Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the case of the kit who...
Last post by Luminous
Today 09:29 AM
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:27 AM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:27 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:26 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by stag
Today 09:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2019, 09:42 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
the tom blinked a bit before standing up with a nod, his tears seeming to stop which only left him sniffles and snorts. He was only gone for a few moments before he came back with a ball of dry moss, his watery eyes shined with hope and some excitement as he placed the ball on the ground and rolled it to silentkit. He crouched playfully with a sniff .
Silent'Kit playfully battered it at the tom, hoping that this would cheer him up, she didn't feel very comfortable around crying cats.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 16th, 2019, 09:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Silent'Kit playfully battered it at the tom, hoping that this would cheer him up, she didn't feel very comfortable around crying cats.
Chickadeepaw flicked his tail as his eyes widened, success ! , he hoped they'd be able to play something and it turned out better than he thought . With the kits previous tone and all. He didn't want to ruin any chance he had in atleast making an acquaintance . This definitely cheered him up. With the shaky paw still present he batted at the moss ball for a second before rolling towards the she cat with his nose. During this he felt a tremendous amount of weight be lifted off of him. The tom purred as he rolled to the left which made his rump stick up in the air afterwards .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 16th, 2019, 10:07 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Once they arrived in the clearing she placed the plump Squirrel on the prey pile, watching Tiger'Slash do the same she then spoke softly."Looks like we make quite the team~". Her tail flicked slightly as she looked at the Tom, it had been a while since she had enjoyed herself this much, although she felt a little doubtful that the Tom had actually wanted to come with her, she looked at her paws a bit speaking softly."I apologise if you only came along to be polite... But uhm Thanks for coming along I really enjoyed it...". She smiled happily at Tiger'Slash, her golden tabby face looked bright in the sunlight.

(Any plot ideas?)
(I think here would be a good place to finish off unless you have any ideas :0?)

Tigerslash deposited both the thrush and the mouse onto the pile of prey before swiping his tongue over his lips. "Yeah," he replied, smiling slightly. The tom had to admit he had a good time with the she-cat. She looked down at her paws before speaking and he felt something light form in his chest. His tail flicked behind him. "I had a good time with you as well," he replied after a moment of consideration. He didn't usually prefer to hunt with others, but he had actually found himself enjoying himself during their outing. The golden tabby smiled at him and he returned the gesture, his smile a bit brighter than it had been when they first met.
Old April 16th, 2019, 10:30 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Chickadeepaw flicked his tail as his eyes widened, success ! , he hoped they'd be able to play something and it turned out better than he thought . With the kits previous tone and all. He didn't want to ruin any chance he had in atleast making an acquaintance . This definitely cheered him up. With the shaky paw still present he batted at the moss ball for a second before rolling towards the she cat with his nose. During this he felt a tremendous amount of weight be lifted off of him. The tom purred as he rolled to the left which made his rump stick up in the air afterwards .
Silent'Kit face lightened up as she swatted the moss ball with all her strength towards the apprentice,she found this entertaining, she then asked curiously."So,What is it like being able to leave camp?".Her blue eyes lit up eager for an answer.

RP Tracker
Old April 16th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
(I think here would be a good place to finish off unless you have any ideas :0?)

Tigerslash deposited both the thrush and the mouse onto the pile of prey before swiping his tongue over his lips. "Yeah," he replied, smiling slightly. The tom had to admit he had a good time with the she-cat. She looked down at her paws before speaking and he felt something light form in his chest. His tail flicked behind him. "I had a good time with you as well," he replied after a moment of consideration. He didn't usually prefer to hunt with others, but he had actually found himself enjoying himself during their outing. The golden tabby smiled at him and he returned the gesture, his smile a bit brighter than it had been when they first met.

(Hmm not sure, Maybe we could do a time skip to the next day and they could have a lil stroll in the territory? tbh not sure up to you if you wanna end here or continue :>)

Tansy'Jaw felt her heart jump a little at his smile, and she spoke softly."Really? That's a relief to hear then". Her tail flicked as she spotted her friend who was in front of the nursery with her kit's, She looked back at Tiger'Slash as she spoke."I have to go do something so I better get going...Well, I'll see you later Tiger'Slash~". Saying this she padded off over to The nursery greeting her friend with a happy smile.

RP Tracker
Old April 16th, 2019, 11:53 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
(Hmm not sure, Maybe we could do a time skip to the next day and they could have a lil stroll in the territory? tbh not sure up to you if you wanna end here or continue :>)

Tansy'Jaw felt her heart jump a little at his smile, and she spoke softly."Really? That's a relief to hear then". Her tail flicked as she spotted her friend who was in front of the nursery with her kit's, She looked back at Tiger'Slash as she spoke."I have to go do something so I better get going...Well, I'll see you later Tiger'Slash~". Saying this she padded off over to The nursery greeting her friend with a happy smile.
(We could do a RP with that soon so they can get to know each other better :0?)

