Today 04:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Gyrepaw looked up at her brother " I-I really am Sorry I shouldn't have continued what she started but..she was being such a grouch...." her tail drooped her sadness glazed her eyes, she truly felt bad and she hates starting things with other cats especially her siblings...
Brokenpaw shrugged, "It's fi-fine. Sh-she's the one who st-started it." replied the tom. He rested his tail on her shoulder to show that he really meant it.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 18th, 2018, 04:22 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Brokenpaw shrugged, "It's fi-fine. Sh-she's the one who st-started it." replied the tom. He rested his tail on her shoulder to show that he really meant it.
Gyrepaw pressed her nose to her brothers letting out a sigh " I-I won't do that again! " She promised, gently cuffing her brothers ear
Old May 18th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Gyrepaw pressed her nose to her brothers letting out a sigh " I-I won't do that again! " She promised, gently cuffing her brothers ear
Brokenpaw pinned her down, licking her face. He got off of her. "W-what Mistpaw was t-talking about. W-we're lo-looking for a fe-few more app-apprentice's to hunt w-with us. Wo-would you li-like to join u-us?" asked Brokenpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 18th, 2018, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Brokenpaw pinned her down, licking her face. He got off of her. "W-what Mistpaw was t-talking about. W-we're lo-looking for a fe-few more app-apprentice's to hunt w-with us. Wo-would you li-like to join u-us?" asked Brokenpaw.
"Eww my face is covered in slobber!!" Gyrepaw purred, "I'd love to join you guys, Maybe Breezepaw can join us too, I-If she's allowed i mean.."
Old May 18th, 2018, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Willowfur pushed past a group of cats, flashing a look over her shoulder to make sure her ears weren't about to be clawed off. She sighed in relief and moved to the center of the throng of cats. The warrior shook out her pelt and looked around. Tensions were high lately, but she was determined to have fun and relax at this gathering. She recalled the last gathering, it was her first one as a warrior and it ended in the battle. Not a great paw to start on. The grey and tan abyssinian sat down slowly, flicking her tail back and forth. She was a bit nervous about the gathering and who to talk with. It would be utterly boring if she just talked with a clanmate, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world she supposed.

(Shadowclan, open)
Old May 18th, 2018, 04:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hawkfeather loved coming to Gatherings. There were always so many cats here, and so much to see and do… she half bounced over towards the first cat who caught her attention for more than five seconds. ”Hi! I’m Hawkfeather, I’m from ThunderClan! Who are you? Where are you from?” All the words seemed to spill out of her mouth at the same time, her eyes twinkling with a cheerful light. There were so many scents here, and so many cats, it was hard for her to pick out too many individual ones.
She didn’t recognize the cat she was sitting next to, so she figured they were from another Clan… glancing at her surroundings, she realized she was more in the shadows than she usually was. ”Why are you hiding over here? Wouldn’t you rather be in the midst of everything, meet new cats? I mean, I’m going to keep you company, but still!” She mewed, a confused expression flickering over her features. This poor cat must be so sad and lonely, over here by themselves!
Maybe they were… tired, or maybe they’d had a loss and didn’t feel like having company right now. That didn’t apply to Hawkfeather, obviously, since she was still right here in the middle of everything. Her blue eyes met the feline’s own, and a friendly smile remained on her features as she awaited their responses to her questions.
looking up from where their gaze had been focused on the ground, honeyscreech turned their attention to a bubbly molly who had approached them. "hello," they replied, voice calm, "my name is honeyscreech. i'm from shadowclan." the feline's head tilted to the side to get a better look at the she-cat, evidently known as hawkfeather.
"i am here because i do not wish to be a part of the gathering if a battle will break once again." their tail flicked and they stood up straight, having been crouching beforehand. honeyscreech fluffed up their pelt more, sliding closer into the shadows as they thought of something to say, not enjoying the awkward silence that had fallen upon them. "well, you seem... excited," they finally said after a while, nose twitching as they scanned hawkfeather's form. posture, expression, everything could give way to what the she-cat was feeling.
their right paw lifted before retaking its position on the ground. "may i ask, why choose to speak to me?" eyes bright with question, honeyscreech waited patiently for a reply, their head tilted interestedly. "y- you don't have have to answer if you don't want to, though!" they quickly added, a sheepish smile on their lips.
Old May 18th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
"Eww my face is covered in slobber!!" Gyrepaw purred, "I'd love to join you guys, Maybe Breezepaw can join us too, I-If she's allowed i mean.."
blackpaw watched with disgust, "softhearted fools" she growled. she sulked nd listened in, her yellow eyes glowing.

