Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:08 PM

Old April 17th, 2020, 05:13 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

(its a snake! ;o )

softpaw kept her paw firmly on the head of the weird creature and sniffed the body, she cocked her head back and tilted her head, "kinda looks like a really long fish..." she told her mentor, softpaw was kinda scared to lift her paw off of it.

@Flowstream @Dust @DarkNight

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Dipper i'm so sorry this took me so long to reply to! ]
[ This is OPEN to any WindClan cats who might happen to run into them!]

Goosepaw shrugged. "I've never really liked being confined to one spot," he admitted, almost sheepishly. "Plus, it seems like it's always crowded. Not really a fan of crowds, either. I don't think I'll be going to many Gatherings!" He glanced over as Fawnsqueak laughed, ears falling back a little. Then he looked away.
He rolled his shoulders and nodded. The perturbed expression had vanished, replaced quickly by yet another smile. "I'm glad I can provide company. Being around someone who doesn't take everything I say seriously...It's a nice change." He liked having Wormbite and Shimmeringpool around, but he had to admit, Wormbite's seriousness could get on his nerves a little.
Goosepaw shook his head as Fawnsqueak continued to talk. "No, I'm not going to keep up the jerk act any longer. I mean, if I can help it, at least." Sometimes he couldn't control what came out of his mouth, and even he had to admit, it was annoying. Especially when he was just trying to have a normal conversation.
He looked down at his bandaged foreleg and stretched it out a little. "Yeah, I'll manage," he decided. "The border isn't exactly far. Come on." Quite gently, he picked up some of the feathers in his jaws and started for the border.

Now that they were there, all they had to do was wait.
"Hey!" Coldsong hissed, approaching the two RiverClanners. "What do you two think you're doi–?"

His gaze locked on the familiar brown she-cat. "Fawnsqueak? What are you doing here?" Coldsong squinted at the feathers in Goosepaw's jaws, though he patiently waited for Fawnsqueak to explain herself.

@Dipper
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:44 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
"Hey!" Coldsong hissed, approaching the two RiverClanners. "What do you two think you're doi–?"

His gaze locked on the familiar brown she-cat. "Fawnsqueak? What are you doing here?" Coldsong squinted at the feathers in Goosepaw's jaws, though he patiently waited for Fawnsqueak to explain herself.

@Dipper
Fawnsqueak couldn't have been more grateful that the border wasn't far since his cobwebbed leg was definitely keeping their pace slower than what he would've liked. With an array of feathers toted in his mouth, he was also feeling just a little.. tiny bit silly like this, but it was for a good cause so potential embarrassment rolled off his shoulders.

However, that familiar warmth of mild humiliation returned when he saw exactly who was about to confront them. It had to be Coldsong.. because of course it did, the deities of fate loved to do this sort of thing. Fawnsqueak placed his stack of feathers on the ground and offered a sheepish grin as he said, "They're... for you. For WindClan. Since Sootflare's patrol came to help rebuild your camp, I thought-- we thought maybe you could use some feathers? Just, as a kind gesture. A comfy nest is seriously the least you deserve after.. everything.." Fawnsqueak trailed off, then dipped his head toward the feathers to indicate they were property of WindClan now. When he raised his head back up, he let his gaze linger on Coldsong fondly; it was nice to see he'd made it through the coyote disaster. But...

There was something off about him. He squinted, blinking. Then, he glanced beyond Coldsong back into WindClan territory to ask, "Uh, hey.. did you lose something out in the moor?"

@Slushie

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:04 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Fae @Dipper ]

His gaze flickered between Coldsong and Fawnsqueak as the pair talked. He carefully set the feathers on the grass, separating the vibrant bluejay plumage from the rest of his stash. Fawnsqueak and the WindClanner seemed to be awfully close, at least from where he was standing.
"Maybe you could use these for the nursery?" he suggested, pointing a paw at the blue feathers. "The kits... they might appreciate something bright." Then, "Uh, do you- do you two know each other?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 17th, 2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Coldsong's perked an eyebrow. "You're giving us feathers...?" The reason sounded ridiculous, but the sincerity of their tones really convinced him. "Uh, alright then," he snorted in amusement, "We've been needing materials to refresh camp, thank you. I can have these brought back for you, if you'd like?"

