couldn't officially rejoin clan life until they spoke with him.

Last edited by carmen; June 22nd, 2021 at 09:12 PM.
Old June 24th, 2021, 03:26 PM
chirps

[ sorry for the delay everyone! ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Poor little Light looked up at the big cat and responded. " I do not know. I... do... not know...where momma. is.... I think she gone..." Light didnt know what to do as this bigger cat snapped at her and it was apparent that her pawsteps wasnt heard but her scent of fear gave her away to the bigger cat. She looked down at her paws. She thought to herself {if that is the way he gonna be maybe i won't ask for help. he just being a big meanie.} She dipped her head in respect as her momma had told her before vanishing that it was a nice thing to do. She awaited the bigger cats response as he seemed annoyed.
What was it with queens and leaving their kits abandoned on his territory?? Kestrelstar made a note to have that sorted out - he couldn't take in more kits than the queens could handle, otherwise the kits already in the Clan would starve. But it was Greenleaf and the hunting patrols were producing great catches as of late, so it wouldn't be an issue now.

"Do you have a name?" he inquired, giving in to the kits helpless pleas and frightened nature and taking a seat, trying to appear more friendly. It was... awkward, to say the least. This wasn't him, and he was certain that if any of his warriors saw him right now they wouldn't believe their eyes. Perhaps it was the missing case of Frozenberry that was driving him to be this way; haunted, numb, and no energy to really fight anyone joining the Clan.

None of his thoughts transpired on his face though as Kestrelstar watched the young kit, awaiting her answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
[So, since I didn't have White'paw attend the meeting where Kestral'star became leader, then promptly went on an over month long hiatus, I think it just makes more sense she wouldn't know of the change in ranks, and sorry this post ended up being so long and lengthy.]

| White'paw of Riverclan |

As she sensed Kestrel'wing, she only knew the cat from that one snowball event where she got chased by a goose and got a high placement, lovely memories. The apprentice had left camp before his ceremony, so she assumed Lion'storm...agh, no, she couldn't bare to think of the tom who assigned her to Rumbling'storm, of all cats! She assumed Kestrel'wing was still just a plain, boring warrior.

Wait, he was asking why she was out? No cat besides her would think of wanting to kill their mentor, she should've thought of a good excuse, she could say she go lost while in thought, but what if he ASKED what the thoughts were, she needed something, and excuse. She had it, Soot'stars disappearance, plus a new mentor, she could use her 'horrible change in life' as an excuse! ' 'Oh, you see, I was just going out for a bit, not even meaning to go far from camp, but then I got lost in thought.' ' She decided to do one of those sweet worried voices, but tried to make it less obvious that it was supposed to be a facade, it was easier said than done.

' 'A lot of things have happened in Riverclan as of late Kestrel'wing, with the event with that goose, my sudden change in mentor, the disappearance of the leader, deputy, and medicine cat, it's been too much, but I've recovered.' ' With that last part wrapping up her excuse, she put on a determined smile, it was more so because she was thinking of her 'perfect lie' and how it'd 'work so well', but it could probably serve some display.

| @spade
Something about her voice seemed off, but Kestrelstar was too tired to pry any further. Exhaustion weighed on him, and for a moment he wondered if it might be time to seek out Snakeheart. There was only so much turmoil he could put his body through phiscally before he became incapable of leading the Clan he'd vowed to do.

"Whitepaw, you don't have to tell me that there have been a lot of changes; I've witness them all myself," the leader sighed, distracted momentarily but a small butterfly as it flew past. Yellow eyes watched it as it landed on a nearby frond, silence falling between himself and Whitepaw. Such freedom, the ability to take flight and be anywhere. Envy wrapped around his chest and Kestrelstar had to drag his eyes away from it and back to the apprentice before him.

