Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:46 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:31 PM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Yesterday 11:28 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:26 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by idia
Yesterday 10:59 PM

Old March 7th, 2019, 09:40 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Making Amends by Making Beds / Lost to the Snow [Private] (2 posts)

Lionstorm visibly tensed, his claws hooking into the frozen earth. How dare he say that? Lionstorm had done nothing wrong, he merely defended himself-- Firehawk was harassing him. Why couldn't Fawnpaw understand that? Why was Lionstorm always the bad guy of his story, the villain that only brought harm?

He recoiled away from him, silent as he struggled for his words. He felt betrayed, angry, and-- uncertain. Was he the bad guy? He just wanted his father to leave him alone, even though he hadn't spoken to him in over a quarter moon... he wasn't some wet-behind-the-ear apprentice anymore. He was a warrior. He didn't need him. He didn't need anyone.

So why did he feel so awful, like the world was crumbling around him with Fawnpaw's words? Was it because he was the bad guy, some sort of... monster from the old days, sent to only harm those who became close?

The thought made his stomach twist, and with a half-hearted huff of anger Lionstorm made a dash for the camp entrance.

He needed to be alone.

---

Watching Lionstorm leave the camp, Firehawk relaxed and turned his attention back to Fawnpaw. It was a relief his son had left, he hadn't raised a paw toward the apprentice. Though concerned by his reaction and wondering if Lionstorm would be okay, his tail lightly flicked Fawnpaw's shoulder. "Are you alright?" he asked him. "I was planning on paying Shiverpetal a visit. You're free to come with if you want to get out of this sick camp for a bit."

@Dipper

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 8th, 2019, 03:59 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Making Amends by Making Beds / Lost to the Snow [Private]

As Lionstorm recoiled from him, Fawnpaw was already regretting the admission that he'd thought the warrior had higher standards and a better sense of morality than what he'd shown, considering attacking for no reason simply made him seem... dangerous, unpredictable. But then again, he should've been smart enough to believe Lionstorm when he'd shown his true colors the first time. His nature made it difficult to not feel a pang of guilt, however. The reaction spoke volumes, seeing Lionstorm's exterior presentation crumble before him in the blink of an eye because of his comment, but he wasn't sure what to say. Apologizing didn't seem appropriate under the circumstances, especially when Lionstorm should perhaps be extending one to Firehawk for harming him.

"Lionstorm, wait," Fawnpaw requested when he saw what was about to happen, already knowing, but then it was too late. Lionstorm was gone, probably never to visit or speak to him in the future, and he guessed he could be understanding of that when they just seemed like a volatile combination from the beginning, not to say those moments of sincerity and kindness weren't cherished.

Mood dragged downward from the events that'd transpired, Fawnpaw nodded, dismal. "Yeah, I'm okay." Kind of, maybe. He didn't feel okay, admitted it wasn't logical, but emotions didn't always abide by the laws of rationality. Uneasiness stirred in his stomach, but he tried to ignore it to agree with a half-hearted, "Sure, that... sounds like a plan. I hope your face heals well and everything. I just... don't get why he did that, I guess." He didn't think either of them had a good answer.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful