Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:42 PM
Whisperinghive finder!!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:36 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:24 PM
scavenger hunt [bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2021, 08:44 AM
ON HIATUS

Default Re: The Race up Snowball Hill! [RC apps & Warriors]

Gentlefoot-11 points
Gentlefoot couldn't believe her strategy was working so well-she hadn't been hit once! She continued, doing her best to stick to the mounds as she continued up the hill.

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.
Old March 29th, 2021, 10:35 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Wow....
Wow! He had won! Well, second place, but he had always preferred to stay out the lime light, stay in second or third place where he wasn't going to be center of attention. He puffed out his little chest as he collapsed on top of the hill besides Foxpaw and Baypaw, his legs exhausted but a warmth settled over him; like a blanket.

"S-Stone! I-I-I did it!" He giggled down to his companion who'd dragged him all the way out. If it wasn't for Stonefoot, he would've been still making his little snowcat. @QueenieCocaHead
Stone got his head unstuck from a pile of snow that used to be a large snowball. He heard Melonpaw calling him and he looked up. WOW! Melonpaw had made it to the top. "Good job! See I told you this was much more fun than that snow cat!"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 29th, 2021, 11:39 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

She was dashing up the hill, she was sure to win this, she had too! But, she got up and saw three other apprentices had beat her, ugh...foxdung, at least she got far, and Junipersong was praising them, she even got her own flower! It was, actually quite beautiful, it complimented her well. "Thank you, Junipersong, and er, congrats Foxpaw." She said oddly respectfully.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old March 29th, 2021, 02:32 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Acornwhisker [12 points total]
Joining the rest of the cats on top of the hill, Acornwhisker plopped down in exhaustion. She didn't realize how tiring this event was until now. Her front legs were struggling just to keep her from completely collapsing in the snow - she didn't want to look as tired as she actually was. Despite how physically drained she was, Acornwhisker felt completely alive. These last few days have been amazing!

When she made eye contact with Kestralwing, she couldn't help but giggle and give him a sheepish smile. Hopefully he wasn't too mad at her for throwing that snowball...she got hit by dozens of his snowballs, and he couldn't even take one? The tom could've at least laughed it off, she thought.

"Hooray for Foxpaw! Melonpaw! Baypaw! Whitepaw!" Acornwhisker cheered for the winners, more than happy that RiverClan's apprentices got a chance in the spotlight. If this wasn't full proof that RiverClan was in good health again, then she didn't know what was.

Last edited by Doom; March 29th, 2021 at 02:37 PM.
Old March 29th, 2021, 10:14 PM
chirps

As the winners were crowned, Kestrelwing watched with an unreadbile expression. Though his Clanmates were tired he could still see the lively RiverClan spark in their eyes. Good. Despite all of their challenges, and the havoc that had dragged his home through the mud, they were persevering. They we're pulling through.

"It was a race, Foxpaw. You won. We were trying to slow you down with obstacles," the gray tabby replied to the younger molly, raising one brow as he studied Foxpaw. She didn't seem to know much of what was going on, and he let out a sigh. Such it was to have a cat who didn't even know what they were participating in walk away with the prize of first place. There had to be a cruel irony in that he would uncover later.

A familiar scent came to his nose as he looked around the gathered cats. Ah, Acornwhisker. The snowball thrower. Kestrelwing narrowed his eyes a bit, but it was good natured. "Acornwhisker," he called, lifting a paw to her. "...Nice aim." He didn't bother to elaborate more, just shot her a smirk before looking at Junipersong.

"Splitting the prize I see," he huffed, though made no complains against it. Instead he looked down at the four winning apprentices. "Hope this has taught you all the valuable lesson of what it means to be quick on your paws. It'll come in handy during your training, no doubt."

