Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 12:17 AM

Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:30 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Shiverblaze felt her weight get off of him, allowing him to get up. He looked at her, shifting his paws. "I have trouble smelling sorry. i was born with a weak sense of smell.", he meowed. Shiverblaze was about ready to head to his own side of the border, but just starred at Moonstream.
Moonstream was expecting him to leave but he wouldn't. "You should go, your clan needs you. Don't get back on our territory again though." She said.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Moonstream was expecting him to leave but he wouldn't. "You should go, your clan needs you. Don't get back on our territory again though." She said.
Shiverblaze looked away and nodded. The tom ran out of Riverclan territory with his tail held high. He glanced back at her once he got on his side of the border.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:58 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

[QUOTE=GLaDOS;581002]

Shiverblaze looked away and nodded. The tom ran out of Riverclan territory with his tail held high. He glanced back at her once he got on his side of the border.
[QUOTE/]
Moonstream got up and walked away. She turned around to look at Shiverblaze. Why did it feel like she was leaving something behind?
Old March 24th, 2019, 04:17 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
Rockclaws head jerked up and his eyes gleamed with the prospect of a fight. He quickly ran over.
Nigthlake nervously shifted his paws, looking back and forth between his clanmate, and the shaowclan molly. He tried to smile at Autumnshade, making himself appear non-threataning. "Sorry about that, i didn't see where my paws went. You can have the vole, it doesn't matter that much." He nugded the prey forward, hoping to avoid confrontation. He looked back at Rookclaw, hoping for him to back him up.

Autumnshade looked suspiciously at the vole that had been passed over, sniffing it to check for poison. She stayed still and thought it through a little. They had trespassed, but Autumn would get more prey to feed the clan from it. She narrowed her eyes wearily, still thinking it through.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old March 25th, 2019, 09:06 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotaro View Post

Nigthlake nervously shifted his paws, looking back and forth between his clanmate, and the shaowclan molly. He tried to smile at Autumnshade, making himself appear non-threataning. "Sorry about that, i didn't see where my paws went. You can have the vole, it doesn't matter that much." He nugded the prey forward, hoping to avoid confrontation. He looked back at Rookclaw, hoping for him to back him up.

Autumnshade looked suspiciously at the vole that had been passed over, sniffing it to check for poison. She stayed still and thought it through a little. They had trespassed, but Autumn would get more prey to feed the clan from it. She narrowed her eyes wearily, still thinking it through.
Rockclaw padded over, glaring at the she-cat. He didn't get what the cats problem was. Everyone made mistakes and it was just a dumb vole and a couple pawsteps into another's territory. After a moment of the other cat being quiet he rolled his eyes. "Just take the stupid vole. Nightlake said it was an accident. You really think he's gonna lie?" He snapped, tail lassing. "And besides, it was just a couple steps over. Why would we want anything from your territory?" Rockclaw kept glaring at the cat.

bump after 72 hours

Old March 31st, 2019, 09:01 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
Rockclaw padded over, glaring at the she-cat. He didn't get what the cats problem was. Everyone made mistakes and it was just a dumb vole and a couple pawsteps into another's territory. After a moment of the other cat being quiet he rolled his eyes. "Just take the stupid vole. Nightlake said it was an accident. You really think he's gonna lie?" He snapped, tail lassing. "And besides, it was just a couple steps over. Why would we want anything from your territory?" Rockclaw kept glaring at the cat.
Nightlake looked back an forth between Rockclaw and the she-cat. "No, its fine Rockclaw, i dont want to cause any trouble.' He quickly replied, attempting to stop any escalation. The grey tom frowned, Rockclaw did not seem to be interested in saving themselves from injury. Maybe i should not have gone back hunting...

Autumnshade hissed at the tom, striding right up to rocklclaw, claws extended. "You know, i was thinking about letting you go, but you mangy Riverclan peices of Crowfood decided to be rude." She paused for a second, curling her lip at Rockclaw. "Ill give you one chance, apologise, and promise to never go near this border again, or ill claw your eyes out."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 1st, 2019, 07:55 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotaro View Post

Nightlake looked back an forth between Rockclaw and the she-cat. "No, its fine Rockclaw, i dont want to cause any trouble.' He quickly replied, attempting to stop any escalation. The grey tom frowned, Rockclaw did not seem to be interested in saving themselves from injury. Maybe i should not have gone back hunting...

Autumnshade hissed at the tom, striding right up to rocklclaw, claws extended. "You know, i was thinking about letting you go, but you mangy Riverclan peices of Crowfood decided to be rude." She paused for a second, curling her lip at Rockclaw. "Ill give you one chance, apologise, and promise to never go near this border again, or ill claw your eyes out."
Rockclaw growled at Autumnshade, fur bristling. "Why should I apologize? We said we were sorry and we gave you the vole! And now, you tell us to apologize and never come near the border?" He shook his head, disgusted. "We have to patrol this border too. What are you gonna do? Stand here forever, waiting for me to approach?" His tail lashed angrily, letting out a short hiss. The tom looked sideways at Nightlake, more or less expecting some backup.

bump after 72 hours

Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:20 PM
mononoke my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

--

Oakflame hummed, walking along the border. He was on border patrol, making sure there were no felines coming into riverclan territory.
He squinted, seeing a white and brown figure moving. Was that a cat?
If had to be, seeing as it was a bit bigger than him.
His Amber eyes lit up, curiosity lighting a flane in them. Walking over, he made sure to stay on his side. Raising a brow he called out to it. "Hello?" He called, seeing the figure move more.

What is it...? He thought, craning his neck to see. His ears swiveled, about to turn around and keep walking.
But his whiskers twitched smelling the scent, that was a cat!
Smelling the familiar shadowclan scent, he spun back around.
"What are you doing?"
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; April 3rd, 2019 at 04:21 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:25 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
--

Oakflame hummed, walking along the border. He was on border patrol, making sure there were no felines coming into riverclan territory.
He squinted, seeing a white and brown figure moving. Was that a cat?
If had to be, seeing as it was a bit bigger than him.
His Amber eyes lit up, curiosity lighting a flane in them. Walking over, he made sure to stay on his side. Raising a brow he called out to it. "Hello?" He called, seeing the figure move more.

What is it...? He thought, craning his neck to see.
Willow'Mask softly hummed a little as she sat on the Shadowclan side of the border, her ears flicked immeadiately making her on edge, the creamy white and brown she's hazel eyes darted around before spotting a Brown furred Tom on the RiverClan side of the border, not wanting to cause a fuss she slowly and quietly tried to leave without alerting him, her mind swirled with uneasy thoughts.

@Rosemew

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:40 PM
mononoke my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Willow'Mask softly hummed a little as she sat on the Shadowclan side of the border, her ears flicked immeadiately making her on edge, the creamy white and brown she's hazel eyes darted around before spotting a Brown furred Tom on the RiverClan side of the border, not wanting to cause a fuss she slowly and quietly tried to leave without alerting him, her mind swirled with uneasy thoughts.

@Rosemew
Oak leaned forward. "Hey, who are you?" He asked, sounding a bit intimidating. Not on purpose, but because of his slightly raspy voice.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days