Old May 9th, 2022, 06:54 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
Lilycreek of RiverClan || She/They || OPEN

She screeched as the other cat landed on her. She wriggling wildly, slashing at the other cat, praying her claws made contact.

@WillowBlows12 sorry if this isn't actually open ><
Cricketfire

Technically, he was supposed to be finding injured cats and helping them. BUT, when you thought about it, injured cats-to-be were also cats he should help. The thin, lanky ginger and black tom hurtled through the air, trying to knock the ThunderClanner off some RiverClan she-cat. If he was successful, he would position himself in front of Lilycreek, and swing his claws at the ThunderClanner, trying to claw her ears.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 9th, 2022 at 12:02 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 07:03 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

@WillowBlows12 sorry if this isn't actually open ><

Technically, he was supposed to be finding injured cats and helping them. BUT, when you thought about it, injured cats-to-be were also cats he should help. The thin, lanky ginger and black tom hurtled through the air, trying to knock the ThunderClanner off some RiverClan she-cat. If he was successful, he would position himself in front of Lilycreek, and swing his claws at the ThunderClanner, trying to claw her ears.
Dovecloud quickly ran the other way to dodge the attack

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old May 9th, 2022, 07:04 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post

Lilycreek of RiverClan || She/They || OPEN
She slid out from underneath the other cat, opening her mouth to bite down on the others shoulder.
She tried to take a slash at Lilycreek

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old May 9th, 2022, 07:09 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

>Buckbranch<
As soon as he felt her weight begin to lift, he twisted to his own paws and scrambled up to meet her. His eyes narrowed and he watched her circle him. "You know, I actually miss the time when Lionstorm was your leader. At least then you could actually hold your own." Now they had to rely on outside help... for a piece of territory Buckbranch doubted they ever used.

Eyes flashing, he turned and lunged for her, bringing his paws up to wrap them around her neck and wrestle her beneath him.

// rolled a 13

>Buckbranch<
A hefty weight slammed into Buckbranch before he could turn to meet the thrumming of paws and with a pained grunt, the brown and white tom was forced to the ground. WindClan scent enveloped him and he felt irritation boil over. He was sick and tired of this.

Snarling, Buckbranch twisted to look up at Poisondrop and lifted all four paws, claws unsheathed. His front went for the tom's shoulders, looking to slice them open, and his hind drew back and thrusted out in an attempt to slam them into Poisondrop's stomach.
Lizardfrost did not pay attention to words in a fight, and often did not understand them, but she hoped her ability to fight was not connected in any way to other cats. She was strong on her own. She demonstrated that when her opponent lunged at her and tried to wrestle her down. She stood like a rock, barely budging and ignoring the sting of her wounds. Instead, she twisted and tried to sink her teeth into the side of his neck.
Old May 9th, 2022, 08:33 AM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post
-->Possumpaw<--
Arriving a little late the blind apprentice with little battle training jumped into the battle. He didn't want his clanmates to fight alone. He wanted to help them. It wasn't his fault his mentor hadn't taught it to him yet. Possumpaw didn't know who he was fighting, so this was going to be quite the surprise.

// open for either a Thunderclan to force him to go home or to help him, if so open for a Riverclan or Windclan cat \\

: ̗̀ ☾ Spiderpaw [HE/HIM] ´ˎ˗

Spiderpaw had sprinted to Firefly Cove after a cat announced that Riverclan needed support. He was ready to fight and do anything to protect their territory. As the long-limbed apprentice finally arrived at the battle, he spotted an apprentice. It was hard to tell which side they were on, since all around him were unfamiliar scents... but as he got closer he noticed that this apprentice reeked of Thunderclan. As anger started to build up in him, he launched himself at them, hoping to tackle them to the ground.

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours
Old May 9th, 2022, 08:33 AM

~Sunshadow~
Sunshadow ran through Thunderclan forest, her head pounding. Thunderclan needed more cats to fight at the battle. That was not good. As soon as she reached Firefly Cove, she jumped at the nearest Riverclan cat she saw.
(A bit late on this, but open)
Old May 9th, 2022, 08:36 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post

