Last post by constellation
Today 01:15 PM

Old December 1st, 2016, 11:22 AM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur sighed, her anger vanishing. "I'm sorry, it's just sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing. I never would've been happy, staying with twolegs, but my decision caused Daisy... because of it I lost my sister, and now with all the issues in the clans... and I just saw my other sister, Fria, and she's so happy with her twolegs. She even has a mate, so I just wonder if I did the wrong thing." She was conflicted, and had the strong urge to hide herself when admitting this.
For once i need to stop being a coward! Amberstorm looked up and met her gaze "You definitely made the right choice... If i hadn't met you i'd probably still be in the shadows of the camp... i would have probably been killed..." He wanted to go on but he decided not to "And... i-i think i was starting to rely on you..."
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old December 1st, 2016, 11:41 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
For once i need to stop being a coward! Amberstorm looked up and met her gaze "You definitely made the right choice... If i hadn't met you i'd probably still be in the shadows of the camp... i would have probably been killed..." He wanted to go on but he decided not to "And... i-i think i was starting to rely on you..."
I was starting to rely on you. Maplefur didn't know why, but his words sent a shiver down her spine. She ignored this strange feeling, instead focusing on what else he had said. "Killed? But I never saved you or anything, just offered to hunt with you!" What does he mean, he probably would've been killed?! "But you're right. If I'd stayed, and I'd never met you... I just think I'd be sort of empty." As she spoke, her eyes grew wide in realization. Do I like him?

Old December 1st, 2016, 11:47 AM
Old Veteran

Quote:
I was starting to rely on you. Maplefur didn't know why, but his words sent a shiver down her spine. She ignored this strange feeling, instead focusing on what else he had said. "Killed? But I never saved you or anything, just offered to hunt with you!" What does he mean, he probably would've been killed?! "But you're right. If I'd stayed, and I'd never met you... I just think I'd be sort of empty." As she spoke, her eyes grew wide in realization. Do I like him?
Amberstorm knew why he would have been killed. But would rather not talk about that. She would have felt... empty? He tried to keep her gaze for a few seconds more but felt his pelt grow hot. His eyes returned once more to the ground. Ohmygod... why did i say that... "I-uh uhm..."
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old December 1st, 2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Amberstorm knew why he would have been killed. But would rather not talk about that. She would have felt... empty? He tried to keep her gaze for a few seconds more but felt his pelt grow hot. His eyes returned once more to the ground. Ohmygod... why did i say that... "I-uh uhm..."
"Yeah?" Maplefur pressed. Her fur was ruffled and she found that she couldn't look him in the eyes, which was unusual for her. I like him... She answered her own question as she glanced back up at Amberstorm, then immediately looked back down at the ground. She shuffled her feet and let out an awkward cough. A bit self conscious, she turned around and gave her fur a few quick licks in an attempt to hide her embarrassment.

Old December 1st, 2016, 02:19 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Kestrelpaw followed quickly, 'She sure is fast..' Kestrelpaw thought. He took in the scents as they walked, hoping to get any sign of prey. 'I am going to get as much prey for the clan as I can get.'
"Starclan knows we will!" she called back, stopping at the edge of the border. "You ready?" she asked excitedly. She hadn't felt this free since before Stonepaw died. Maybe...
Old December 1st, 2016, 02:21 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
"Yeah?" Maplefur pressed. Her fur was ruffled and she found that she couldn't look him in the eyes, which was unusual for her. I like him... She answered her own question as she glanced back up at Amberstorm, then immediately looked back down at the ground. She shuffled her feet and let out an awkward cough. A bit self conscious, she turned around and gave her fur a few quick licks in an attempt to hide her embarrassment.
For once i need to stop being a coward! Amberstorms own thoughts came back to haunt him Stop being a coward about what!? he hesitated once more and remembered another thought from a while ago. I could get used to being around her His pelt grew even more hot and he seemed to start stammering Why now of all times for this to happen!?

(Awkwardness ahoy! XD)

Old December 1st, 2016, 02:28 PM

Quote:
For once i need to stop being a coward! Amberstorms own thoughts came back to haunt him Stop being a coward about what!? he hesitated once more and remembered another thought from a while ago. I could get used to being around her His pelt grew even more hot and he seemed to start stammering Why now of all times for this to happen!?

(Awkwardness ahoy! XD)
The quietness was getting to Maplefur. What's wrong? Was it something I said? Do I look funny? Are there leaves in my pelt again? She turned back around, and frowned when she was met with a clean pelt. Then why is he acting like this? She turned back to Amberstorm, only able to look at him out of concern. Yet, her heart still sped up, seeming to skip before going back to being steady. The calico opened her mouth to say something, but was unsure as to what exactly to say, and she quickly closed it. I look like an idiot!

(I absolutely love his character xD)

Old December 1st, 2016, 02:36 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
The quietness was getting to Maplefur. What's wrong? Was it something I said? Do I look funny? Are there leaves in my pelt again? She turned back around, and frowned when she was met with a clean pelt. Then why is he acting like this? She turned back to Amberstorm, only able to look at him out of concern. Yet, her heart still sped up, seeming to skip before going back to being steady. The calico opened her mouth to say something, but was unsure as to what exactly to say, and she quickly closed it. I look like an idiot!

(I absolutely love his character xD)
(Hehehehehehe)

Amberstorms mad stammering continued for another few seconds... but they felt like an eternity for him. STOP BEING A COWARD! His own thoughts surprised him "I-ive had a crush on you for ages!" ... close enough.

(Is it bad that im laughing from my own joke? XD)

Old December 1st, 2016, 02:40 PM

Quote:
(Hehehehehehe)

Amberstorms mad stammering continued for another few seconds... but they felt like an eternity for him. STOP BEING A COWARD! His own thoughts surprised him "I-ive had a crush on you for ages!" ... close enough.

(Is it bad that im laughing from my own joke? XD)
(*shakes head in shame* I actually laughed at that... xD)

Maplefur's green eyes widened, and she opened her mouth, but no words came out. Speak you moron! "You... do?" That's all you're going to say? Really? Wow. She mentally scolded herself.

Old December 1st, 2016, 02:45 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
(*shakes head in shame* I actually laughed at that... xD)

Maplefur's green eyes widened, and she opened her mouth, but no words came out. Speak you moron! "You... do?" That's all you're going to say? Really? Wow. She mentally scolded herself.
(LEL)

"Y-yeah... i have... had... has... uh... am..." Amberstorm trailed off, trying to find the correct word. Sometimes i hate myself. HEY YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!? n-no... im insane aren't i? He felt like he wanted to run away. He didn't know what she was going to say and that terrified him.