Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riftpaw and Beaverpaw's...
by Seamrog
Last post by JellyCat
Today 05:31 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 05:30 PM
For What You've Taken,...
by BEAR.
Last post by JellyCat
Today 05:26 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:25 PM

Old July 29th, 2024, 01:48 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Stagheart let out an amused huff at her comment about him getting in trouble. "Mmm..." He was just about to comment about how he'd actually been more of a rambunctious kit and apprentice, aggressive and angry over his lot in life, when Willowpaw started to mock him...

He snorted in amusement, taken aback and yet almost impressed by the way she impersonated him. "Ah, you think that's real funny, dontcha?" He huffed indignantly, trying not to let the chuckle behind his voice go through as he playfully reprimanded her. "For one, I was never real good at huntin'. Always was better at fightin'. And for two, I didn't think my own apprentice would be gettin' so mouthy, mockin' her own mentor..." He tried to sound serious but the playful tone seeped through anyway.

As he chuckled softly, he nodded faintly to her last questions, whiskers twitching with her tendency to go on and on. He usually didn't have any tolerance for cats who babbled, but with his soft spot for Willowpaw, he'd just let her.

"Mhmm, that sounds 'bout right... I think. A lot of it's fuzzy for me," he admitted, knowing most of his apprenticeship was a blur. He'd been so focused on himself — proving himself, learning as much as he could, dying to be a warrior just for a chance to throw himself into battle, claw away some of his anger... it was a far cry from the coolheaded cat he was now.

Willowpaw listened and nodded with her long tail flicking in amusement behind her. "Ohh Really? Why were you never good at hunting? It's easy." Willowpaw meowed, "I think I'll be the same way but with swimming" She snorted in half-hearted amusement. "Fuzzy......." She wondered, "Sweetsap said that to. Maybe it just because your adults, don't adults have a lot worry about, she told me more responsibilities and stuff." Willowpaw mused. Blue hues now engaged in the new start up of this random and off topic conversation. Learning about Stagheart was cool, Willowpaw saw him as a father figure so it made learning about him and "back in his day" even cooler!!

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 30th, 2024, 02:45 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

Willowpaw listened and nodded with her long tail flicking in amusement behind her. "Ohh Really? Why were you never good at hunting? It's easy." Willowpaw meowed, "I think I'll be the same way but with swimming" She snorted in half-hearted amusement. "Fuzzy......." She wondered, "Sweetsap said that to. Maybe it just because your adults, don't adults have a lot worry about, she told me more responsibilities and stuff." Willowpaw mused. Blue hues now engaged in the new start up of this random and off topic conversation. Learning about Stagheart was cool, Willowpaw saw him as a father figure so it made learning about him and "back in his day" even cooler!!

Stagheart snorted a bit as Willowpaw proudly proclaimed hunting to be easy. "Maybe for a lil' cat like yourself... I was never graceful on my paws," he admitted with a huff. Battle was the only thing he was ever fluid in; otherwise, he'd struggled more with stealth and hunting, though he could eventually get it down. Just wasn't his strong suit... not with his relatively-hulking form.

He nodded along to her comment about Sweetsap, shrugging at the end. "Yeah, maybe... we got a lotta things goin' on all the time. It's hard to sit back sometimes 'n just... remember things. Don't always got time for that."

The warrior couldn't help but note the intrigued interest in Willowpaw's eye; she actually seemed to care about his tales from 'back in his day'... which felt nice, in a way.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old July 30th, 2024, 08:22 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Quote:

Stagheart snorted a bit as Willowpaw proudly proclaimed hunting to be easy. "Maybe for a lil' cat like yourself... I was never graceful on my paws," he admitted with a huff. Battle was the only thing he was ever fluid in; otherwise, he'd struggled more with stealth and hunting, though he could eventually get it down. Just wasn't his strong suit... not with his relatively-hulking form.

He nodded along to her comment about Sweetsap, shrugging at the end. "Yeah, maybe... we got a lotta things goin' on all the time. It's hard to sit back sometimes 'n just... remember things. Don't always got time for that."

The warrior couldn't help but note the intrigued interest in Willowpaw's eye; she actually seemed to care about his tales from 'back in his day'... which felt nice, in a way.