Shimmerbird hissed as a sharp pain suddenly erupted on her flank from where someone was clawing her. She whirled around and aimed a harsh swipe downwards at where she expected the warrior's chest to be, only to realize it was heading right towards an apprentice's throat. The Shield's eyes widened in horror, but it was too late for her to stop the momentum. Please StarClan let them dodge it, I don't want to kill an apprentice today.
Brightpaw [ they/she/he ][ And the roll turned out to be… a 5! Miss! They live to see another day! ]
➢ Swiping their claws against the Riverclan shecat’s flank, the thin tortie apprentice’s green-hued eyes flickered up to see her whirling around. In a split second decision, they bounded back, nearly missing Shimmerbird’s claws connecting with the youth’s exposed throat. Landing safely in the grass about a tail-length away, Brightpaw took a moment to look down at their chest and neck. They… were fine. The attack had missed. But if it did, they surely would’ve died. Was it karma trying to get them for what had happened with Loonpaw? Maybe, but Brightpaw shook their head and growled, eyes narrowing at Shimmerbird. “You could have killed me!” They hissed, trying to go back into that rhythm of bold aggression again and not linger on that thought of dying. They weren’t dead, not yet! With an angry huff, Brightpaw raced towards the fishcat, except head-on this time, and quickly side-stepped, aiming for Shimmerbird’s side. If they succeeded, they would dig their both sets of front claws into the mollies side and rake them downwards. Maybe they wouldn't win this fight, but maybe they could give the shecat a scar or two.
Old May 9th, 2022, 08:38 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ Everything was happening so fast, there was hardly a second to think about what would be his next plan of action. The large feline aimed for his soft underbelly, connecting with it without fail and sending the Riverclan deputy to the ground and onto his side. His jaws parted as he coughed and struggled for breath after such a blow, the wind being completely knocked out of him. His opponent wasted no time in taking advantage in such a moment of weakness, their claws coming straight for his face. The only thing Snowleap could do in the mere second he was given to react was close his eyes so that he would not be blinded. Shallowshiver’s left paw slammed into the side of his head while the right sunk their claws into his flesh, leaving a nasty slash over the right side of his face. The warmth of blood stained his face and pain blossomed all over, making the tom shake his head as he fought to gain his steadiness again. Fighting the stinging sensation and the pounding of his head, Snowleap pulled back his hind legs and then sprung them forward towards the Thunderclan feline, aiming to sweep their legs out from underneath them. If succeeded, the dark-furred oriental would move towards Shallowshiver’s head and attempt to bite down on one of his opponent’s ears with a vice-like grip, using his front paws to dig into the sides of the warrior's muzzle. He would not hesitate to return the favor of bloodshed.

[ I’m allowing the first move to hit regardless of roll, however, I rolled for the 2nd move, it was 4: a confirmed hit. ]
Shallowshiver | they/them | rolls disregarded in favor of violence

A satisfied smirk grew on the huge warriors muzzle as both paws hit their marks, claws cutting through the toms skin with ease. Normally they would prefer to settle things in more peaceful ways, but enough was enough. RiverClan have had the upper hand for too long.

The other warrior was quick to retaliate, hung legs shooting out and taking Shallowshiver by surprise. A dodge was attempted, but in the end the landed on the ground with a low thud. Immediately the started to get back to their paws, but teeth digging into their ear made the stop. The claws poking at their muzzle were of less concern, but they were still annoyed nonetheless.

With a yowl the black warrior went to slam their own hind paws into Snowleaps stomach, claws unsheathed. If their attack landed it would hopefully throw the other cat away from them, giving them a chance to get back up.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 9th, 2022, 08:39 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Marshpaw
thunderclan warrior apprentice || @/open

Chaos seemed to erupt around the longhaired tabby as her yellow eyes flickered with uncertainty and slight rage as she overlooked the crowd of fighting felines. She had no one to fight, so maybe she'd just wait until some RiverClan or WindClan warrior to show their ass.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old May 9th, 2022, 08:50 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
@Slushie @zenosaurus - hope ya'll don't mind! ignore this if ya do!
While she had no idea what the hell he was talking about (she hadn't been in this Clan long enough to know all the messy details her new Clanmates swept under the rug) with the stealing and stuff, so instead of answering, she just snarled ferociously. But as he slid under her and tore her stomach up, then pushed up on her belly, sending the queen flipping over, onto the ground, she winced slightly. Good thing her kits were done suckling. While he was still laying down from his attack, she leaped at him, attempting to pin him, then dig her claws into his shoulders to pin him down. If she was successful, she aimed a heavy blow to his temple (like some cats had already done) to try and knock him unconscious.

But then she saw a little RiverClan apprentice (Loonpaw, right?) being pinned and choked by a larger ThunderClan cat. Snarling again, she left Birchheart without even a spare glance, and ran, flying towards the calico cat, trying to ram all her weight into the smaller cat, trying to knock her off Loonpaw. "This is your one and only warning." She spat, trying to hide Loonpaw from view completely. "Get. The. Hell. Away. Before I shred you into unrecognizable pieces."
Brightpaw [ they/she/he ]
➢As the torbie youth was just about to move away from the dead apprentice, a loud snarl could be heard and before they could even react, a much larger weight slammed into them and they were sent flying through the air. Goddamnit, not again! Quickly correcting themselves midair, the Thunderclan apprentice landed a tad awkwardly in the grass. They turned to look at who did this and met gazes with a Riverclan molly. Oh crap, that means someone saw them kill Loonpaw. Brightpaw stared at them with widened-eyes, frozen in place for a few seconds, before fleeing into the blur of battle and leaving Maplefall with the dead body of her young clanmate. It was too late to take it back or right this wrong, so all they could think to do was run and fling themselves at another cat instead of face the witness to their terrible sin. Such was the life of Brightpaw.