Today 03:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2023, 08:57 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

"...What are you doing back here?"
Venom and scorn laced these words as the scarily frail kitten glared from just over the edge of his nest that he was laying in. In front of him, unlikely it may be, was Firekit. Disappeared so long ago that the only memory he had of her was her joyous personality and loud habits (though hardly as loud as Loudmouth). From his memory, she had been much lighter, not this dark ginger that she actually was. He couldn't recall the colour of her eyes, he never bothered to look. Yet here she stood. Unmistakably his sister, and opposing his hateful attitude, he felt a little urge to rush out and hug her the way he would had this been Doeheart, or the way she might have. But no. He just stared at her with a scornful look, an unknowing cover for the disbelief he actually felt. As far as he was concerned, he was angry. Very very angry. Angry that she abandoned them. And just... Angry. In actuality, Elkkit was flabbergasted. Never in his wildest dreams had he expected her to come back, yet here she suddenly was. Alive and well... Unlike Heronkit.

[ @jupiter ]

Last edited by Estelle; January 30th, 2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old January 27th, 2023, 12:05 AM
❝ meow! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

batkit
he/they
riverclan
brown-black w/ brown color point, yellow eyes

A little nose peeped up from a nest. Soon, yellow eyes followed. They darted around the nursery, observing silently. It was very nursery in there. Batkit sighed loudly and propped his paws on the edge of the nest. Very nursery. They flicked their brown dipped tail to and fro as they watched nothing in particular.

(( open ))
Old January 29th, 2023, 11:38 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in her nest curled happily around her kits. She purred lightly and licked each of their heads. Poolkit and Stemkit mewled lightly and snuggled close to their mother. *
__________________________________________________ ______________________
((OPEN))
Old January 30th, 2023, 09:22 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Lobsterbite popped bites head in and watched the kits that were playing around and smiled, bite mewed "hello, Any Kits want to play a round of moss ball?" bite purred, bite loved kits and wouldn't might entertaning them for a bit
(open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old January 30th, 2023, 06:06 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

"...What are you doing back here?"
Venom and scorn laced these words as the scarily frail kitten glared from just over the edge of his nest that he was laying in. In front of him, unlikely it may be, was Firekit. Disappeared so long ago that the only memory he had of her was her joyous personality and loud habits (though hardly as loud as Loudmouth). From his memory, she had been much lighter, not this dark ginger that she actually was. He couldn't recall the colour of her eyes, he never bothered to look. Yet here she stood. Unmistakably his sister, and opposing his hateful attitude, he felt a little urge to rush out and hug her the way he would had this been Doeheart, or the way she might have. But no. He just stared at her with a scornful look, an unknowing cover for the disbelief he actually felt. As far as he was concerned, he was angry. Very very angry. Angry that she abandoned them. And just... Angry. In actuality, Elkkit was flabbergasted. Never in his wildest dreams had he expected her to come back, yet here she suddenly was. Alive and well... Unlike Heronkit.

[ @jupiter ]

The day's chill hardly had sunk through Firekit once she returned home. It had been much, much colder out there on her own after all. The nursery smelled weird and musty thanks to the cold, yet kept its' grip locked around memories buried deep down, from before she had wandered away to look for her Daddy. Something that also reminded her of (not really) long ago was...

Baby blues bubbled up with happy tears. "Elkkit! ElkkitElkkitElkkit!" She shouted, springing towards her brother (conveniently ignoring his sharp tone). Pouncing into the nest next to him, she turned belly-up in excitement in glee. "I'm back home, can y'believe it?! I can't! I spent so so so so so so so so long out there looking and looking for somethin', but now I'm here!" Firekit squeaked in glee, tail lashing with near indomitable energy.

Opening her eyes, she met Elkkit's -- and finally began to gather that something was wrong. "What's with the looooooooong face?" The kitten questioned, reaching an upside-down paw to boop her brother on his snout.

[ @Estelle ]
Old February 2nd, 2023, 08:16 AM
we're young, be dumb

⋆⊹⬴☾HoundKit ☽⤀⊹⋆

[[Activity post + OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS]]

Houndkit was laying boredly in a patch of clovers farther
in the corner, Houndkit looked at his paws and closed his
eyes, curse this gaze. He opened them back up and sat
up and stretched out.

