Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 04:29 PM
Let the games begin [P]
by Luna16
Last post by constellation
Today 04:24 PM
Cricket'Paw finder
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:23 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:14 PM

Old September 20th, 2022, 12:17 PM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Name: karma
Rank Request: kit
New Name: whisperkit
Reason for Joining: adopted by willowheart ( thread: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...54#post1266554)
@Undertaker

ART CONTEST
Old September 25th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

Nox
@Undertaker

As he had hoped, it didn't take long before a new smell floated his way. It was a dark, almost dead scent, yet he didn't feel any fear or repulsion to it, on the contrary, the dark tom leaned forward somewhat, ears stopping to move and instead pricking forward. Oho, he didn't seem to be alone anymore. His amber-colored eyes narrowed somewhat to enhance his sight, and as the large statue moved forward. She was pretty large, but he was more so interested in the pink and red scars zigzagging through her dark brown pelt, and covering the massive cat's whole body.

Not bad... But the black Bengal didn't stay to inspect the battle-markings further, and instead cocked his head a little as the massive molly told him to get down. Hmmm, not the warmest of welcomings he supposed, but that also wasn't what he was there for, so a few swift leaps and he was down on the ground in front of the molly. "Was hoping to find you..." Another glance at the scars, his gaze then shifting to her eyes - amber like his, though more piercingly orange than his sunset ones it seemed. "Well, you sure look like the leader 'round here." So he placed down the squirrel in front of her, having seen her gaze lingering on it. "Dont worry, I didn't catch on your land, brought it with me when I came."

"Im not looking to waste time here, so somewhat long story short; Im looking to join a clan - your clan specifically. That one," a claw pointed towards the squirrel "see it as a... little gift, of sorts, some proof that I can be of use if you will." He fell quiet, waiting for the molly to speak. His head tilted a little and his eyes gleamed with certain... curiosity as he intently studied the molly.

The clan leader watched with twitching lips as the tom took his time climbing down to meet her. There was a lack of fear in him, but most outsiders didn't seem to understand what they were walking into so not surprising. Her tattered ears dropped briefly as he said he was hoping to find her. She doubted that he had been looking for her in particular. Dawnstar was well aware that she looked and had the overwhelming presence of a leader. As he stated a few moments later. Her eyes drop to the squirrel he laid in front of her.

Dawnstar leaned forward, lowering her head to sniff the squirrel to make sure that it hadn't been caught on her territory. This one had a lack of pine scent clinging to it's fur. At least he was lying. She drew her eyes back to the tom as he quickly stated his reason for being here, not that Dawnstar had to guess. He was looking to join, him every other outsider in a tree length. The with leafbare on its way, it makes sense to come and join a clan. But maybe he had some other reason other than survival.

"Cute, you brought me something a newly made apprentice could fetch me." The leader tone's stated that she was clearly anything but impressed by his gift. "Every cat in my clan save kits can hunt, if that's all you've got, then you should walk away while your pelt still attached."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaranaraSOS View Post
"I got captured by some twolegs. They took me to a place called the snippers and let me go. Sorry I was gone for so long." Fangclaw apologized to the leader. He felt dirty from the way he smelled.
@Undertaker

Dawnstar huffed rolling her eyes. "Of course you did." She supposed she should be too upset since she was well aware of how unrurely twolegs could be. "You reek go bath yourself, and don't think I'll let you off so easily if this happens again."
[done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
-Chicken-
@Undertaker

"You own a WHOLE forest? That's so cool!" Chicken's tail swished with excitement as she stared up at Dawnstar. Her legs were definetly longer than the average kit of her age but all it did (at least right now) was make her more springy in every movement. "Where's your home? What's it look like? Cause the farm was full of these big white birds that would hiss like a cat. And big fluffy clouds with legs and a face! Do you have those?"

Eyes fluttering around Dawnstar's face, she landed on her scars. "How did you get those?" She said, pointing a fuzzy paw up at Dawnstar's face.

Okay, so this hairball was obviously annoying and very alone. Dawnstar still wasn't certain how she came to be all the way out here, and with a terrible name like Chicken but it was a free kit so why not take it. The chatter was giving her second thoughts, but who knows if she'd actually make it through training. As Dawnstar was debating the pros and cons of taking the chatterbug in, her ears twitched as if trying to shoo away an fly while Chicken kept talking.

"That a long story that I don't feel like telling right now, hairball." Dawnstar huffed, lifting her hind leg to scratch at her ear. "Listen, I'm giving you two choices. You can come home with me or I can toss you out of my territory. If I'm lucky you'll get eaten by a fox." So Dawnstar made it very clear that she did not like this kitten at all, but it was a free kit so kinda hard to pass up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaHouse View Post

Stagtuft
He/Him

He looked up wide eyed and he knew his excuse was terrible but exile?! " DawnStar! Please just give me another chance! You have to understand! I've never heard of others let alone seen them!" he backed up a few steps keeping his gaze with hers. " Please i'll do anything!" He mewed despritly.

