Old December 1st, 2023, 02:59 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Koikit
Dilute calico with heterochromia eyes ▵ She/her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Well, she knew she had a mama at one point but when she opened her eyes they were gone. So she never got to experience an actual mother past birth, she wouldn't count the ones that made sure she and her siblings were fed. "Mama first, eyes open then gone" she motioned with her tiny paws an opening motion in front of her eyes. Maybe Tulipkit would understand what she was trying to say. Koikit couldn't count how many she had but she knew she had a pawful. "I have pawful of siblings?" she guessed, well it was her, Seakit, Wavekit, Shellkit and Crabkit. "Name? Name Koikit" she answered smiling a bit. Tulipkit was nice to her so that warranted the tiny kit to be happy about a new friend. That didn't last long as some random queen screeched telling them to shut up, what was shut up. Koikit didn't understand what shut up was, she didn't understand what was going on. Old enough? What was that supposed to mean, she was barely beginning to eat solid food now. Too many unknowns, she didn't understand what she did wrong in the first place. Unable to process all of this the two-moon-old kit burst into tears with loud wailing following after.

@chickadee
@Moon Shark
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old December 1st, 2023, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Shark View Post
Attachment 2957
Willowshine and her kits

The grumpy queen opened her eyes from her well-deserved sleep. These kits.. She thought. "You kits hush!" She hissed to the small toms and mollys "You better not wake my kits!" She growled. licking her bundles of joy. Wisteriakit, Oceankit, Splashkit, Algaekit, and Violetkit. "You should know better! You're old enough now!" She scooted the kits closer. Oceankit was trying to open her eyes, so Willowshine helped.

@MangofDoom
@chickadee
@Leafy

Fogkit
he/him | 4 moons | albino | tags; @chickadee
Fogkit jumps and scrambles to his paws. His white pelt now a light brown from the dirt. Dust floats off of him as he stands perfectly still, except for his ears and tail which twitch in little movements.
“I’m sorry ma’am,” he squeaks, staring down at his paws. Bleeding shame courses through his chest. Was he being loud? He didn’t mean to… But he didn’t dare to ask. He sneaks a glance at his sister, Daisykit, hoping and praying she doesn’t talk back-

Old December 1st, 2023, 06:53 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Koikit
Dilute calico with heterochromia eyes ▵ She/her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Well, she knew she had a mama at one point but when she opened her eyes they were gone. So she never got to experience an actual mother past birth, she wouldn't count the ones that made sure she and her siblings were fed. "Mama first, eyes open then gone" she motioned with her tiny paws an opening motion in front of her eyes. Maybe Tulipkit would understand what she was trying to say. Koikit couldn't count how many she had but she knew she had a pawful. "I have pawful of siblings?" she guessed, well it was her, Seakit, Wavekit, Shellkit and Crabkit. "Name? Name Koikit" she answered smiling a bit. Tulipkit was nice to her so that warranted the tiny kit to be happy about a new friend. That didn't last long as some random queen screeched telling them to shut up, what was shut up. Koikit didn't understand what shut up was, she didn't understand what was going on. Old enough? What was that supposed to mean, she was barely beginning to eat solid food now. Too many unknowns, she didn't understand what she did wrong in the first place. Unable to process all of this the two-moon-old kit burst into tears with loud wailing following after.

@chickadee
@Moon Shark
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
- - -

Tulipkit rolled her eyes as the queen scolded them. Queens and elders were always grouchy it seemed. Tulipkit didn't like them very much, except for her mama. She mimics the queen under her breath is a mocking voice. Then continued her conversation. "Koikit? Ohz I get it! Because your pelt looks like a Koi fish!" She says with a smile. Then leans down and whispers into Koikit's ear "Ignore her. She's just a grouchy queen. We just have to be a little quieter."

Tulipkit freezes as Koikit begins to cry, she was never great at comforting others, but she didn't like watching the younger kit cry. "Hey! Hey! Don't cry, please don't cry. It's okay. Don't cry. She's just a mean ol' queen." She nuzzled the kit comfortingly, then bunts her softly.

