Today 06:16 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:14 PM

Old May 9th, 2022, 12:22 AM
dont try to wake me

Default Re: Firefly Cove

[ @JAE. ]

The wind gets knocked out of her. As the evil ThunderClan killer knocks her aside, her little body is rendered useless. Water soaks into her fur. Where was she? Opening her mouth, she mews for Flintstrike.

Unfortunately her voice would not carry through the bubbles of air.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:26 AM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

[ @RiztheHuntress ]
rolled a 15

==> Hazelstorm <==
The ThunderClanner rammed his head into her and she fell back, skidding across the ground. Her claws left marks on the dirt as she stood there for a few heartbeats, regaining her brrath. It was like all the air had been sucked out of her.

Swallowing in a breath, Hazelstorm let ot a hiss at the large Maine Coon that she was attacking. Huh. He looked brawny. Maybe he had no brains. ThunderClan clearly didn't have any if they wanted bloodshed.
The tabby narrowed her eyes. If cats could breatbe fire, smoke would be veiling her already like a curtain. She turned on her side, slipping under the tom's belly. Hazelstorm attempted to rake his underbelly, before getting herself out of that tight space. As an afterthought she attempted to grab his tail in her maw. If she succeeded, Hazelstorm would yank it forcefully to try and unbalance the ThunderClan cat.
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:32 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

>>> Wormbite | Riverclan Shield | @Starfall // so sorry this kinda sucks
Wormbite jerked away from Spiderthroat but not quick enough to avoid claws slashing down his cheek. Blood dripped down with seeing pain and he cocked his head to the side at the warrior's statement. Sounds pleasant. "Only if you join me." After all, he would be awfully lonely without any company. Spiderthroat didn't seem like the best. At least, it would be freedom for the Shield to be given death. Justice for all those he hurt.

Wormbite stepped to face Spiderthroat's side, ears swiveling to the sounds around him. Despite his withered vision he could do his best to make estimates on his form. He reeled up on his hindlegs, too aware of the way his soft underbelly was exposed. Raising his paws, he attempted to bring them down and lash across Spiderthroat's side. Jaws snapping, aiming to bite down onto his scruff if able.

======

>>> Poisondrop | Windclan Warrior | @Slushie

Ah, Thunderclan always seemed to wish to be in the center of attention. Like a child mewling for its mother, it never seemed to carry an ounce of stability. Oh, how he wished for the clan to crumble so it can finally stop being such a run-on sentence. Poisondrop was finding it a bore to hear about what Thunderclan was doing these days. Which was why when Fallownose called him into battle - he was happy to oblige.

He had missed out on all the fun at the Sky Glade! Boo, even if the warrior did worry if their .. 'beloved' ally couldn't handle a clan that only redeeming qualities were its apprentices. Again, pathetic. Poisondrop only welcomed the chance to feel blood course under his claws.

The lean tom takes his valued time in choosing out an opponent. It would be a shame if it ended too quickly. Luckily for him, Buckbranch seemed awfully lonely. How could Poisondrop resist an chance to fight against a former leader? He charges at Buckbranch, licking his lips with enjoyment as he launches himself off the ground. Poisondrop unsheathed his claws and aimed to tackle Buckbranch to the ground.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:48 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

// rolled an 11

>Buckbranch<
His kick did nothing to throw her off of him and claws raked through his short fur and across his chest, drawing fresh, bright blood. Muzzle twisting in an expression of frustration and pain, Buckbranch brought his legs back, this time his claws unsheathed, and thrusted them up once more, hoping to slice them across her stomach and shove her off. At the same time he brought up both forepaws and tried to rake them across her shoulders.
Lizardfrost felt the claws on her stomach and decided she needed to move away. They grazed her flesh sideways but it wasn't too bad. She pulled back, setting her opponent free but avoiding his claws. She circled him slowly.
Old May 9th, 2022, 01:06 AM
Princess Scarheart

My Mood: Queenly

Ashtail was angry at the fighting going on in the Firefly Cove. He had to do something, or RiverClan and WindClan would be fighting for generations. "RIVERCLAN! WINDCLAN! STOP FIGHTING OVER FIREFLY COVE RIGHT NOW!" he roared, his back covered in blood.

I'm lesbian, so I'm very sorry homophobic people, but you'll have to deal with it.

How well do you know me?: https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?

Character Site: Coming Soon!

