Last post by Myling
Today 11:01 PM

Old May 31st, 2023, 07:21 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Frogkit

Frogkit Climbed up her back. "Surrendor! You have no other choice!" He yowled, as he tried climbing up her back to reach Drizzleclouds neck.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old May 31st, 2023, 07:24 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Sharpeye~~

{ @dino.(Bumblestar if you want) }

Sharpeye summersaulted over has fast as he could. "Something must be done about this rouge problem. I have an idea. I need Bumblestar." He said, looking around.

~~Cherrykit~~

{ Open }

Cherrykit raced out of the nursery. "What the..." Her ears flattened. She felt so bad she couldn't help. She then got slightly scare but calmed down.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 31st, 2023, 08:32 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Mothdapple

The tortoiseshell molly emerged from the warrior's den as she heard an unfamiliar voice in the clearing. As she carefuly made her way through the crowd of cat that had gathered in the clearing, she picked up the scent of ShadowClan. "What is a ShadowClan cat doing in here?" She thought with an annoyed expression on her face, but she couldn't help feeling a bit curious about it. As soon as Mothdapple spotted the cat in question, she froze. The ShadowClan queen was covered in blood, although it was soon clear that the blood wasn't hers, but Darkpetal's. Her ears flattened and tail fluffed up to twice its size as the molly listened to the queen explain how she's found Darkpetal's body. She hadn't been close to the dead cat but she felt her heart drop upon hearing the news. She decided to stay back at camp, letting cats who were more familiar with Darkpetal pay their respects. In the meantime, she could hopefully help with this rogue situation. She doubted anyone would feel safe right now knowing about these bloodthirsty rogues running around in their territory.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old May 31st, 2023, 08:58 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

willowlight wathed the camp

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 31st, 2023, 09:00 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Crackle'paw-v

Dove'fluffs voice hit his ears as soon as she spoke.
What was this? More death and drama? OH YEAH! Excitement flaring up inside, the rush of a million questions muddled his brain as he bounded up to and around Dove'fluff. " Wow! You look like a mess! Was it really that bad?" Crackle'paw sniffed around Dove'fluffs entire form as if trying to inhale the entire crime scene. This was the coolest thing ever! They had their very own murderer on the loose! How exciting! But unfortunately for him there was little information on the victims death. Dove'fluff was holding it all back like the coward she was...

Not to fret though, it seemed that the others were about ready to leave and go pay respect to the body, or something stupid like that. This was the perfect opportunity to tag along and see the extent of the damage. " Oh! TAKE ME! I too want to pay my respects to...uh- what's his name again? Oh, right! Dark'petal!" nodding vigorously, the apprentice felt his claws itching with anticipation. This was going to be sooooo good!

// @jupiter \\
(My very considerate boy would like to pay his respects)

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old May 31st, 2023, 11:19 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

tw: this post references cannibalism

Dovefluff

The first cat to approach, thank the stars, was Bumblestar. The fluffy gray queen ducked her head in a respectful meeting, deep blue eyes searching the leader's face. No suspicion, thankfully. She wouldn't know what to do if she was accused of such a horrible crime. Grateful for at least the benefit of the doubt, she lowered her voice so that only Bumblestar could hear. "I found him deep in the territory, but he wasn't near any borders. The closest border I could smell was the one we share with the Outskirts. He had brown fur in his claws, so I think that would be a clue, and it was definitely rogue scent. And um..." She choked on the words slightly, faltering a bit. "He was... half eaten." That would hopefully explain why she was a little... bloody. It had been a messy job, moving the dead tom to the burial space. Most of her reasoning for not bringing the tom into camp was the clear as day, feline bite marks in his body. It wasn't just a murder, it was the result of... a hunt.

She looked around the clearing, locking gazes with Springpaw. The uncertainty in the young cat's eyes caused her stomach to clench. You don't really think I did this? She wanted to plead, but instead forced her eyes to move to other arriving cats. Dragonflycliff and Mothdapple, the former looking very... suspiciously at Dovefluff. The molly felt like she shrunk under the calico's gaze, and turned to look back at Bumblestar. Relax, Dove. You didn't kill anyone. You didn't... you didn't do that to him. You can barely catch prey without guilt tripping yourself. Anyone can see you're not a killer.

Although the odds were stacked. She had joined from ShadowClan 5 moons ago. The Clan well known for gruesome murders. She was covered with blood by carrying the destroyed body to Willow's Rise. You look like a monster, Dove. She was just glad that the murderer didn't have gray fur, or that would just add to the unnecessary suspicion.

Jumping slightly as Cracklepaw came darting over, sniffing her (wait what?) and chattering away excitedly, the queen sighed softly. How could he ask such questions? Like they were going to see something cool and exciting, and not a mangled corpse. "Bad for the kits." She murmured a response, luckily there weren't many kits in the clearing. She didn't understand Cracklepaw- and honestly she didn't want to try to. She tried to believe in the good, especially in children, but... oh hell, she was probably still going to assume that he was just a dumb kid who didn't understand death (which was obviously not the case)

Looking back at Springpaw, she felt a twinge in her chest. The poor thing looked like she was going to be sick. Because of Dovefluff. She was covered in the blood from carrying the dead Darkpetal and half the cats here looked like they thought she was the psycho cannibal killer. Clearing her throat, she made the decision to wait for a few more moments to allow more cats to come, as well as give Bumblestar any information she could, while waiting.

[ @dino. @Leafí @ares @dragonwind @Radetzky ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 31st, 2023, 11:39 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Dovefluff

The molly stumbled into camp after dropping Darkpetal's body off at the burial spot, blood smeared over her paws and chest- the product of her attempting to revive to dead tom. Shaking slightly, she lifted her tail to try and gather the attention of the Clan, the former ShadowClan queen cleared her throat, voice sounding quite strangled. "ThunderClan... I-I hate to be the one to bring the news, but Darkpetal has passed on. I believe that he was... attacked by a rogue in the territory. He was already gone long before I found him. I didn't bring his body in as customary because it's in a... very rough state and I didn't want the kits to see, instead I took it to Willow's Rise where anyone able to leave camp will be able to pay their respects." Avoiding the words "dead" or "killed", for fear of frightening the kits, she also didn't mention any of the... very specific markings, she assumed that any warriors or authoritative figures would want to ask her about the death, but she didn't want to disclose the information to the prying eyes and ears of the younger cats. From what she had seen and heard, they had been traumatized enough.

Wiping her mouth, she was surprised to see that the blood from his neck wound was smeared over her maw and throat, and she tried to wipe it away the best she could. From afar, she looked like she was very seriously injured, and that wasn't what she wanted it to appear like. She didn't want to startle or freak anyone out, but if she had had time to clean herself up, she would have. It was either a very bloody, sick looking Dovefluff or a mangled corpse in the clearing, so she decided that the first was... less horrifying.

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

Oh dear.

Gentledoe had just emerged from the warrior's den when she heard the sound of Dovefluff's voice. Bicolored eyes widened at the sight of blood, causing her to rush over and look at Dovefluff worriedly. The she-cat didn't appear to be hurt, however. But Darkpetal- ah, he was dead. Gentledoe's ears flattened. Darkpetal had been with her and the others at the Thunderglade, and now here he was, dead. She sighed and shook her head.

Of course, any cat coming in without a body, covered in blood but uninjured, would be suspicious. However, Dovefluff appeared to be in great distress.

Being as she didn't know the tom personally, she would not go. She would pay her respects from afar, dipping her head and sitting in silence for multiple moments. Then came the explanation, and her eyes widened once more. Oh dear. What a gruesome, awful way to die. Her stomach twisted. If a rogue was doing this, then who else was at risk? Gentledoe raised her head and turned to Bumblestar, standing and walking over.