The leader watched the tom beg for mercy and she rolled her eyes at the pathetic display, but did some thinking. This was the first time she's had this issue with Stagtuft, and even though he was a complete idiot Dawnstar was aware that mistakes could happen. Now she wasn't a merciful leader, but she did believe that cats could learn from their mistakes so she'd take back her decision, this once. "This is your one and only chance, I'll bring you back to ShadowClan but I'm stripping you of your rank, you don't deserve it. You'll return to be an apprentice, perhaps going through the training again will educate you. You want your warrior rank back, you'll have to earn it, Stagpaw."
[Done, he'll get a mentor at the next meeting and will have to get three instances of training if he wants his rank back.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadefur or liko View Post
Name: karma
Rank Request: kit
New Name: whisperkit
Reason for Joining: adopted by willowheart ( thread: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...54#post1266554)
@Undertaker

[You can go ahead and post, but @--ThunderTEA-- will need to post here with Willowheart presenting the kit and explaining that she want to adopt him to Dawn, otherwise Dawnstar may punish her for bringing in the cat without telling her.]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 26th, 2022, 07:42 AM
Used to be --ThunderTEA--

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

The clan leader watched with twitching lips as the tom took his time climbing down to meet her. There was a lack of fear in him, but most outsiders didn't seem to understand what they were walking into so not surprising. Her tattered ears dropped briefly as he said he was hoping to find her. She doubted that he had been looking for her in particular. Dawnstar was well aware that she looked and had the overwhelming presence of a leader. As he stated a few moments later. Her eyes drop to the squirrel he laid in front of her.

Dawnstar leaned forward, lowering her head to sniff the squirrel to make sure that it hadn't been caught on her territory. This one had a lack of pine scent clinging to it's fur. At least he was lying. She drew her eyes back to the tom as he quickly stated his reason for being here, not that Dawnstar had to guess. He was looking to join, him every other outsider in a tree length. The with leafbare on its way, it makes sense to come and join a clan. But maybe he had some other reason other than survival.

"Cute, you brought me something a newly made apprentice could fetch me." The leader tone's stated that she was clearly anything but impressed by his gift. "Every cat in my clan save kits can hunt, if that's all you've got, then you should walk away while your pelt still attached."

Dawnstar huffed rolling her eyes. "Of course you did." She supposed she should be too upset since she was well aware of how unrurely twolegs could be. "You reek go bath yourself, and don't think I'll let you off so easily if this happens again."
[done]

Okay, so this hairball was obviously annoying and very alone. Dawnstar still wasn't certain how she came to be all the way out here, and with a terrible name like Chicken but it was a free kit so why not take it. The chatter was giving her second thoughts, but who knows if she'd actually make it through training. As Dawnstar was debating the pros and cons of taking the chatterbug in, her ears twitched as if trying to shoo away an fly while Chicken kept talking.

"That a long story that I don't feel like telling right now, hairball." Dawnstar huffed, lifting her hind leg to scratch at her ear. "Listen, I'm giving you two choices. You can come home with me or I can toss you out of my territory. If I'm lucky you'll get eaten by a fox." So Dawnstar made it very clear that she did not like this kitten at all, but it was a free kit so kinda hard to pass up.

The leader watched the tom beg for mercy and she rolled her eyes at the pathetic display, but did some thinking. This was the first time she's had this issue with Stagtuft, and even though he was a complete idiot Dawnstar was aware that mistakes could happen. Now she wasn't a merciful leader, but she did believe that cats could learn from their mistakes so she'd take back her decision, this once. "This is your one and only chance, I'll bring you back to ShadowClan but I'm stripping you of your rank, you don't deserve it. You'll return to be an apprentice, perhaps going through the training again will educate you. You want your warrior rank back, you'll have to earn it, Stagpaw."
[Done, he'll get a mentor at the next meeting and will have to get three instances of training if he wants his rank back.]

[You can go ahead and post, but @--ThunderTEA-- will need to post here with Willowheart presenting the kit and explaining that she want to adopt him to Dawn, otherwise Dawnstar may punish her for bringing in the cat without telling her.]
(Mmk!)
--WillowHeart--
WillowHeart padded looking for DawnStar. "Miss DawnStar?" She asked when she found her.
@shadefur or liko

Thunderclan: ThunderHeart + CederSparrow
Shadowclan: OwlKit + WillowHeart
Riverclan: LilyLeaf + GoldenPaw
WindClan: SplitMeadow
Outsiders: Camila
https://en.pronouns.page/@ThunderTEA

Old September 26th, 2022, 07:45 AM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by --ThunderTEA-- View Post
(Mmk!)
--WillowHeart--
WillowHeart padded looking for DawnStar. "Miss DawnStar?" She asked when she found her.
@shadefur or liko
the orange-red kittypet kit followed along, looking around excitedly, holding onto a purple mouse toy tightly and wearing a black and white collar
@Undertaker

ART CONTEST

Last edited by azu-azulu; September 30th, 2022 at 02:07 PM.
Old September 26th, 2022, 08:31 AM
Pretend

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

[done]

Stag'Paw

He nodded "Thank you" He wanted to say more but he kept his mouth shut knowing how much he had and would risk.