Previously:⤳ Aethon ⤳ Prancer

Old February 2nd, 2023, 06:03 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Lilykit

Lilykit was poking around in the back of the nursery away from the noise and the play of the other kits. It was a little too overwhelming and so she escaped to a corner of the nursery that was mostly empty. She went over to where she had stashed a few of the things she had collected whenever she went out of the nursery, just little things that she had seen out in the clearing she thought were cool. There wasn't a lot, so far there was a pretty shell, a shiny rock that had caught her eye, and a big white feather with a black tip. she pawed at the feather, making it flutter along with the wind, and she amused herself with catching it, bringing it back, and then catching it again. Eventually, that grew a bit boring, so she looked around to see if any of her siblings were around to play with her. After all, wouldn't it be fun if they all played together? "Darky? Orchid?" She called, heading to see if she could find her littermates.

@effervescent. @MaybeHesitate

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old February 2nd, 2023, 06:20 PM
Demon

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow_Tree View Post
Lilykit

Lilykit was poking around in the back of the nursery away from the noise and the play of the other kits. It was a little too overwhelming and so she escaped to a corner of the nursery that was mostly empty. She went over to where she had stashed a few of the things she had collected whenever she went out of the nursery, just little things that she had seen out in the clearing she thought were cool. There wasn't a lot, so far there was a pretty shell, a shiny rock that had caught her eye, and a big white feather with a black tip. she pawed at the feather, making it flutter along with the wind, and she amused herself with catching it, bringing it back, and then catching it again. Eventually, that grew a bit boring, so she looked around to see if any of her siblings were around to play with her. After all, wouldn't it be fun if they all played together? "Darky? Orchid?" She called, heading to see if she could find her littermates.

@effervescent. @MaybeHesitate
Dark’kit

Dark’kit wasn’t far from Lily’kit, he almost never is. He padded around the corner, glancing around for his sister. “yeah Lily’kit?” he responded, tail held high in curiosity as he found his sister in her little hideaway, he brought with him a small red feather. “I plucked this off of a bird in the fresh kill pile! We don’t get a lot of birds and since this one was so colorful I thought you’d like it.”
fight with me~
∞༺♥༻✧

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
Soot’kit Wc, Dark’kit Rc, Goose
Old February 2nd, 2023, 07:15 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

orchidkit

¤¤¤
the moon
{ - @MaybeHesitate - @Willow_Tree - }

The little kit was sitting in her family nest, her tabby fur puffed out to help with the chill. She was so old these days! Sure, she was still small for her age at four whole moons, and sure she couldn't be an apprentice for another two but... That was fine! Mhm! Definitely! She was sooo lonely though. Her siblings were-

OH!! Right as she was thinking of them, her sister called out for her! Turning her little head, Orchidkits green eyes lit up as she saw her sister and brother in a corner of the nursery. After standing and shaking moss out of her fluffy coat, Orchidkit made her way over to her siblings. There was a loud purr rumbling from her tiny body as she butted her head against each of them. "Hiya, Lils! Hi, Dork!" She let out a little giggle as she teased her brother, curling a fluffy tail over white paws as she sat down. She saw the feather her brother had gotten for Lilykit and her eyes widened. "Woah! Look at that! It's almost as big as I am!" Her words came out in an excited squeak and she started to tippy-tap her paws.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old February 2nd, 2023, 09:37 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Lilykit

Oh, so it looked like both of her siblings were actually very close by. She watched with wide eyes as Darkkit came padding over with a bright red feather in his mouth, and she immediately got excited when he said he had gotten it for her. "Really?? For me? Thanks Darky, it'll go great in my collection!" She exclaimed, big grey-green eyes gleaming. She went to take the feather so she could put it right in the middle of her collection, the spot she put the items she liked best. "Now I have two feathers." She said, contentedly, surveying her steadily growing collection of trinkets.

Lilykit then perked her ears up as she heard her sister made her way over, and giggled slightly as Orchidkit headbutted both of them. "Hey . . . no fair." She said, and impulsively returned the gesture. Her tail was twitching from side to side with the sudden burst of energy that she felt, and she smiled widely when her sister admired the feather. "Isn't it awesome?? Darky got it for my collection! He's the best." Lilykit stated, before remembering why she had called for her siblings in the first place.

"Oh, I remember. Hey, guys, do you wanna play a game with me?" She asked, bounding over to pin the feather she had been playing with before to the ground so she could pick it up. Having done so, she padded right back over to her siblings and sat down, ears flicking as she looked at her siblings. "There's a breeze in the nursery today, we can throw the feather up, let the breeze start blowing it around, and see who can catch it first!" She suggested looking from Orchidkit to Darkkit to see if they liked her idea.

@MaybeHesitate @effervescent.

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.

Last edited by Willow_Tree; February 2nd, 2023 at 09:42 PM.
Closed Thread