"Bumblestar, love," she started, "Allow me to lead a patrol to be sure the rogue has left our territory, alongside any others who may be lurking around. One death is more than enough."
[ @dino. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 31st, 2023, 01:14 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

GENTLEDOE
she/her

[Just to make this easier, I will be shifting the timeline to be after Bumblestar has received her name and after Darkpetal's death. ]

Gentledoe made her way back into camp, bicolored eyes immediately seeking out a familiar tabby pelt. After doing so, she looked behind her, catching sight of Petalflight and Stormclaw. Now back at camp, it was time to figure out what would be done.

"Stormclaw, make sure all kits stay away from Blackfir's body. It would be dreadful for them to see such an awful sight. Please give room for others to pay their respects before he is buried, if they wish to do so," Gentledoe commanded, flicking her tail toward the tom before turning her attention to Petalflight, "You will come with me. Bumblestar will decide what is to be done."

She spun forward once more, signaling for Petalflight to follow. Gentledoe then approached the leader, a serious expression on her face.

"Bumblestar, I regret to inform you that a murder has taken place of one of our Clanmates. I was patrolling the territory when I heard a yowl- rushing over, I came to find Petalflight standing over Blackfir's body. There was a strong scent of WindClan, but as it was in the Thunderglade, we cannot be sure of the reasoning for this scent," she explained, speaking in a hushed voice. It would not be good to cause panic amongst those who may be listening. "Upon being asked for an explanation, Petalflight was unable to provide one. We have brought her to you, with her following willingly, to decide what action will be taken, if any."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 31st, 2023, 01:22 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
v-Crackle'paw-v

Dove'fluffs voice hit his ears as soon as she spoke.
What was this? More death and drama? OH YEAH! Excitement flaring up inside, the rush of a million questions muddled his brain as he bounded up to and around Dove'fluff. " Wow! You look like a mess! Was it really that bad?" Crackle'paw sniffed around Dove'fluffs entire form as if trying to inhale the entire crime scene. This was the coolest thing ever! They had their very own murderer on the loose! How exciting! But unfortunately for him there was little information on the victims death. Dove'fluff was holding it all back like the coward she was...

Not to fret though, it seemed that the others were about ready to leave and go pay respect to the body, or something stupid like that. This was the perfect opportunity to tag along and see the extent of the damage. " Oh! TAKE ME! I too want to pay my respects to...uh- what's his name again? Oh, right! Dark'petal!" nodding vigorously, the apprentice felt his claws itching with anticipation. This was going to be sooooo good!

// @jupiter \\
(My very considerate boy would like to pay his respects)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
tw: this post references cannibalism

Dovefluff

The first cat to approach, thank the stars, was Bumblestar. The fluffy gray queen ducked her head in a respectful meeting, deep blue eyes searching the leader's face. No suspicion, thankfully. She wouldn't know what to do if she was accused of such a horrible crime. Grateful for at least the benefit of the doubt, she lowered her voice so that only Bumblestar could hear. "I found him deep in the territory, but he wasn't near any borders. The closest border I could smell was the one we share with the Outskirts. He had brown fur in his claws, so I think that would be a clue, and it was definitely rogue scent. And um..." She choked on the words slightly, faltering a bit. "He was... half eaten." That would hopefully explain why she was a little... bloody. It had been a messy job, moving the dead tom to the burial space. Most of her reasoning for not bringing the tom into camp was the clear as day, feline bite marks in his body. It wasn't just a murder, it was the result of... a hunt.

She looked around the clearing, locking gazes with Springpaw. The uncertainty in the young cat's eyes caused her stomach to clench. You don't really think I did this? She wanted to plead, but instead forced her eyes to move to other arriving cats. Dragonflycliff and Mothdapple, the former looking very... suspiciously at Dovefluff. The molly felt like she shrunk under the calico's gaze, and turned to look back at Bumblestar. Relax, Dove. You didn't kill anyone. You didn't... you didn't do that to him. You can barely catch prey without guilt tripping yourself. Anyone can see you're not a killer.

Although the odds were stacked. She had joined from ShadowClan 5 moons ago. The Clan well known for gruesome murders. She was covered with blood by carrying the destroyed body to Willow's Rise. You look like a monster, Dove. She was just glad that the murderer didn't have gray fur, or that would just add to the unnecessary suspicion.