Bump me if I haven't replied within 24 hours!
Old May 9th, 2022, 06:00 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Lizardfrost felt the claws on her stomach and decided she needed to move away. They grazed her flesh sideways but it wasn't too bad. She pulled back, setting her opponent free but avoiding his claws. She circled him slowly.
>Buckbranch<
As soon as he felt her weight begin to lift, he twisted to his own paws and scrambled up to meet her. His eyes narrowed and he watched her circle him. "You know, I actually miss the time when Lionstorm was your leader. At least then you could actually hold your own." Now they had to rely on outside help... for a piece of territory Buckbranch doubted they ever used.

Eyes flashing, he turned and lunged for her, bringing his paws up to wrap them around her neck and wrestle her beneath him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

>>> Poisondrop | Windclan Warrior | @Slushie

Ah, Thunderclan always seemed to wish to be in the center of attention. Like a child mewling for its mother, it never seemed to carry an ounce of stability. Oh, how he wished for the clan to crumble so it can finally stop being such a run-on sentence. Poisondrop was finding it a bore to hear about what Thunderclan was doing these days. Which was why when Fallownose called him into battle - he was happy to oblige.

He had missed out on all the fun at the Sky Glade! Boo, even if the warrior did worry if their .. 'beloved' ally couldn't handle a clan that only redeeming qualities were its apprentices. Again, pathetic. Poisondrop only welcomed the chance to feel blood course under his claws.

The lean tom takes his valued time in choosing out an opponent. It would be a shame if it ended too quickly. Luckily for him, Buckbranch seemed awfully lonely. How could Poisondrop resist an chance to fight against a former leader? He charges at Buckbranch, licking his lips with enjoyment as he launches himself off the ground. Poisondrop unsheathed his claws and aimed to tackle Buckbranch to the ground.
// rolled a 13

>Buckbranch<
A hefty weight slammed into Buckbranch before he could turn to meet the thrumming of paws and with a pained grunt, the brown and white tom was forced to the ground. WindClan scent enveloped him and he felt irritation boil over. He was sick and tired of this.

Snarling, Buckbranch twisted to look up at Poisondrop and lifted all four paws, claws unsheathed. His front went for the tom's shoulders, looking to slice them open, and his hind drew back and thrusted out in an attempt to slam them into Poisondrop's stomach.
Old May 9th, 2022, 06:02 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

[ @EtherealShadow & @poppy. ]
[ Sorry this is a bit late, it was tiring week.
This is also very very messy! Lots of overlapping, so if anything is unclear or doesn't make sense, please let me know ]

These darn ThunderClanners. Seemed like Featherwing refused to let go. Through gritted teeth as she clamped down harder, Gingerfrost lifted his left paw with unsheathed claws to slash the side of her face. Because she jerked her head to her right, he went the opposing direction in the hopes his claws would collide with her head halfway (or anywhere else, if he missed her head).

When the pesky cat finally let go and jumped away, Gingerfrost was quick to turn and fully face her, starring straight into her eyes. That is, until he heard a furious set of paws and felt claws dig into his side. Immediately he turned on his paws to prevent her from going down his side any further, claws raised to hook into the offenders skin anywhere he could reach. His intention being to then pull the apprentice closer and bite down wherever he could while slamming her against the ground (only once) and holding her down. He felt a thin trickle of blood seeping into his fur, but luckily the cut wasn’t too deep.

He remained unbothered by her attempt at shouldering him, he was fairly sturdy and not easily pushed over due to his weight. That’s when he heard movement from behind him. Forced to turn, Gingerfrost realised it was none other than Featherwing again. So one against two it was, huh? Props to the warrior for wanting to help one of their apprentices, although it would only make things more complicated for him.

Gingerfrost just barely missed their attacks as Cloudypaw's teeth brushed past his fur and Featherwing's claws only briefly cuffed his one leg, as he raised up on his back legs for his turn. Needing to act quick, he put all his might into slamming down towards Featherwing, hoping a slam to the ground could distract her long enough while he continued his turn, back on all fours, to intercept Cloudypaw by ramming into her side with his full weight and reaching to bite down and yank on her scruff.