Willowpaw nodded and listened with gentle purrs. "Oh? Does being.. muscular we'll say effect hunting? I thought it would make it easier to just capture prey." She wondered, her tail flicking as she got more intrigued by the word. "You seem graceful enough when fighting." Willowpaw snorted playfully, "Adults.... jeez. Sweetsap told me that my uncle Foxmoon, well before he passed, was a really strong warriors. But he sucked so bad at hunting he'd come back as a big bulky cat with a tiny water vole and an ashamed look." Willowpaw purred brightly, "My brother Weepingpaw is the same, for his age he's kinda muscular. His hearing is immaculate as well!" Willowpaw purred, bragging about her brother for a moment.
Willowpaw's ears shot up as she heard a twig snap. "What the heck....."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM

Quote:

Willowpaw nodded and listened with gentle purrs. "Oh? Does being.. muscular we'll say effect hunting? I thought it would make it easier to just capture prey." She wondered, her tail flicking as she got more intrigued by the word. "You seem graceful enough when fighting." Willowpaw snorted playfully, "Adults.... jeez. Sweetsap told me that my uncle Foxmoon, well before he passed, was a really strong warriors. But he sucked so bad at hunting he'd come back as a big bulky cat with a tiny water vole and an ashamed look." Willowpaw purred brightly, "My brother Weepingpaw is the same, for his age he's kinda muscular. His hearing is immaculate as well!" Willowpaw purred, bragging about her brother for a moment.
Willowpaw's ears shot up as she heard a twig snap. "What the heck....."

He shrugged at her first question, swishing his tail briefly in thought. "It can help... but for the less, ah, graceful cats such as myself... it don't always..."

At Willowpaw's mention of his gracefulness while fighting, he let out a small, surprised purr behind his words, his voice dry and rumbly. "Ah, thanks, kid. It's... what I do best, I 'spose..."

He chuckled a bit at the tale of Foxmoon bringing back a scrawny water vole; Stagheart himself had been in a similar position to that a few times, especially as an apprentice and a few times as a younger warrior. He'd spent longer than most apprentices on his hunting days, simply because it took him longer to get as much prey as the other nimbler, smaller apprentices. He was much better now, but he certainly knew the pain of only having a meager catch to your name for the day...

He's just about to comment on something else when he also hears the twig snap. Immediately his friendly, relaxed demeanor is replaced by cool, swift determination and readiness — as if there was an invisible switch flicked. His claws were already out, scraping against the sunning rock beneath them as he peered in the direction of the sound, his ears flattening a bit. The sound could be something as simple as prey... but most little critters weren't big enough to snap a whole twig.

As long as there was uncertainty... he wouldn't let himself assume anything. He'd learned that lesson a long time ago.

Stagheart instinctively stepped next to Willowpaw, his larger body effortlessly shielding one side of her, not yet concerned but definitely alert as he watched like a hawk... praying they'd just be happily surprised to find some rabbit or something pop out of the bushes instead.

Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Quote:

He shrugged at her first question, swishing his tail briefly in thought. "It can help... but for the less, ah, graceful cats such as myself... it don't always..."

At Willowpaw's mention of his gracefulness while fighting, he let out a small, surprised purr behind his words, his voice dry and rumbly. "Ah, thanks, kid. It's... what I do best, I 'spose..."

He chuckled a bit at the tale of Foxmoon bringing back a scrawny water vole; Stagheart himself had been in a similar position to that a few times, especially as an apprentice and a few times as a younger warrior. He'd spent longer than most apprentices on his hunting days, simply because it took him longer to get as much prey as the other nimbler, smaller apprentices. He was much better now, but he certainly knew the pain of only having a meager catch to your name for the day...

He's just about to comment on something else when he also hears the twig snap. Immediately his friendly, relaxed demeanor is replaced by cool, swift determination and readiness — as if there was an invisible switch flicked. His claws were already out, scraping against the sunning rock beneath them as he peered in the direction of the sound, his ears flattening a bit. The sound could be something as simple as prey... but most little critters weren't big enough to snap a whole twig.

As long as there was uncertainty... he wouldn't let himself assume anything. He'd learned that lesson a long time ago.

Stagheart instinctively stepped next to Willowpaw, his larger body effortlessly shielding one side of her, not yet concerned but definitely alert as he watched like a hawk... praying they'd just be happily surprised to find some rabbit or something pop out of the bushes instead.