While he could understand that Clan life had been stressful, to him it was no excuse to go wandering off. "You're welcome back into the Clan, but leaving camp without a warrior cannot go unpunished," Kestrelstar informed her. "You've been gone for awhile, so I'll go ahead and fill you in. Lionstorm had perished at the claws of ThunderClan. I'm RiverClan's new leader now." Stars, was he really? One look at him and anyone could see how thin he was growing from not eating, and the hollowness that encapsulated his eyes. "I want you on elder duty for a moon. After that, we can re-evaluate. But alongside that you'll be continuing your training as well. Rumblingstorm has already been assigned a new apprentice," he informed Whitepaw, trying to think of who didn't have one yet, "So Goosefury will be overseeing the rest of your training." The tom would work well as a replacement, and could use the distraction from Lionstorm and Fawnsqueak's death.

There wasn't much else left to say, and Kestrelstar gave a flick of his tail for her to follow him back to camp.

[ Done! I'll get her re-added ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post

- Kai -
Kai backed away from the tree as the figure began to step towards him. This was why he didn't want to go back. This was why he shouldn't be here.

No. He was here for a reason. He paused and shook his head, trying to shake away the anxiety that was rushing through him. Trying to remind himself that he wanted to be here. Taking a deep breath, he replied, "I... I want to join your clan. Living in the alleyways is.. is tough by your self."

"I miss... having a family."

Oh? He wanted to join? Kestrelstar had just been thinking of this very scenario, so it didn't phase him or come as a surprise at all. The words the outsider spoke of the alleyways being tough was, well, lost on deaf ears for the leader. If this cat thought that was tough, why was he looking to join a Clan? Where everything had to be fought for daily? "You say it's tough living in the alleyways," the gray tabby began, narrowing his eyes, "yet you have no idea the path that lies ahead of being a Clan warrior. Everyday we have to fight for what little prey we have. Our borders are constantly checked, and we are on our paws from sun up til sundown making sure that what we do have isn't taken by our neighbors." It was a rough life, and if this outsider really did want to join he would have to understand that.

"As far as family goes, you may find it's not what you're expecting," Kestrelstar added as he straightened up, eyes never leaving Kai. "We fight to protect and defend each other, yes, but it comes at a price at times." Memories of his own mother giving up her life for his swirled in the RiverClan leader's mind as he let the words sink in, hoping the outsider before him was picking up on the gravity of the situation at paw.

Words were all fine and dandy, but if this tom really wanted to join he'd have to be tested. "Tell me... what have the city alleyways taught you about defending yourself? Taking care of yourself?" Claws slid out from his paws as his tail waved back and forth behind him. It had been quite some time since the leader had a spar - depending on how the interaction continued, it might come sooner rather than later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Barkfuzz sighed. No cat was ever happy to see him, so he should have expected Kestrelstar's attitude. "You know why I left, right?" he asked dejectedly. "When none of your Clanmates want you around why even bother trying? But I came back because I want to keep this Clan strong." Quietly he added, "Even if every other cat makes me feel weak." He knew Kestrelstar probably wouldn't care, and if he was turned away then so be it. Returning home was at least worth a try.
The leader gave a snort at the tom's question - if he kept track of every reason that a cat left the Clan, Kestrelstar would be chasing his own tail for days. "I've got more important things to worry about than some cat getting their feelings hurt," the tom sneered, finding it ridiculous that Barkfuzz had those expectations of him. Though he couldn't just look past the strength that Barkfuzz provided the Clan - especially during times such as now, where it was needed more than ever. He wasn't sure when tensions with ThunderClan would reach a boiling point, but when they did he knew they could use all the paws they could get.

"Though I'm certain that isn't the case, I can't control what your Clanmates do or don't do, more or less. My powers as leader only stretch so far." A hint of exhaustion radiated in his words as Kestrelstar watched Barkfuzz. "I'll welcome you back into RiverClan, though I expect you to keep your word and help make this Clan strong. I won't be around to hold your paw each step of the way, or reassure you if you're feeling "weak", but RiverClan is your home, and we could use all the paws we can get." There wasn't much else that could be said - now it was up to Barkfuzz if he wanted to join back in or not.

