Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:06 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 07:38 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 07:26 AM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 6th, 2024, 03:53 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Forest Roars

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 25-35 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

The moment that he heard his leaders yowl, he shot to his paws, shaking away his sleepiness and looking around rapidly. “Attack?” He spat the word out like it was below him, his eyes narrowing as he looked outside of his den, seeing the cats and smelling the air, which reeked of the other clans. He immediately kept out, ready for a fight (anyone can fight him)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Rowan; June 6th, 2024 at 04:33 PM.
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
[ TW: Murder | Injury ]
[ Powerplay perms given by @/glitch ]

Seabreeze hardly felt the battering against his stomach, his mind for a sweet, delicate moment replaced the faceless attacker as the same one that killed his sister and it only beat down the pre-established fate of this poor cat. The claws in his stomach meant nothing as he shot forward with his fangs, planning to dig them deep into the soft flesh of their throat and shake. He hoped to rip out their throat before they even realized what was happening. It would be a death so quick that it would put storms to shame if successful.
[ @glitch - Hailnose ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
[

QUOTE=Rani;1599732]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Back here again...... For some reason one way or another Mudhound hoped it'd be the last time, just to have some finality to this horrible situation. The tripod was on den breaking this time, so was at least not in charge of directly attacking cats and was instead to drive them out by destroying their living space around them to make sure they couldnt bed down there and had to leave the camp.

.....It didnt really feel any better.

Charging to the elders den first seeing as cats were still pouring out of the warriors and apprentices dens (next on the list) the giant maine coon roared at the cats inside. "If you value your lives get out! Riverclan is NOT to have this camp anymore so leave!" Before they sunk claws into the roof and side of the den and started pulling chunks out. The elders would have some time to escape sure, but hiding in their den was no longer an option.

Elders: @Fish @Tallstar @Jack @Desert Rain Frog
To see muddy and attack: @Blazing

TWIGSTEP-ELDER-95 Moons

Twigstep had smelled the awful stench of all the other clans before a warrior entered he quickly rose to his paws he heard the warriors warning and decided it wasn’t worth dying in a den for he looked at the other elders “cmon we’ll be more useful if we’re out of the way” he hissed at mudhound but knew he was outmatched especially with his leg acting up
[/QUOTE]

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 26 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash had rarely ever felt so... eager. Her golden-green eyes were ablaze with a bloodlust that could only be satiated by spilled RiverClan blood. Letting out a battle cry after the attack call, the warrior raced down the slope and burst into RiverClan's camp, fluffing out her fur so she looked about twice her size.

Cats filtered in everywhere — spilling around her, engulfing her in a sea of fur and claws. She swiped and clawed at whatever fishes she passed, but just couldn't seem to latch onto a battle. Others had beaten her to it. Letting out a hiss of frustration, Briarsplash shouldered her way through the crowd. She just managed to squeeze out at one end of the camp... was this the elder's den? Certainly looked like it.

Sneering, Briarsplash ran up to one of the nearest elders, already mocking the scrawny tom. "Think this is your home anymore?" She taunted, flexing her claws. Her tail lashed behind her, as if pointing to the sea of cats in the clearing. "See that? Now, you're gonna get out. We're kicking you out of the forest, or wiping you out... your call, old flea-bag," she hissed with malice. Part of her simply enjoyed the momentary brag, but the other part of her sort of wanted this old tom to react.

Dawnstar had said not to hurt elders unless they struck first — but he was in her way, and if he didn't move or if he lashed out at her, she'd certainly not hesitate. Besides... he had this look about him. Would be nice to wipe that look off his face.

She just wanted to claw something — someone — and now.

[ @burntToast - tagging for reference whenever mud is available to come help twig ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; June 6th, 2024 at 03:54 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:54 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Thrushfreckle - WC - Closed Unless Perms Given

Everything was a blur. But he focused on Berrypaw. They aimed their claws down, hoping to slice the molly's shoulder. He looked up, ears straining as he thought he heard another cat call Berrypaw's name. Well, he would try to hurt the medicine cat apprentice as much as possible first.

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Russet colored tom.
Mudstone-He/Him
RiverClan

----------------

Mudstone ran into the clearing from the warriors den.
The attack had started.
He saw an apprentice-aged cat first.
He leaped in front of her "You think you can just attack our clan?!" He hissed, claws out.

