Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Yippee, more...
by gs29513
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:18 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by reiya
Last post by reiya
Today 09:17 PM
Heard it through the...
Last post by ollie
Today 09:14 PM
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:12 PM
(Rock Painting event!)A...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 09:11 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Stagheart didn't catch onto what his apprentice was planning until it was too late — he let out a grunt of surprise as her weight landed on his back, pushing off of his broad shoulders with a burst of power. He was impressed with her speed — that WindClan side of her certainly showing through right about now — and he couldn't suppress the surprised chuckle that escaped him from the maneuver. She was light enough that she hadn't made him budge much except for a sway when she leapt. Unexpected, but certainly effective.

When she finally crash-landed, Stagheart shook his head, letting out a huff of a chuckle in disbelief and amusement. "Heh... you really just use all your resources, dontcha, kid?" He rolled his shoulders as if he was sore from her movement, eyes glinting as he looked at her.

"That was real good, though... impressive," he added a bit hesitantly at the end, not wanting to give her too big of a head, but wanting to give a compliment where it was due, his maw curving slightly into a muted grin. Really, he was more impressed than he was letting on, but of course the gruff cat didn't let his emotions show too easy...
Willowpaw looked up at her mentors reaction, her eyes gleaming at the praise. Willowpaw could see him holding back and decided to give a purr of thanks with a hint of knowing behind it. Willowpaw stood and shook off her paws. "Dang thing's so heavy it knocked the breath outta me! Oh wow look! This things almost as big as me!" Willowpaw examined her catch it awe. "It looked big from uptop but not THIS big!" Willowpaw purred brightly, her eyes gleaming with pride. "Weepingpaw's gonna be so jealous!!" Willowpaw squealed in trimpuh. "Well.... in our territory we don't have many resources so I guess I gotta use what I got." Willowpaw snorted good heartedly.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 01:49 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

Willowpaw looked up at her mentors reaction, her eyes gleaming at the praise. Willowpaw could see him holding back and decided to give a purr of thanks with a hint of knowing behind it. Willowpaw stood and shook off her paws. "Dang thing's so heavy it knocked the breath outta me! Oh wow look! This things almost as big as me!" Willowpaw examined her catch it awe. "It looked big from uptop but not THIS big!" Willowpaw purred brightly, her eyes gleaming with pride. "Weepingpaw's gonna be so jealous!!" Willowpaw squealed in trimpuh. "Well.... in our territory we don't have many resources so I guess I gotta use what I got." Willowpaw snorted good heartedly.

Stagheart smirked as Willowpaw inspected her catch, nodding slowly in agreement. It was a heck of a squirrel, certainly bigger than most he'd ever seen. He padded over and lightly prodded it with his paw, giving a huff with a twinkle in his eye.

"This one's worth about two squirrels itself... real good catch, Willowpaw," he praised, a few of his longer fangs poking out in his muted grin.

"Hey, a catch like that can't go to waste. Why don't we call it a day 'n go back to camp, show everyone what ya got? Then maybe tomorrow we can try swimmin' again... and not have ya tumblin' down the river this time," he added in his dry humor, motioning to the squirrel with his tail.

Really, he just wanted to urge his eager apprentice into resting for the rest of the day — he knew firstpaw how it felt to be launched helplessly down a river, and it was both exhausting and painful. Especially for someone as little as her... although, she was handling like a champ, he noted with a bit of pride.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 09:02 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Stagheart smirked as Willowpaw inspected her catch, nodding slowly in agreement. It was a heck of a squirrel, certainly bigger than most he'd ever seen. He padded over and lightly prodded it with his paw, giving a huff with a twinkle in his eye.

"This one's worth about two squirrels itself... real good catch, Willowpaw," he praised, a few of his longer fangs poking out in his muted grin.

"Hey, a catch like that can't go to waste. Why don't we call it a day 'n go back to camp, show everyone what ya got? Then maybe tomorrow we can try swimmin' again... and not have ya tumblin' down the river this time," he added in his dry humor, motioning to the squirrel with his tail.

Really, he just wanted to urge his eager apprentice into resting for the rest of the day — he knew firstpaw how it felt to be launched helplessly down a river, and it was both exhausting and painful. Especially for someone as little as her... although, she was handling like a champ, he noted with a bit of pride.
Willowpaw purred. Shaking off her pelt with a tired look in her blue hues. Yawning before meowing. "Thank you..... yeah no food going to waste here!" Willowpaw meowed, her tone enthusiatic though her energy had seemed to go down a small bit. "Yeah.... that wasn't exactly fun. Maybe we can stay y'know..... more in the shallow end. I think I was to excited" Willowpaw admitted tiredly. Her eyes drooping as she yawned once more.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3