[ Would i need to set a finder for him? ]

Character(s): ...Upgrading...

Help me stay active!: BuzzardThroat! , ShadePaw

"The choice was once your choosing, before losing became my loss.
I was their in your forgetting - Until i was forgot" -Lang Leav

Old September 26th, 2022, 10:37 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Sleetpaw || she/her - @marina
Sleetpaw`s tail twitches irritably as Cinderblaze questions her. Most likely to make sure she was telling the truth if she had to guess. Her blue eyes flicker from her paws then back to the deputy`s amber hues as he asks her more about the barn. Funny he would ask, she knew little about it, it was almost as if it was all a dream. She would tap her paw to her chin as she dwells on her thoughts. ”Well, from what I can really dig out of my memory, I saw at least three cats, one was stocky and well-built, dark-furred. He had like, these intense, almost electric green eyes that you just could get lost in. Though of course why would I ever like a loner, ew,” she snorts. ”Then there were two black and white cats, both look almost identical besides their scars and long fur. One was heavily scarred, I think her ear and left side of her face was gone entirely, almost like she was mauled, and the other had long, fluffy fur, she looked like a kittypet, though you could tell she was more of a barn cat than anything by her voice and the way she moved. Lastly, though I`m not sure if this one was alive or not, it was a tall, thin but lithe cat. I wasn`t too sure about their gender so I called them, well, them. They had this long, triangular face with dark, but seeming light too, blue eyes, almost like dark ice. Their fur was a mixture of copper and cream, nothing really in between, but it seemed like a distinct colour. And what seemed odd to me, the cat had an almost ‘starry’ appearance, they seemed more transparent than the others, and well, wiser I guess. If I`m right, I`d say I saw a ghost, maybe not a StarClan warrior but just a ghost.” To Sleetpaw, it didn`t seem like much, but it was the most of it she could remember from her brief visit.

”I believe the darker-furred tomcat was named Furze, the scarred black and white molly was Hal, her sister Dove, and the ghost was Seymour. Though I might be mistaken. I smelt more hay, mice, and those big giant hooved things than real cats, though if I smelt them again I certainly could tell you. The barn seemed well, big. The inside had lofts at the top, and I could see hay and wooden boxes up there, and in front of me was like, well I don`t know.. Horse stalls maybe? I think that`s what Dove called it.” Then moonyy noticed she was getting out of character with Sleetpaw so she has to throw in a small comment.

”Though, of course, I doubt you believe me anyways.”

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 26th, 2022 at 10:37 AM.
Old September 26th, 2022, 11:52 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Nox
@Undertaker

The dark-furred tom waved his paw in the air and tilted his head dismissively. "Yes, yes, it's a bit more of a courtesy thing than like great showcation fo my strength, you know? Coming here didn't seem right without a little gift." Yes, yes, Nox was being polite over here. But the leader didn't seem too convinced yet. Which was fair, since Nox hadn't really had time too prove himself.

"Look," he mewed, a little calmer now as he looked the leader straight in the eyes. "You probably get a lot of cats wanting to join your clan. Makes sense since you seem like a strong clan," his sunset-colored eyes lingered on the large molly's many scars for a few moments before resuming eye contact. "So you've no doubt had your fair share of run-ins with other rogues and probably have plenty of experience testing our abilities, yes?" Something gleamed in his eyes as he tilted his head a little. "So why don't you test me? Your land is large so prey hopefully isn't a big issue for your clan, so I think fighting would be something you prefer..." He left the sentence unfinished as he trailed off, letting the scarred cat finish it in her own mind.

He hadn't missed the 'while your pelt still attached' so pushing the luck he hadn't didn't seem worth it if the leader was hostile enough, so until they came to something along the lines of an agreement he chose to keep the length of roughly a cat between them. If a problem arose, he could probably run or take to the trees, the leader was large which was good in battle but would of course weigh her down on the branches.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old September 27th, 2022, 09:08 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Name: Jack-o-lantern
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name: Beastwatcher
Reason for Joining: he want to get stronger, and train hard to be the best...

Name: poison
Rank request: Apprentice
New name: Poisonpaw
Reason for joining: to get stronger, so no-one will pick on him anymore. @Undertaker.

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Toya Todoroki; September 27th, 2022 at 12:34 PM.
Old September 27th, 2022, 06:55 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

-Chicken-
@Undertaker

'A new home?'
The thought settled in her head for a few long seconds. The only home she had ever known was the farm and that wasn't super homey from all the chaos of hissing birds.

As Dawnstar finished her sentence, it finally dawned on Chicken that this wasn't a cat to take lightly. So, calming her fluffy kitten fur, she nodded. "I wanna go with you."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old September 29th, 2022, 10:25 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Maplepaw came on her way back to the clan after having left due to Feeling ashamed for disobeying Dawnstar, She had no clue if she would be welcomed back or not. With as much hope as she could muster she walked to the Shadowclan border

@Undertaker