// @Dizerel @~Fox~ @Fae @Puddle~ @WinterRabbit5350 @Romulus
Old March 30th, 2021, 06:08 AM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Ohhhh. ~foxpaw said carefully taking out a pretty white flower as well as a blue one.She walked up to the two warriors and put each esch flower of their respect matching head.~Thank you Junipersong!!!! This very pretty although it doesnt fit my head very well. ~she said as she fixed it so it wouldnt be in her eye {its still slanted}.~If you need me i'll be in the clearing. ~she said smiling and walking off with the pretty crown~ @spade @Dizerel
RushingKit!

Old March 30th, 2021, 06:08 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Baypaw nearly toppled over from exhaustion once they reached the top of the hill. Zooming around that snowboulder and making a speedy beeline up the last portion of the hill had been quite a challenge, especially with their long fur weighed down by a mixture of snow and water. They hadn't made first place, but hey, being tied for runner-up wasn't so bad. After a quick but sincere congratulations to Foxpaw, they turned to admire awesome snow forts Kestrelwing and Junipersong had built. The added perk of a pretty pansy flower from Junipersong was a lovely little touch as well. "Eeeee! Thank you, Junipersong!" They'd definitely be wearing it around for the rest of the day.

--------------------

Berryscorch had quite a shock as she felt the tip of her tail get snagged by the massive snowball, but she managed to drag herself out before it rolled too far, and made it up the rest of the hill. From there, she watched amused as the snowball continued down the hill, picking up Blizzardsky and sending him tumbling along with it. That meant she'd bested him for a second time, so now they were back to being even with each other.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old March 31st, 2021, 06:37 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
As the winners were crowned, Kestrelwing watched with an unreadbile expression. Though his Clanmates were tired he could still see the lively RiverClan spark in their eyes. Good. Despite all of their challenges, and the havoc that had dragged his home through the mud, they were persevering. They we're pulling through.

"It was a race, Foxpaw. You won. We were trying to slow you down with obstacles," the gray tabby replied to the younger molly, raising one brow as he studied Foxpaw. She didn't seem to know much of what was going on, and he let out a sigh. Such it was to have a cat who didn't even know what they were participating in walk away with the prize of first place. There had to be a cruel irony in that he would uncover later.

A familiar scent came to his nose as he looked around the gathered cats. Ah, Acornwhisker. The snowball thrower. Kestrelwing narrowed his eyes a bit, but it was good natured. "Acornwhisker," he called, lifting a paw to her. "...Nice aim." He didn't bother to elaborate more, just shot her a smirk before looking at Junipersong.

"Splitting the prize I see," he huffed, though made no complains against it. Instead he looked down at the four winning apprentices. "Hope this has taught you all the valuable lesson of what it means to be quick on your paws. It'll come in handy during your training, no doubt."

// @Dizerel @~Fox~ @Fae @Puddle~ @WinterRabbit5350 @Romulus
Acornwhisker blinked at Kestralwing's compliment. She stood there dumbfounded as he shot her a lopsided smirk, but eventually the life returned to her eyes. "Oh! Not so bad yourself." She quickly mewed before he turned away.

She fixed her posture, trying to ignore the tired ache in her haunches. "I'm surprised it hit you at all, actually." Acornwhisker added, unsure if she should keep talking or let him go about his day.
Old April 1st, 2021, 12:44 AM
chirps

Turning his gaze away from the apprentices to Acornwhisker, he gave a snort. Kestrelwing had to agree with the molly; the aim had surprised him, and that was certainly hard to do these days. "I'm surprised no one else tried to throw snowballs at us like you did. Quite innovative," he replied, hoping down from the wall of the fort and making his way to Acornwhisker.

Things were winding down, and the last thing Kestrelwing wanted to do was head back to camp. It was too nice to be out, and for once he was having a rather good day. "I'm not particularly keen about going back to camp yet... and usually I don't like company, but perhaps," he began as he met her gaze, "you wouldn't be half bad." It was as much of an invitation as he'd ever say out loud, and with a flick of his tail he gestured towards the territory.

// @Fae
Closed Thread