"It was nice to meet you," he replied with a dip of his head. He padded in his own direction, a faint smile still on his maw. Perhaps, he considered, he could finally have someone who he could call a close friend. Of course, he knew he was possibly overestimating. They'd only met once, but he still found himself not overly irritated by her presence. That was more than he could say about a large amount of his Clanmates. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to have someone to go to or simply sit with at Gatherings or talk with in the Clearing.
Old April 17th, 2019, 12:14 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
(We could do a RP with that soon so they can get to know each other better :0?)

"It was nice to meet you," he replied with a dip of his head. He padded in his own direction, a faint smile still on his maw. Perhaps, he considered, he could finally have someone who he could call a close friend. Of course, he knew he was possibly overestimating. They'd only met once, but he still found himself not overly irritated by her presence. That was more than he could say about a large amount of his Clanmates. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to have someone to go to or simply sit with at Gatherings or talk with in the Clearing.
(Sure! Just vm me when you wanna do it :>)

Tansy'Jaw glanced over her shoulder as she watched Tiger'Slash pad away, a small smile formed on her face as she felt quite happy.'...Today was pretty good...'. She thought to herself as she listened to her friend's rambling.

RP Tracker
Old April 17th, 2019, 03:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Fawnkit looked up at the leader and tried to mimic his stance while he talked. She listened intently but with impatience, she wanted to start training now, despite her being only 4 moons old. Her eyes lit up with a chance to talk about her future, "I definitely could help run Thunderclan better than Flintspirit!" she mewed stubbornly. "and what Passionstar looks for in a deputy, I think he looks for someone funny so they can make jokes when a joke is needed. I also think he would look for a cat that's good at hunting and fighting, so they can protect and feed the clan when others can't. and hmmmmmmm-" the young she-cat sounded thoughtful. "Oh I know! He would look for someone smart and strong! So that they could help out more!" She added brightly. "Of course, these are all things that I have. Well, most of them anyways, but I will have them! I will definitely have them once I go through my apprentice training. Oh, Starclan I can't wait to start!" She practically started bouncing around in her spot. She soon regained her poorly maintained composure, she had a grin from ear-to-ear thinking about how totally awesome her apprenticeship will be.

"I am so going to be the best warrior and you can watch me become the best warrior because there's no way I will fall behind my siblings or any other kit in the nursery. I will be the best, there's no doubt about it! I will surpass even my mentor!" lofty goals filled her head and her mouth. There's no way I will eat these words later, my siblings can say what they like but I will be the best. So that I can protect them if I need too. She had a determined-yet naive- look on her face, she somehow still managed to look at the leader with soft, glaring eyes.

Her eyes widened in excitement when she heard the words "show me your superamazingflippingfantastic moves? She sprung into a stance she used on her siblings, with her legs spread wide and crouched to the ground and her head low. She warned him "you want to see my moves, well I'll show you! This one is called the grasshopper!" Excitement felt like it was flowing through every muscle in her body, she leaped at Passionstar, pushing off the ground with her back legs, and reaching her moss soft paws to cling around his neck and she tried biting him but she got nothing but fur. not even her tiny claws could get to his skin, and she only used them to hold onto him (she had no intention of actually hurting him and this was clear.) Her grip was slipping and she eventually fell to the toms paws, she looked up at him with bright eyes, expecting praise.

Passionstar's whiskers danced with amusement as he listened to this creative kit. All he could see was how adorable she was being, and it entertained him that she kept his focus on her solely as the leader tried to suppress a laugh. She was cute, that was for sure. Evidently, Passionstar wasn't going to disrupt the kit's happy dream of someday becoming a deputy because the funny thing about it was that...it was possible. Passionstar remembered wanting to be deputy and someday leader himself, but that was his kit-self having those creative imaginations of ruling over a clan. Quite frankly, Passionstar never expected to become a leader. ''Oh, but it's just so much responsibility, I bet,'' Passionstar groaned, albeit playfully. ''You'll probably never get any sleep, always have to focus on the clan's wellbeing, tend to protocols. I bet Flintspirit never gets any time to himself.'' He added on to the little she cat, amusingly. He wasn't trying to sway her dream of becoming deputy -- that was far from the case. Yet, he also wanted her to get the hint that being a deputy is not all fun and games. It was a tough job, a lot of responsibility, and a kit her age had no idea what responsibility was. ''But, if you can do all that and make sure Thunderclan stays in the paws of good, then you're going to make a marvelous deputy someday. I just know it, kitto!'' He was motivating her because why wouldn't he? Passionstar knew that her dreams and ambitions might change as she grow older and have more experiences, but as a kit, he just wanted her to know that if she could dream it, then she could do it.

