Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ollie
Today 09:05 AM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:03 AM
Relive The Memories...
by ghost.
Last post by ollie
Today 08:59 AM
Unofficial Romantic...
by Blaaze
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:51 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:33 AM

Old June 29th, 2024, 12:07 PM
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Returning from the newly-marked border, Duskleaf heard Mistyshard call his name for a herb patrol. It wasn’t anything too difficult, marigold and moss, two plants he was familiar with. "Cinderflare! Jaggedpaw! I'll be with ye in a moment, I just have to do something first!" He shouted, before walking over to Dusklion to report back after the border patrol. "The border's been marked, seems safe from what we’ve seen. Brokenstream and MorningMimic didn’t notice anything strange either, so the border should be okay." He said.

@taillow (sorry this took so long! Had basically no time in the last few days due to travel taking twice as long as I was originally told, then after that I was exhausted)
@occultation @Madelaine

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons

After her own findings at the border, Dusklion was eager to hear what her name companion had found heading out the other way. She was still agitated from her own patrol, but beyond the scowl on her face she tried her best to not show it. "Good, thanks for soutin' out that way." Okay, so it seemed like the strange scents were only as they headed deeper into the mountains. It was good to hear that there wasn't a second group out there - that would put the deputy's fur on end. She dismissed the tom with a flick of her tail.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; June 29th, 2024 at 12:07 PM.
Old June 29th, 2024, 12:07 PM
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
As Owltalon trotted back up the mountain (way easier said than done) she made a mental note of a few things. Another group of supposedly cats were somewhere down these mountains so enforcing borders would help let them know that Riverclan wasn't to be toyed with. As far as expanding borders go, Owltalon believed they could stretch out for a good area or land before they were right up against the other cats.

By the time she'd made it back to the patrol place, Owltalon was the most tired she'd ever been. She was relieved to smell the fishy sent of Riverclan once more, but she knew soon enough that scent would fade especially with them being so far from the water now.

"Dusklion, 'ere to report! We can expand borders but should be cautious. My nose caught wind of somethin' else, somethin' foreign. I don't think they should be an issue, but we should be wary of 'em. My two patrol mates, Fishscale and Iceclaw didn't show," Owltalon wrinkled her nose at that. She was positive more would've gotten done if she had them with her. With her lack of sight, Owltalon could only go so far down the mountains with the nagging fear of getting lost in them. "I marked what I saw as a possible border expansion with weird rocks as my own claw marks. Kinda hurt ta shred inta rock, but it worked." She Lionheart shrugged, lifted up a paw to peer at her own claws. They looked fine for having to scrape at rock for Starclan knows how long.

"I also heard a body of water. Not 'ure how far or close it is, my sight was messin' with me. But, we should probably try and take a look at it, wherever it may be." Owltalon nodded and waited patiently for Dusklion to respond.
Tags:
@taillow // Dusklion

DUSKLION
After Duskleaf came to deliver his report (and Dusklion made an effort to remove the scowl off her face and push Wisteriawren from her mind), Dusklion glanced at one of their Lionhearts came back. So Icetail and Fishscale hadn't shown? A brief growl of displeasure left the deputy as she gave a snort. Not only that, but it seemed her hope for only having one group would be dashed - unless it was the same group and their territory was more expansive than the dark tabby had originally thought... "Glad you did what you could. I'll round up some warriors 'n check out that boulder here in a bit. For now feel free to grab some of the prey the huntin' patrols brought back. Good work." With that she dismissed Owls with a flick of her tail.

Old June 29th, 2024, 12:08 PM
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ]
Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

With all the chaos died down and the patrol having finished their hunt, and finally regrouped, Bearsnout calmly led them back to the temporary camp with a content smile. He was glad the stress of today's patrol was over. "Dusklion! We finished our hunting patrol! Prey was good and quite plentiful in the forest." He called out. Then he made his way to the fresh kill pile to drop his prey off.

[+1 thrush ; +1 wren]

. . .
@taillow
@Fritter [ +1 chipmunk ; +1 mouse ; +1 songbird]
@Fish [ +1 rat ; +2 sparrows]

DUSKLION
Hunting patrols! Dusklion felt her attitude brighten a bit at the sight of the haul Bearsnout and his patrol had brought back. The scent of prey left her mouth watering and her stomach aching, but the dark tabby wouldn't dare touch any of the prey collected - not until those who needed it more had eaten. "That's quite a haul! Knew I could count on you, Bearsnout. Go on 'n get some rest. 'M sure climbin' back up to camp was a bit of a huff 'n puff scenario." At that the deputy chuckled before dismissing the Lionheart with her tail.

Last edited by taillow; June 30th, 2024 at 01:13 PM.
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

After Falconflight and Larkwing had met up with him, each cat carrying prey, he'd taken them all back to camp. After dropping his prey off, he padded up to Dusklion. "Hunting patrol's complete, everyone brought prey back. Nothing particularly exciting to report."

With that, he waited to see if she had anything to say in response.

