Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
October Gathering
Last post by Fits
Today 05:55 AM
An Eternal Legacy...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 05:50 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:32 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:24 AM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:22 AM

Old July 27th, 2023, 12:36 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post

Lynx
To be honest, Lynx was wandering around and forgot to check if he did know his way home. There was a pause as he looked around, then said, "No..?" Seriously Lynx, figure things out before you disappear from home like that. Now you're stuck here. Lost. Never finding home again.
Urghhhhh. Bumblestar kind of wanted to smack him. Maybe tell him to get lost... which would be a little redundant, since he already was. In her territory. And she'd found him. Which meant he was her problem. Dammit.

She sighed through her nose. "Well, fine. If you don't know where you are, 'n you don't know how you got here, then I guess I can give you some shelter. It ain't free, though. You'd be joining my Clan, would have to help out with what we do and what's asked of you. No slacking off or freeloading, I hate that. You'd have to take a Clan name, too. That sound good to you?"
Old July 27th, 2023, 12:36 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Wow. Okay. This guy really was stupid. Bumblestar scoffed at him, one ear swiveling to the side. "Y'know, I'm pretty sure you're lying," she started off, "but on the off-chance that you aren't, I'm gonna choose to take you seriously. No way did you think that traipsing into my territory, and admitting to murdering my Clanmates, was gonna get you an in to my Clan."

This Maverick didn't seem to be an issue--maybe a little weird--but she really didn't care. Ronin was ticking her off and that was more than enough for her. "Take your buddy with you 'n get the hell outta here," she snapped. "If you're caught over ThunderClan's borders again, I'll make sure you don't walk back out. Beat it, both of you."

[ Ronin + Maverick's joining attempt has been denied ]
Ronin gave a yawn now this thunderclan cat was giving a temptrum what a shame "Too be fair THEY were the one who tresspassed to Riverclan terriotory and i just so happen to be in Riverclan back then" probaly shouldve opened with hey im Riverclan but what does it matter now

Ronin lifted himself off and started making his way out of thunderclan "Oh, and id like to see anyone from this clan try to kill me, they all failed before" he said with a slight chuckle, Maverick was left sitting there very angry HE ALWAYS DOES THIS "STOP ACTING ALOOF AND SLOW DOWN FOR ME" she said while getting up and starting to move to where he was

@dino. (Ok )

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 27th, 2023, 12:42 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
Wow. Ghost was hoping that wouldn't come out. “Yeah, well, I have no one else. And... ThunderClan sounded the most welcoming, so I decided to try my luck here. Unless of course, that was untrue? " Ghost said, less smoothly as she would have liked." I am a good fighter, I could help with those ShadowClan blight. I hate those cats, " she added, which was true.

She realised her claws were out yet again, since the warrior kept staring at her huge fat paws. Her eyes flashed, still quietly wary. Slowly, she made a conscious effort to sheath her claws, though she itched to keep them out.

@dino.
Bumblestar grunted. Apparently some run-in with ShadowClan had happened some time earlier down the line. Maybe that could be useful. She swept her gaze over the younger cat once more, then exhaled.

"Today's your lucky day, then. Welcome to ThunderClan. Just letting you know now that I don't tolerate lazing about, though, so if you don't plan on pulling your weight, you can kiss this chance goodbye. You got a name?"
Old July 27th, 2023, 12:49 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FawnHoof View Post
Fawn jumped across the Thunderclan border, her eyes pressed closed together with fear, thinking a cat would attack her. When no one did, she followed the scent trails of other cats, wanting to find their camp. She continued walking, hoping to find a patrol or another cat to introduce her to the clan, so she can hopefully join.

@dino.
Oh, boy, another stranger wandering about her territory. Bumblestar shadowed her through the undergrowth, off to the side and just out of sight. She wasn't sure what this cat was doing, but after a few seconds she grew bored of just following.

"Dunno what you think you're doing, but you're a pretty far ways past my border," she said as she slipped out of her hiding place to stand in front of the she-cat. "Explain yourself."
Old July 27th, 2023, 02:32 AM
become seagull

Bump Policy: Never - I'm gone
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Bumblestar is accepting?
Lynx
...Huh. So she was okay(-ish) with it? He paused to make his decision. There were many things to weigh out, but in the end, this was his answer, "Yes... It does."