Old May 9th, 2022, 06:05 AM
hungry weirdo

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiztheHuntress View Post
~Moosecrash of Thunderclan | @iris.~

As the battle unfolded before him, the large tom felt his hackles rise. It was time to prove himself.
Setting his sights on a brown tabby from Riverclan, Moosecrash readied himself. The Maine Coon would use his size to his advantage. Letting out a massive, deep growl, he pushed hard with his back legs, springing forward. Soon he was at a full sprint, a heavy, fluffy projectile headed right for his enemy.
Lowering his head, Moosecrash prepared to slam his shoulder into the enemy as he pushed by cats, a sizable wrecking ball hurtling through the battleground.
He didn't care who he smashed in to as long as he stayed on target. Tipping his head to the side at the last second, the tom prepared for the impact upon his shoulder. He hoped his chosen opponent wasn't quick, and hadn't moved out of the way. Who knows what he could hit should that occur.

(If you would like to be bumped/pushed/etc by Moose as he barrels through the crowd, he is open to reactions)

~Wolfsong of Riverclan | @Kyo~

As she sprinted from the camp to the cove, answering the call for backup, the silver tabby felt anticipation and rage begin to fill her chest. How dare Thunderclan attack now, her clan was still struggling with the death of Kestrelstar, and now they had the audacity to try to harm her clanmates physically.
Skidding to a stop as she reached the cove, she observed for a moment as the cacophony of battle reached her ears. She saw a she-cat dash up to the battle, spitting and hissing. Wolfsong unsheathed her claws, blue eyes narrowing.
You're mine.
She launched herself at the she-cat, aiming with a vicious swipe for the cat's shoulder.

~Moonfrost of Riverclan | @sid~

The dark tabby moved quickly after her sister as they were called to battle. As she approached, her blue eyes recognized a pelt from previous gatherings. Sleethound. Something about that tom gave her a bad feeling, and made her fur tingle. He would be hard to fight, but perhaps it would be worth it.
Letting out a distorted, eerie yowl, Moonfrost rushed at Sleethound, preparing to launch herself into him. Her claws extended as she leapt, reaching forward, hoping to hook him in the side, or perhaps the back.

Dewcloud

Dewcloud hissed, taking a step back, the swipe making a small cut. She spat at the cut, following the she-cat's landing charging at her with her claws extended. You're going to wish you never did that...

http://kyo-characters.webador.com/
Old May 9th, 2022, 06:13 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 View Post
She was about to plan her next move

Lilycreek of RiverClan || She/They || OPEN
She slid out from underneath the other cat, opening her mouth to bite down on the others shoulder.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old May 9th, 2022, 06:48 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
Three claws ripped through his nose and down his cheek and neck. Birchheart winced. “You stole this from us! It’s ours and should never have been yours!” He ran at her, aiming to get under her and scratch her stomach with his claws, plowing her up and over himself.
@Slushie @zenosaurus - hope ya'll don't mind! ignore this if ya do!
While she had no idea what the hell he was talking about (she hadn't been in this Clan long enough to know all the messy details her new Clanmates swept under the rug) with the stealing and stuff, so instead of answering, she just snarled ferociously. But as he slid under her and tore her stomach up, then pushed up on her belly, sending the queen flipping over, onto the ground, she winced slightly. Good thing her kits were done suckling. While he was still laying down from his attack, she leaped at him, attempting to pin him, then dig her claws into his shoulders to pin him down. If she was successful, she aimed a heavy blow to his temple (like some cats had already done) to try and knock him unconscious.

But then she saw a little RiverClan apprentice (Loonpaw, right?) being pinned and choked by a larger ThunderClan cat. Snarling again, she left Birchheart without even a spare glance, and ran, flying towards the calico cat, trying to ram all her weight into the smaller cat, trying to knock her off Loonpaw. "This is your one and only warning." She spat, trying to hide Loonpaw from view completely. "Get. The. Hell. Away. Before I shred you into unrecognizable pieces."

// @sid @marni - sorry if this has already been taken haha ><

The platinum silver senior warrior found himself lurking on the edge of the battlefield. Yes, he looked for a cat to fight, but there didn't seem to be any. But as Blizzardwind watched, as across the battlefield, Otterfluff and Peonyraven were both knocked unconscious by a ThunderClanner, he hurtled across the Cove, muscles flexing. With threatening, measured steps, he leaned down to grab Otterfluff's scruff, then tried to wrap his foreleg around Peonyraven's upper body, and tried to drag them (luckily he was large so this wasn't a problem) to the edges of the Cove, and lay their bodies behind the undergrowth, then sat in front to protect them in their vulnerable state.

But if he wasn't successful in moving them, he just pulled them closer together, and positioned himself over their unconscious bodies, and fixed a steely glare on those around them, teeth bared. He fixed his glare on the ThunderClan cat that had caused this damage and curled his lip furiously.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 9th, 2022 at 07:00 AM.