When Fawnsqueak mentioned losing something, Coldsong stiffly eyed his rear and then quickly looked away. "I-I don't know what you're talkin' about..." He shuffled awkwardly, trying to angle himself to that they wouldn't see his pathetic stump for a tail.

Wanting to forget the question, he quickly replied to Goosepaw. "Huh? Oh, we've met a few times before. Dunno if she classifies as a friend or not, but...yeah, we've met."

@Dipper @Slushie

Last edited by Doom; April 17th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:46 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

He nodded, encouraging Coldsong to do just that. "Well, yeah-- I mean, they're pretty soft and... oh! No birds died either," Fawnsqueak reported with a flash of a smile and shy pride, glad they hadn't needed to take down any birds for the sake of their feathers. A small choke of a laugh fell from him as he labeled their offering, recognizing the silliness of the name, "Peace feathers, I guess."

Fawnsqueak's expression drooped as it became clear Coldsong didn't want to talk about his new lack of a tail, but he shot him a sympathetic look. Maybe... that was something they could discuss another time.

Coldsong's response to Goosepaw had him staggering to an abrupt halt, his mind a record scratch before it clicked into place. Right. He.. may have forgotten to tell Coldsong about that. Oh stars. If not for knowing it'd be an awkward situation to address, that stupidly giddy smile might have stayed on his face longer - it was kind of endearing! Even if incorrect. It'd been so long since he'd been misgendered.

"He's a friend," he confirmed Coldsong's sentiment. "I don't know how he managed it, but somehow he was patient enough to teach me about rabbit hunting."

Fawnsqueak debated inwardly, how he should handle this especially when Coldsong's ego seemed a bit fragile during their last meeting. So maybe... he turned to Goosepaw and did a subtle, small shake of his head as if to convey that a correction was unnecessary.

"We should... probably be heading back to camp," he said, almost apologetic. "I hope you guys enjoy the feathers. I know it's not much, but..." Motioning for Goosepaw, Fawnsqueak turned away after a shrug and his parting words. "See you again sometime..?"

@Fae @Slushie

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Poppytwist laughed as her apprentice rolled around. “We can’t go swimming now. Maybe later, we have to finish up this patrol.” Then she turned to Lightfeather and Softpaw. “What is what?” Then she saw it. “That’s a snake! Kill it Softpaw, but beware of its sharp fangs!”
@Flowstream @kittygirl @Dust

Old April 17th, 2020, 07:54 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

softpaw eyes went wide, she heard many stories about snakes!...adders! softpaw bent down a quickly locked her small jaws around the snakes neck before biting down as hard as she could. The snake squirmed and let out one terrified hiss before it hung limp in her jaws, softpaw smiled and set it down with a purr, "wow my first prey and it was a adder!" Softpaw looked back at poppytwist, "is the patrol almost over?" softpaw was in a bit of a hurry to get back to camp!

@Flowstream @DarkNight @Dust

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 17th, 2020, 08:02 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
softpaw eyes went wide, she heard many stories about snakes!...adders! softpaw bent down a quickly locked her small jaws around the snakes neck before biting down as hard as she could. The snake squirmed and let out one terrified hiss before it hung limp in her jaws, softpaw smiled and set it down with a purr, "wow my first prey and it was a adder!" Softpaw looked back at poppytwist, "is the patrol almost over?" softpaw was in a bit of a hurry to get back to camp!

@Flowstream @DarkNight @Dust
Lightfeather praised her apprentice. "Good job! But we have to be careful. Where there's one snake, there's more." She had been afraid of snakes ever since she was a kit, but she eventually overcame her fears.
@kittygirl
@Dust
@DarkNight

(eee)
Old April 17th, 2020, 11:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Slushie @Undertaker @Zesty Mango @Bravekit

The Apprentice opened his maw to say something Chickadeepaw spoke up, slightly irritating the tan feline. Lashing his tail he gave the other a bit of a forced smile. "I'm really sorry but..I don't really remember asking." he said, feeling worry pooling in his stomach. He had just said something rude, yes, but now he lost his chance to talk to Midnightstalker. Her, and the few extra felines they had rounded up were now already out the Entrance.

Scurrying after them Honeypaw slid in beside his mentor. Feeling a little bit cluttered by all the new faces and cats that were here now. "Um..do you still need me here?" he asked the molly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us