Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:12 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:05 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 12:05 PM
The saddest death in...
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 12:03 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:03 PM

Old March 13th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpoppy View Post
"Ok" Tornpaw responded, absent mindedly.
"attack me" braveheart was a little short tempered

Old March 14th, 2021, 07:45 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
"attack me" braveheart was a little short tempered
Tornpaw nodded nervously and jumped at his mentor.
Old March 14th, 2021, 01:37 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
Tornpaw nodded nervously and jumped at his mentor.
Braveheart slid out of reach "common! A Slug could dodge that!" he playfully prodded Tornpaw's shoulder

Old March 15th, 2021, 01:03 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

The apprentice looked at his mentor. Dang it. He thought he was getting it. Oh well all apprentices messed up. They weren't perfect. He watched as Sunchaser showed him how to do. Now he understood what he had to do. The tom re-positioned himself and began to move forward.

Fizzlepaw made sure to take light steps just like his mentor told him to. He didn't want to disappoint him. No that would be just awful. he kept picking up his paws as lightly as he could. "That like?", he asked. he hoped so he didn't want to fail a second time.

// @spade; \\
Sunchaser watched carefully, ears pricked to pick up any sound he could from the young tom's paws. They were definitely quieter, and the skill would only develop after time. "That's good," he purred, giving a swish of his tail.

Now time to apply it.

"Alright, so let's see if they're any prey scurrying about." He parted his jaws to draw in the scents around him. Off to the side he could detect the faintest trace of squirrel, and gesturing for Fizzlepaw to follow behind he made his way quietly through the undergrowth. Staying in the shadows, he peeked out to the other side of the path to see the furry little creature nibbling an acorn.

"Okay, so, I want you to sneak around to the more flattened path over there," Sunchaser began, signaling with his tail towards a more pressed down part of soil. "You should be more downwind, and then be as quiet as you can until you're right near the squirrel. Then... pounce on it! Okay?" He hoped that all made sense because his paw pads were sweating from having to explain it all.

// @Angelique
Old March 15th, 2021, 01:30 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Fizzlepaw heard the next compliment from his mentor. He wondered if today was apprentice appreciation day. That would be cool if there was one in Thunderclan. Most apprentices like him trained so hard. They deserved some credit. Maybe he could talk to buck leader about setting that up. He would do so later when he weren't so busy. The tom dipped his head.

The pale ginger apprentice did the exact same thing and parted his jaws to scent for any prey. he wanted to help find something too. He had scented other Thunderclan cats, but not the squirrel. It was a surprise to him. He liked squirrels. They were his favorite meal. He had just never caught one before.

Without saying a word Fizzlepaw listened to instructions before quietly making his way over to the trees. For once he made sure his tail didn't move, instead he moved his whiskers silently. He made sure to keep downwind. Once he got around was when he got into the crouch. He made sure his posture was right before he stalked forward. Fizzlepaw got closer and closer before he pounced.

He landed on top of it and sank his claws into it's, so it couldn't move. He then bit down, killing it. He turned to his mentor. "Like that?", Fizzlepaw asked.

// @spade; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old March 15th, 2021, 02:12 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
Braveheart slid out of reach "common! A Slug could dodge that!" he playfully prodded Tornpaw's shoulder
Tornpaw looked at the ground in shame, but quickly remembered that he had to beat his mentor. He halfheartedly pretended to jump at Braveheart from the right side, but then changed to the left.
Old March 15th, 2021, 01:29 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Silverdust padded out of the camp thinking about what she was gonna tell Buckstar when she sniffed the air. "that must be him." she murs as she starts thinking about it more [How am I going to tell him how i feel? Will he feel the same way or does he have someone in mind already? What if he hates me after I tell him how i feel about him.] All these thoughts was running threw silverdusts head as she was sniffing smelling his scent. Her stomach was starting to get the flutters. @Slushie

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 15th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
Tornpaw looked at the ground in shame, but quickly remembered that he had to beat his mentor. He halfheartedly pretended to jump at Braveheart from the right side, but then changed to the left.
Braveheart was pleased when Tornpaw caught his side "great! But, you don't seem in it,"

Old March 15th, 2021, 04:47 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @silverfur & Co

>Buckstar<
────────

Buckstar raised his head, a mouse clamped firmly in his jaws. He'd left to go hunting early in the morning, but so far this was all he had managed to scrounge up. Well, this and a scrawny shrew he'd buried some ways back, but that didn't count. It was barely enough to feed a kit.

With a sigh, he began to scrape a small hole into the ground, but the sudden scent that touched his nose made him pause and glance up. His eyes scanned the undergrowth. Whoever it was definitely smelled ThunderClan, but he couldn't help but wonder if it might be something else. "Who's there?"
Old March 16th, 2021, 05:45 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

// @Panda1440

"...hunting isn't my favorite, I like fighting better, ya know? But I guess you never really know what you'll find, so that's nice at least," Wildflower hammered on as the pair approached the territory. What were they doing again? Oh yes, hunting. Wait, the furball was asking her a question. Her name, right?

"I'm Wildflower, nice to meet ya acquaintance. I know you of course, you just became an apprentice. Sicklepaw, uh huh uh huh." Without giving the apprentice a chance to respond, she crouched down and started blabbering again.

"Okay, so, for hunting or whatever. It depends what you're after, really, but this is a basic hunting crouch." She demonstrated by evenly balancing her weight over her paws and crouching nearly to the floor, and then slithered forward almost silently. She pounced, twisting in the air and landing right next to her tail. Distracted, she did it again, and then two more times until she remembered herself.

"Oh yes, hunting training, right."
She cleared her throat. "Alright Sicklepaw, give it a go!"

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder