Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:54 AM

Old March 7th, 2019, 11:28 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

"We should bury this and move on," he suggested, oblivious to his friend's embarrassment. "We've a while until sundown, and the only thing I've caught so far is a pair of voles." He let out a deep mrow of half amusement, half embarrassment.
He purred. "okay." He smiled at Ambergrowl as he began to dig a small hole. @Coriander

bump after 72 hours

Last edited by Raids; March 20th, 2019 at 12:41 PM.
Old March 7th, 2019, 01:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
(sorry for the late response I just took a break for a few days because family was in town)

Bearear noded and glanced around, ears perked and body low, looking for prey. His nose sniffed the small breeze and his eyes closed at this moment. Though he didn't get much from this my sister was always better at hunting then I am...large paws make hunting really hard...his mind drifted and was only brought back to reality when a little finch started chirping. He looked up at its perch above and started stalking its way.
Butternutsun watched Bearear hunt, staying silent hoping she could contain her desire to talk, when she was an apprentice she always scared off prey by talking, she ocassionally did it as a warrior. But she surprisingly was able to keep from speaking.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 7th, 2019, 03:38 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Mouse dung! He thought and ran after the fox and the white cat. After watching the she-cat jump into the water, he charged into the fox, knocking it into the water as well. "Snowpaw!" He yelled over the water.
Snowpaw struggled to keep her head above the water. She glanced at a fox who just went over a cliff. "Shadowpaw!" She screamed as she went above and below the water.
Old March 7th, 2019, 06:05 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Snowpaw struggled to keep her head above the water. She glanced at a fox who just went over a cliff. "Shadowpaw!" She screamed as she went above and below the water.
He paddled as well as he could without being a riverclan cat, letting him instincts take over. "Snowpaw!" He yelled again, unable to see her.

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old March 7th, 2019, 07:02 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexadecimal View Post
Ah hah! He got the stuck up clan cat to crack a joke! That was progress, just what he was hoping for. "Well, you don't hit every standard, but like, 3/4 is good enough." Detroit teased as he waved his tail. "It's your fault anyways. If clan kitties didn't always chase me outta the territory, I'd know my way round."

Quickly, he planted himself next to Robincall, ready to start the journey. "By the way, I forgot to tell you my name! It's Detroit." He cocked his head to the side, and looked at the warrior. "What's your name? Silentforest? Sharptongue? Lonerslayer the 3rd?" It was a bit difficult to constantly be facing the cat, as well as awkward, but Detroit refused to let it get to him. He'd appreciate it if he was deaf, so he shouldn't complain. "I think Lonerslayer is a good name. You're probably not lucky enough to have that one, I bet."
[sorry for taking to long to reply !! life hates me lmao]
Robincall turned his head, eyes narrowing at the tom as he spoke. Watching his maw and attempting to translate everything. "Maybe if you loners didn't take our food we wouldn't have a problem with you passin' through." He mocked, flicking his tail and letting a purr rise from his throat. His russet fur waving with the soft breeze passing over him. His eyes flickered around, turning to the tom once more. "Detroit.. seems suitable." he said, taking his paw and rubbing it over his ears before responding. "Robincall, before you make anymore horrible suggestions."
Old March 8th, 2019, 07:15 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

He paddled as well as he could without being a riverclan cat, letting him instincts take over. "Snowpaw!" He yelled again, unable to see her.
"Shadowpaw!" Snowpaw yelled. She got dumped under water and got shoved above the water.
Old March 8th, 2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:
"Shadowpaw!" Snowpaw yelled. She got dumped under water and got shoved above the water.
Soon, he was able to reach Snowpaw and grabbed her by the scruff, trying to paddle to shore. It was difficult. He wasn't made to swim and his legs were growing weak from the movement.

Old March 8th, 2019, 12:40 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Soon, he was able to reach Snowpaw and grabbed her by the scruff, trying to paddle to shore. It was difficult. He wasn't made to swim and his legs were growing weak from the movement.
Snowpaw was gasping for breath. Her scratches stung her and made the water around her red. She tried to help Shadowpaw but it was hard. She was becoming weaker and weaker by the minute and she was losing a lot of blood.
Old March 8th, 2019, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Snowpaw was gasping for breath. Her scratches stung her and made the water around her red. She tried to help Shadowpaw but it was hard. She was becoming weaker and weaker by the minute and she was losing a lot of blood.

He barely made it out of the river with Snowpaw in tow. He dragged her body onto the ground. "What were you thinking!?" He exclaimed with wide eyes, coughing up water after.

Old March 8th, 2019, 03:10 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

He barely made it out of the river with Snowpaw in tow. He dragged her body onto the ground. "What were you thinking!?" He exclaimed with wide eyes, coughing up water after.
Snowpaw laid thhere, unable to get up and coughing. "Well I thought I was going to die." She said coughing nup water.