Passionstar had tilted his head, fascination glinted in his eyes. Passionstar had seen a lot of sweet, cuddly kits in his life, but this little furball was more than just a sweet kit. She was obviously pumped with excitement in preparation of becoming a warrior. She seemed like she wanted to skip training and just jump right into be a warrior, or a deputy. ''The grasshopper, huh?'' Passionstar's tail whisked behind him excitedly, as if he was a kit again himself. He didn't even flinch when the kit lunged at him and started dangling down from his neck. His eyes followed her humorously, and when she fell to the ground, he laid a massive paw on her tiny frame, a laugh escaped him. ''Not bad at all,'' He cleared his throat, boyishly. ''For a kit, I mean. You still got a lot to learn, kitto.'' He teasingly told her and gently flipped her with his paw. ''But, if you are going to cling onto your opponents neck, you can't find yourself slipping off of them. That's going to be to their advantage because when you slip off, then they will proceed to advance.'' She wasn't an apprentice and he was already going into 'teacher' mode to give her a heads up on when she would become one. Judging by how tiny she was, he would assume she was around three or four moons, so she had three or two more moons before he had to look forward to her ceremony. He got to his paws and shook his fur, ''How bout I give you some pointers, kitto? Maybe then, when you meet the leader, he's going to be flipping impressed with your moves that he might just knock Flintspirit from being his deputy and immediately make you his new deputy! You can go down in history as being the youngest cat that became a deputy.'' He feigned a gasp of excitement, trying to get this already determined and confident little molly thinking brightly of her future -- obviously, Passionstar knew she had a bright future, even if she didn't become deputy. She would make a valuable warrior when she became of age.

Last edited by Brilliance; April 17th, 2019 at 03:33 PM.
Old April 17th, 2019, 08:12 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Littlepaw felt his eyes begin to close, but he forced them open when the medicine cat asked him his name. "Littlepaw.", was all he could say since he wanted to save his breaths. The apprentice didn't want to die this way, especially since he didn't mean to cross the border. Littlepaw felt his eyes close and sleep overcome him. He woke back up a couple minutes later. "Am I dying?", he asked as he let out a cough.
Tallmarsh just continued pressing the cobwebs to the young tom's neck. She was afraid that he would bleed out if she took it off. She shook her head. She was about to say something, but her breath caught in her throat when the young tom fell asleep. She shook him with her free paw, her heart racing in her throat. Littlepaw! Littlepaw, I need you to wake up!" When he didn't wake up, she put her head to his chest. He was breathing, but it was extremely shallow. He's still alive. When the apprentice's eyes finally fluttered open, Tallmarsh breathed a sigh of relief. At his question, she went silent for a moment, unsure of what to say. Did she tell him the truth? Or did she lie? She decided to lay down next to Littlepaw, still holding the cobwebs on his neck. "Do you have a family?" she finally asked. If he died, she wanted his family to be here for him.
Old April 18th, 2019, 02:15 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post
@Starfall @Fuzzyfeline

Doepaw, a small tabby apprentice stood shaking just outside of the apprentice den. The 6.5 moon old apprentice was nervous. Her plan had been to go out and take a piece of prey to eat after her first trip outside of the camp but she sat down feeling her anxiety fill her up. She was hungry but the blind female didn't know. Would it be alright if she went and got some fresh-kill to eat or would it not? Would she get reprimanded for eating since she hadn't fed the clan first? Or would it be alright if she ate? All these thoughts was racing through the small tabby molly as she sat outside the den. Deciding to give herself a wash she lifted a paw and began washing it her ears perked the entire time. The blind cat was solely relying on her hearing to figure out where things were. If she had know better she wouldn't had been eavesdropping as much as she had and instead been focusing on scenting out stuff but she was stuck by 'seeing' with her ears. Finally giving in to the hunger the small and shaky apprentice walked up to the freshkill pile looking using her nose to pick out something tiny. A shrew! Perfect. Still on unsure legs the green eyed female walked away but being more concentrated on the fresh-kill in her mouth she didn't pay attention to the steps of the other cats around and this proved to be fatal. All of a sudden she tripped and went rolling directly into something, and that something proved to be a clanmate. Trying to locate who it was she shuffled her paws in under herself and tried to get her breathing under control. She was shaking, that was the only thing she could think off. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!," she mumbled to the warrior. "You can have my shrew... Just, just, just don't get mad at me." She shuffled again, her long fur standing up and it was obvious she was shaking.

@Fuzzyfeline

Doeflame stifled a yawn as he strode out of the warriors den. He was finally able to get out of that stifling medicine cats den. Scars healed enough to where he could get out and do his normal duties. It was nice to get away from "want to be" Medicine Cat. It was disgusting how she tried so hard, she'd never be as good as his sister. Pawsteps were just too big to fill for someone like her.

The brown feline hobbled over to the fresh kill pile, however that little 'adventure' turned out to be a little more exciting that he had anticipated. He let out an 'Oh!' and stumbled to the side, but of course, quickly regained his balance. Tattered ears swiveled, and a scarred face turned to see quite the shaken up apprentice. Did his scars really make him look that scary? "Oh no need to be sorry, everyone trips." he stated, giving the tabby a bright smile. "And I'm not a big Shrew fan, I lean more towards the birds. You go ahead! You did, technically get here first." he laughed.

Oh she looked terrified. She was shaking like a leaf in the wind. This made his whiskers twitch, and bobbed tail wiggle. He wasn't sure, it set him off. "Are you alright?" he asked, leaning down, inching closer. Did she get hurt anywhere? Was she cold?? It was spring, but the breezes could still be a little chilly he supposed.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread