Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 09:40 AM
regret [p]
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:27 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Seamrog
Today 09:27 AM
Puurk question.
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:55 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2019, 06:39 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(Ughhh this is gonna be a very ugly starter so bare with me- @Arie @Aquastream )

A cream and brown Molly sat in the clearing,exhaustion clear on her features, once again nightmares plagued her and she hadn't gotten a wink of sleep. Her brows furrowed she deeply inhaled the fresh air in hope of somehow clearing her mind that was filled with many horrible things.'Half RiverClan hey? Being apart of a clan in itself was stressful enough, the disgrace of breaking the warrior code by being alive really is something'.The thought weighed heavily on her mind as she just stared at her paws completely zoned out,the past three moons have taken a toll on both her mental and physical health.WillowMask straightened her posture slightly,she may be a wreck but she certainly disliked the idea of being looked at as weak, 'vulnerability is the worse thing you could show to someone' or so SootBloom, her mother thought.The Molly gazed around slightly the blank expression on her face remained unmoving, she mulled over another thing that was bothering her, her brother, OakFlame who was in RiverClan. She had known about the dogs but was never able too find out if he was okay or not- she felt guilty for what happened a moon ago and never had the chance too apologise. The Molly sighed one again as she made her way over too a spot in the shade in hopes of ridding the horrible thing that weighed heavily on her mind.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old July 2nd, 2019, 07:45 AM
You know im missing you

Bump Policy: 2 days :)
My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Arie well here goes nothing.

Littlebee stormed into the clearing looking as usual grumpy. She let out a growl and sat in the bright sunshine that made her fur glow over her back fur. The sand coloured molly sat in silence why she watched the apprentices play. As she watches them she thought about her old appreciate and how eager she was to learn. "I really made that appreciate upset." As emotion started to hit her she clawed the thought away as she didn't want emotion to rule her life. She notices a warrior hunched over in the distance. "Wow." Littlebee grumbled under her breath. "She looks like she hasnt had sleep in moons." Littlebee grunted and pushed herself to get up and check on the warrior. "I hope she is ok." She muttered to herself as cool air wisps through her fur.

"Sometimes kindness is enough."

Character Site (WIP) | Deviant Art | GIF pic can be found here

Last edited by Aquastream; July 3rd, 2019 at 06:56 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 08:53 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
She stepped into the nursery, green eyes being swallowed by her pupils as they adjusted to the dim lighting. "hey, I'm just making my rounds, is everything alright?" she asked, she wanted to be sure that there were no sickness spreading in the nursery, it could wreak havoc on a small, sickly kit like Sweetkit.
@Aquilex
"My stomach has been aching lately," Cindershade meowed, a small groan stifled in her voice.[B] "I'm starting to wonder if...I'm expecting kits."[/B
]

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 2nd, 2019, 03:58 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quietly poking her head into the small clearing she noticed that Sweetkit had woken up. "How are you feeling sweetie pea? I have to gather some herbs but I'll give you what you need before I go." she cooed, pushing herself the rest of the way through the entrance and headed over to her own den. She started to chew the herbs for the small calico while she was moving back to him. "here, eat these, do you need me to get you anything? Are you hungry?" She asked, not sure if he was fully weaned or not yet.
@lacumaru

Last edited by Cave; July 2nd, 2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 04:16 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
"My stomach has been aching lately," Cindershade meowed, a small groan stifled in her voice. "I'm starting to wonder if...I'm expecting kits."
"Alright, I'll check you out." She padded over to the queen and pressed her nose to Cindershade's belly. "Hmm," she wondered before pressing her ear against the queen's soft fur. "I'll give you some herbs that will help you out," she mewed, unsure if Cindershade would be upset if she found out it was just a tummy ache. The medicine cat was thinking when she left the nursery. She would give her some chervil and simply wait, it was unlikely for a queen to not know she was expecting until now, but she supposed it could happen. What she couldn't understand was why she was in the nursery so early, aren't queens just warriors who have kits or are further along then a few moons? She would ask, but she would have to decide how to word it sounding rude was not her way. Making friends may be harder than making enemies, but good friends will come through in a pinch, making the whole ordeal well worth it. She always assured herself when her paitence for politeness ran thin.
Sighing, she pushed herself into her den and started to collect the herbs for bellyaches. As she did she always said the name of the plant to reassure herself. She quickly and quietly trotted back through the entrance, being sure not to wake anyone who was asleep as she made her way back to the nursery.

(you can have in your post Agave entering the nursery with her herbs)
Old July 2nd, 2019, 05:29 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"Alright, I'll check you out." She padded over to the queen and pressed her nose to Cindershade's belly. "Hmm," she wondered before pressing her ear against the queen's soft fur. "I'll give you some herbs that will help you out," she mewed, unsure if Cindershade would be upset if she found out it was just a tummy ache. The medicine cat was thinking when she left the nursery. She would give her some chervil and simply wait, it was unlikely for a queen to not know she was expecting until now, but she supposed it could happen. What she couldn't understand was why she was in the nursery so early, aren't queens just warriors who have kits or are further along then a few moons? She would ask, but she would have to decide how to word it sounding rude was not her way. Making friends may be harder than making enemies, but good friends will come through in a pinch, making the whole ordeal well worth it. She always assured herself when her paitence for politeness ran thin.
Sighing, she pushed herself into her den and started to collect the herbs for bellyaches. As she did she always said the name of the plant to reassure herself. She quickly and quietly trotted back through the entrance, being sure not to wake anyone who was asleep as she made her way back to the nursery.

(you can have in your post Agave entering the nursery with her herbs)
Cindershade looked up as Agave entered the nursery again. She struggled for a moment before sitting up, her skin sagging toward the earth. She sniffed the air, picking up the scent of the herb and trying to decipher what it was. She wasn't sick very often and had never really been in a battle, so she wasn't able to discern exactly what it was. She shrugged to herself, because she trusted the medicine cat regardless. There was no point in trying to figure out what the medicine was. "Thank you dear," she purred softly. "I really appreciate your help."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 3rd, 2019, 07:32 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Grizzlypaw watched the oddly named tom finally walking away. She was going to ask if he wanted to come along but with all the hostility thickening the air, it wouldn't be such a smart idea. Oh well, more time with Chillylight. A smirk widened as he disappeared among pelts of other cats, a rude surprise awaited him. More specifically a scattered nest that's been pulled apart. A head-splitting scolding from her mother this morning was enough, she didn't need another tongue lashing by some stinking warrior. Head swiveled back to the senior warrior looking up kindly at her. "Let's go patrol. We should check out the Riverclan side first." The grey feline bounced toward the direction, looking back with shimmering yellow eyes. "Let's go."

@lacumaru

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 09:28 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post

@.:Virgo:.
Featherpaw's eyes lit up at her suggestion. "A story?" The apprentice meowed, excitement in his tone. He sat down, his tail swishing back and forth pretty quickly. "Stars, I'd love to!" He kept fidgeting in one way or another-- tail swishing, ears twitching, paws moving... He never seemed to sit one-hundred percent still. He seemed really curious as to what the elder had to say, and looked up at her with a gleam in his gaze.
Bubblingbrook chuckled, but began. A long time ago, there was a little twoleg kit wandering the woods. She was scaring off all the prey in the territories, and me and a few others had to help her back to a place she could be found." She said, and after catching her breath, she continued, "It was a pretty long journey, and it took us almost a whole day to actually find the kit. After we had found her, we had to get her to the twoleg place. I was a young warrior then, almost got run over by a monster. The twoleg kit wandered off a lot, and we had to keep it safe. But we did and the worse injuries that it had was blackberry thorn cuts. We got it home, and went back to our clans." She finished and looked at the small apprentice.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 02:17 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquastream View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Arie well here goes nothing.

Littlebee stormed into the clearing looking as usual grumpy. She let out a growl of annoyance and sat in the vivid sun, the rays glowing over her back fur. The sand colored molly sat in silence while she watched the appreciates play. As she watched them she thought about her old apprentice and how eager she was to learn. "I really made that apprentice upset." As emotion started to hit her she clawed the thought away as she didn't want emotion to rule her life. She noticed a warrior hunched over in the distance. "Wow." Littlebee grumbled under her breath. "She looks like she hasn't had sleep in moons." Littlebee grunted and pushed herself to get up and check on the warrior. "I hope she is okay." She muttered to herself as the cool air whipped through her fur.
Leachie, a large brown tom had almost melded into the shadows and colors of his nest. The newcomer, although he was allowed, hadn't moved his nest anywhere near the warrior's den - why others wanted him to and why he should want to was knowledge beyond his reach. Looking up from where he'd been curled up in the mess of twigs and moss and dark fur he was surprised to see a molly next to him and another molly on her way over. Although, he soon realized, that they weren't aware that they were this close to him. Lifting his dark head slowly, he gazed at the cream molly next to him and said grumpily, "Why do people always disrupt my naps. I decided to sleep away from the warrior's den for this reason."

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 3rd, 2019, 03:07 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

@.:Virgo:.
Featherpaw's eyes widened as the elder spoke, surprise in his gaze. "A twoleg kit?" He exclaimed, tilting his head. "Wow... I've never seen a twoleg before, but I've heard they're huge and really scary!" He shuffled his paws around, adjusting himself. "I've never seen a monster either... and I hope I never do! Say... what do twolegs even look like? I heard they don't even have fur!"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Closed Thread