Last post by burntToast
Today 02:29 PM

Old April 24th, 2020, 01:43 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
She flicked her tail,” Probably for being mean, but not evil. kit.” she replied, obviously Starclan didn’t want a bully with them, so they sent her here.
"But you're not evil enough to actually belong here," Harepaw pointed out. "Perhaps you came here because you were lonely."
Old April 24th, 2020, 03:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

"But you're not evil enough to actually belong here," Harepaw pointed out. "Perhaps you came here because you were lonely."
She flicked her tail,” Probably for being mean to little kits and bigger kits like you...or for flinging those dead kits into the ground for burial.” she added getting annoyed that this apprentice thought she was soooo good.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 24th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Willowfern

A tired she-cat blinked open her eyes, her vision blurry. Where was she? The molly stood up, shaking the leaf mulch and mud out of her white pelt. She would have to clean it more thoroughly later. "Hello?" They called, white fur standing out in the forest of darkness. The strange dark seemed to be whispering to her, calling her closer. And she didn't like it. "Please answer me! Is anyone there? My name's Frostpaw, I'm not going to hurt you."
Old April 24th, 2020, 05:49 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Willowfern

A tired she-cat blinked open her eyes, her vision blurry. Where was she? The molly stood up, shaking the leaf mulch and mud out of her white pelt. She would have to clean it more thoroughly later. "Hello?" They called, white fur standing out in the forest of darkness. The strange dark seemed to be whispering to her, calling her closer. And she didn't like it. "Please answer me! Is anyone there? My name's Frostpaw, I'm not going to hurt you."
You hurt me?” A voice called back,”I think quite the contrary little warrior,” Bloodfur padded into the half-light ice blue eyes gleaming evilly, claws unsheathed and bloodstained, this was definitely a cat that any sensible cat would stay far away from, but luckily, Bloodfur had a captive audience.
Old April 24th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Willowfern

Frostpaw took a step back, pelt bushing. This cat was starting to scare her. They had an aura of death, and claws that glinted eerily in the dim lighting. "W-why am I here?" She stuttered, intrigued but altogether frightened. His eyes... seemed to be seeing everything. And, most importantly, why was she even here?
Old April 24th, 2020, 06:01 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Willowfern

Frostpaw took a step back, pelt bushing. This cat was starting to scare her. They had an aura of death, and claws that glinted eerily in the dim lighting. "W-why am I here?" She stuttered, intrigued but altogether frightened. His eyes... seemed to be seeing everything. And, most importantly, why was she even here?
“Oh?” Bloodfur meowed,”Have you heard of me, probably in elder’s tales,” he chuckled,”Oh Elders, always over-exaggerate everything, except for me,” Bloodfur continued,”I’m Thornflame! Killer of half the Thunderclan population!” He hissed as he said Thunderclan,”The reason you are here is because I made a vow, a vow to destroy Thunderclan from the inside out! I have trained half of those cats you deemed traitors! I was the cause of half of your clan’s struggles!”
Old April 24th, 2020, 06:05 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
She felt herself being dragged and tried to hick backwards with her hind legs in attempt to free herself.
____
Bubblingbee sighed,” I’m not evil. Just mean. It’s not natural. Gosh, even Bitterthorn and Lionstar mock you behind your back for that.” she mused.

He saw the kick coming and ducked, releasing her tail as he went. Her paws whisked over his ears, and he took the few seconds he had to dart in front of her, rear up, and begin to pummel downward with both paws in an attempt to batter her head and ears.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 24th, 2020, 06:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

He saw the kick coming and ducked, releasing her tail as he went. Her paws whisked over his ears, and he took the few seconds he had to dart in front of her, rear up, and begin to pummel downward with both paws in an attempt to batter her head and ears.
She missed that blow but while taking the blow shoved herself forward to hit them.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 24th, 2020, 06:59 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
She missed that blow but while taking the blow shoved herself forward to hit them.

a well-aimed strike cracked him in the jaw and he fell back with a grunt. was that blood? yeah, he definitely tasted blood. he'd bitten his tongue.
eyes flashing, he lunged forward again and snapped open his jaws, aiming to grab Bubblingbee's ear and yank hard.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 24th, 2020, 07:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

a well-aimed strike cracked him in the jaw and he fell back with a grunt. was that blood? yeah, he definitely tasted blood. he'd bitten his tongue.
eyes flashing, he lunged forward again and snapped open his jaws, aiming to grab Bubblingbee's ear and yank hard.
Bubblingbee was yanked forward so she released her body wait letting herself fall on the apprentice.