Willowpaw nodded and listened her mentor, one ear on his and the other on the twig. "No animal we hunt Is big enough to snap a twig like that." Willowpaw meowed at the chunky half a stick that lay on the other side of the bush, it seemed to have rolled under the bush onto there side. "Scary" Willowpaw whispered, her blue eyes narrowed which was unusual to there usually round and wide look. Willowpaw noticed her mentors protective stance beside her and gave a gentle purr of appreciation. Deciding to focus on her mentor, Willowpaw rounded her eyes once again, "Pfft- to me your the best at everything! A lot of kits used to see you walk in and were like, "Oh whose that cool looking warrior! And now I can tell them that your my mentor!" Willowpaw purred, puffing out her chest in pride of her mentor and pride FOR her mentor. As Willowpaw looked up to Stagheart the only emotions showing were pure joy and admiration.

Willowpaw got a happy feeling everytime she saw her mentor, he was like the father she never had and thinking of him being a father figure made her just feel...... happy. Willowpaw looked at her mentor, sitting down gently, her hind legs a tiny bit sore from her struggle in the water, this causing her to wince gently. "I think every cat is graceful in there own way. I'm certainly not graceful while swimming, but Fadingstar is like- super cool when he swims!" Willowpaw purred, "You to, I didn't see it fully due to me... kinda drowning." Willowpaw meowed in a amused and half-hearted scornful tone. "But off of what I saw, it was cool." Willowpaw purred gently. Willowpaw looked over to where the twig was again and gently placed her tail on her mentors back. "Here, so you stop being so paranoid." Willowpaw teased, leaping over her mentor easily to sit on the side that the twig wasn't on. "Y'know you can admit to it, I'm the best apprentice you've had." Willowpaw grinned, attempting to change the subject with her usually antics.

- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

Old Today, 02:59 PM

Quote:

Willowpaw nodded and listened her mentor, one ear on his and the other on the twig. "No animal we hunt Is big enough to snap a twig like that." Willowpaw meowed at the chunky half a stick that lay on the other side of the bush, it seemed to have rolled under the bush onto there side. "Scary" Willowpaw whispered, her blue eyes narrowed which was unusual to there usually round and wide look. Willowpaw noticed her mentors protective stance beside her and gave a gentle purr of appreciation. Deciding to focus on her mentor, Willowpaw rounded her eyes once again, "Pfft- to me your the best at everything! A lot of kits used to see you walk in and were like, "Oh whose that cool looking warrior! And now I can tell them that your my mentor!" Willowpaw purred, puffing out her chest in pride of her mentor and pride FOR her mentor. As Willowpaw looked up to Stagheart the only emotions showing were pure joy and admiration.

Willowpaw got a happy feeling everytime she saw her mentor, he was like the father she never had and thinking of him being a father figure made her just feel...... happy. Willowpaw looked at her mentor, sitting down gently, her hind legs a tiny bit sore from her struggle in the water, this causing her to wince gently. "I think every cat is graceful in there own way. I'm certainly not graceful while swimming, but Fadingstar is like- super cool when he swims!" Willowpaw purred, "You to, I didn't see it fully due to me... kinda drowning." Willowpaw meowed in a amused and half-hearted scornful tone. "But off of what I saw, it was cool." Willowpaw purred gently. Willowpaw looked over to where the twig was again and gently placed her tail on her mentors back. "Here, so you stop being so paranoid." Willowpaw teased, leaping over her mentor easily to sit on the side that the twig wasn't on. "Y'know you can admit to it, I'm the best apprentice you've had." Willowpaw grinned, attempting to change the subject with her usually antics.

Stagheart was still on edge, even as Willowpaw started to go on her usual little rants — he would've been more frustrated if it didn't seem like there was no danger. He finally scoffed a bit at her comment of her bragging to the other kits who had once commented on him... the thought is rather amusing to him... did that many really think he looked 'cool'...? Not that it was something Stagheart found much worth in, but hey, the thought was amusing, if not endearing in the cutesy, kit sort of way.

He glanced at his apprentice, whiskers twitching in amusement, unable to deny too much of that happy look in her eye. "The best, huh?" He echoed with a slight, rumbly sound that was akin to a chuckle in his throat. "Now I doubt that... though I'll let ya keep braggin' to the other kits," he joked, showing some of his dry humor, even as his senses were still tuned to the twig in case anything happened.

As she went on about swimming looking cool, Stagheart nodding along, smirking a bit to himself at her tendency to ramble. Then at her last comment, he let out a sarcastic huff, though the fondness in his blue gaze betrayed his inner thought. "Mmhmm... we haven't finished your trainin' though, so I'll make my review then," he meowed wryly, though his eyes kept flicking towards the bush, in case anything unwelcome decided to make its appearance.