Jumping slightly as Cracklepaw came darting over, sniffing her (wait what?) and chattering away excitedly, the queen sighed softly. How could he ask such questions? Like they were going to see something cool and exciting, and not a mangled corpse. "Bad for the kits." She murmured a response, luckily there weren't many kits in the clearing. She didn't understand Cracklepaw- and honestly she didn't want to try to. She tried to believe in the good, especially in children, but... oh hell, she was probably still going to assume that he was just a dumb kid who didn't understand death (which was obviously not the case)

Looking back at Springpaw, she felt a twinge in her chest. The poor thing looked like she was going to be sick. Because of Dovefluff. She was covered in the blood from carrying the dead Darkpetal and half the cats here looked like they thought she was the psycho cannibal killer. Clearing her throat, she made the decision to wait for a few more moments to allow more cats to come, as well as give Bumblestar any information she could, while waiting.

[ @dino. @Leafí @ares @dragonwind @Radetzky ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

GENTLEDOE
she/her

Oh dear.

Gentledoe had just emerged from the warrior's den when she heard the sound of Dovefluff's voice. Bicolored eyes widened at the sight of blood, causing her to rush over and look at Dovefluff worriedly. The she-cat didn't appear to be hurt, however. But Darkpetal- ah, he was dead. Gentledoe's ears flattened. Darkpetal had been with her and the others at the Thunderglade, and now here he was, dead. She sighed and shook her head.

Of course, any cat coming in without a body, covered in blood but uninjured, would be suspicious. However, Dovefluff appeared to be in great distress.

Being as she didn't know the tom personally, she would not go. She would pay her respects from afar, dipping her head and sitting in silence for multiple moments. Then came the explanation, and her eyes widened once more. Oh dear. What a gruesome, awful way to die. Her stomach twisted. If a rogue was doing this, then who else was at risk? Gentledoe raised her head and turned to Bumblestar, standing and walking over.

"Bumblestar, love," she started, "Allow me to lead a patrol to be sure the rogue has left our territory, alongside any others who may be lurking around. One death is more than enough."
[ @dino. ]

Two seconds with Cracklepaw and she already had the temptation to bite him. Angling her head toward the apprentice, Bumblestar muttered firmly, "You will behave while you're over there, 'n if I hear even a word to suggest otherwise, you 'n I are gonna have a real long talk." Being a general nuisance was one thing—disrespecting the dead was another entirely.

Back to Dovefluff. Her stomach twisted in disgust. Eaten? Not just a rogue, then, but someone sick in the head was responsible for this. "Go clean yourself up," she ordered the queen. "You can take whoever wants to go when you're ready.".

Gentledoe's approach was a welcome one. Thank the stars for the brown tabby, Bumblestar didn't know what she would do without her. "Hey, sweetheart," she greeted, turning her attention briefly away from Dovefluff to speak to the other she-cat fully. She didn't even catch the petname that slipped out. "Yeah, do that. Take two other cats with you and sweep the area. If you see anyone who looks suspicious, Clan cat or otherwise, take care of 'em any way you have to." If cats wanted to come onto her territory, threaten her warriors, then they could deal with the consequences. "Report back to me when you're done."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 31st, 2023, 01:59 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

storm law followed the group into camp, his eyes gazing at gentle does command and with that a simple nod was shown. The tom looked around for kits who are outside.

@ xavier | @Meadowyail3 |@Pangoligon | @Duckie112 |@ares|@Chiz_Chex | @Bezzle | @Leafíe | @puppeteer |@Jupiter | @SuspiciousMindz SuspiciousMindz is offline | @Kay~ | @Speckear | @Flaming Ice | @Catherine | @BEAR. | @Eaglet | @Loveless.Fawn | @~CherylBlossom~ | @CreeperLover649 | @Trial/Rush | @ abc | @sol. | @`-hollow-` |
( please VM me if I missed anyone mention or quote me so I know what to put in my next post.)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up