Tulipkit then turned to Willowshine, her fur bristling. "Look what you did!! You made my friend cry! Apologize to Koikit!" She shouts, getting defensive of her young friend.
- - -
sorry lol tulip kinda has a temper
- - -
@MangofDoom @Moon Shark

Last edited by chickadee; December 1st, 2023 at 06:55 PM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 07:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
- - -

Tulipkit rolled her eyes as the queen scolded them. Queens and elders were always grouchy it seemed. Tulipkit didn't like them very much, except for her mama. She mimics the queen under her breath is a mocking voice. Then continued her conversation. "Koikit? Ohz I get it! Because your pelt looks like a Koi fish!" She says with a smile. Then leans down and whispers into Koikit's ear "Ignore her. She's just a grouchy queen. We just have to be a little quieter."

Tulipkit freezes as Koikit begins to cry, she was never great at comforting others, but she didn't like watching the younger kit cry. "Hey! Hey! Don't cry, please don't cry. It's okay. Don't cry. She's just a mean ol' queen." She nuzzled the kit comfortingly, then bunts her softly.

Tulipkit then turned to Willowshine, her fur bristling. "Look what you did!! You made my friend cry! Apologize to Koikit!" She shouts, getting defensive of her young friend.
- - -
sorry lol tulip kinda has a temper
- - -
@MangofDoom @Moon Shark

Fogkit
he/him | 4 moons | albino | tags; @Moon Shark @Leafy @chickadee
Fogkit whimpers as Tulipkit starts talking back. Or, shouting. He almost wants to curl into himself and blend into the dirt and stone that coats his fur. His ears brighten in embarrassment. Why did he do that? Then he thinks back to that day in the clearing. Where he… ran. Instead of helping Tulipkit.

Resolving his nerve, Fogkit creeps forward just behind Tulipkit.

“Y-Yeah! Don’t be mean to my sister or her friend,” he says and makes a pitiful attempt at puffing up his chest to look bigger.

Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:24 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Spooky

Featherkit awoke, yawning. She stretched and looked around. Something was off . . Where was Mistfire? "Mama? Where are you!" she wined, looking around frantically for Mistfire.

(Open)

Featherstar is the current leader of MountainClan! She has an open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old December 3rd, 2023, 11:36 AM
☻Moony☻

Bump Policy: 5 days a week (Not Saturday or Sunday)
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowshine decided that Koikit didn't deserve this. She pushed the kit over to her own. She then turned to the other kits, eyes narrowed. "Im going to tell you something. You two woke my kits up! And worst of all you woke ME up. She sat down, You all can play, but be quiet when you do! She huffed and walked to her nest. She licked her kits to sleep
Old December 5th, 2023, 07:01 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.

Blizzardkit played with a mossball.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:14 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Blizzardkit played with a mossball.
Orchidkit
Riverclan kit

Loafing in her nest, Orchidkit watched the other kits with narrowed eyes. Such fools they were to her, playing carelessly with their friends, oblivious of the world around them where unimaginable evil walked, but not her, she wasn't like them she was smarter, stronger, better so she'd make sure they knew that.

Heather blue orbs falling upon a certain kit that captured her attention, the charcoal tabby point watched intently before deciding this would be their first victim. Rising gracefully from her nest of moss, the young kit stalked over to where Blizzardkit was playing, treading lightly so to not alert the other kit.

Wordlessly, Orchid snatched the mossball from Blizzardkit's grip with a sharp claw and let it dangle in the air before squashing it under small paws. Glaring coldly at the other kit, Orchidkit awaited the upset whines and cries the youths usually made when their toy was taken from them.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; December 5th, 2023 at 12:55 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:19 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.

Blizzardkit
Purrk 1: Lyrebird's Lullaby. (After 5 posts of your character talking to Blizzardkit, she should be able to mimic your voice.)
Purrk 2: Agatha Kitty, (Can pick up clues easier.)

Blizzardkit was in the middle of tearing the Mossball apart herself before some very nice kit came over and helped her! She smiled and jumped up. A new friend? Someone to play with! Her tail shook with happiness as she looked this cat over. "Who are you? Wanna be friends?" She forgot all about her new toy and now was focussed on this new cat.

@The Doctor

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:52 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
✧*̥˚ Pepperkit *̥˚✧
- she/her - 4 moons -lesbian - Purrks: Herb Knowledge One
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Pepperkit ran around the nursery before starting to play fight with a moss-ball before turning around and dropping it farther and farther away each time. She yawned and leaped at it again. before lifting her nose as she caught a scent. Gross its some herb scent she looked around for the scent before finding a scrap of poppy seed she picked it up and buried it. Before continuing to leap at the Moss-Ball. It would be fun to be a Medicine cat or leader they are so cool she thought to herself as she started nipping at the ball.

[Open]