snowtail walked up to duskwhisper. "hello darling" she breathed in her ear, running her white fluffy tail down her spine.

(snowtail: https://www.google.com/search?q=whit...GU7DrgqxvF8sM:

can she be like dusk's "better half" love interest?)
Old May 18th, 2018, 05:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Slinking close to the ground, Stormwing’s ears were almost pinned back to her head. Every time she saw a WindClan cat a shiver went down her spine, and every time someone else looked at her, she could almost feel her heart thump within her chest. Why was it so nervewracking, coming here to see other cats? Her pelt brushed up against another cat - she remained still, hoping that that hadn’t actually happened, thinking that perhaps she had just imagined it and she hadn’t actually touched another feline, and realizing that she had been wrong when she looked around and saw a huge, muscular ShadowClan tom sitting there. ”Oh! I’m sorry, I’m sorry… I honestly didn’t mean to bump into you, I’m sorry…” The ThunderClan warrior shifted her weight, her blue eyes looking down at the ground, silver pelt catching the moonlight in an annoying manner. She hated being like this. Why couldn’t she just be a normal warrior, who just said “excuse me” and then moved on? Stormwing hadn’t always been this way, and she really wished she wasn’t now. Moons of experience had made her nervous, not confident, and moons of meeting other cats had only destroyed her faith in truly good felines. It was hard, wondering what might have been. If she hadn’t had so many “experiences” - maybe things would have been much, much different.

As he sat there with the gentle murmur of clan cats surrounding him he relaxed gently into his mind, allowing memories of his mother and father to sprout in his mind. Allowing these memories to take over the bore of sitting there alone. The gentle rays of sun playing out a dark puddle as he and his siblings leapt over it, their father watching from proud old eyes. It was then that a gentle brush of a pelt caught his attenion bringing him out of his dazed state, he blinked open his orange eyes and glanced to the side. A she cat crouched there, an overwhelming scent of oak and fresh grass radiated off of her. If he could've guessed where she was from it was.. Stormclan was it? No something about the sky? No there was a skyclan but- he rolled his eyes. Doesn't matter. he glanced down at the frozen shecat, sensing the worry rolling off of her in waves. ' ' no worries ' ' mused the Tom, his bright eyes letting off warmth and his whole body shifting to face her. She looked scared, which admittedly
Was a little bothersome to him. It was on a regular basis cats made it obvious they where avoiding him due to the where mass of him. Perhaps this was the same kind of things, or maybe she was just this way all the time. ' ' I guess it's hard to not bump into me when I'm taking up all this space ' ' he said gently, eyes gleaming with amusement.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 18th, 2018, 05:56 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Mistytuft arched her back, yawning as she flexed her paws. Orange eyes glancing at the many cats ahead of her. Her grey fur fluffed up as they arrived, Mistytuft turned her head. So many cats from different clans, a recipe for trouble. The molly moved, shifting to a shaded spot under a tree.
{Shadowclan, open}
Old May 18th, 2018, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligo Everton View Post
blackpaw watched with disgust, "softhearted fools" she growled. she sulked nd listened in, her yellow eyes glowing.

snowtail walked up to duskwhisper. "hello darling" she breathed in her ear, running her white fluffy tail down her spine.

(snowtail: https://www.google.com/search?q=whit...GU7DrgqxvF8sM:

can she be like dusk's "better half" love interest?)

DuskWhisper shivered at the voice of SnowTail before relaxing "Hello love, I was hoping to see you" she purred pressing her muzzled to Snowtails
Closed Thread