Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM

Old June 11th, 2021, 07:52 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post

Finally. Rain. As the steady droplets poured down upon Kestrelstar, dampening his fur, the leader slid effortlessly through territory, weaving in and out of swaying reeds. He needed a break from camp. From the squabbling apprentices, from the defiant warriors. RiverClan seemed as if it was torn in half about what to do in regards to ThunderClan, and the leader just wanted a break.

His paws were on par to lead him to the cliffside, a spot he often found himself going to think, when a voice cut through the rain. It was familiar, and Kestrelstar had to force his eyes to not role. Another missing lamb, come flocking home. Turning around and trotting back across the terrain, mud splashing against his pawpads, the leader continued forward until he spotted Darksun in the river. "It's Kestrelstar," the leader growled, curling his lips to reveal white fangs. "...You're suppose to catch fish for the Clan, not become one," he snapped, sounding annoyed and irritated as he stood on the riverbank looking at the warrior. "Where have you been?"

Ah, this is just lovely. Krustystar had found him, but not in the way he had hoped. The large tom padded silently to the riverbank and shook out his fur. "I went for a swim, and I got swept downriver," the warrior spoke calmly, not letting his temper get the best of him in the presence of his leader. "Twolegs found me and took me in for a few days, I finally got crafty and got out of the damned mesh-cage thing. I hoped to be welcomed back with at least some respect and to train my apprentice, Softpaw."

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; June 11th, 2021 at 07:52 AM.
Old June 11th, 2021, 08:09 AM
Permanently shutting down

My Mood: Paranoid

"well, my mama fell asleep and didnt wake up, and my papa left when i was born!" the kit mewed, despite xyr news, blurry kits eyes we're still filled with hope. "i came from my home, its pretty far away from here, thats why i fell asleep! i came to look for a clan to ask to join like mama told me to before she fell asleep!" blurryKit explained. "im pretty sure this is a clan!" xe paused, thinking. "'may i talk to your leader'- i think thats what i was supposed to say! i wanna join so mama would be proud, and so i can help them! please dont murder me-" xe squeaked.

@spade

i will be offline much more for school.

my oc site:
http://www.lasesp.com/article/163597...164/ghosts_ocs
Old June 11th, 2021, 03:20 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrowsong and Co. View Post
@spade

Aspenleaf gulped and glanced away. To be perfectly honest, even she didn’t really know what a “Horseplace” was. It was just what the cats there called it. Good StarClan, has she really gone that far? Her head snapped up at her leaders words, her mind quickly trying to come up with an answer. “The knowledge that my clan needs me more than anything else. I realized this when I wandered and tried to come back as quickly as I could.” She pinned her ears back, but tried to not let the fear she had show in her eyes. It was pretty hard when she was talking to an unhappy Kestrelstar though.
Hmm... Kestrelstar would have to make a note to keep an eye on her, but for now RiverClan needed all the warriors they could get. "Follow me back to camp," he ordered, turning and heading back in that direction. "The next time you wander off, I will not be as welcoming."

[ Aspenleaf is done! I'll get her re-added ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
"oh, kestrelstar." streamrunner said. "I wasnt in thunderclan territory. The badger was chased from there while I was wandering and hunting." streamrunner said, looking to him. "I never meant any harm." he looked up at his leader. "I dont know where the badger is now, but.. i woke up i dont know how long i was up." he looked at the deep gash in his side. "ah.."
@spade
Another predator chased from the forests of ThunderClan onto RiverClan territory?? Ears going back, Kestrelstar stifled the rise of anger he felt already warping his chest. "You're lucky it didn't kill you. Though I do suppose that is punishment for starting pathetic border fights with ShadowClan warriors," he growled, narrowed eyes letting Streamrunner know he had not forgotten about the time he'd taken his apprentice out without informing him and almost getting her mauled by crossing the border.

"This isn't the first time you've upset me, Streamrunner. Let it happen again, and we will re-evaluate your place in RiverClan altogether," the leader snapped, knowing that he'd have to see Snakeheart soon for the wounds. "Get back to camp and get those wounds looked at by Snakeheart. And for the love of stars, stay out of trouble." Kestrelstar jerked his head in the direction of camp, dismissing the tom.

[ Streamrunner is done! I'll get him added back on ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurz View Post
Ah, this is just lovely. Krustystar had found him, but not in the way he had hoped. The large tom padded silently to the riverbank and shook out his fur. "I went for a swim, and I got swept downriver," the warrior spoke calmly, not letting his temper get the best of him in the presence of his leader. "Twolegs found me and took me in for a few days, I finally got crafty and got out of the damned mesh-cage thing. I hoped to be welcomed back with at least some respect and to train my apprentice, Softpaw."
"A trained RiverClan warrior swept downstream? Do you need to revisit your training, perhaps?" Kestrelstar couldn't keep the smirk out of his voice as he watched the warrior pull himself from the stream. What a pathetic excuse for a warrior. What good was he to RiverClan if he couldn't manage a current? "Respect? How can I respect a RiverClan warrior who can't even swim?" he snapped, eyes narrowing. Respect, in the leaders' eyes, was earned. It could easily be lost, and it was quite difficult to gain back.