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 27th, 2023, 05:03 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Bumblestar grunted. Apparently some run-in with ShadowClan had happened some time earlier down the line. Maybe that could be useful. She swept her gaze over the younger cat once more, then exhaled.

"Today's your lucky day, then. Welcome to ThunderClan. Just letting you know now that I don't tolerate lazing about, though, so if you don't plan on pulling your weight, you can kiss this chance goodbye. You got a name?"

"Hey, 'course I got one! Name' s Ghost. What's yours, then? I don't suppose you DON'T have a name," Ghost replied. "OH, and thanks."

The lynx points of her ears quivered in the wind. Or was it from her excited trembling? Just you wait, brother. I'll get there.

(OK so @dino. what happens next? Am I supposed to send in an apprenticeship request? Cuz yeah she apprentice aged)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old July 27th, 2023, 08:34 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Oh, boy, another stranger wandering about her territory. Bumblestar shadowed her through the undergrowth, off to the side and just out of sight. She wasn't sure what this cat was doing, but after a few seconds she grew bored of just following.

"Dunno what you think you're doing, but you're a pretty far ways past my border," she said as she slipped out of her hiding place to stand in front of the she-cat. "Explain yourself."
(I'm sorry- I can't find out how to quote completely)

Fawn jumped away, her tail bristling. "Are you...a clan cat? If so, I'd love to talk to your leader. I...I wish to join Thunderclan if this is the right territory." Fawn said, her fur flattening. She took a step back, wondering if this cat would attack her. 'She smells like the forest, not the smoke of fires, or the monsters or the twolegs. Maybe she's ok.' Fawn thought, waiting for an answer from this cat.

@dino.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old July 27th, 2023, 08:42 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:

Fawn jumped away, her tail bristling. "Are you...a clan cat? If so, I'd love to talk to your leader. I...I wish to join Thunderclan if this is the right territory." Fawn said, her fur flattening. She took a step back, wondering if this cat would attack her. 'She smells like the forest, not the smoke of fires, or the monsters or the twolegs. Maybe she's ok.' Fawn thought, waiting for an answer from this cat.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old July 29th, 2023, 06:47 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Smile Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

{Starting prompt, form filled out below}

<><><><><>

*-Aster-*
On the very borders of Thunderclan, a pale creme colored cat crouched below some bushes, he thought he was hiding his scent well enough, but he was too young to have had any real training in doing so, so the effectiveness of this near nonexistent skill was hard to say. Still, he did what he thought was his best, if he was accepted into the clan then, of course he'd be trained on how to hide himself better! ...right? Well, whatever, he'd cross that bridge when he got there, he needed to actually be accepted into the clan first before he even could think about receiving any real training.
Aster had heard about the clan cats ever since he was small, his mother told him scary stories about vicious battles to try and keep him from going outside, but it never worked, he was only ever more interested in learning the ways of these wild cats. So from time to time he would sneak outside from right under his mom's and the two-leg's noses, but he'd always come back by nightfall. And then, on one of these ill advised trips, he got so turned around and lost that he simply couldn't find his way home. Lost, and alone, it was all such a small cat could do to even stay alive. But then he met an old housecat who told him the general direction he could fins these wild cats in, and he called their group 'ThunderClan.'
It was like electricity shot through Aster's spine all the way to his tail tip. He simply had to find these cats and become one of their members. It had taken nearly a full moon for him to actually find where the clan's borders were and, after that, another few days of deciding how best to approach the topic of joining their ranks, and, ultimately, he decided he would just ask, and if the cats wanted a show of his strength, well, he'd do the very best he possibly could.

<><><><><>

Joining Form
Name: Aster
Rank Request: apprentice
New Name: Asterpaw
Reason for Joining: Aster ran away from home and got lost, now he is seeking shelter and adventure from these clan cats he's heard so many ghost stories about.
Mention Me: @dino.
Old July 30th, 2023, 04:24 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post
Lynx
...Huh. So she was okay(-ish) with it? He paused to make his decision. There were many things to weigh out, but in the end, this was his answer, "Yes... It does."
"Awesome." Bumblestar looked him over once more, tail twitching. "Your new name'll be Spiderpaw, 'cause you're all skittery like one. The next time I hold a meeting, I'll get you introduced to the Clan 'n find you a mentor. You can follow me to camp and get yourself situated in a den."

[ Lynx has been accepted into ThunderClan as Spiderpaw! You're free to submit him to the allegiances ]