[ As long as Barkfuzz wants to rejoin, he's done! Feel free to respond to this, but I'll get him added back on ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by distant cry in the woods View Post
well thats understandable. i have trouble dealing with rude(?) cats, an i didnt really mean to mess it up but whatever// @spade

the kit stepped back, fear flooding xyr eyes. ¨i didnt mean to sound rude! sorry if you took it the wrong way.. i really dont mean to upset you in any way!¨ xe cried, quickly putting xemself together. ¨i should have never spoke, im sorry.¨
At least this kit had the ability to recognize when xe had messed up. Kestrelstar gave a snort and continued walking. "If I happen to hear anymore talk like that, I have no qualms in kicking you right back out of the Clan. And from now on, your name will be Bravekit, for speaking your mind." Kestrelstar didn't bother to elaborate on it - instead letting xyr think whatever xe would in regards to it.

With a flick of his tail, he started to lead Bravekit back towards camp.

[ Done! Go ahead and submit them to the Allegiances under Bravekit ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
Fernsplash finaly padded back in riverclan territory,he had walked long and far tracking his missing apprentice,but to no avail.He sighed,most of the clan must think that he was missing.

@spade
Another day, another weaving in between the reeds that dotted the territory as Kestrelstar wandered. There really was no destination to these walks, other than keeping an eye out for any trespassers or those who wished to return to the Clan. His senses were more alert, having gotten a hint of sleep - but the dreams that accompanied his nights now did little to give him rest. Full of shadows and claws, terror and heartache. The RiverClan leader parted his jaws in a yawn as he continued to pad forward, hoping to not fall asleep on his paws.

And it looked like that wouldn't happen, at least not today, as a familiar scent caught his attention. Veering off to the right and around a rather scraggly bush, Kestrelstar spotted Fernsplash. He hadn't interacted with the tom much other than when he had informed him that Blazepaw was missing. "Fernsplash," he called as he drew closer, yellow eyes narrowing. The look on his face caused the leader to halt. "What happened?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@spade
Bristletail sighed in relief, her cream colored coat finally settling down. Since she had jumped in the river to save Dusksong- the unthankful mouse-brain- she had been tense. Padding through the reeds, she crossed the border and smiled. She was finally home. "Kestrelstar!" Bristletail knew he usually did his own patrols at this time of day. "We're back!" She glanced back at Dusksong. Since the start of their six day journey, the dusty cat barely seemed to care about their leaving. It's all her fault anyway. If only she hadn't been so lazy as to seemingly fall into the river. Idiot. She was in riverclan, she should know better. And how to swim. Oh, I hope we're not in too much trouble.

Dusksong held back a grin as she felt the dirt and dust give way into the soft peaty ground of riverclan territory. The past few sunrises had been a disaster. Bristletail was strict and determined to get home. Despite Dusksongs usual tactful disinterest in the clan, she hadn't been any less worried than Bristletail, not that she had shown it. When Bristletail looked back at her, Dusksong immediately smoothed her features into one of nonchalance. Bristletail probably thought she couldn't swim or something stupid like that. Don't blame me that my apprentice was never taught to swim! "Teaching swimming is hard," she muttered under her breath. Where was Kestrelstar? They couldn't officially rejoin clan life until they spoke with him.
Stars, did the days seem repetitive. Kestrelstar, once again, was out on his own. One of these days he made a note to perhaps bring Splashleap out on these little expeditions. He had yet to really talk to his deputy one on one, and part of him felt guilty for not seeking her out to talk with her. At the last meeting she had been nervous to say the least, was that something he was suppose to help her with as leader?

A question to ponder more, perhaps, but at another time. Now, two familiar scents wafted towards him, and Kestrelstar turned to see two warriors coming out of the undergrowth - Bristletail and Dusksong. Where had these two been? "I thought you two had left to start a new life together," he chided, whiskers twitching though his eyes narrowed as he watched them approach.