Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
count down until staff...
Last post by Myling
Today 05:51 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Eden
Today 05:47 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 05:45 PM
(UN)FRIENDLY ☆ PRIVATE
by kenjaku
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 05:44 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2019, 10:03 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
[Open]

Bell padded out of the warriors den, her blue-gray fur stuck up in all places after sleeping all morning. The former rogue walked over to the fresh kill pile and took of a small mouse. She didn't want to eat anything to bring before she went hunting. She had been in this clan for 24 moons now and she felt she was a big part of Shadowclan. Bell took her prey and sat down outside the warrior den.

Troutsplash looking muggy as usual dragged himself from the warriors den, his bleached white fur a mess of tangled and burrs that still desperately clung to his fur from his... adventure last night. His shoulders ached horribly and it hurt to turn his neck in any direction but he seemed bright eyed nonetheless. Taking another triumphant step into the clearing his paw caught on the lip of the dens exit, losing balance and falling straight down onto his face with a yelp. A sharp pain shooting through his muzzle but quickly fading as he pushed himself back upright. He let out a few coughs of embarrassment before noticing bell seated promptly beside the den. He flashed her an awkward smile giving his tail a flick “aha- mornin” he chirped brushing the dirt off his face with a paw

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 1st, 2019, 10:18 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Shadowclan had been, quiet recently. Forestshade looked up and down. He sighed. Boredom had been getting to him, and quick. He felt a cool breeze and he smiled. He had loved cool air much better than anything else-well anything besides surviving. His green eyes opened as he laid on his back. He wanted to talk or go on a patrol. Maybe even a walk. Something to break up the normality of clan life.

[OPEN]

Dark gleaming eyes examines from not to far away, a small thrush clamped between the bloodied jaws of Dogblood, his cold calculating gaze rested on forestshade. He emerged from the shade of the pine trees slinking into the clear circling once before sitting down a few fox lengths from the Tom. ‘ ‘ Wouldn’t it perhaps be nice of you to hunt- as opposed to sit around like a bump on a log ‘ ‘ he breathed ears flicking to press against the back of his skull, his lack of amusement clear as day on his cold features.

François Lelord

Old August 2nd, 2019, 06:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@jupiter

A pair of ears flicked timidly only for the cat that owned them to bend over scratch them with his good leg ...his good leg. This made him glare at his what appeared to be a weirdly crooked ankle that had quite a few scars scattered up and down . He hated it sometimes....But in the end he knew he couldn't do anything about it...it was there. It was ...normal for him. There were days where he wished he could run and fight again to be like everyone else ,but this also made him unique in a way. And he was glad about it. Mumblethorn sighed only to look back out in the crowded clearing with a swish of his tail . "a lovely day indeed......" he sighed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 2nd, 2019, 06:23 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@jupiter

A pair of ears flicked timidly only for the cat that owned them to bend over scratch them with his good leg ...his good leg. This made him glare at his what appeared to be a weirdly crooked ankle that had quite a few scars scattered up and down . He hated it sometimes....But in the end he knew he couldn't do anything about it...it was there. It was ...normal for him. There were days where he wished he could run and fight again to be like everyone else ,but this also made him unique in a way. And he was glad about it. Mumblethorn sighed only to look back out in the crowded clearing with a swish of his tail . "a lovely day indeed......" he sighed .

Stumbling in from the entrance was a scratched up troutsplash, the solid white tom soaked in mud up to his shoulders and hips. He walked with a reasonably large toad who also was covered in the muck. Water droplets sprinkled down from its limp body indicating the tom had dipped the prey in some water to hopefully wash it off- which hadn’t worked all that well. However, the tom held a proud expression as he brandished the catch, flaunting it before stopping before the pile and letting it fall amongst the pile.
From the state of his fur, the twigs, small scratches and leaves you could tell he had fun with the catch. He was never one to shy away from mud holes and always one to blow up the story to get a rise out of his captive fans. With a satisfied grin the tom spun on his paws setting off for the dens, only to stop and settle down near mumblethorn without much thought. It was bound to be a hard task to clean out his fur... indefinitely. However it gave him all the jurisdiction to bring it up when somebody asked. Without much thought he turned to flash the tom a grin rasping his tongue over his foreleg a few times ‘ ‘ ever seen a bullfrog bigger then that beauty? ‘ ‘ he commented rasping his tongue over his fur again ‘ ‘ took me so long to track it down- but so worth it ‘ ‘ he purred