DUSKLION
Looking now as her brother came back, she was reminded of her own report she would need to make. His report was short and sweet which was strange considering they were in entirely new territory, but Dusklion wouldn't complain. Nothing to report often meant that everything had gone well, and with everything the Clan had been through they deserved a small slice of quiet for a bit. "Good, glad to hear it." She had been particularly curious how the former leader had done on patrol, so she made a note to seek Larkwing out later for a chat. She gave a nod to her brother to dismiss him.

shuntaro chishiya ❥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazimations View Post

The Ace of Spades returned to camp with her jaws clamped around her prey. Dropping the hare and mouse she— well, Emberfang and her caught the hare— in the fresh kill pile, she approached Dusklion with a smile. She felt free of the burdens that had plagued her since… the last six moons at least. There was no way Dusklion coulda known how much Goldfish had needed that, but it was nice to think about. The tortoiseshell halted in front of Dusk, golden eyes narrowed thoughtfully as she recalled the patrol. “We had a rather successful hunt. Since there wasn’t much soil to bury prey in, we… well, I… put the prey in a tree to come back for later.” A small purr of embarrassed laughter escaped the molly before she cleared her throat and continued. “I guess it worked, because so hawks or the hell knows what else ate the hares.” Goldfish couldn’t help but be slightly aware of Dusklion not being in an exactly happy mood. Not really. But she only showed concern for a moment. Dusklion wouldn’t speak to her about it if she didn’t want to. After all Goldfish and The tabby deputy didn’t exactly know one another very well. So she switched her focus to the relief she’d gotten. The feeling of freedom and security. The feeling of not being stressed and emotional. “Oh, and thanks for putting me on patrol. I really, really needed that, though you probably weren’t aware. If you ever need to toss a cat on patrol real quick I’d be more than happy to go. Hunting gave a nice… freeing feeling, if you know what I mean.” With that and a nod, she glanced back at her patrol mates, waved her tail goodbye to Dusklion, and Trotted off. The possibility that Dusk might not need her to leave yet made it hard to resist turning around for a glance. But she kept her carefree demeanor and simply padded a shot distance away to lie down.

DUSKLION
Success after success. Whatever sour mood the deputy had been in after coming back from her own patrol had pretty much left as she now caught sight of Goldfish's patrol returning with a pretty sizable haul. Trees, huh? "Good quick thinkin' - I wouldn't have thought to use the trees..." The soil was a bit more compact here than in their regular marshland, so burying prey wouldn't always be ideal. Maybe she would snag the warrior at some point to teach this tree method for the time they were up here.

"Yeah, 'course," came the somewhat stunned reply as Goldfish thanked her for placing her on a patrol. Dusklion had just sent cats she knew off the top of her head would report back. Still though she offered a small grin. "Will do. Owls reported that she wasn't able to mark the border all the way, so either later today or tomorrow I'll come 'n grab you, 'n we can finish markin' it 'n seeing if there's areas we can expand on." With that she nodded to the warrior in dismissal while she waited for the last patrol to report.

Old June 29th, 2024, 12:10 PM
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Quote:
Originally Posted by KestrelPaw View Post
Oceanclaw lifted his head as Dusklion called out the patrols. I can hunt too!, he says. Can I be in a patrol? Oceanclaw asks Dusklion, tucking his tail underneath him.
DUSKLION
While waiting for the last patrol to report, the deputy perked her ears to the sound of a cat approaching her. "Already sent this batch out," she answered while doing a once-over of the warrior. Oceanclaw was his name... but beyond that Dusklion didn't know much. She was a bit concerned on why he looked so scared, but she brushed it off. "Next round I send I'll get you on a huntin' patrol, sound good?"

Old June 29th, 2024, 12:17 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Dawnripple looked around the camp, trying to distract herself from the horrific battle that had just taken place. she could barely comprehend the fact that she had fought in that battle. so she didn't mind the new camp so much.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old June 29th, 2024, 07:05 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

[/center]
Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Bearsnout padded over at his deputy's call, joining the group a tad late, but still able to hear what was said and give a nod. A defensive wall around the camp? That would put some of his recent anxiety at ease, as well as serve as defense, similar to their old walls.

A new group of cats? We're there Clans up here in the mountains too? Or just a group of outsiders? StarClan, that put him on edge and made him wary. Just another thing to add to the list of worries. Hopefully they wouldn't be hostile, but for now only time would tell. He wondered when things would get to the point that this information would be shared with the Clan. For the time being, however, it seems that they'd keep quiet and not worry everyone. Best case scenario, this would just be extra reinforcement! Worst case scenario... Bearsnout didn't want to think about that at the moment.

He was glad to be tasked with moving big rocks. He was strong and large, traits he'd gotten from his father, being a Maine Coon mix. This shouldn't be too hard. It seemed he was working with Duskleaf too. They'd been seeing each other a lot recently. "We're happy to help Dusklion." He confirmed cheerfully, then turned to find Duskleaf. "C'mon Duskleaf! Let's go start rollin' those rocks!"

. . .

@taillow - @Seamrog - Im so so sorry for the late reply, somehow I didn't see this in my notifications last night

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Old June 29th, 2024, 07:19 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Tulippaw
33/100 || RiverClan || 9 moons || she/her
The Wilting Bud

Tulippaw groaned at being called for patrols. She hated them. She'd rather do literally anything than patrols, well maybe except chores like switching moss and bringing prey to elders and stuff. In her opinion, they could just do it themselves. That was boring. She wouldn't be caught dead enjoying chores.

Atleast it was a herb patrol, something she could actually do, even if she found them suuuuuper boring. She hadn't been taught hunting yet, all she knew was fishing, a skill she was mediocre at.

She headed to the Clearing of this "camp" and took a seat, sporting a sour look as she waited for her Clanmates. If these two didn't show, she had an excuse to not go on patrol. She probably wasn't allowed to go into the oh so dangerous mountains yet.

. . .

@wolfie - wormbite || @Sklee - amberwing

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Last edited by chickadee; June 29th, 2024 at 07:27 PM.
Old June 29th, 2024, 07:27 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
While waiting for the last patrol to report, the deputy perked her ears to the sound of a cat approaching her. "Already sent this batch out," she answered while doing a once-over of the warrior. Oceanclaw was his name... but beyond that Dusklion didn't know much. She was a bit concerned on why he looked so scared, but she brushed it off. "Next round I send I'll get you on a huntin' patrol, sound good?"
ok! Oceanclaw replied. This was gonna be fun!