Eyeing the tom, Kestrelstar let out a snort. "I'll take you back to camp, however I want all of your training sessions with Softpaw supervised. I don't see how I can trust a cat that can't handle a current to teach the future generations of RiverClan." With a flick of his tail, he turned to lead the tom back to camp.

[ Darksun is done - I'll get him added back on! ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by distant cry in the woods View Post
"well, my mama fell asleep and didnt wake up, and my papa left when i was born!" the kit mewed, despite xyr news, blurry kits eyes we're still filled with hope. "i came from my home, its pretty far away from here, thats why i fell asleep! i came to look for a clan to ask to join like mama told me to before she fell asleep!" blurryKit explained. "im pretty sure this is a clan!" xe paused, thinking. "'may i talk to your leader'- i think thats what i was supposed to say! i wanna join so mama would be proud, and so i can help them! please dont murder me-" xe squeaked.

@spade
Stars, he was too tired for this. Kestrelstar let out a long sigh, eyes turning to the sky above. While he didn't necessarily put faith in the fact that StarClan was up there watching, he knew quite well that his mother was, and she'd definitely be disappointed in how he was handling this. How many more kits could RiverClan afford to take in?

"This is RiverClan," he explained with an irritated flick of his ear. "I am the leader; my name is Kestrelstar." he hoped the kit could walk on it's own, as he wasn't about to pick them up. "Our nursery is already overflowing with kits - however if I just leave you here you're as good as dead... So, follow me I guess." With a grumble, Kestrelstar turned back to camp and led the way, walking slow so that they could follow behind. "Do you have a name?" he asked, knowing full well he wouldn't be able to keep it, whatever it was.
Old June 11th, 2021, 03:29 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

there was a small little kit looking around and was scared as she was by herself her eyes showed a little fear when she smelled the bigger cats but didnt know the scent that well enough to know hwere they belonged. All poor little light could think about {Where is my mom? Why am I all alone? I am very scared... Hope someone finds me before something happens. I do not wanna get eatten by whatever is out here} the little kit thought to her self. @spade

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; June 12th, 2021 at 01:06 PM.
Old June 11th, 2021, 03:34 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Whitepaw of Riverclan |

Oh for starclan's sake, how did Whitepaw get lost in her territory? She was just thinking of good ways to kill that wretched mentor of hers, Rumbling'storm, when she got lost! Whatever, she should be back soon, and she was making her return swift, no time for grooming her fur or something like that when she had business to attend too!

| @spade

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; June 11th, 2021 at 03:34 PM.
Old June 11th, 2021, 03:46 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

"kestrelstar, im not sure you understand!" he protested. "I was only hunting and badger came straight toward me.." he said. "But.. alright.."
@spade

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old June 11th, 2021, 06:02 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

@spade
(Alright!)

Aspenleaf let out a small sigh of relief only she heard and nodded. “Understood, Kestrelstar.” She straightened up and padded after her leader towards camp. Hopefully none of her family or friends would be upset. She especially hoped her mother wasn’t. She would surely have her tail chewed by her in particular.

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Old June 11th, 2021, 10:37 PM

My Mood: Tired

// @spade
- Kai -
Today was the day. Taking deep breath, Kai padded into the forest, watching his every move. He knew the forest was extremely dangerous, but this was what he wanted, a family.

"Hello... hello? Riverclan cat?", he called out to what seemed like an empty abyss. "Riverclan cat?" Kai walked and stood by a nearby tree, half hiding himself behind it. If he died today, at least he would be doing something he wanted.

Last edited by duCky; June 11th, 2021 at 10:37 PM.
Old June 12th, 2021, 07:38 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Moon
@spade @Skycloud

Moon cast a last glance at Star, then looked at the cat that was approaching them. You could say that. he muttered. They'd been wandering for so long, just to be away from their horrible family.

Last edited by starry; June 14th, 2021 at 07:49 AM.
Old June 12th, 2021, 12:56 PM
Permanently shutting down

My Mood: Paranoid

aaaa i may have posted another thing but i cant see it so- yeah-//

xe trotted after the river clan leader, struggling to keep up. "you have a nice name! kestreals are quite the strong and agile animal so it suits a strong warrior let alone a leader! my names blurry kit. and im fine with not being accepted! im sure another clan would like more future warriors." xe glanced at the leader "also dont worry if you leave me. im simply a loner kit. you can leave me to die and no one will even care- its simply another kit lost"

i will be offline much more for school.

my oc site:
http://www.lasesp.com/article/163597...164/ghosts_ocs