François Lelord

Old August 2nd, 2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Stumbling in from the entrance was a scratched up troutsplash, the solid white tom soaked in mud up to his shoulders and hips. He walked with a reasonably large toad who also was covered in the muck. Water droplets sprinkled down from its limp body indicating the tom had dipped the prey in some water to hopefully wash it off- which hadn’t worked all that well. However, the tom held a proud expression as he brandished the catch, flaunting it before stopping before the pile and letting it fall amongst the pile.
From the state of his fur, the twigs, small scratches and leaves you could tell he had fun with the catch. He was never one to shy away from mud holes and always one to blow up the story to get a rise out of his captive fans. With a satisfied grin the tom spun on his paws setting off for the dens, only to stop and settle down near mumblethorn without much thought. It was bound to be a hard task to clean out his fur... indefinitely. However it gave him all the jurisdiction to bring it up when somebody asked. Without much thought he turned to flash the tom a grin rasping his tongue over his foreleg a few times ‘ ‘ ever seen a bullfrog bigger then that beauty? ‘ ‘ he commented rasping his tongue over his fur again ‘ ‘ took me so long to track it down- but so worth it ‘ ‘ he purred
the tom quickly turned his attention to trout only to make a face of disgust "only to have yourself and the frog to be covered in mud? That someone's gonna eat? Yeah totally worth it " he meowed with rich sarcasm but flashed a smile afterwards . However that didn't stop jealousy from being seen in his face , ever so slightly it started twisting and turning to envys delight . Why did trout have to pick him? Him out of everyone ....just so he can rub his success in face? Mumble swore the tom was doing this just for his own pleasure . But conversation wouldn't hurt. He just hoped that trout didn't brag for too long . "but I honestly don't think I have . I've not got the chance to see many yet. But their songs are lovely at night " .

Old August 2nd, 2019, 07:17 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
the tom quickly turned his attention to trout only to make a face of disgust "only to have yourself and the frog to be covered in mud? That someone's gonna eat? Yeah totally worth it " he meowed with rich sarcasm but flashed a smile afterwards . However that didn't stop jealousy from being seen in his face , ever so slightly it started twisting and turning to envys delight . Why did trout have to pick him? Him out of everyone ....just so he can rub his success in face? Mumble swore the tom was doing this just for his own pleasure . But conversation wouldn't hurt. He just hoped that trout didn't brag for too long . "but I honestly don't think I have . I've not got the chance to see many yet. But their songs are lovely at night " .

Troutsplash was all for playful banter and the envious state of the tom flew right over his head in a moments notice ‘ ‘ aha too scared to get your fur dirty? ‘ ‘ he chimed running his tongue over his mostly cleaned foreleg. ‘ ‘ tsk Tsk ‘ ‘ he mrrowed with laughter twisting his leg to each side making sure he didn’t miss a spot then moving onto his other leg. Troutsplash had heard of the tom and his slightly crooked hind leg, however wasn’t aware it was such a set back. If he had broken a leg he would push through the pain... I mean he was troutsplash. He couldn’t sit still for longer then a few minutes. The tom grinned at the thought. You would’ve broken off all your limbs if it wasn’t for agaveheart... or the fact you’ve been stopped from leaping tree to tree like a squirrel. He tossed another grin in the direction of the tom
‘ ‘ I could always show you the best places to find them ‘ ‘ he murmured under his breath, playful glint crosses his gaze, flicking between his eyes and hind leg. ‘ ‘ I mean if- you can leave? Or want to take the hike with me? ‘ ‘ he asked with a flick of his ear

François Lelord

Old August 2nd, 2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:

Troutsplash was all for playful banter and the envious state of the tom flew right over his head in a moments notice ‘ ‘ aha too scared to get your fur dirty? ‘ ‘ he chimed running his tongue over his mostly cleaned foreleg. ‘ ‘ tsk Tsk ‘ ‘ he mrrowed with laughter twisting his leg to each side making sure he didn’t miss a spot then moving onto his other leg. Troutsplash had heard of the tom and his slightly crooked hind leg, however wasn’t aware it was such a set back. If he had broken a leg he would push through the pain... I mean he was troutsplash. He couldn’t sit still for longer then a few minutes. The tom grinned at the thought. You would’ve broken off all your limbs if it wasn’t for agaveheart... or the fact you’ve been stopped from leaping tree to tree like a squirrel. He tossed another grin in the direction of the tom
‘ ‘ I could always show you the best places to find them ‘ ‘ he murmured under his breath, playful glint crosses his gaze, flicking between his eyes and hind leg. ‘ ‘ I mean if- you can leave? Or want to take the hike with me? ‘ ‘ he asked with a flick of his ear
his ears folded back at that only to give him a small glare that's not the only reason he didn't like mud flattening his fur and making it cold....that was sure. He just didn't want to run into any danger out there like foxes....twolegs....or...his eyes widened at that before he mentally slapped himself don't think about that .....just focus on the conversation .. . However ....that's when he gulped "ah- you know I would but.....I've been really busy lately so......" he nervously chuckled " you could just tell me it right here....what's so wrong wit that " he asked with a tilt of his head .

Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:11 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
his ears folded back at that only to give him a small glare that's not the only reason he didn't like mud flattening his fur and making it cold....that was sure. He just didn't want to run into any danger out there like foxes....twolegs....or...his eyes widened at that before he mentally slapped himself don't think about that .....just focus on the conversation .. . However ....that's when he gulped "ah- you know I would but.....I've been really busy lately so......" he nervously chuckled " you could just tell me it right here....what's so wrong wit that " he asked with a tilt of his head .

What’s with that nasty glare? What’s his problem, looks like somebody put a porcupine in his nest last night. With a cautious flick of his tail the tom say up to get better access to his chest, picking out twig debris from the tangled mess of his chest fur he threw up another glance. Blinking slowly with each word. ‘ ‘ busy- you look bored if anything ‘ ‘ he mrrowed carefully spitting some mud off to the left and continuing to pick through it. What was his problem? All he had to say was “Troutsplash I don’t wanna go out hunting with you bugger off” and I would get the message. No need to lead me down a rabbit hole dude. Troutsplash crossed his tail around himself yawning ‘ ‘ come on oldie- it’s only fun if I get to show you. Besides it looks like you need to get out more, you are packing on some pounds ‘ ‘ he teased jabbing at his belly with an outstretched paw

François Lelord

Old August 2nd, 2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:

What’s with that nasty glare? What’s his problem, looks like somebody put a porcupine in his nest last night. With a cautious flick of his tail the tom say up to get better access to his chest, picking out twig debris from the tangled mess of his chest fur he threw up another glance. Blinking slowly with each word. ‘ ‘ busy- you look bored if anything ‘ ‘ he mrrowed carefully spitting some mud off to the left and continuing to pick through it. What was his problem? All he had to say was “Troutsplash I don’t wanna go out hunting with you bugger off” and I would get the message. No need to lead me down a rabbit hole dude. Troutsplash crossed his tail around himself yawning ‘ ‘ come on oldie- it’s only fun if I get to show you. Besides it looks like you need to get out more, you are packing on some pounds ‘ ‘ he teased jabbing at his belly with an outstretched paw
( could you make the thread?)
his nose twitched only for him to be wide eyed with an ' excuse me ' type look oldie!? I'm 17! And...is he calling me fat!? It's muscle you complete waste of- that's when he remembered that he shouldn't really get that angry . Besides trout didn't know everything about him to know why he does what he does , so that's the others problem not his. And...maybe he was packing on some pounds...he was feeling .... A lot more sluggier than before . But he tried eating healthy! He still is. Am I really that fat?...... he frowned at that as he looked down at his stomach before flicking his tail a bit "I've been trying to eat healthy ..... " he mumbled before sighing . I was trying to be nice.....But since he won't get the idea , maybe this will shut him up. "fine . And I'm not old! " with a huff he stood. It took a bit to get that stinging pain that shot up from his ankle and through his body to go away before he relaxed once more but it still had that dull aching feeling that drove him insane "lead the way o great one" he meowed sarcastically once again .

Old August 2nd, 2019, 09:03 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
( could you make the thread?)
his nose twitched only for him to be wide eyed with an ' excuse me ' type look oldie!? I'm 17! And...is he calling me fat!? It's muscle you complete waste of- that's when he remembered that he shouldn't really get that angry . Besides trout didn't know everything about him to know why he does what he does , so that's the others problem not his. And...maybe he was packing on some pounds...he was feeling .... A lot more sluggier than before . But he tried eating healthy! He still is. Am I really that fat?...... he frowned at that as he looked down at his stomach before flicking his tail a bit "I've been trying to eat healthy ..... " he mumbled before sighing . I was trying to be nice.....But since he won't get the idea , maybe this will shut him up. "fine . And I'm not old! " with a huff he stood. It took a bit to get that stinging pain that shot up from his ankle and through his body to go away before he relaxed once more but it still had that dull aching feeling that drove him insane "lead the way o great one" he meowed sarcastically once again .
(( Yup !! ))

Troutsplash rolled his eyes at his offence ‘ ‘ oh come on- you know I’m joking ‘ ‘ he purred standing and not noticing his hiss of pain before he began to pad off towards the entrance for the third time that day

François Lelord

Closed Thread