SQUIRRELPAW
SHADOWCLAN

she/her. 11 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

fur bristling, squirrelpaw practically shrinks as a riverclanner leaps in front of her. her gaze immediately lands on his unsheathed claws and she's reminded just how unfair this is for everyone. frozen in place, she opens her mouth to speak. maybe if she disagrees and tries to explain..he won't attack her?? she doubts it - reality is far too harsh. although, all that comes out is a low hiss.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - THUNDERCLAN warrior
A large russet tom with green eyes

"A wolf of great power hides within me, wanting out.
Every day it gets worse, the anger and malice filling me up.
Darkness consumes me, and it only makes the wolf stronger.
One day, It will be freed. A force of nature. That day, you will loose Russethowl"

[PP perms have been given by @alec to have russet land minor scratches]

As the three clans took their position, Russethowl couldn't help but feel bad. Then, he heard Twilightstar's voice echo against the silence. "Attack!" Screeches of fury and anger filled the darkness as the ThunderClan tom pushed into camp. The panic of RiverClan was clear. The warrior pushed down the darkness bubbling inside of him as he looked around the clearing, quickly scanning everything. He rushed on over to the warriors den, unsheathing his claws and tore down one of the walls to the warriors den. He felt this was deserved, but just pure bloodshed, three versus one? That was taking it too far. "Fishfaces! Come out like the cowards you are and fight!" he snarled, not actually wanting to fight.

...In all honesty he didn't really know what else to do. Just... destroy and round up the cats that weren't awoken by the screaming. Maybe attack a cat or two and destroy the dens would be enough to get by Bumblestar. Then some idiot slammed into him. As an instinct, Russethound's already unsheathed claws aimed to scratch the unknown cat. As the ThunderClanner leaped back to get a better view, the first thing he noticed was the blind eye. Actually, second thing. Like almost all cats, the first thing he noticed was that this cat was smaller then him. Figures, Russethound had always been the giant looming over his clanmates. "I'll fight you if I have to, fishface," he snarled, rushing forward in an attempt to barrel the cat down.

[@/alec - Jayfrost]
[You have perms to have jay give russet the scars I told you, everything else is a no]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:55 PM
ashfur appreciator

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

CLOUDYKIT

Riverclan
Purrks ;

Cloudykit stumbled over to the older kit, terrified. "What's going on out there? Did you see?" Her normally brave self was burned out from the mixture of foreign scents.

snailkit
tomhe/him - 5 moons
agatha kitty [active!]

The only sound out of Snailkit’s mouth was a frantic squeak;

“They’re.. attacking.”
Panic shrouded his eyes, as he suddenly curled up into a terrified furball with his twisted leg poking out.

Last edited by OBigBrainO; June 6th, 2024 at 03:56 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:56 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patagonia View Post
SNOWFOOT
WindClan | He/Him | 12 moons
@taillow

FINALLY.

Snowfoot flew like a bullet from Twilightstar’s vocal trigger, paws outstretched for the flesh of those rancid river dwellers. Adrenaline rushed in his veins, fueling him forward unlike a rush he'd ever felt before. He would finally get the battle he dreamed of as a kit, and he would surely go down in WindClan's history as the greatest fighter!

It wasn’t long before he locked eyes on a familiar dusk-colored pelt he recognized from the gatherings he attended – RiverClan’s new deputy. Dusklion. Excellent.

With paws carrying him like the wind, Snowfoot lowered his head to plow into her side with a feral snarl. “FOR WINDCLAN!!!”

TINYTHUNDER
RiverClan | She/Her | 28 moons
(open!) and @Starfall whenever you're ready!

The sound was horrid, like something straight from her night terrors. Tinythunder's head snapped up at the scene, eyes widened as she breathed, "N-no!!" She leapt to her paws and distressed panic was quickly replaced with slit-eyed rage, white fur bristling. "RIVERCLAN DEFEND YOURSELVES!!!" Like a tiny flame ripping through a dry field, she rushed toward the WindClan army with claws outstretched for whoever dared to fall in her path.
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
There was no time to react. No time to feel the dread, to talk to her brother. Yowls filled the air and Dusklion’s heart sank before the clearing erupted into chaos. All three Clans were here, all of them. She had expected ShadowClan, but... ThunderClan? Hadn't they just raided them? Within her chest the dark tabby felt her heart break into little pieces. There was no reason for ThunderClan to come at them again - they hadn't so much as touched their borders? In fact, if anything, the deputy was pretty sure they had saved more ThunderClan cats than they had killed this last moon, what with returning Bumblekit and saving that Wolf-cat from the river. Did any of it matter? For a moment the dark tabby tried to spot Bumblestar because she wanted to see it. She wanted to look into the eyes of a leader she had once respected and figure out what she was thinking. Because this? This was the act of a tyrant. A cat that murdered simply because they could. A cat that had no morals, no decency, no remembrance of how just several seasons ago, it had been her Clan sinking. A cat that Dusklion couldn't ever believe she had looked up to.

Dawnstar had never hid who she was; an iron-claw ruler who bared teeth before speaking, the demon in the shadows that stole away innocence. Dusklion still replayed the stories of Bumblestar in her head - a cat who had brought ThunderClan up from the gallows and reclaimed a spot for them among the forest. Whoever this... this imposter was, was not the same leader that Dusk had heard heroic tales of. Perhaps that's what being leader did to cats - it crushed them under the weight of its thumb and rendered them void of the option to pull their heads out of their asses; it had certainly done that to her brother in the beginning.

The ringing of the yowls in the clearing and the calls for war brought Dusklion back to the present. Immediately her claws were out and her eyes spotted a kit in the midst. As the wrath of the three Clans crashed around her she flung herself in front of the kit who was out in the middle of the night in the middle of the clearing. Why? Dusk would have a talk with the queens later. Wasting no time she picked Juniperkit up by the scruff and bounded towards the nursery, dropping her at the entrance and ushering her inside. ”Stay!” the deputy demanded, then the fear flooded her gaze briefly as she blinked. ”…Please, Juniperkit. Stay in here.”

She hoped the kit would listen - whether it was out of fear or obeediances she didn’t care, so long as she was safe. ”I want two warriors guardin’ the nursery, now!” Dusklion yowled as she stepped forward - only to get bowled over by a flurry of fur. Snarling she twisted and scrambled back to her paws, aiming to hook her claws into her attackers shoulders and slice downward as hard as she could.

[ Juniperkit - @poppy - pp perms granted ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; June 6th, 2024 at 08:14 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:57 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtuft View Post

snailkit
tomhe/him - 5 moons
agatha kitty [active!]

The only sound out of Snailkit’s mouth was a frantic squeak;

“They’re.. attacking.”
Panic shrouded his eyes, as he suddenly curled up into a terrified furball with his twisted leg poking out.
CLOUDYKIT

Riverclan
Purrks ;

Cloudykit cuddled up to the other kit, clearly horrified as well. She noted the other kit's leg. "I'll protect you I promise!" She squeaked out. She was HORRIFIED. Her whole body was shaking. But.. She wanted to make the other kit feel safe in her presence.

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old June 6th, 2024, 04:02 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw padded at his mentor’s heels as Twilightstar led the quiet Windclan through their own territory and then stopped within Riverclan. The apprentice wouldn’t deny that he was frightened, he was, very much so was he frightened. It was almost enough to scare all the training and the practicing and the learning right out of his mind like a rabbit flushed from its burrow. Though he held onto all that he’s learned. From Crowtooth, and Bravebird, and Lightningpaw, and more… He needed to do this, he wasn’t going to back out now. Crowtooth had allowed him to go and Rabbitpaw wanted to, he was scared yes, but he would be stupid if he wasn’t. He just needed to work through it…like the umm, like with the tree! He had gotten himself unstuck from the tree all by himself even though he was scared out of his mind…even if that was by accident, he still did it! Alright just…breath. The blonde took in a deep breath and went over everything he’s been taught since the start of his apprenticeship only a couple moons ago.

The front paw blow, what to attack and defend, leaping, fast attacks, double strike, dodging… and it wasn’t like he was going in alone. He had his clan and he technically had Shadowclan and Thunderclan cats to rely on as well. If he ended up over his head like he tended to he could always find Crowtooth or anyone else in his clan and they would help him! Yeah! Everything was going to be okay! The tom took a couple of slightly more sure but still nervous steps to his mentor’s side and looked up at the larger tom. “Is it okay to be scared? I mean I don’t want to go home or back out but…I’m still kind of, a little bit scared, you know? Is that allowed?” Weren’t warriors supposed to be fearless as they charge into battle to protect their own clan! Rabbitpaw shouldn’t be only thinking about how Riverclan would kill him like they killed Fallownose because in the end he doesn’t matter, he was there to protect Windclan and give his life if necessary but that was so much easier to say than to do. Was he able to call himself a proper Windclan cat when he wanted to run away even though he wanted to protect
his clan.

Though as he said it, his words fell more under his breath more than anything and he didn’t really think that his mentor heard him. Then someone was calling him and he looked over but then Twilightstar was calling to begin. Why was everything going so so so fast. Well, the blonde rushes down besides his clan. Into the Riverclan camp where fights exploded into being and for a second Rabbitpaw was overwhelmed! He couldn’t think?! There was so much. He whipped his ears around and eventually landed on a cat. They were full grown and maybe if Rabbitpaw allowed himself to think for more than a second he would’ve realized how outweighed this fight was…but he didn’t. The apprentice dashed forward at the Riverclan cat and used the size difference to his advantage, or rather planned to, as he dove to attempt to slide under them and kick up into their stomach. How easily they could pin him from this position he would later realize if he successfully managed the hit.
[ @Fritter - Garlicfeather ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 3|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather’s gaze landed on the apprentice a few moments too late before he found himself being battered in the stomach, with a sharp hiss he drew himself up and attempted to slammed his paws down onto the apprentice to force them into a pin, anger blinded his movements mostly fuelled by the sudden raid. Three verses one was hardly fair, what was next? Killing the kits of riverclan? Driving out elders and queens for fun? Those questions pushed more fury into GarlicFeather’s moves as he tried to, if his previous move had found itself successful, hook a claw into the apprentices ear and slice it, or at the very least deal some form of damage to that area. He knew that strikes on the ears tended to be particularly painful (as a cat with his own torn ears). And he’d take great pride in making sure this apprentice had a big slap of that pain. Maybe it’d help them reconsider their choice to attend by the slightest .
(A little short but hopefully this works for the ear thing!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Closed Thread