ThunderClan Healing
by Bean
Last post by Kix
Today 05:10 PM

Old Today, 02:55 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Rainpaw noticed Berrypaw and almost rose to her paws right away, but the meeting hadn't been dismissed yet. But...she wanted Berrypaw to know she'd help her. Glancing around, Rainpaw carefully slinked over to where Berrypaw was by Weepingpaw, stopping at a respectful [and safe] distance. She dipped her head to Berrypaw and offered a warm, friendly smile. "P-Please let me know if you ever need any help, okay?" She murmured, sincerity glowing in her eyes.

She had taken a mental vow to help Berrypaw and she meant it. Ever since her first screw up taking herbs from the medicine den without talking to Mistyshard first, she wanted to make things up to the clan's healers. Well...healer for now she supposed. More than that, she wanted to offer her support and friendship to Berrypaw. She couldn't imagine what she could be experiencing right now, and she wanted Berrypaw to know she had at least more friend than maybe she was aware of before.

[@squidz]

Ravenpaw flinched slightly when her mentor startled. She hadn't meant for that result! But Redmire relaxed and Ravenpaw felt that was a good result at least. She nodded at Redmire's words. "Good." She meowed in response, a little bit of a playfully snappy tone and a mischievous glint in her eye. She hoped it wasn't too obvious she was trying to distract Redmire from whatever negative thing she was going through.

[@dino.]

Berrypaw's ears pointed up a bit in surprise when another apprentice padded over with a friendly face and a nice, soft voice. It even seemed that she was making an effort to maintain a respectful distance and show thoughtful sincerity.

It took the medicine cat apprentice a moment to register all of that before her tensed shoulders relaxed. A faint, weak smile appeared on her maw as she listened to Rainpaw's generous offer to help, her chest feeling a spark of warmth and comfort from it.

"O-Oh, t-that's very kind... thank you," she murmured gently, giving Rainpaw another smile and light nod. "I... I-I really appreciate it..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Weepingpaw coughed again, the most concering part was that when he was led by Berrypaw, he didn't complain he could do it himself. Weepingpaw could feel Berrypaw's anxiety, emotions radiated to him differently. "It's ok Berrypaw... you can have Daisykit help you in the medicine den.... and I'll be there to sniff out any rotting herbs and such. Hell teach Daisykit some things when you can instead of letting her blab to you all day." He meowed gently, he didn''t want to lick her ear as he was sick, but he ran his tail along her side soothingly, attempting to shooth her anxiety.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
Willowtail nodded gently
Daisykit slept
Weepingpaw coughed
Softpaw blinked
Sweetsap sighed and sat down

At Weepingpaw's words, she turned her head to him, a slight, weary chuckle leaving her as he mentioned Daisykit and her 'blabbing'. She appreciated the comforting, humorous words and the nice gesture of his tail running along her side. She knew he wouldn't be able to see it, but she gave him a slight smile as well.

"Heh, thanks, Weepingpaw... y-yeah, I'll be glad to have you two around. Maybe I'll try teaching Daisy a thing or two," she mused lightheartedly, the slight distraction enough to make her tone higher.

And yet Fadingstar's next words brought on the anxiety all over again — she understood quite well that Mistyshard's resignation wasn't to be spread, but oh stars... that meant that the nervous apprentice would have to avoid giving it away. And she was a pretty bad liar.

No, no, she could do this... she didn't necessarily need to lie, just to avoid the truth, right? Berrypaw swallowed a bit and nodded, appreciating that Fadingstar already offered an excuse to say. She memorized it in her head, making sure that it would be in her mind so that she wouldn't slip up and say the wrong things at the Gathering. She rose to her paws, gently guiding Weepingpaw over to the healing area so she could try to see what was up with that nasty cough before she lost her head in the clouds again.

Just breathe, Berry... one day at a time, yeah?

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 03:06 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

Shrikestorm has left the meeting

( Lazy post )

Help me hatch my babies